How can people go around taking credit for things their parents or grandparents did and then go around calling this a...

How can people go around taking credit for things their parents or grandparents did and then go around calling this a political ideology? I truly don't understand how this sort of thinking could be appealing to anybody.

Can someone at least offer some kind logical basis for this line of reasoning? I can see how if you can prove this to be true a lot of right wing ideas could hold merit, but if you cut the weakest cord in their foundational beliefs (that being this flimsy premise) the rest seems to just fall apart.

Attached: flagwhereitbelongs.jpg (575x431, 68K)

We have to take pride in our ancestors achievements so we care about the Country enough to maintain and expand on it.
If nobody gave a shit then everything would crumble.

Fucking jews

Because you literally ARE your parents and grandparents. The idea of children being a blank slate independent of their family is a BS anti-family narrative

Imagine your parents raised you well and left you their home when they died. You can take care of this home and make sure it is in good condition for your kids, or let it rot and waste the potential of this gift. Taking pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors means carrying on their tradition in practice to accomplish similar results yourself.

Attached: IMG_20171017_180831.jpg (797x791, 120K)

Because they were MY ancestors, not my problem your ancestors were shit so you have nothing to be proud of.

Attached: 1511609022191.jpg (662x640, 84K)

People say "take pride in your ancestors" but my grandfather was a shady mob lawyer from Galveston, Texas who was also broke all the time due to his drinking problem.

He was alright in a way but not exactly the peak of Western civilization there.

I agree that 'pride' implies some sort of accomplishment or achievement that you have taken part in; I prefer to say that I am thankful.
You dont take pride in a gift you have been given, but you can be incredibly thankful and defend that gift from the hordes that would seek to take it from you.

There's a scene in the Sopranos where Silvio is feeling sorry for himself because of anti-Italian discrimination, and Tony tells him to snap out of it because "did all the good things in your life come to you because you're Calabrese or whatever the fuck? No, it's because you're smart."

A house is not the same as people on here who go around saying british civlization and british people are great and unique because they had Newton or some shit though

Do you care for your kids?
Do you think they should be entitled to the things you'll leave behind when you're dead?
Caring about your kids is the same as honoring your ancestors.
When you stop doing one you generally forget about the other.

Well then what about all of this "white pride" nonsense. White is not a scientific term, it is an anachronistic classification applied today based upon societal basis. For example, nobody can give a proper definition for what exactly white "is", they can only say "i'll know it when i see it", which, I'm sorry, but that doesn't work in a court of law.

Attached: 2B0EB4F0-9EF2-4271-AFF2-40EC2BCB2473.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

my point being that whiteness is not something to be proud of as it is distinctly based only upon things others have done. That is what being "white" is. There is no reason to have pride in something you have no control over and acts solely as a casteing system. It's like taking "pride" in being a royal family member. You did nothing to earn that, to take pride in it is silly, banal, and frankly grotesquely bougie

"white" in america is a caste, not an ethnic group. What you posted doesn't make it not true because there's a crudly drawn PoC next to said statement

And what's all this nonsense about the colour blue? I mean, when does blue end and green begin? Therefore the colour blue doesn't exist.

People say taking pride in your heritage or ingroup is obnoxious but the alternative is taking pride in yourself which isn't just obnoxious but a deadly sin.

Filial piety is not just anti-narcissistic but an amazing survival mechanism and thus Jews despise its presence in other races.

that is a false dichotomy not even worth addressing

something being "a sin" is not an argument

You are the one pretending that because something can only be defined imprecisely it is an invalid concept, when in reality in biology its the norm rather than the exception? Do you accept the validity of the idea of a "species"? There's a whole bunch of "species concepts" i.e. the idea of what a species actually is, because there's no definition of a species that neatly fits all forms of life, but it is still consisted a valid and useful concept

Attached: 1518533073212.jpg (1080x810, 74K)

Niggers gonna nig.

All i know ia that mexicans and blacks cant be proud of the moon landing.

Lmao

>nobody can give a proper definition for what exactly white "is"
holy shit you´re really dumb

Definition of white by merriam webster
whiter; whitest

a : free from color
b : of the color of new snow or milk; specifically : of the color white
c : light or pallid in color white hair lips white with fear
d : lustrous pale gray : silvery; also : made of silver

>2
>a : being a member of a group or race characterized by light pigmentation of the skin
>b : of, relating to, characteristic of, or consisting of white people or their culture
>c [from the former stereotypical association of good character with northern European descent] marked by upright fairness that's mighty white of you

3 : free from spot or blemish: such as a (1) : free from moral impurity : innocent (2) : marked by the wearing of white by the woman as a symbol of purity a white wedding
b : unmarked by writing or printing
c : not intended to cause harm a white lie white magic
d : favorable, fortunate one of the white days of his life —Sir Walter Scott

a : wearing or habited in white
b : marked by the presence of snow : snowy a white Christmas

a : heated to the point of whiteness
b : notably ardent : passionate white fury

a : conservative or reactionary in political outlook and action
b : instigated or carried out by reactionary forces as a counterrevolutionary measure a white terror

Relating to, or constituting a musical tone quality characterized by a controlled pure sound, a lack of warmth and color, and a lack of resonance

8 : consisting of a wide range of frequencies —used of light, sound, and electromagnetic radiation

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 27K)

niether can americans it is operation paperclip

Fuck it you convinced me.. let them in!

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

By that logic, why should people feel "white guilt" either? You're taking credit and feeling guilty for things your ancestors supposedly did. This way of thinking is central to modern liberalism.

If we can't take credit why are we supposed to take the blame? A part of why black culture is so fucked up is because they have no communal history because 70% of them don't even know their father let alone their grandfathers. Haven a heritage is a big part of what separates us from niggers. It's absolutely no coincidence that that heritage is under attack. In the end they want us just as tootles as the nogs. Also I'm pretty sure that subverting our sense of self is ingrained in kikes on a genetic level. Because at the very deepest part of their souls they know that the goyims willingness to accept their self serving subjective revisionist constantly shifting narrative is inversely proportional to our family and national history that we are personally tried to and remember by exposure and experience. When they take that away they can bread and circus us back to final class warfare for god knows why jew reasons. It's like they want to get shoa'ed.

Attached: 1522883082592.jpg (960x722, 92K)

I swear to god this shit website injects somekind of editing software into my posts that changes words and punctuation.

Rootless into fucking tootles? Are you shitting me?

I never in my life thought like that, but growing up under the inescapable doctrine that I should be guilty for my ancestors wrongdoings made me come to the realisation that okay, if you want me to bare the guilt of my ancestors, then I will also take credit for my ancestors providing the 'civilised' world with everything they hold dear as well.

Look at the Aretha Franklin funeral. The black pastor came out and said the truth that black lives don't matter until they stop killing each other. Now is be pillooried by his own kind. Because he called out the intellectual stupidity and dishonesty of his people in pretending cop killings are the problem in the black community when in fact blacks are the problem in the ack community. And he's righ no other race in ameri