OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 15AA0AF026D348CF858A44CFD0738663.jpg (497x543, 58K)

Sweet

wuts it called, I wanna go see

+1

The Passion of the Zimmerman?

I wonder if its in Canadian theaters

Are the cops jews.

Thank you based Mel

>dogecoin is still a thing

Attached: 1502852093352s.jpg (250x244, 9K)

Kek’d

Mel is ok guy.
Must watch.
Seen Apokalypto, nice shit on the "peaceful indians with deep culture" trope.

Dragged across concrete

lma0 South Park did their part w/ Mel Gibson now he's with the "racist right"?

Revenge on those kikes?

I'll go see it.

Attached: 1512428877779.jpg (960x720, 188K)

It's not even his movie, he's just starring in it. Why don't they give Vince Vaughn shit?

Made and starred in some of the best movies of all time. Based Mel.

wish they'd atleast credit the director a little.. really hope this gets released in theaters here

When does it come out ?

No. Buy him milk. Milk is the white man's drink.

SOLD

Attached: 500x1000px-LL-7e448a94_throwing-money.gif (500x372, 1.78M)

HOLY!!
This is a good recomendatiobn, thanks!!
When it ll be out?

>create a cartoon avatar of an animal
>give it meme sunglasses
>talk about feminism, SJWs, and videogames
>pretend like you're being political
>suck Sargoys dick

The Alt-lite is the next thing to crash and burn, mark my words.

Also, I'll make sure to go see Mel in the theater, he deserves the support

Attached: 1485435210370.jpg (1276x1420, 311K)

Came out yesterday here is the US.

I thought you were memeing, but it's actually called that.

Lethal Weapon 5:leave no Kikes alive
Riggs goes undercover in a Nazi gang where he goes native and co-opts the LAPD to persecute a race war on the ethnic communities. Murtagh has been reduced to Riggs' personal slave.

Looks like I need to go to the theater soon.

Attached: 1AA96A86-5B6A-403E-8E53-96E6EBD6C463.jpg (1024x530, 117K)

25 posts and no source.
no name of movie.
OP should commit suicide.

Double down, Mel! Triple down! I might have to visit the theatre for the first time in forever

That sounds like a ringing endorsement to me. I'll go see it this week.

>Facebook

Attached: 4L_hRQ1leiD.jpg (500x328, 27K)

Source has been given, it's dragged across concrete

pretty sure Mel is not a jew.

Looks like kino is back on the menu, boys

Attached: 1486245527464[1].jpg (500x502, 101K)

Attached: mel gibson and jesus on the jews.jpg (1024x672, 201K)

Based Mel.

Lel

www.imdb.com/title/tt6491178/

>Dragged Across Concrete
>wasn't a fucking meme
holy hell

Is Mel the last White Man's director?

He just starred in it, it's directed by some jew called Zahler

Dragged Across Concrete.
Zahler's (Bone Tomahawk and Brawl in Cell Block 99) new movie.

I guess this film will be the first film I pay to go see in theaters in almost 15 years.

Looks like I might be buying a movie ticket for the first time in a year or two.

Bone tomahawk was good, hell, it may be decent movie

Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn...i just got hard.

Based

And that's a GOOD thing

>Came out yesterday here is the US.
It premiered at Venice festival yesterday. No scheduled US release yet. Still needs a distributor.

He's busy getting the cross.

Attached: Screenshot (321).png (509x746, 133K)

>Vine Vaughn plays a white skin head with a crucifix tattoo who spends the entire movie beating the shit out of niggers and beaners to allow his white wife to have white children
S. Craig Zahler is the best director working right now. Both of his movies "Bone Tomahawk" and "Brawl in Cell Black 99" are brilliant. He took 2 scripts which should have been C-movie grindhouse flicks and turned them into A-movies. He is somehow the only director who is immune to the liberal bullshit of Hollywood. Brawl in Cell Block 99 perfectly captures the essence of what it feels like to be a modern day white christian man in the west.
My main criticism of his movies is that they all have terrible titles.

Attached: 81uPJkoe-vL._SY445_[1].jpg (315x445, 56K)

did you see Cell Block? based as fuck

looks like im going to the cinema sooner than i expected

Because Mel's off-camera antics are funnier and well known. Whenever people see his name in some new "scandal", they'll click the link immediately. Less so with Vaughan who has a much cleaner and therefore much less interesting reputation

This guy fuckin' gets it.

Sounds good to me.

Absolute madman doing it again

Revange of kikes

oyy vey!

Too bad it was a historical mess. Jesus, Mel, the Incas had been gone for 500 years when the spanish arrived!

fuck, didn't even know he made a new movie but i guess i have to go see it now

>There are some things worth fighting for. Imagine if you woke up one morning here in Los Angeles and found Lithuanians with sharp teeth crawling up the beach with golf clubs to beat your brains out. What would you do? That’s a reason to defend yourself.

Never forget. Never forgive.

Attached: 1471060694992.jpg (602x709, 67K)

Okay, help me out guys. I swore off of going to a theater forever, but I'd like to know, how would hollywood or kikes in general benefit from my paying to watch this movie at a movie theater? The only reason I'd consider it is because it's Mel and I like revenge movies.

Last flick I watched was Spiderfag Hoecoming. Over a year ago now. Keep in mind I used to go watch flicks every other week.

God you Russians are heatless

It's not his movie. It's Zahler's.

Gibson's next movie is the Passion sequel which is in pre production.

Here's the summary from The daily beast.

"Dragged Across Concrete’s premise is as follows: a pair of detectives, Brett Ridgeman (Mel Gibson) and Anthony Lurasetti (Vince Vaughn) are caught on tape applying excessive force to a Hispanic prisoner in handcuffs, in the form of Ridgeman grinding his boot into the man’s neck until it emits a cracking sound. (During the bust, Ridgeman and Lurasetti also mock a scared, naked Latina suspect, claiming they can’t understand what she’s saying due to her accent. Both scenes are played for laughs.) With the tape destined to go viral, Ridgeman and Lurasetti are suspended for six weeks without pay, though the chief of police (Don Johnson) is sympathetic to their plight, delivering a rambling sermon about how being branded a “racist” today is akin to getting labeled a “communist” in the 1950s—or, to quote the president, this is a WITCH HUNT! and these two violent cops are the real victims."

"Though a six-week suspension seems like a mild punishment, especially considering this is the third time Ridgeman’s been busted for using excessive force, he is in desperate need of cash. You see, his wife Melanie (Laurie Holden) has MS and his daughter is bullied by black kids on her four-block trek to school. Worried that those same black kids will rape their daughter once she matures, they vow to move to a better neighborhood (presumably one with less black people). “I never thought I was a racist until living in this area,” Melanie says, her husband nodding in agreement."

Attached: 1536027673768.gif (450x250, 977K)

Cell Block 99 is redpilled as fuck

Don't buy any food and drinks from the theater and you'll be fine.

This most likely won't be getting a wide release though, just like his last two.

>Jenifer Carpenter
Well, I'll watch anything with my chin-fu in it.

Attached: 131.gif (200x152, 222K)

Passion of the Christ 2: Back With A Vengeance

yeah pedowood and jewpress hates him
he had named the jew years ago and got slandered insane and banished for years

Attached: d75317TrdxAM.jpg (1153x903, 152K)

Jews get pissed anytime Mel has a successful movie. They tried and failed in driving him out.

He didn't want to be called racist by picking a non-white ethnicity, you know.

They we're looking for any excuse to banish him since "The passion of the Christ"

>I never thought I was a racist until living in this area

Attached: 1533619877207.png (506x443, 151K)

I don't even pay attention to movies anymore but since the Daily Beast has declared it racist and vile ,I think I might have to go see it.

"This film is a cold-blooded saga that revels in the violence it inflicts on women and minorities, in particular. Its two most sadistic scenes consist of a newly-minted mom whose fingers and face are shredded off with a machine gun, and a black man (Michael Jai White’s Biscuit) who is graphically disemboweled in order to retrieve a swallowed key. After removing his heart and intestines, a white henchman warns another not to puncture his liver because “it stinks… black guys especially.”

There’s a lot more objectionable nonsense in this film, from Gibson and Vaughn’s characters prattling on about how gender lines have been erased, to a black character (Tory Kittles’ Henry Johns) whose grammar is constantly corrected by the white men around him, to a black woman who rails against her “cock-sucking faggot” of a husband for leaving her for another man. Defenders of Dragged will argue that its general sense of nihilism—or its ending—will justify such hate. They’ll be wrong. This is one ugly film."

Attached: mel based gibson.jpg (600x979, 168K)

this

I don't even normally consider it for even a second but... maybe for this one. It's something that wouldn't be the typical garbage bullshit put out by hollyjews

Apocalypto wasnt about the Incas, it was about the Mayans. The real historical inaccuracy was that Mel gave the Mayans mass sacrifice rituals that actually belonged to the Aztecs, but ultimately it was a great film that got a point across

huh...

Attached: 1510288773489.png (550x135, 15K)

Traveheart.

The only movie worth watching then.

>Jennifer Carpenter in the cast
I always knew she was based

ohh no no no already taking a nose dive as we speak

Attached: 1507853696996.png (195x127, 5K)

In that case I will pay to see it in the cinemas instead of streaming it

My bad then. I got bamjewgled.

Attached: jewgled_1.jpg (1770x976, 177K)

(((critics))) are brainwashed libturds living in their bubble and only shill for antiwhite garbage
remember, journalism is dead

>Lethal Weapon 5:leave no Kikes alive
user My sides.

wake me up when its on torrents

Finally something old school to watch maybe.

Dragged Across Concrete
>Mel Gibson
>Vince Vaughn
Definetely must watch.

>oven dodger
Mel is truly /ourguy/

someone is mass voting it down on imdb. Google shows 8,6, but the site itself shows 8.0 already

They gave that d'souza movie a literal 0 on rotten tomatoes, which while it probably was bad, is ridiculous
Also they think episode 7 of star wars was good. After I saw that movie that was all the proof I needed to know to never listen to such critics again.

This might be a good palette cleanser between vile, anti-white Left-wing fantasy movies

fucking BASED!

smells like kino to me, too bad Italy will throw a fit over the movie because of recently similar episodes, namely Stefano Cucchi
>inb4 le cuck
he was just an unluck sob

>Brawl in Cell Block 99
The acting in that was so fucking bad, all over the place like a kike recounting the holohoax