Why does the west support this woman despite the atrocities being committed?

Why does the west support this woman despite the atrocities being committed?

Attached: E6DE41B1-8757-4CEF-A120-E84B95794CB9.jpg (2560x1707, 825K)

Who?

leader of Myanmar
because I support the "atrocities"

this
they are protecting the unsurpassed buddhadharma from the filth of the islamic hordes.

Look at the people surrounding them, they are Burmese. Rohingya and ethnically Bengali. They speak bengali.
Put we are told they are refugees, in Bangladesh?

Hillary Clinton

West would not gain anything by intervening in Myanmar. Nobody really cares about human rights and shit unless it's politically advantageous.

Dunno. Chinese leaders walked away with murdering a thousand plus protesters at Tiananmen Square and nobody says anything about it. Western leaders think it's polite to not talk about murders to the murderers. Crazy world we live in.

The wicked run where no man pursueth.

>video evidence of mudshits going to a mosque and coming out hours later stoning buddhist, hacking them with machetes that the burmese had to use military action to stop the subhumans

>subhumans realise they fucked up so they set their houses on fire and try to escape to india with the help of kikes and bringing in kike controlled "journalist" to pain the narratives the innocent muslims are being persecuted

>india doesn't want subhumans because of the video evidence exposing the lie they are being attacked while being innocent

the kikes really want these rohingya subhumans invading other countries.

the less muslims the better

There is no such thing as human rights in the first place. Thats why there are legal rights, they begin and end with the monopoly of force.

No human rights for Muslims. They are the worst. I wish she was my leader. I would give my life for her.

It's not an atrocity if it's against a Muslim

Queen of the east. Best candidate for the leader of the free world.

Because liberals can't admit when they're wrong.

Plus the military probably still controls everything anyway, she's just a figurehead.

Aung San Suu Kyi, persecuted democracy activist who finally won and assumed leadership of Myanmar to transition it to proper democracy. She was given Nobel peace prize for her efforts during her imprisonment by country's former autocratic rule. She does not like muslims and accepted their active removal from Myanmaronce she got in power.

Yes. Muslims have had their own way long enough, fuck them. Good for buddhist Myanmar

Muzzies started this. Now don't like how it played out.
>tiny_violin.png

The West hates her now, she was a nobel peace laureate and all the shitlibs creamed themselves over her, but now she is doing nothing about the genocide of Rohingas they are devastated, its hilarious.

This