I asked /sci/ and they told me to fuck off. Can you figure this out Jow Forums?

I asked /sci/ and they told me to fuck off. Can you figure this out Jow Forums?

Attached: 1536006369440.jpg (750x940, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625095/Are-voodoo-rituals-growing-number-decapitated-roosters-dumped-Las-Vegas-streets.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dies-from-Stabbing-Wounds-in-SE--212257081.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atlanta has lots of black people who love chicken and littering.

Case closed.

fuck off

Nigger like chicken
Too lazy to toss bone in trash

idiots think they can throw organic waste on the ground because of biodegradability but they forget that that means rotting trash on the sidewalk for a few weeks while that happens
and it's atlanta so fried chicked is a popular food and bones last a long time

I never understood the correlation to chicken and watermelon. Who doesn't like them? They're both delicious.

This isn't unique to Atlanta. Take a walk through literally any neighborhood in America with sufficiently high melanin population and you will start to see chicken bones on the street.

welp there you go op this thread is done, feel free to lock mods

Finnish people

>chicken bones scattered all over Apelanta
That's a real mystery, someone needs to get to the bottom of this.

Attached: 1518155402645.gif (229x176, 987K)

what's with all the trash around NYC?
can you figure it out /pol

>suburban white women go on an Instagram "adventure" where they document people of diversity who aid them to find TEH evi1 chicken bone litterer!!!
newflash it's niggers

we need to get Q on this.

Fried chicken is one of the worst ways to eat it.

Go back to r*ddit faggot

and easiest

I'm pretty sure this is actually the very first time in my life I've ever heard something negative about fried chicken.

Braised is the supreme way.

Lmao but seriously though it could be birds. The birds near my work get into the restaurants trash next door and end up leaving chicken bones all over the roof and sidewalk.

niggers

Are there any signs of a pack of menthols and a quarter water near the chicken bones?

White people are always afraid of too many spices, fried chicken naturally scares them into hurling insults.

>When you're so bigoted that you can't even enjoy fried chicken

This is what Jow Forums does to you

Pathetic nigger

wh*tes can't handle spice

yall think water on bread is too spicy lmao

>not liking fried chicken makes you hate niggers

Are you actually retarded? He just said he doesn't like chicken fried. It's unhealthy as shit.

Came to post this. Niggers + KFC = lots of chicken bones.

>unhealthy
Well right I've heard that of course but I'd be pretty surprised if that was the correlation.

Attached: things-white-people-find-spicy-fresh-colgate-li-buxton-PKubL.jpg (640x640, 24K)

No, he said he doesn't like fried chicken because of the stereotype of black people enjoying fried chicken.

Attached: abc.jpg (1080x1040, 120K)

>dunno

is this actual journalism?

You've 'heard' that it's unhealthy?

You need someone to tell you frying in fat is inherently unhealthy?

Holy fuck go lie down in traffic

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1011x793, 297K)

And watermelon? That makes even less sense. Ok it has a lot of seeds and water. But is there cantaloupe flavored candy? I don't think so. Watermelon objectively tastes better.

>niggers live like animals

Really makes you think

they let the stolen haiti children out of the clinton pizza network

Attached: chicken voodoo.jpg (690x388, 108K)

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

>fats are bad
The 90s called, they want their psuedo science back

Attached: giphy_100_0.gif (400x275, 1.58M)

On that note why is sprite marketed exclusively to blacks?

>Facts are racist

what about this phenomenon?

why did usa become india?

Attached: 47NaTSh.jpg (640x1900, 113K)

theres a tumblr dedicated to hot cheetoh bags found around california. fuckin chicanos

It's not difficult. KFC + groids = chicken bones all over Atlanta.

That's quite an extrapolation. I had just been saying that I'd never in my life heard anyone say a single negative thing about fried chicken.

NBA partnership

when I lived in DC there were always chicken bones littering the streets. can confirm niggers

meanwhile in wh*te areas

Attached: whites got no food culture.jpg (640x515, 48K)

>I asked /sci/

Attached: 1391931569583.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625095/Are-voodoo-rituals-growing-number-decapitated-roosters-dumped-Las-Vegas-streets.html

whiteboi made he cant handle spice

Coons

Homeless

Like they dont know

Guaranteed on average whites have better thanksgiving dinners.

the joke is that the black one is a prison tray

Atlanta used to be a White gem until Sherman razed it to the ground and let droves of blacks repopulate it.

The fuck was his deal?

They are both black. One on the left looks like a black male father's plate. Right is ol gran mammies house.

Everybody likes fried chicken and watermelon. What black people feel for fried chicken and watermelon goes far, far beyond the word "like"

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dies-from-Stabbing-Wounds-in-SE--212257081.html

the one of the left is probably prison or hospital food

a styrofoam tray is ghetto AF

Yeah. Watermelon & fried chicken are great.
Everybody loves them.
It's just funny to exclusively make fun of blacks for something everybody enjoys

Attached: 1534775382995.jpg (600x750, 66K)

arabs and niggers like spicy food because capsicum is good at fending off bacteria and other nasty stuff. literally all the people that dint like spicy foods died.

White people though had developed better farming and agricultural techniques, better communities to distribute food and better cooking techniques, so we had no reason to rely on spicy foods because we werent eating rotten food.

>Juice
youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk

>184510022 #
>White people are always afraid of fried chicken
Wtf I love KFC nao

>capsicum is good at fending off bacteria and other nasty stuff.
Source? Peppers rot fast

>Disposable plates

Disgusting

>hot cheetoh bags
>fuckin chicanos
Lel

Eating Thanksgiving on paper plates is nigger tier

>t. Mister Miyagi

The simplest way to kill parasites "worms" in the gut is to eat chillis. Almost any microorganism will die when exposed to searing chemical heat of chilli peppers. This allowed niggers to subsist on pieces of rotten offal for most of their history and still does so today.

Attached: 1519246520650.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

google antimicrobial capsicum or similar

I knew a guy who got tapeworm and I'm pretty sure the doctor didn't prescribe flaming cheetos

>white “people”

Nigger fried anything is bad for you. Frying foods is garbage-tier.