Do any Indians admit their country is shit and they are subhumans?

Why not?

What is the solution to these problems?

Attached: 1447711825728.png (1599x1066, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=NXiV2kIsG0U
youtube.com/watch?v=NXiV2kIsG0U
fortune.com/2016/12/23/google-toilet-locator-india/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wheter they admit it or not, they probably don't mind the smell of shit.

Attached: 1521103173475.png (1772x1600, 2.33M)

They are accustomed to all kinds of smellz in their country.

It's only smellz.

Except when it isn't.

Pic related. All that India holds.

Attached: skull.jpg (759x422, 47K)

Pier Paolo Pasolini wrote an essay about that. "Lodore dell'India", literally "The smell of India".

Attached: 15786753778636583.jpg (180x281, 7K)

Attached: 2cpl.jpg (624x351, 43K)

i made a similar thread to this on Jow Forums
it might be of interest to you

Parker here.
I hate India. I do hate every single one of these "nationalists" we have. Everyone is trying their best, which is nothing, to control the shitting epidemic that plagues us. I'm gonna get the fuck outta here once I get the chance.
Preferably Switzerland.

>Why not?
>
>What is the solution to these problems?
The Philippines also sucks.

No one wants you here, Pajeet

> just found this
hooktube.com/watch?v=NXiV2kIsG0U
youtube.com/watch?v=NXiV2kIsG0U

They tend to be way two proud, huehues can at least joke along, poos are a rare sight the last few months

>meme flaggot
Why don't you tell us Pajeet? We all know you shithole dwellers hide behind meme flags

the ones that come here are extra eager nationalist types. a thread like this wards them off.

whatcha doing there rabbi?

lol forget coming to Switzerland. My company gets boatloads of Pajeets with PHDs and shit and guess what, it's not good enough anymore, because every subhuman shitskin and slavshitter wants to come here nowadays. You'll have much better chances in another country like the UK or the US.

>whatcha doing there rabbi?
fuckin cringe

Attached: soy faggot leaf leader.jpg (640x480, 117K)

nice cringepost. fucking autist.

i have been to berne. switzerland sucks. boring country with lakes. just a bunch of mountain jew nazis. they are still scat fetishists, as all german speaking peoples.

>nice cringepost. fucking autist.
Oh lord please keep trying to act tough so I can make this entire thread about me laughing at your pussy ass

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (2422x1362, 299K)

trudeauposting is getting old.

you are welcome to step into the ring with him, bitch ass nigger.

Attached: 92400dca4d3b80fb70946a53b9e6.jpg (717x960, 143K)

ok since you got a little sense of humor

Attached: Leafs Uncucked.jpg (711x407, 86K)

Piledriver to Crossfaced Crippler, Chris Benoit Style. Take the fucking ratfugees down one by one: man, woman and child, right down to the infants and their stuffed animals.

>Burberry tie

... mon dieu...

A politician should always have his blazer on. That's what Romney got wrong. He took the tie and blazer off, rolled up his sleeves, and tried to be someone he wasn't. Trump just kept the whole suit on with the cufflinks, but threw on the MAGA hat to mindfuck everyone. Genius aesthetics.

Attached: 1531364589577.jpg (2560x1728, 412K)

Burberry is good. Filthy Americuck.

Stay mad, Matthieu.

Attached: 1529533782081.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

been to your country and its full of gypsies, niggers and muslims because you are too lazy to work you fucking ugly thief. eat what you cook fuckface.

Always a fucking leaf

Been to your country
Crystal museum was great

they dont
i dated this indian chick who tought india was the shit, not in the way you guys are used to tho

she believed india would literally be a super power by 2020, i used to laugh when she said that too

then this indian guy who was all about ideas
at first he wanted to open a diamond business here in germany, following on his dad's footsteps, then he moved into making a movie about WW2 where an indian, a turk and a german meet and try to do some shit together, they all had super powers or some weird shit like that, naturally indian guy's powers had something to do with diamonds

he then moved to an idea of making a software company
he then moved to an idea of making this weird pokemon go contender that would rock the world with micro transactions and some shit

they are a funny people

these animals bathe in river polluted with corpses and shit

LOL how's your pajeet head of the state is doing?

No but I admit Pakistan is a shithole beggars nation and a failed state. Butthurt about the 300 million Trump stopped? Go fuck yourselves with an IED dildo while you're simultaneously raping your goats. Your muslim brothers spit on you for the subhuman savage slaves you are.

You are hated more in Britain than any other ethnicity present there. Think about that. You are worse than Somalis.

>Muh imran kahn
>Muh look how white my faggot leader is

jai hind

>SAGE

Attached: pak-china.jpg (711x960, 66K)

Lmao 100 billion $. Pakis are dead. Completely fucked beyond redemption. They are going to have to learn Chinese now.

Unironically the caste system.

SAGE

>Do any Indians admit their country is shit and they are subhumans?
deep down inside they know. you wont find any who openly admit though.
>solution
war with china. it could be the catalyst that kickstarts development.

t.chink

mad? mad? mad?

Attached: KKK.png (1280x1280, 1.65M)

holy shit you just admitted it?

you forgot to change your id

Attached: KKKKK.jpg (227x220, 25K)

Aryans are human
Dravidians are abo

They're actually working on it, toilets per houses has skyrocketed, with some communities hitting 100%
We told them to poo in loo and they listened.
We could learn something from them.

HOLY SHIT QUADS
I never change my id
unlike others

>We could learn something from them
yeah sure can, theres even apps to help
>fortune.com/2016/12/23/google-toilet-locator-india/

aw fuck i just replied to myself
guess it's the satanic trips
you are one lucky motherfucker

Shut up Rothschild to experiment, go be a idol or something

>I never change my id
good man.
your country might be shit, but as individuals, i actually like you guys.
fuck chinks though, seriously go to war with them or something

this is the only solution

Attached: Final Designation.webm (640x352, 690K)

not srategically beneficial

>go be a idol or something
we have many of those.
we export them to shit countries for $$$

it is though. it seriously is.

Attached: image.jpg (723x485, 71K)

we don't understand their laguage just usa ripoffs i guess
no it's not
context?

do you realize the land in india is so fertile that anything can grow there?

>centuries of fertilization

>being this new

it is. it would benefit the world.

>head of the state
Not only are they filthy they are dumb as shit too

Nah china would implode

Attached: 1500965881635.jpg (604x590, 62K)

Attached: j0vwapt9i7wx~01.png (1918x1434, 3.75M)

I was pulling his legs calm down
No it isn't chang

I was in that thread
What's the source for that pic bhai

Attached: Interesting.jpg (400x307, 34K)

It's a meme you newfag faggot

Attached: 1529212189076.gif (646x466, 861K)

Attached: Tunak_Tunak_Tunaan.jpg (838x675, 321K)

Attached: India-Xenophobia.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Attached: poo.png (995x921, 452K)

Attached: 1339527919342.jpg (743x765, 412K)

Attached: 1535579256645.jpg (640x480, 293K)

Attached: 1527448315194.png (1438x1234, 989K)

Attached: 1530943587680.png (1696x2397, 3.28M)

Attached: 1499315641615.jpg (536x513, 37K)

Only Hwhites get diarrhea from Indian food

jimmies rustled?

Attached: 1535313326631.gif (126x101, 538K)

>I was pulling his legs

Attached: KKKK.gif (360x346, 170K)

Its evolutionary like how native americans can't handle alcohol.

why is it so shit and uncivilized now?
what happened?

fuck off gook cunt china number 1
t. chinkiest chink

Reminder - hwhites brought chili to India (from their colonies in the Americas)

moors ain't hwite

They're all pretty inbred and clueless about anything outside of their own families and Bollywood. Don't be racist and expect them to know anything outside of that, Jow Forumsease and thank you.

You westerners never question anything, you always think that your way of life is the best, yet why so many of you die of gross diseases that are almost unherard of? Why do so many healthy americans get so obese and get their feet amputated because of diabeetus?
I live in a western country (for work), but I miss India. I miss the long chats with friends on the beach or the street when making #2 before heading to work. Why do you westerners think that you should shit in the toilet? Human droppings are natural fertilizer and I know no other animal species on earth that uses toilets. I'm not against the use of toilet, I'm only saying that people should be free to choose. My wife is Indian too and she always uses the toilet, my brother too, while me, my father and my cousin prefer the street or the beach.
On the medical side, there is a lot of research supporting the fact that pooping in the squatting position is better for the health of your colon and pelvic muscles, the seated position can cause problems, especially if you suffer from constipation and need more effort to have a complete BM.
If you don't like us shitting on the streets, then use the toilet and mind your own business. We never criticize you for using it of for wasting too much water.
Get a life.

wasted quads

you mad? chinky stinky mad or flurry curry mad?

> i dated this indian chick
Is that because she had lighter skin than you, Abdullah?

> being a shitskin

How about you stop believing what people write on the internet about India?

your head of state has Indian ancestry. It's true. Pajeet is not bluffing. Google it.

careful, with biogas installations they may be the biggest methane exporter in the world soon. Methane, unlike hydrogen, is produced from waste and doesn't require shooting electricity in water to make it. Electricity is not waste.

Attached: indiawitch.jpg (2000x1356, 228K)

irrelevant, but i don't think thats something to be proud of nonetheless

>has dog eating buffets

we sent fat man to the wrong city.

nope, right place, right city.

Japanese and recently Taiwanese don't eat dogs. The emprah in Japan, or his bloodline rather, did a good thing with the Akita. Vietnam and both Korea's should've been decimated, it would solve alot of problems in the long run.

gooks and chinks should be decimated, didnt know viets ate dog.
add poo country to the list and youll have a solution to a lot of problems.

Some regions in North East eat dog too

Pajeets could produce alot of gas, and, assuming they got petrochemical facilities, hydrocarbons and plastic. It could also cut off an import line to make meds.

I see Vietnam as the ''mexico of Asia'' foul country with nigger tier savages. We dutch ate decorative flowers when the nazi's raided our food stores. Doesn't mean we should after the situation is stable.

Nice thing about India is that dogs, monkeys, rats, elephants and cows are in their pantheon of holy animals. Pariah dog gets better treatment than a newborn :^)

well fuck all countries that eat dog and shit in the street.

I think the pajeets should finally destroy Pakistan and spread thin. would that help? atleast a bit? don't forget if you are at war with Hindus and Budhists, you diddu somethin

the problem with pajeets and chinks are their population. they both gotta go.
been through nam and i didnt find the people there as uncivilized, but since theyre chinks anyways they can go too