He has a point, Jow Forums.

Attached: uTVBLkj[1].png (668x317, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLMe8AaKhmQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noua_Dreaptă
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bot thread

Sage in every field guys just let it die

Your birth isn't random, you are the product of your parents genetics. There's this retarded notion that what, who, or where you are born is random when in reality it is dependent entirely by your parents. There was never a chance of you being born as another species/race, in any other time, or as any other person.

Why did nationalism develop though and is there a functioning alternative to nationalism? What if nationalism is just the lesser of two evils and without racism makes a comeback because people are tribal.

I am the product of all my ancestor's genetics : it literally makes me who I am. I couldn't be anyone else. And without the rest of the nation and their ancestors my society would be different and therefore so would I.

>random coordinates
Is this how kikes spawn?

This is a good post.

You don't make the world a better place by making the best places worse. Globalism is a sham.

>leftists literally have a worse understanding of genetics than medieval monks

Oi cunts I said let it die

Dont forget to sage every field

Dont have this debate with fuckwits its worthless if you're not new to your own beliefs.

I guess god created israel with a bunch of heaps of wheat laying around because it's full of Rats. Go figure.

>Loving your family makes me want to puke.
>Dude you were just spawned in a random clan chill the fuck out.

Attached: 37C5D4E2-2D4A-4AED-94F9-1ACAF3D415A4.jpg (480x647, 38K)

>Not being a product of your bloodline and heir to your ancestors sacrifices
>spawning out of a pool of souls at random

Muh blank slate

Nothing random about it. My parents are British and so I'm British. Two Norwegians don't randomly give birth to a Korean.

>another entitled, ingrate millennial biting the hand that feeds him
Imagine being born into a relatively safe, affluent country where you could get an education, have a high standard of living, and live such a comfortable life that you can shitpost on the internet about how much you hate the idea of appreciating where you were born and raised.

Most countries don't have birthright citizenship, just descendant citizenship.
Which means most people in the world were born into a world their parents or ancestors helped build.

every immigrant knows this is not true

Hmm so if we crowdfund his one way ticket to the Congo he will accept without complaint?

>Nationalism for goys make me sick
>Nationalism for israel is great

>this thing I don't like makes me puke
Wow nice argument, sage

>spawn
>wow this is neat
>HEY NEW GUY YOU SHOULD KILL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE
>nah senpai I just spawned like it doesn't matter
>die
>game over
thats it
fuck off

Muh video games are lyfe. This is just like the resistance in star wars guys!

This

Does he love his mother? He just spawned from some random hole.

What is it with you assholes and your pseudospiritual metaphysical bullshit? "You" couldn't be born anywhere else to anyone else other than your pigshit parents. Because you are the byproduct of the unique combination of their genes. "You" couldn't crawl out of the asshole of a one legged hooker in the Nile River Delta because whatever your shitty genetic template is, it is not interchangeable with anyone else.

Get a clue you fucking idiots.

>1 post by this ID

GR8 GEORGE CARLIN JOKE RIP OFF AMIRITE XDDD

Usually it’s only Jews or cucked whites who think like this. Even the most liberal of shitskins have a ton of pride in their country of origin

goddamn i hate nihilism.

There's two kinds of pride. The first is being proud of something you've personally accomplished. The second is a pride in the legacy that you are continuing. One might take pride in their parents, their nation, or an organization they're a part of, such as the military. While the accomplishments of the whole are not yours, you are proud that you are continuing that tradition and that pride comes with the obligation to live up to those who came before you.

>let's live together in this big community and share values, care and provide for each other
What?? You want to be proud to be part of this community to feel a connection to one another? What a bigot!

>profile pic

Attached: soyboyface.png (262x282, 61K)

sticking to a squad in a squad shooter just makes me want to puke. dude you were just spawned at random coordinates chill the fuck out

I assume they're imagining it like 'you were a consciousness floating about waiting for a baby to be implanted in, and you just happened to get a European one instead of an African one or maybe even a fucking mouse'

Nationalism isn't the same thing as jingoism
Every country deserves to secure its borders and behave in a self-interested manner

Yeah these people are the 'I Love Science' crowd but they also think that we're all in line out in the ether fully formed mentally just waiting in line to go in the next body that's born

why do faggots only reply to negative shit thus keeping negative shitty threads on the front page constantly like can you dumb fucks shut the fuck up already, likely the same faggots that keep cuck threads bumped onto the front page as well

that s-o-y-boy face, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

unironically based and redpilled yahudi. how is this possible?

Attached: Hindu_Nationalist_India.png (1668x1728, 196K)

Anti-nationalists are Imperialists.
Change my mind

It's really useful to contend with arguments you don't agree with. A major problem the Left has is that they have an ideological bubble all through their education and indoctrination. By contrast the defenders of the West have a constant uphill battle against antagonistic worldviews and it makes us stronger and better debaters.

Jesus fuck watch this slide thread go to bump limit.
At least put sage in the options field you fucking mongs

>spawned at random coordinates
then you don't believe in cultural appropriation or cultural pride?

this is pure Communism.

can we change his coordinates then? he doesn't deserve his present ones

and most of them at the abortion clinics

>There was never a chance of you being born as another species/race, in any other time, or as any other person.
Does that mean that I and others will never be reborn after death?
That's kinda sad.

Attached: NsSGl3w[1].png (364x521, 123K)

A lot of retards come here posting the arguments of even more retarded people. It furthers the hegalian dialectic so who cares you dumb double faggot. This board is a shit hole at the moment any way

Time may not be correct
If the universe is infinite, your eventual rebirth is practically guaranteed

It's typical of Atheists.
>Dude everything is random!
>Dude my parents putting me through college so I could post this useless drivel on twitter was random chance!

Obviously jew so are you ready to fight this liberal golem you’ve created?

how many different ethnicities are in that empire?

It's theoretically impossible for the universe to be infinite unless there was an infinite amount of energy at the big bang

How. How the fuck do they all look the same?

His Twitter icon literally has his mouth open.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLMe8AaKhmQ

A faithful representation of himself, I’ll give him that

Particles on the quantum level can teleport infinite distances for microseconds (then teleport back.)

Even in a universe paralyzed by heat death, eventually the aforementioned phenomenon should facilitate our revival.

(((Theoretically)))

Thank God that someone actually gets it. Great post.

>eventually the aforementioned phenomenon should facilitate our revival.
I'm missing how this step happens

>A nigger can be born to a white European family just because he rolled some random coordinates for his spawn.
Please...

Your brain is just an arrangement of particles. Given enough time (and unless time ends, we have infinite) then the particle arrangement of your brain as-is right now, should eventually arrange via quantum teleportation. Even entire planets and societies, cooincidentally formed, infinite times ad infinitum in all situations horrid and amazing. Even if it takes n to the power of q trillion quadrillion bazillion years.

tl;dr: Buckle up, brother, because the ride really never ends.

>spawned at random point
>realize this
>start team killing and actively working at your side's destruction
why are you trying to ban me?

True, but it just so happens that i was born in an amazing country

Attached: AE 2.jpg (2048x1421, 370K)

Why does numales have always drawn characters of themselves?

No he does not unless his parents were illegal aliens. Most people here trace their lineage back 400 years that is not random.

>it’s a liberal thinks everyone’s personality is floating up in space waiting to be injected into a random baby’s body episode

Being soulless product of consumer capitalism is so much edgier.

>people who are angry at seeing their own being attack makes me want to puck

Attached: Executions-of-Kiev-Jews-by-German-army-mobile-killing-units-1942-small.jpg (500x417, 36K)

>be Balkan Slav
>people come in droves from Asia escaping the madness that's unfolding there
>be servant to Byzantium for about 600 years, albeit a tolerable contract
>afterwards become slave to Ottomans for another 600 years, except this experience is one that instills a genetic fury against Turks and Islam
>finally get independence and see own people's flag flying after 1200 years of hundreds of generations painting the lands with their own blood and sacrificing themselves to make this flag possible
>Central European faggots then start their crusades against "subhumans" and get fucked in the ass after destroying half of Europe and instigating the largest death of Caucasian lives in history
>only survive because a bunch of nations couldn't forego their nationalism and cultures and fought against the cunts
>then Communism tries to erase all that was worked for, died for, sacrificed for
>Communism finally gets fucked in the ass

>now some whitecuck westcuck lefties tell me nationalism is bad
Bring me that faggot so i can detach his head from his torso.

Attached: 1450895738625.jpg (278x327, 28K)

>ughhh, like, nationalism is outdated and stupid
>French niggers are French because they are born in France, sweetie

kek

this is an interesting post from someone too cucked to show his flag

Wouldn't our country flags be beautiful if it weren't for the non-nationalists? My God would this shithole be perfect if we could get this movement start again.

Attached: hehbkakpxkgx.png (908x565, 12K)

A giant sequoia grows where planeted, yet when fully grown still drops heavy amounts of acidic sap, boughs and cones to acidify the soil, grows wide and tall enough to create a massive shadow, and sucks all available moisture from the surface to kill any smaller plants directly underneath its small yet mighty domain.

I used to not understand you slavs. Then I realized you guys had more in common with me than I ever realized.

I hope you remove kebab some day.

>if we could get this movement start again.

Not that hard desu,you just need funding and a base of loyal people,hell you might as well promote a parliamentary monarchy with a nationalistic twist

Its like that KGB guy said you can not reason with these people they have to be crushed by a iron boot

Nothing is random, god doesn't play with dices.

You get it, what the other anons don't get is you get it because you realize this random shit is just an attack on ancestry and reverence of your ancestry.

Its commie marxist drivel trying to negate your past and make it mutable and insignificant. (((They))) would like nothing more than for you to think that your parents aren't important in some way. The key is they want you to think that you think that way because of any reason besides it being a disregarding of history and ancestry.

Oh youre starving and need medicine? Dude you were just spawned at random coordinates chill the fuck out.

We are the product of our ancestors and didn't just spawn randomly.

What are you talking about? Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded.

What a load of crap. My birth wasnt an accident. I wasnt spawned at random, I was born the result of my parents wanting another child and trying for over a year. Im a product of my parents who in turn were the products of their parents and thousands of years of intentional passing on of DNA. What a fucking retard.

Underrated

I mean we have the new right political party, so we're already trying, give Romania some years and it might win.

His point is invalid.

I was born into Finland and was raised by Finland.
Thats why i support nationalism and my country.

Its not where you born, its where you get raised.

Don't know if this makes a good argument for creationism or atheism but it makes sense so probably the latter.

>white parents in a white sovereign country that was supported by other white families and shared mutual rights and interests
Nah it's all just a coincidence that we were all born in the new world or Europe, haha!

Nationalism is either being born in a country good enough that you're able to say fuck nationalism, or being born in a country where you'll be shot for saying that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noua_Dreaptă

This

Nationalism isn’t about where you are born. it is about appreciatig and buying into a nations culture and values whether you were born there or moved there. Ted Cruz was born in Canada but isn’t a canadian nationalist. This guy isn’t very smart.

>Using a gaming analogy
The onions is seeping through the cracks of reality in this one.

Gamers should have enough shame to not advertise themselves with terms like “spawned” in normal conversation. That’s the difference between someone who games and some who watches the Big Bang Theory.

You are a unique individual who could have only been born into a single circumstance. Your parents and ancestors are your genetic lineage and the ONLY lineage that could have produced you. The reason you were born where you were is a long history of destiny.

The idea that you could have randomly been born as an African is absolute nonsense.

He's implying nationalism is about geography, but is about genetics. You will be alway be of your race wherever you are born, even if you are born in Mars

Where the fuck does the “spawned at random” meme come from? It is anything but random, people fought and died for me to be born where I am. My grandfathers bled.