Why didn't Africans evolve bigger brains?

Why do Asians Whites and Indians all have bigger brains than Africans? I always thought it had to do with living in a warm environment makes having a big brain difficult due to overheating... What are your thoughts?

Attached: ece5edb6e743b45deca5091714680c3c.png (297x282, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-black-africans/
youtube.com/watch?v=8fxZfZMl1XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they never needed brains, they needed legs to chase food

warm easy conditions created matriarchal people
women prefer to reproduce with dumdums

They were able to live simply with hunting so they never really developed a need to get a bigger brain to make use of their resources to fuller extents

they lived in a climate where there's piratically no seasons, and all the food necessary to live was readily available. they didn't need too.

Cause white boi done it for him

What do you need a brain for when all you had to do was keep your endurance up to eat?

Attached: 1536045324494.png (400x400, 187K)

But couldnt the same be said about India, yet Indians have the stereotype that they are really good at math and are able to support an 1 billion population.

You saying I'm getting dumber Abdul

unz.com/jman/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-black-africans/

sub-Saharan Africa, is pretty much the garden of eden, food wise, Aus is pretty much a desert you still need to plan for the future there, Niggers in Africa didn't really have to do that. I'm not a muslim you fucking abbo.

Get real the heat fried they brains I can feel it happening already

Yeah I know, I lived in the NT for nearly Three years, you're not great workers, but you a funny bunch of lads, just keep drinking VB you'll be right mate.

Attached: abbo.jpg (437x437, 94K)

Leave us alone you white dog

But give us More vb

Firstly, Indians are not very smart at all. A few years ago, they participated in the PISA rankings, came 2nd last out of 73 countries then rage quit.
However they are significantly smarter than Africans maybe because they had harsher climates and also had to compete for survival with the East Asians on one side and the central Asians on the other. Whereas Africa was more isolated for tens of thousands of years.

Simply evolution.

Sniffing petrol gives you brain damage, I'd look into that first mate.

Except they’re dumb as shit and are barely able to feed themselves and openly shit in the streets.
There’s just so many of them that all the high IQ outliers are numerous enough that you notice a trend

It's not bigger brains you idiots its frontal lobes, the nigger has an undeveloped frontal lobe which is why they don't understand abstract reasoning or impulse control, its why their language is undeveloped and retarded. It's why they act like niggers because their subhuman primitive language never taught them intelligence or alternative thinking. How do i get that coconut in the tree? Is simply UP in there language, not climb up the tree.

This is why is the kike is trying to change and degenerate our language to nigger words, it dumbs everyone down. Language is important.

It's due to selection pressures. Africa 50000 years ago was devoid of predators, full of vegetation and full of herbivore animals.
Meanwhile, the climate in europe was ranging from freezing cold to scorching hot depending on the period, there were several distinct homo species/phenotypes in constant strife and there was considerable scarcity for long periods of time.
Add to that, the intermixing with homo neanderthalensis and divergent evolution of homo sapiens sapiens, and you have your answer.

They also tend to win all the spelling bees everywhere

Because Africans aren’t Homo sapiens. We have Neanderthal DNA, Africans don’t. therefore we are a different species to Africans

youtube.com/watch?v=8fxZfZMl1XY

Attached: 20891597_1882443978440109_1426103153_n.png (500x475, 278K)

>jewish hapa

Jow Forums right as always

Thas Reich

Less selection pressure

Ice age, and pronounced seasons make a big impact. And requiresxadvanced shelter, clothing, food preservation

Attached: C7878A60-42D2-4C25-9AEC-39E421FD42E9.gif (250x204, 974K)

GET READY BASTERD BICH BONG
PISA RANK 1 2021

Attached: PISA.png (789x155, 67K)

No food to sustain it and the fact that thinking in advance about your actions wasn't needed because the weather is the same all the year

>and indians

Nice try pajeet

why haven't you whiteys evolved bigger dicks

>Why didn't Great Danes evolve wings?
Because they're not birds.
>Why didn't Africans evolve bigger brains?
Because they're not human.

Occam's Razor.

MUH DIK

They're just not that far along evolution. Wait until they understand agriculture and then wait another 10,000 years. Should be the same as everyone else

Cold weather, Tyrone. Cold weather caused the penis and balls to lose some blood and go closer to the body to keep the sperm alive. Warm weather causes the penis and balls to move away from the body, in an effort to keep the sperm alive. Now factor in gravity, loincloths and running a lot and time, alot of it, spent like that because of the environment. Realistically, I'm pretty sure we were all the same penis wise as far as our earliest ancestors go, but environment and time changed things.

This.

Attached: 1521581917164.jpg (800x850, 181K)