Town Kazimierz Dolny, Eastern-Southern Poland, elementary school...

Town Kazimierz Dolny, Eastern-Southern Poland, elementary school, Polish children arrive to school first day after summer holidays but they can't begin education because a Jew from Israel Meir Bulka claims that the school's infrastructure was built on territory that is a property of Jews and they plan to build a prayer-house for hassidim on this place.

Prosecutor and court are taking care of the case.

You think it is a fiction story? No, it is happening for real right now.

dziennikwschodni.pl/pulawy/zydzi-na-otwarciu-nowej-szkoly-w-kazimierzu-to-nie-boisko-to-cmentarz,n,1000225994.html

Attached: Screenshot - 2018-09-04 , 10_32_37.png (818x458, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP80-00810A004700640006-7.pdf
youtu.be/btBvUbaRXVg
zydowskiostrowiec.blogspot.com/2015/01/przy-ksiezej-drodze.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are poles such pussies they cant show jews whos the alpha male

jews interfering with the education of goyim, nothing new under the sun

You forgot what happened when polish government tried to finally deny "Polish Death Camps" fake?

>Why are poles such pussies they cant show jews whos the alpha male

Maybe they are hired by Germans/Russians to provoke us so we would act in an antisemitic way and it would give a pretext to "liberate us from fascism": EU from one side, Russia from the other.

I believe (((poolan'))) as a whole belong to kikes

And what would they need it for? They have Israel.

Every polish neighbour i had was jewish, i'm beginning to think that the only real polacks are poor and couldn't afford to leave the country.

It was impossible to move out from communist Poland for a goy. Only Jews could do it because they ruled the country back then. And even not all of them.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP80-00810A004700640006-7.pdf

They are going to push based poles to fucking break

youtu.be/btBvUbaRXVg

It was some kind of "artistical happening" made by Jews for fun. It is not for real.

So it has begun
Just wait for ZOG to enforce the JUST Act

It's hot there
Poolan' has been JUDEUS PARADISUS for almost a millenia
Must go back

I read the article

>Jewish graveyard destroyed during WW2
>After WW2 the Polish gov't moved the remains of the Jews who were buried there (about 200 people) to another place, a few miles away
>Kikes claim that this is still a holy site and they demand it be returned to them

Nice try Paki
I know you're obsessed with us and I'm sorry Polish women keep rejecting you, but such is life

Make it real goym!

Attached: 1868635151.jpg (471x400, 39K)

The fucking kike was insane too she thought a single dry leaf in her yard was going to burn up her entire house so she called up my real estate agent and screamed at her to come over and pick up the leaf. The fucking kike was banging on my door for hours to pick up a dry leaf LMAO. They are not human, this is not what humans do. It's too crazy to make up.

Jews lied down on the schools stadium to show that it is their place

Attached: Zydzi-domagaja-sie-przeniesienia-boiska-w-Kazimierzu-Dolnym_article.jpg (780x482, 66K)

Attached: 36523623_200859223948880_4036522625420230656_o.jpg (2016x976, 574K)

>not applying physical violence
Poland is lost.

What the fuck is wrong with them
They have Israel.
Germany and USA is bowing before them
Putin is a Jewish lapdog
In France and Sweden they treat Jews like kings

So why do they keep bothering Poland
what's wrong with them
Why can't they just finally fuck off

Fuckin not a meme at all
Poolan' was a mistake

You support jewmerica, you’re willingly their plaything

You don't anything about us
So would you kindly not open your mouth

>So why do they keep bothering Poland
they learned that we will give them money, if they do these oy vey performances
ఎఎఎ

>Town Kazimierz Dolny, Eastern-Southern Poland, elementary school
>a Jew from Israel Meir Bulka claims that the school's infrastructure was built on territory that is a property of Jews and they plan to build a prayer-house for hassidim on this place.

Attached: polestine.png (1500x500, 112K)

But they made up your (((nation)))
Didn't they?
>Many times over

Attached: 1868635179.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

I know plenty, friend. You suck american and western dick and frequently make huge concessions for them.

Obviously kikes are gonna fuck you casually, you’re already bending over for them.

Not to mention kikes in the middle ages were positioned in England, France and...Poland. France was here and there, but the jews needed a place to give them power in exchange for money. If it hadnt been cheaper to finance the British empire (easier enemies, less threat), you would likely have been their chosen place and would probably be experiencing the same things as Britain is right now. The “based and redpilled” poland is a Jow Forums meme mostly repeated by americans, in reality you polish are very subservient to the jews.

Ah, I knew you sounded familiar
You are that Bulgarian who is bitter about Poland

Say whatever you want to say, I don't really care about your opinion

>in reality you polish are very subservient to the jews.
They are the cryptokikes

>Ah, I knew you sounded familiar
>You are that Bulgarian who is bitter about Poland
I am not.

Feel free to disregard historical truths and facts because you decided the messenger is not your guy.

Make them pay for it.
Fucking cunts, always have a problem.

Salty again polak?

Only (((masters))) you don't complain about, why (((polak))) , why?

Attached: 18536029.jpg (474x287, 9K)

You are mentaly ill.

BASED Meir Bulka. In Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski, the graves in the jewish cemetery were uprooted by polish savages around 1959, and were used as foundations for some polish structure.
In this case it's exactly the same, this school was built upon a jewish graveyard

Attached: poles uprooting graves.jpg (1846x1237, 448K)

And here are the tombstones

Attached: 2203776921.jpg (1846x1228, 307K)

Attached: poles violating graves.jpg (1771x1269, 559K)

>polish savages
> around 1959

So they were Russian savages because Russians were organizing life in Poland in this period. Everything was made according to Kremlin's decisions

Here in Poland we love Jews, but only in form of Jewish festivals, happenings for foreign tourists, all kind of Jewish disneylands, museums, death camps and shit like that because it generates money for us. I myself was selling jewish figurines and doing money on it. But Jews - as living persons - are not very liked in Poland, desu.

Must be why Poland used to have the biggest amount of jews in the world.

Jews be all like
>gib me dat goy

Actually it was russians that destroyed it by shelling the city ww2. The corpses were then moved to a new burial ground. But according to jews this is still their clay even when it was state property way before ww2. Seems that to them the place a jew dies automatically belongs to Israel or something.

There is no bodies in this place what Jews want. They were moved to other graveyard. But Jews want this school anyway.

>haha YES they are hired by evil germany or evil britain, thats the only reason this happens
polacks and jews were synonymous for hundreds of years. you are literally the kikes of europe and you have proven this as well when you have invaded our nations.
take all your damn invaders back to your nation and maybe we can have a civil discourse about it, but you are jewing people all over europe in their own nations, the blowback will be enormous for you.

>you are literally the kikes of europe

That's Germans and Russians though.

No, it wasn't the russians you little liar
zydowskiostrowiec.blogspot.com/2015/01/przy-ksiezej-drodze.html

Hahaha that was all the jews' doing, right?

Has nothing to do with incompetent diplomacy on our part. Or did the jews make our politicians incompetent with a stupifying laser?

We brought this on ourselves. I'd much rather have a first year WOS student in power than these pathetic cronies.

>>you are literally the kikes of europe
>That's (((based))) polaks though.

Jews spoke Yiddish that was a dialect of German language. Germans are Jews without sidelocks, dude. The same with Russians - Jews consider them as the best goyim on this planet, Russians and Russia are loved in Israel, meanwhile Poland and Poles are hated. We have nothing in common with jews, we are their antithesis as catholics. Russians and Germans as natural born killers, thieves, liars, chaos-spreaders and main promotors of multikulti in Eurasia have everything in common with them

Attached: 000_14P48I-768x520.jpg (768x520, 223K)