How should we fix the women problem?

How should we fix the women problem?

Attached: 1517389015282.jpg (900x1600, 197K)

by going out and fucking them instead of posting here all day whilst jamal and his friends turn them into single mothers

>we

We're not mentally ill like you, freako.

Rape. Lots of rape

Fuck them into submission. It is what they are really crying out for.

White sharia

By telling them how to behave and stop letting women raise them

By replacing all females with CRISPR enabled artificial wombs and forming the Homo-Fascist state.

Whatever you do, don't become religous and start suppressing them. That would be mean.

how will this happen when you're afraid of women and still virgin

quite honestly, by bing normal

Female targeted Prohibition or increased and strict fines/arrests for drunk and disorderly behavior.

Attached: 1482466961771.jpg (720x464, 59K)

bump

I have a girl I fuck regularly who desperately wants more but she will get no more from me because she is cheating on her bf. Like she doesn't understand that immediately disqualifies her from any relationship.

balkanized and incel'ed

True is true agenda, huh?

Sorry but incels have only themselves to blame.

It'll work

I think maybe we should try raping them. I mean maybe they just need to be shown who is in charge?

Wow, you are tough. How can I become like you?

cool story incel

When you stop concern trolling because you wouldn't want to date a whore like this anyways
There are plenty of women who will cater to your every need and are traditional but you fags want hot gfs

that would be the Bubba who assfucks you with black cock for 8 years in prison

Remove their right to vote or have any power in government.

But we have high paying computer jobs which we like

Having sex with them. When I was dating and fucking I was objectively happier and rarely, if ever, visited this place. Now that I’m back at my UNI and broke off all my fuck buddies, I am bored and find myself coming back here. I need no more proof to know this place is fueled by sexual frustration and angst.

Attached: 24D29AC0-6858-4E62-8F87-5210C2910019.jpg (313x1024, 80K)

Why are austrailans always so based?
You couldn't have said it better.

I don't think I fit the definition of incel.

Go to the gym, eat well, get a good job and have better genes.

>filename

Hello, rabbi

Wow, so illuminating

>having sex is a Jewish conspiracy

This is what hours a day on Jow Forums and no female contact does to you. Embarrassing!

Attached: 24A98E36-2F8F-4220-A12A-73B661080186.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

There is sex and then there is uncontrolled sexual behavior. "Fuck buddies" only contribute to making women (and men) more degenerate and superficial. Also you don't know me or my life

Attached: 140212134529-09-fashion-by-decade-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 173K)

Roastie or knightcuck

>virgin shaming
So roastie.

Jamal can have these whores.

Post some better grils, T.B.H.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BRUV! What problem, senpai?

italian women are the best though. you must be pretty beta, lad.

Ain’t nothin wrong with those titties senpai

I think he is talking just about whores and he is right, niggers can have degenerate whores we will keep the good ones

This, I'd give them all my baby batter and then leave them single-mothered-up, you feel me?

yee

Nuking all social media would probably fix a lot of male and female problems overnight.
We also need men to stop enabling drunken fatties like the girl on the left though.

You know there's only one right answer.

Attached: charls in the woods.jpg (1620x1080, 163K)

if they have a coalburning gene, better that it runs its course

Why though? They're the funnest ones to fuck, and you know it.

All women are whores, especially Spanish and Italian women.

Too much brunette in Italian women, when they shave their pussy there is a rough stubble. Give me a blonde woman any day, the hair is finer and softer all over the body. Plus, bonus, no moustache !

Islam brothers pbuh

Attached: 1531747030400.jpg (725x498, 78K)