Yes, Netherlands!

> Growing group of young salafists reject our society.
> Young salafists cherish their closed community, says this researcher.
If you read the article (throw it through google translate). These young salafists demand to be accepted in their bid for segregation. They demand respect, but show none for the nation they are living in.

I have no issue if you want to be religious, I have no issue if you want to live under sharia. Go do that in a nation where it is allready common place. Like Iran and Saudia Arabia. Do not force a country to adapt to you.

Attached: 1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/op3/artikel/2248863-groeiende-groep-jonge-salafisten-wijst-onze-samenleving-af.html
geenstijl.nl/5143701/snel-thee-zetten-dus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nos.nl/op3/artikel/2248863-groeiende-groep-jonge-salafisten-wijst-onze-samenleving-af.html

And they will keep getting bolder because we let them get away with everything

This is a good thing because it will teach our political establishment about the wonders of a multicultural society.

It wont. The establishment is a frog that loves the snake that is going to eat them.

Only way out of this one is with a big boom, boys, and then the will to step on alot of non-white toes

>I have no issue if you want to be religious
if your religion is a savage death cult, I do. remove all muslims from premises.

>He is currently receiving his doctorate for a research into the world of young salafists, where he says little was known about.

I wonder if you can also get a doctorate on other topics where little is known about like
- the colour of the sky
- water, wet or not
- traps, they are indeed gay.

>geenstijl.nl/5143701/snel-thee-zetten-dus/

Visitors of a mosque in the Hague where told that getting a mortgage on your house can lead to misscarriage.

>grown ass men wearing dresses
fucking kek

>in nature it isnt common for a drunken camel to rape a poisonous snake
lol

Muzzers are the worst kind of plague...
I've already thought about giving them a small piece of land making it a actual containment zone. Better than having them and their brood in our cities, feasting on our wealth and culture.

>I have no issue if you want to be religious, I have no issue if you want to live under sharia.
That's your problem, cuck.

you guys always seem to totally ignore the elephant in the room. These people are socially segregated, discriminated, and made out to be social outcats. Their community is based on reactionary of how the society they are living in is treating them. Shit like this hardly happens in USA, but its common all over Europe. The problem is the extremely systematic racism in Europe than the Muslims.

suddenly forgot how you guys despise our culture, have you?

This has been clear from day 1 of immigration. It was clear to me as a 9 year old already. Boomers are truly a lower form of being for allowing this.

Short of God intervening, the West is doomed. The Boomers have ruined it. We're merely children of the ashes.

fuck off sandnigger

They have to go back to their native land, then. Gracious hosts are under no obligation to hug you as you stab them in the back.

Its just clickbait news nobody here has heard of thes people nor does anyone car
Next topic please

That's a lie. We have few muslims here, most of the ones we have are educated upper class people in their home countries who don't even practice Islam.

Neocons always promote the myth that America doesn't have problems with nonwhite immigrants, only Europe does cause its racist. It's all bullshit. If we let in hoards of low IQ Moroccans and pakis we would have the same problem.

Contrary to the popular belief in the west that was intentionally and maliciously orchestrated by the lying press to make you belief that we Muslims hate you is way far from truth. We really dont hate you, we dont even care your existence, but the fact is, any disdian toward the West from Muslim world is aimed towards, USA, France, UK. Those who always mend and intervene in Muslim countries, and support the Kike ''govt'' and their evil acts. Thereore one could say that the reason for that dislike is justisfiable. That being said, literally no Muslim cares about the small irrelevant country, so stop this stupid claim that we hate you, cause we dont.

Why not? Have them be segregated. That way you make them pariahs forever and don't have to deal with their shit ever again.
Think about it. Who is going to hire these dunecoons in a real company? You don't owe them any respect. You don't owe them a thing.
What you are finally offering here is that they can fuck off back to where they came from if they don't like it when they suddenly don't have the same rights anymore and are completely isolated from the society they are trying so hard to subvert.

Let them have it. Let them commit social suicide.

>The problem is the extremely systematic racism in Europe than the Muslims
No problem for me, Abdul. We didn't want you here in the first place.

You hate everything that isn't muslim. And your immigrants are trash who import their shitty ideologies and conflicts into our schools.

nigger I attended a school as one of 10 white people with hundreds of shitskins, they absolutely hate everything about us and our culture. I'm a fucking minority in my own city and people like you are still trying to blame people like me.
You fucking people always play the fucking victim.

yeah lets give the muslims a colony.

>do not try to force a country to adapt to your foreign culture.
Surprise nigga! Welcome to multicultural society! You all will be clashing like this for eternity!
>t. American nigga who has only ever known multiculturalism

I don't give a shit if you feel discriminated. Go back to whatever shithole sand country you crawled out from.

Yes, because that way you can finally fight them.

>Muh personal experienceee
we are not talking here about your personal experience, we're talking about generally, Van der Suck

Implying I live in your shithole.
Fuc off Jurgen and then fuck off even more

You have to go back mehmet.

You still have to go back to your shitholes Jamal. No one in Europe like muslims. You are only tolerated because of the politicians.

>Go do that in a nation where it is allready common place. Like Iran and Saudia Arabia. Do not force a country to adapt to you.

That's not how Muslims think. Everyone must convert or die. There are no other options in the eyes of a Muslim. They want a world where Islam rules supreme and they will stop at nothing to get it.

Salafism was like an Islamic reform movement that was a response to western colonialism. They didn't want their culture to be influenced by the west.

WHY THESE PEOPLE THEN MOVED TO THE WEST IN MASSIVE NUMBERS IS BEYOND ME.

> I have no issue if you want to be religious
theres your problem. Islam does not belong on planet earth

Attached: 1535486737457.png (600x700, 16K)

We should fill up the IJsselmeer with bones of Muslims that live in the Netherlands. Creating a nice new province. That'll put us on the map again.