I disagree with everything this bitch (male) says but there are no right wing political channels that are as...

I disagree with everything this bitch (male) says but there are no right wing political channels that are as entertaining and high-quality as the likes of these.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AuXpQz5onxs
youtube.com/watch?v=G6AsxmO2O-I
youtube.com/watch?v=_-mdxLeyvQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(Male)

Wow you're tough

Attached: 7d1.gif (300x278, 888K)

>youtu.be/AuXpQz5onxs

Check this guy out instead.
UK, very right wing nicely edited videos

>No person doing anything in them
Objectively less entertaining.

>getting your opinions from someone with SEVERE, C R I P P L I N G mental illness

Never post on my board again you absolute brainlet.

>watching eunuchs on YouTube
No

quit advertising yourself here you retarded fucking tranny.

Is this dude the new Destiny?

>that image
>that ID

I think ContraPoints is obsessing over The Golden One, and probably wants to fuck him.

Get your soap and prepare to get fucked.

DIE TRANNY
>DIE TRANNY
DIE TRANNY
>DIE TRANNY
DIE TRANNY
>DIE TRANNY

Murdoch Murdoch is actually funny.

Would you let Contra blow you? Be honest

Attached: rX4AEg03L.jpg (1200x1200, 241K)

In terms of production value:

hbomberguy > HydeWars = ContraPoints > American Renaissance > Innuendo Studios > Peter Coffin > Metokur > James Allsup > Shaun = Sean Last = Three Arrows > Millennial Woes > ThuleanPerspective > TheAlternativeHypothesis > BadMouseProductions > Classical Theist

I want her (his) tongue in my mouth right now

>Let me try this back-handed promotional tactic real quick
>Gotta remember to sound unbiased by saying something bad about the person I'm shilling
Fucking kill yourself you mentally-ill degenerate.

Quality over substance.
Fuck off, shill.

This desu
I can only hear a frog drone on about the realities of race for so long or listen to feminists getting trolled Maga style by based Ben (((Shapiro))) so many times before it all sounds the same. Maybe right wing politics will stop stagnating once people put some effort into making the videos fun to watch AND informing instead of repeating the exact same rhetoric on camera/behind some background image while flashing a graph or a news headline every now and then.

>Being entertaining is more important than being factual

OBSERVE THE BUGMAN BRAIN

Attached: pure soy.jpg (700x734, 50K)

>I can't be right while also being able to hold a normies attention

Autism

>id SOAP
But no, really, become the 45%-er already. There's no going back after wrecking your organism with all that chemistry.

Literally any content producer on the Alt Right does a better job at being entertaining. Have you even been paying attention? There's a reason why the "the left can't meme" keeps popping up. Even Andrew Anglin does a better job at keeping the attention of zoomers than this mentally ill tranny does.

Neck yourself.

Ask yourself, am I being entertained because I am hearing what is right? Or am I actually appreciating something more than confirmation bias?

For example, Hbomb is far superior to any right winger in terms of entertainment value AND indoctrination. He is far more subtle with his ideology than any right wing youtuber can dream of and is an entertaining personality who puts a ton of effort into his content. I can appreciate a youtuber that I disagree with but puts in the effort to make me listen rather than just click off immediately like Shaun and Jen or Three Arrows.

I guarantee that if someone on the right decides to put in the same effort as him (assuming youtube does not shoah the channel), then our ideas will have far more exposure.

You are the reason why the right will die. You are content with mediocre, samey livestreams and commentary videos where you jerk over the same headlines that popped up that week. Meanwhile, the left, on the largest content delivery platform in the world, snowballs in popularity because they learned how to actually hold the attention of someone who isn't already indoctrinated.

Get with the times.

Attached: most.jpg (800x450, 63K)

>The alternative hypothesis that low
Fucking nupol I swear to god

Boring as fuck desu senpai

t. Attention span of a toddler

owen shroyer

I believe he said so in several videos, he also has a crush on ArmoredSkeptic.

It'd funny how progressively more disgusting he becomes when you take away camera angles, lighting, and then make-up. At least he has the insecurity and vanity of a real woman.

Probably, a mouth is a mouth.

begone norman

Attached: 8543B6B4-DD0B-456E-85DA-CFEBCC327E13.jpg (449x700, 79K)

tbqh a tranny advertising here is just logical

The new left? No they're just super snarky. I guess if you find analyzing incels from a Marxist framework anything but annoying, you're pretty special.

Hbomber's gaming content only comes close to entertaining. But he's also 20% hit to 80% miss. You're better off watching Matthewmatosis.

theyre the only policial anything on youtube i can watch

Unfortunately in this world being entertaining might be more important. We have a lot of stupid people we need to get on our side.

Attached: 1420660662827.jpg (722x349, 45K)

That would explain a lot... denouncing "alpha males" while quietly pining for them.

>conservatives
>get with the times
lol

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

this is missing a fortnite logo

This has to be the worst shill I've seen yet.
Let's get some social momentum behind a sperm burping eunuch.

if a snarky tranny entertains you, you're probably a faggot
don't post here again

I wouldn't let a man with wider shoulders than me to suck my dick. That lady would probably be in a football team was he not a degenerate.

Attached: contranny.jpg (480x360, 10K)

k if you dont like it dont open the thread

Based and redpilled

> "I need bright colours and fun effects while I suck on the teat of leftist propagandists"
You have the intellectual rigour of a dead whelk.

where's red ice faggot?

Most people alive have such intellectual rigor, but we need them too if we're gonna win.

Honestly, most Youtube creators are not only more entertaining but also better sourced.

If you are in it for the entertainment value you could just opt for one of these.

NathanOfADown
youtube.com/watch?v=G6AsxmO2O-I

Coppercab
youtube.com/watch?v=_-mdxLeyvQE

It's higher intellectual quality and more entertaining.
Seriously, at least Coppercab became famous before faking being trans.

Mayhaps further along the transition

ზდაროვა კოტე