Why Jews don't eat pork

It reminds them of eating people. That simple. They are repressed cannibals. It's in their genes.

Now you know

Attached: IMG_1345.png (1334x750, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=the long pig
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
bloodpassover.com
slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/08/so_are_the_neanderthals_still_jews.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
renegadetribune.com/cannibalistic-jews-spread-kuru/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2013/08/jews-and-practice-of-cannibalism-in_9.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html
io9.gizmodo.com/5934562/ancient-humans-may-not-have-interbred-with-neanderthals-after-all
livescience.com/55343-neanderthal-cannibalism-northern-europe.html
theoutline.com/post/1547/did-we-come-from-pigs?zd=1&zi=w5cfmx2r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait... people taste like bacon?

google.com/search?q=the long pig

They're also the last remnants of neanderthals. That's why they promote anti-racism so much. That's why they keep trying to tell whites that it's us who have neanderthal DNA in us. They don't want us to realise they aren't even the same species as us and for us to turn on them for it. It would also explain their cannibalistic past, and why neaderthals disappeared so rapidly: we killed off the cannibals. They hid themselves away in deserts and arid hills until we'd forgotten they were there.

Attached: 1514372046430.webm (1588x820, 616K)

Whites are remnants of Neanderthals.
We have some of the highest rates and mixed Neanderthal genetics.
Neanderthals were semi autistic and were superior tool users, which is why whites became great engineers.

There's a reason why Jesus said his followers should "eat his body and drink his blood". He was a Jew and he knew their history with cannibalism. He didn't resurrect, they snuck into his tomb after he died and they ate his body. The grave was empty because of Jewish/neanderthal cannibalism.

When pigs are fed slop they develop trichinosis which spreads to people if the meat isn't cooked adequately.

>Whites are remnants of Neanderthals.
Found the Jew.

>repressed

Haha fucking no, why do you think so many children go missing during Passover.

Attached: ab9e814b17f01360bd069f1b4ab5687b9eb34332a90949f53518b8452d172c7f.jpg (713x648, 89K)

Attached: 19f806fe0a8143008b22112701eddc07e9bec58ef4c22a659a31f4ed64c9c135.jpg (841x418, 43K)

Attached: 5a4d083f5bf446013853191d918e1fde1f977051125e3365cddec55808f17eda.jpg (720x772, 43K)

Attached: f4346c3ae248b0ad07b2be7bb7fb96af9f5f1afd4d0d581f0140cafc17e049d4.jpg (720x1048, 59K)

Attached: d345eb455d4f14bdac828686c30bc4c680ef5bacb329528bfb597d81199d0b6a.jpg (720x701, 23K)

Enjoy eating dead baby's Jow Forums
Your doing it evey day

Attached: ed256b85625bf2031ad80d02ea27e10e61a5f13aa08d8c51999b4705f4018f02.jpg (705x1199, 57K)

Judaism(as well as Islam), is the religion of a (originally) desert tribe, which is why they don't eat pork, as pigs face unfavourable conditions and can't live in places such as Palestine on their own.

Also, because it is untraditional and unhealthy for the locals of that region to eat pork, as it increases blood pressure, has lots of fat and thus is not integrable into their diet.

The desert is also why Semitic religion embraces lying, as you have to be crafty, constantly break agreements and hide from stronger people, in order to survive as a half-nomad and stay independent.

We literally are. Africans are 0% and Whites are 3%. Africans are devoid of Neanderthal, Asians have some. Neanderthals were superior tool users and were socially autistic, but, were ultimately bred "out" (We still have ~3% pure Neanderthal in us, and a larger percent of mutated and mixed neanderthal) because they couldn't pursue food well enough to compete. Had they discovered agriculture earlier, they would have probably beaten out humans.

Attached: main-qimg-c93ae6395903db6b3f75cc26fd599a1c[1].png (864x648, 112K)

You trying to tell me something with that last line? Juden?

well pigs literally eat anything and are pretty nasty creatures. i dont blame the heebs and habeebs for not wanting to eat them.

meme flaggot is wrong as always
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

Attached: Dontbelievethelies.jpg (449x600, 57K)

i thought it tasted "just like chicken"

To add on to that,

I think you're mixing up Khazar with Neanderthal. Jews are Khazar who were degenerates that murdered, raped, subverted, robbed, ate people, all that satanic shit.

>Guy who minored in anthropology in college and was a career theater writer
>Takes gigantic leaps of logic and misinterprets data

Shit's retarded. Africans lack Neanderthal but they fit the image he's trying to paint of "Super predators", and his book is coupled with "Sasquatch: He's out there!" and "Bigfoot: The truth untold!"

Attached: khazaria[1].gif (416x349, 10K)

You're either a Jew or you're an idiot that believes Jew lies. There's no Neanderthal in us at all because they were cannibalistic enemies that we pushed to the brink of extinction. We should've pushed further.

Not mixing them up, they're one in the same. That's why Jews lied about their history and said they came from Egypt. It was the exact opposite direction from where their neanderthal kind really survived in hiding and came down from.

Oh so you're one of those retards that buys into the "Dude like it's forbidden knowledge, it must totally be true!" without actually understanding the data present, and the locations of fossils and where and how we find our things.

So you are a Jew, because that's blatant Jew tricks. Fossils locations have never shown neanderthals interbreeding with whites. The "data" present (and by that you're thinking of those stupid ancestry tests where you give a Jew your DNA, pay them for it, and they lie about your heritage) has never shown any mixing with neanderthals (in fact, look up when blue eyes evolved in whites, you'll find that Jews were supposedly extinct by the time whites got blue eyes). Nothing but Jew lies to cover up for their own history of in-human cannibals.

false assumption goy-o

This is absolutely terrible.

Welp

Are you basing this all off "Them and us"? Because you know that's a huge thing of bullshit, right?
He claims that Neanderthals had black skin and hair in the arctic, and goes off the deep end in his BBC fantasy where, he believes they were rape hungry and that all humans are traumatized rape babies that inherited rape trauma to evolve.
In general, predators don’t rape prey animals, and then keep the prey animals around to have children, and then rape the resulting children, etc, until their genes become mixed with them. So there should be essentially zero human genes in neanderthals.

He also claims that the Giga Nigger Neanderthals were 6X more powerful than humans, and had cat eyes and could run like the wind, so why the fuck are Jews not like that?

His entire theory is broken bullshit and 100% hollywood jewiness, just because you feel like it's "Super secret" doesn't make it true.

>Jesus never spoke in metaphors
I'm sure he was literal about plucking your eye out too.

>Are you basing this all off "Them and us"?
No idea what that is. Jews are neanderthals, not blacks.
>So there should be essentially zero human genes in neanderthals.
Correct.
Did you look up the evolution of blue eyes in both species yet? Of course you didn't, you're not here to learn the truth you're here to spread your Jew lies. I see through you, neanderthal.

>thinks the metaphors weren't made up after the actual events to explain away the truth

see It's the only piece of literature that supports the idea that Neanderthals were ultra violent super giga niggers that rampaged through the world and murderized and raped whites.

The entire theory is retarded, with claim that the only reason humans evolved is because they couldn't handle the BBC and through the trauma and shock got smart. That's practically Black Israelite tier revisionism going "DAS RITE, MUH DICK MADE THE WHITE RACE"

" He gave them bread from heaven" to eat while wandering around the wilderness, Jesus told them what that bread was, " The true bread from heaven is he that come down from heaven and give life to the world. Babies.

There is also stories from ancient Egypt about a group of wanderers that were cannibils.

that's not how biotech products work, the cells are generally genetically modified to overproduce a single protein which is either collected from the cellular media, or directly from the cells, and then purified.

Still gross that such simple products are using biotech derived materials, wtf PepsiCo

>doesn't understand Jesus isn't even the same type of Jew as the one you're referring to and he even claims that in the future there would be people who claim to be Jews but aren't and called them the synagogue of Satan
Your understanding of the book is clearly lacking

>thinks Jesus wasn't a Jew
Classic American education. Go suck your pastor off, pleb.

from wiki -
The receptors in the assay are used to identify flavours; they are not used as flavours themselves

Kinda creepy thats how they were discovered. but there are no baby cells in food.

Still not looked up the info on blue eyes. Still pushing some other claim I'm not talking about instead as a distraction. Classic Jew tricks.

>another Brit shilling antichristian shit
Synagogue of Satan. The people who say they are Jews but are not. READ THE BOOK Jow Forums. Stop trying to insert your own twisted interpretation of it to make a point about the evilness of the khazars.

Just know that you were right about them and have nothing to apologize for historically. Your ancestors fought the good fight, and the good guys don't always win.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>doesn't refute my point but instead goes on a semantic argument about Jews and then makes a homosexual comment.
So where's your point against the synagogue of Satan? Was that just for lulz? You realize JEW wasn't even a word in the original bible? They were called hebrews. Do some research and learn the history, which is really the history of some OTHER people that aren't khazars, and some are saying it's the whites themselves. It makes sense to me.

>Neanderthals were the real super niggers
>Whites are pure human
>Neanderthals had the power of 6 men and constantly raped all the humans
>There's no neanderthal in any of the rape babies
>But all humans are traumatized rape babies which encouraged growth

>Yeah but what about blue eyes
Fuck off

"Let him who has ears...."

>Neanderthals were the real super niggers
Never said that. They're cannibals, not super niggers.
>Whites are pure human
True.
>Neanderthals had the power of 6 men and constantly raped all the humans
Never said that. Again, you're trying to distract with some other guy's claims.
>There's no neanderthal in any of the rape babies
There was no rape to begin with. No interbreeding at all.
>But all humans are traumatized rape babies which encouraged growth
Never said that. Again, you're trying to distract with some other guy's claims.

>>Yeah but what about blue eyes
>Fuck off
Because you know I'm right. Classic Jew tricks to refuse to look at the truth and keep pushing some strawman that I never brought up.

>still thinks Jesus wasn't a Jew
Whatever makes you feel better, Jewslave. Is it weird that you pledge your soul to a subhuman for eternal salvation?

bloodpassover.com

Attached: 1530923336152.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

>It reminds them of eating people.
If that was a case they would have been eating more pork than all goyim combined.

Attached: 1532091495119.png (1404x934, 3M)

Then link you're source then. The only bullshit I could find about cannibal super predator neanderthals was "Them and Us" and I'm telling you it's straight retarded and wrong.

You're contradicting nearly every bit of anthropology in the last 50 years with the most outlandish claims, and the only text that backs up your statements is contradicting what you're claiming.

>jesus wasn't a christian

WTF Im a cannibal now

>super predator neanderthals
That's your problem. You're thinking like they're somehow the morlocks from Time Machine. They're squat, ugly, primitive cannibals, not killing machine units.
>...and I'm telling you it's straight retarded and wrong.
And I'm telling you it's NOTHING to do with this. So drop it, Jew.
>You're contradicting nearly every bit of anthropology...
Not even close. I'm contradicting the Jews that try to claim humans have neanderthal (Jewish) DNA. We don't. We have a common ancestor, so we'll have common markers, but we have never interbred.
Again, look up the evolution of blue eyes in both species.

Attached: 1533454089640.png (900x3186, 814K)

>Ignores linking a source and says the only source that I could find anywhere near his bullshit is wrong

Schizophrenia or a shill?

Attached: c9jv25it9pk01[1].jpg (963x1200, 127K)

I've already told you to look up the evolution of blue eyes. Repeatedly, actually, and you've still not done it. Here's more you can have a read of.

slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/08/so_are_the_neanderthals_still_jews.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
renegadetribune.com/cannibalistic-jews-spread-kuru/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2013/08/jews-and-practice-of-cannibalism-in_9.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html
io9.gizmodo.com/5934562/ancient-humans-may-not-have-interbred-with-neanderthals-after-all

Pork disrupts their shapeshifting abilities and weakens their pilpul.

Attached: 1532573681200.jpg (600x737, 75K)

>Bill Pullman

Attached: IMG_1320.jpg (620x413, 59K)

stop feeding the trolls.

Fuck off jew

thats actually why Europeans/asians/native americans love pork. Its hard wired into our brain that manflesh is good nutrition.

Attached: FBE72EB9-E9B7-41E0-B8A5-E56AC197E3A8.jpg (317x395, 36K)

it was based on pagan traditions of ritualistic eating of human sacrifices.

Here's an interesting one for you:
livescience.com/55343-neanderthal-cannibalism-northern-europe.html

>"Beyond cannibalism, it appears that the Neanderthals also used their peers' remains as tools. A few of the bones bore markings that suggested they'd been used to help sharpen stone tools."
Not only eating us but also each other.
>""The big differences in the behavior of these people on the one hand, and the close genetic relationship between late European Neanderthals on the other, raise many questions about the social lives and exchange between various groups," Hervé Bocherens, one of the lead researchers, told CBS News."
>"An analysis of DNA within the Neanderthal mitochondria (energy-making organelles in cells that carry their own DNA) suggested that the Belgian Neanderthals were genetically similar to other Neanderthal communities living in Germany, Spain and Croatia. This suggests the Neanderthal population in Europe at the time was small, as there was "only modest genetic variation despite large geographic distances when compared to modern humans," the scientists wrote."
You know what that means, don't you? No breeding outside of established gene pools. They weren't mixing with humans, they were genetically stagnant. So much so that after thousands of years and isolation across large distances, they didn't change.

It was based on neanderthal/Jew traditions of eating people.

They didn't eat each other because they were evil, they had nothing else to eat.

Read a book, dumbasses.

I'm going to take your advice hereBye bye, stupid cunt.

That pic is adorable
Saved

Attached: AF8FC338-282B-4D93-B3DB-35C6E6026218.jpg (1400x1399, 197K)

>Nothing about Neanderthals committing cannibalism
>gizmodo, leading right wing site rivaled only by Stormfront, pusher of forbidden knowledge against the Jews
>Neanderthals still being around 8K years ago for blue eyes

What the fuck are you on about?

>In North Europe, Belgium, France, Spain
>But Neanderthals are from Khazaria

What the fuck are you on about?

Oh, and also
>You link something saying they went extinct 30,000 years ago
>But then say they had blue eyes from 8,000 years ago
>And also they weren't Europeans and could have never bred
>But they were found all over Europe instead of Africa

I have read a book before, asshole.
Its true that consuming the flesh/blood of the dead had great spiritual significance in almost all societies before christianity. Christ offered himself up as a sacrifice so that his endless God blood may wash away our sins forever.

>Nothing about Neanderthals committing cannibalism
Which I then provided immediately after.
>gizmodo, leading right wing site rivaled only by Stormfront, pusher of forbidden knowledge against the Jews
Refute the claims, not the source, Jew.
>Neanderthals still being around 8K years ago for blue eyes
It shows that clearly we didn't interbreed. Humans developed blue eyes 10,000 years ago, while neanderthals (who Jews claim also had blue eyes, to try to link them to whites) died out 30,000 years ago. Obvious disconnect.
>What the fuck are you on about?
So you ignored that they're cannibals, ignored that they didn't interbreed, and then acted like the extinction of neanderthals in Europe therefore means they can never have survived in Khazaria. Classic Jew tricks.

>advice
Wasn't directed at you though. You should really invest the time and pick up some books.

theoutline.com/post/1547/did-we-come-from-pigs?zd=1&zi=w5cfmx2r

Attached: 1535732789640.gif (1920x1008, 763K)

>Christ offered himself up as a sacrifice so that his endless God blood may wash away our sins forever.
That's true, but idk why you didn't write that in the first place.
>I have read a book before, asshole.
Oh really, in kindergarden?

Use your brain, Jew. The claim is that neanderthals had blue eyes and passed it on to whites. Neanderthals are also suggested to have died out (read: survived in small populations in Khazaria) 30,000 years ago, when we developed blue eyes 10,000 years ago. We clearly didn't interbreed, or those blue eyes would've appeared in whites much earlier than that. And no, they weren't white europeans, they were neanderthal europeans.

Gizmodo is a notoriously left site that doesn't challenge the narrative at all. That's what I was getting at.
There's far more "Official" sources about the mixture of Neanderthal and Human DNA but you'd call it "Propaganda" even though If I posted Gizmodo for anything else you'd call it "Jewish subversion"

i was trying to explain it to the other guy why Jesus said the bread was his flesh and the wine his blood. It was rooted in sacrificial tradition.
could you please stop being mean to me? I wanna talk but not if you’re gonna be rude like that I’m kinda sensitive about my intelligence.

I think it has more to do with the possibility of catching trichinosis by eating pork back in the days.

Jews did actually have secret rituals, where they would kidnap a random stranger and eat him in the woods. That was so secret that most jews didn't even know about it, since it was the Pharisees acting according to their own human doctrine. It took the effort of foreign conquerers, such as the Seleucids, who plundered the jewish temple and discovered that they fed defenseless greek citizens to then later be sacrificed.

>Gizmodo is a notoriously left site that doesn't challenge the narrative at all. That's what I was getting at.
Refute the claims, not the source, Jew.
>There's far more "Official" sources about the mixture of Neanderthal and Human DNA but you'd call it "Propaganda" even though If I posted Gizmodo for anything else you'd call it "Jewish subversion"
Sites that claim common ancestry means interbreeding, yes. They're wrong, as has already been established. But appeal to authority is not an uncommon tactic among your neanderthal/jew kind.

>Refute the claims, not the source, Jew.
So if I were to quote Snopes, you would gladly put up with it?

>I’m kinda sensitive
sry bro, we all have that part in us that's kinda squishy. not meant to cause an existential crisis there.

thank you. Its alright it just triggers me sometimes im sorry.

Attached: A3F9279D-70B7-4402-94A1-D85B29823B1F.jpg (383x456, 31K)

Damn Jared Leto aged like shit. Trump curse is real.