Playing video games every once in a while isn't degenerate or a bad thing. Prove me wrong

Playing video games every once in a while isn't degenerate or a bad thing. Prove me wrong

Attached: video game.png (1036x1318, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3knctSdbo
youtube.com/watch?v=3UL_H96OnFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess there is a difference if you are playing a game where the point is to collect "coins" or playing a game with lots of text and characters. Like being in the garage with toy trains vs reading a book.

why not just read a book then?

honestly video games need to be eliminated.
" no no, but after the war we can be hedonistic again and vidya can be okay then! "

No because then we will end up in the same spot as we are now. No...we simply must always remain militaristic and disciplined until the end of time.

It's not a particularly meaningful or valuable use of time. There are more fulfilling ways to "waste time", like reading.

I used to read a lot but now it's a struggle because its easier to boot up a game and zone out completely for a few hours. I hate that.

95% done with gaming and it feels good. Gaming for 20+ hours a week feels like a drug habit. That’s all I know.

I'm pretty sure the real reason is that you need a license to be a nerd, nigel.

I dont play vidya, but still i'd rather spend my free time shitposting on Jow Forums than spending time with my wife.

Occasionaly she gets uppity but I just giver her a "bitch please" stare and carry on with my business. No way I'll ever start an argument with her (seems to work), that would be like arguing with a cat/dog/child.

>like reading.
People who say reading is a priori better than something else are the people who don't read.
Literature is filled with garbage as much as anything else. You can only read classics so much.

She’s cute.
I’d give my gf a hug and kiss if she did that knowing all along I’d never obey any of this and still manage to have her sex me

Attached: 1511489622704.jpg (1111x597, 63K)

Despite being a joke, this is quite reasonable. If you're hanging out you shouldn't be playing alone.

She's wearing pants, isn't she?

Moderation is key.

No one would disagree that drinking until your liver is fucked is degenerate. Same as skipping school or work to play vidya 10 hours straight.

L.O.L. What about a signature along with the rest of your amorous maneuvers?

There are redpilled videogames user

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3knctSdbo

too bad he got such a garbage game

Same reason you chose to eat chicken instead of pork.

tyrone will keep her company

Attached: file.jpg (900x853, 188K)

>bad books exist
Sure, you have to put some effort in to reading something worthwhile. You don't have that choice with vidya though, none of it is.

I just grew out of gaming organically. Everything feels like derivative sameness. Still have my PS4 to boot up some Burnout which I play for one hour max before getting sick of it. It's that way with all my games.

>Prove me wrong
you could do something more productive with that time, just because it isn't deadly it doesn't mean it isn't hurtful.

>that image
jesus christ, does blake have any testosterone coursing through his veins at all?

fake as fuck

I'm old and preferred quality single player games. The market basically cured me of my addiction for me.

That's just like your opinion man, if I wanted to read I'd read (((scientific))) papers related to CompSci instead of wasting time on books. If I wanted something emotionally engaging I'd watch a movie or play a game.

>The market basically cured me of my addiction for me.
Fucking this.

These are not bad rules if you care about and love your significant other, the problem is posed by her demanding them.
Prove me wrong

RULES
1. Actual politeness.
2&3. Also politeness and unless living together a man should absolutely be focused on his potential/current mate
4. Something that bugs her. obvious.
5. Girl wants your attention.
signature paragraph. trying to be cutesy.

Wants him to play games less and man up when she's over. This girl is too based for this kid. I almost feel bad for the younger women now. Non Boomers: Use your ugly and stupid years to make yourself in 5 years awesome. Pick up an instrument. Play a sport. Read a fucking book. Walk around town and get a social job with tips (barback, barista, day labor) it'll help you get better with people and know where you stand. Don't leave a slide thread without some life knowledge.

Attached: 1f392e65246e0696f8e19acaf5f04e8239aa07f393c802d87812b07b32c172da.jpg (620x827, 85K)

This.

Any man who is too addicted to games to hold a relationship has a problem, but any girl that would lay down rules this up tight needs whipped.

COD brainwashes you to join the army and go die for Israel in endless wars in Middle East.

When you really start down the road of self improvement, you will find that you no longer WANT to take the time to play video games, because there is so much more you’d rather do instead.

same
only time I rarely even play anything anymore is old jprgs on ps1 emulator

Books are the original mind jew

There are better things to do.

How do these faggots even get themselves into these situations? Like holy fuck this is just as bad as being a cuckhold.

Honestly, I've come full-circle on stuff like this. I think this is funny. Anyone else in a good relationship who wears the pants, would find it amusing that your submissive girlfriend is jewing you into giving her more cuddles/attention.

after 5 minutes the novelty/joke would wear off though "haha, yeah... cute ... well h'okay, get lost now, I'm getting rekt while you're distracting me"

>Books are the original mind jew

Attached: 1533414163445.png (448x497, 439K)

Imo Videogames are fine as long as you really try hard when paying them even if you do not at them a lot. Basicly, if they don't turn off your brain they're good to me.

God fucking damnit, I'm a severe video game addict and I'd instantly completely drop games if I had a gf like that. Fucking lucky numale. Games should be banned.

This. Strategy games like Civilization etc. are literally above chess tier in most cases

Sitting in front of a screen and reading paragraphs of text from a CRPG with writing that would be laughed at and panned if it were a book is a lot more shallow than playing a game that has effort put toward the actual gameplay mechanics.

If you follow those rules, she will not respect you. Do not be a woman pleaser.

>Xbox
>call of duty
>girlfriend
Gonna HEEM Blake if I come across him

Duck that cunt

Can relate, the lack of good single player or multiplayer games have basically force stopped me from playing my time away, it could be considered a "success" if I spent more than 10 hours playing IN A MONTH.

I'm not obsessed with self-improvement and anyone who spends a lot of time here can't criticise my enjoyment of video games. I'm not fat fuck, I have a job and I have a real life friends.

CoD, Battlejew etc. are all s oyboy manipulation tools.
Nothing wrong with based games like EU4, CK2 etc. that require active thinking and similar strategy planning to chess.

I suppose we wouldn’t need games if we’re all space marines conquering the galaxy.

I bet that guy will have a bunch of afk deaths in the spawn...

Attached: reverse-waifu-57b8401aea863.jpg (540x728, 29K)

this

I think there must be something wrong with me because I don't care about games and don't enjoy playing them. Not video games, not board games, not card games, not drinking games. Don't care about sports, either. (The only sport I follow at all is boxing because I used to box long ago.)

>ywn hang out with Murdoch smoking weed and playing vidya
Why live

>Prove me wrong
The SJWs, lesbians, and trannies have taken over games. Nothing more than propaganda now, and if you knowingly subject yourself to it anyway, you might be beyond help.

Attached: trannygamers.jpg (1600x900, 340K)

Dude is a cuck. Here's the thing, if your girl doesn't play vidya with you, stop being a fucking NEET and spend time with your girlfriend and family.

If she has a problem with you playing vidya every once in awhile however, put her in her place. You're a man. You're better than that.

A good girl will suck your cock while you're playing vidya. Get you a girl who cares about your hobbies.

>being this confident that any particular book you're reading from X publisher will have better writing just because it's published
Publishing just follows an orthodoxy.

i have a job, i work out and i play vidya in my spare time. ive had 2 gfs before and i wouldnt change the life i have now to have another woman ruin it

It is bad. I used to be addicted to wow. It started off as a way to waste time before bed a few hrs a night. But it eventually led to me playing every chance I could. I became reclusive and the majority of my friends were people over the internet.

I eventually took the /pol redpill and said fuck it. It's not worth it. I'm literally wasting my time staring at a screen while life goes on without me. What is staring at the screen doing for me besides some dopamine? I always felt like games are designed to keep you addicted. But for what. So you can show off your internet characters high ranking stats? Oh wow guess what, in a few month everything will be reset so everyone can try to race to be the best again. It's a fucking scam, and a waste of the white man's energy. Its desensitizing us and making us in to beta males.

Ever since I quit I've not once turned on my computer. I started getting back in to hunting/fishing. I enjoy sharpening my knives and building shit again. I spend a lot more time with my family and life just seems better. I no longer want to just do nothing so I can play games as much as possible and avoid responsibility. I actually feel like I'm experiencing life.

This is actually an underrated post, and explains everything this thread is about. gg.

>Not having a cute woman around so you can spread her cheeks and lick her asshole whenever you feel like it
Sorry, user

im in the army bro, i could get all the sex i want from the whores there but id rather be home by myself

>I'm a jarhead, therefore I get all the sex I want
Lol

>All those run on sentences

Bitch can't comprehend elementary tier punctuation.

2/10 maybe good pussy, but nigga that pussy stupid.

Attached: 1530121631680.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

She has an anus that you can lick though too. Don't forget about the anus.

mmm yeah n she got dem big ol mummy milkies that provides me milku fur my cereal.

Exactly. Free poop and milk so you don't have to buy anymore food or beverages. A woman helps you save a lot of money.

>that contract

why are white women so cringy?

Attached: Nash.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Woman is doing what comes naturally, attempting to control everything.
What is really cringy is that the guy signed it.

Games are a symptom.
Men are wired for certain risk+time=reward behaviors, it's what makes us enjoy hunting and fishing, which is what we're adapted to do. Games simulate these stimuli.
But men have always been able to go hunting or fishing, and yet those activities didn't prevent them from contributing to society. Why? Because the more powerful set of drives are the reproductive drives, the ones that urge us to find a mate, produce offspring, and raise those offspring. Our society is built on monogamy and, yes, patriarchy. To get sex, a man must marry. To marry, he must impress the woman's father. To impress her father, a man must have a good job or prospects. That's no longer true: no amount of hard work will get a beta a wife anymore, because women choose their own mates, and marriage is no longer a limitation: 80% of women have sex with 20% of men, while 20% of women and 80% of men abstain. This sounds terrible, but this is the state of nature.

But without a viable way for those 80% of men to turn their labor into reproductive success, those instincts give way to the secondary drives: hunting and fishing. And that's why games are their escape: they scratch the same risk-reward itch men are driven to.

its absolutely effortless for him to sign it and not give a fuck about it. she took the time to think of the idea, compose and type it up on a word doc, then print it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UL_H96OnFU

Women are literally not worth the attention they demand. Hookers exist for a reason and OPs pic is that reason.

I went to school, finished a degree and got a good job. Society has shit on me. I have no friends, there is nobody I identify with. Every woman I have been with was only interested in stability and to hell with me and my person. So fuck it, what am I living for? Video games and weed help me avoid suicide. I do get outside and plant food and weave nature, but this isn't valued in society either. What's your alternative?

>its absolutely effortless for him to sign it and not give a fuck about it.
Listen, I am not for beating women or being any kind of savage. You treat your woman right, and do right by her.
Having said that, if such a contract were handed to me to sign, it would be returned to sender at warp 10.
Don't discount the enabling power of betas. This is the main reason women act in this way, because it gets results!

I put up with women and their problems to a certain degree just so I can lick their asshole.

>Games are degenerate
>Anime is degenerate
Somehow browsing Jow Forums 5 hours a day is ok

Attached: 145214_446562.jpg (604x340, 89K)

Don't be a schnook, bin that book.

There is always the bible.

>be me
>135+ iq
>go to college
>classes too easy
>cant stand normie social functions like bars and football games
>start drinking and playing video games to kill time
>now in med school
Finally broke my video game addiction and reduced alcohol intake, starting to get Jow Forums, but man fuck video games

The Bible is full of garbage too. Have you ever read the whole thing?

>having a bitch put demands on you when you're not even married or have kids together

hahahahahahaha

So many shills, its amazing

Attached: 4chan Truth.jpg (496x1496, 376K)

Like most things, it is fine if done in moderation. Becoming a fortnite mentally ill zoomer playing 24/7 isn't

That's what tends to happen, especially if you are in Japan or Germany

it isn't, but "trad" faggots here who are kosher boys in disguise will just keep crying about it. The father of video games was a kike but who cares anymore.
Though, if you like modern games and the future gaming has in store for us, you might be a bit fucked in the head.
cause I don't find the idea of reading books after a day of work fun.

Every thread related to a fun/relaxing activity on Jow Forums
>stop doing/playing/watching [insert something fun/relaxing here]
>[insert every fun/relaxing thing here] is degenerate
>[insert something fun/relaxing here] will turn you into soiboy/beta/cuck
>REEEEEEEad mOaR bOoKs
>MUH BOOKS
>MORE BOOKS
>BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS
This is why I had everything gaming related filtered on Jow Forums

Both are ok, what isn't ok is playing shit games like cod or fortnite and being a slave to Vidya

It's just a bunch of hypocritical tradlarpers, they probably smoke weed while playing mariokart, don't take it seriously. As long as you're productive, do whatever

>Have you ever read the whole thing?
No. That's why there's always a bit more for me to read. Last time I read about God being tired of the Hebrews complaining about having no meat so he fed them so much quail that they hated it. Based God!

How about some music that isn't by drug addled perverts?

Asian massage parlors are a patrician form of recreation. But it costs money. Still better than wasting the money on alcohol and fancy food.

>muh productive
I keep hearing that shit meme, but how do you actually go about explaining it? How do you know I don't already do productive shit all day, and just want to relax with vidya?

id cuck this guy so hard holy shit
actually writing a signature
then tweeting about it

Attached: 1516542028500.jpg (1440x1920, 256K)

doesnt matter
he showed his weakness when he signed it showing that he's a beta
>but he doesnt give a fuck was just to shut her up
nah nigga
>she took the time to think of the idea, compose and type it up on a word doc, then print it out.
it's like you don't know women

Vidya is fun and it's a good way to bond with your friends. The lack of male camaraderie these days is in my opinion the cause or at least a big contributor to men becoming empty shells. Camaraderie is very important to the male psyche, it goes back to our ancestors forming hunting parties.

>t. boomer who's only played pacman

Attached: 1529004302432.jpg (485x443, 35K)

>It's just a bunch of hypocritical tradlarpers
I know which is why I don't bother, just removed the filters to see if things changed at all.
all music is degenerate and made to program your mind on deep level to turn you into a soiboy/beta/cuck according to Jow Forums

No you wouldn't. If a chick is making you sign a contract to pay attention to her that means she has serious anxiety about her ability to get his attention. Reverse genders and you'd see how badly she's telegraphing her insecurity

nah that's not how it works
she's controlling like every other bitch
if he plays along he gets fucked
if he doesn't she will try to get him,he goes and hes fucked
if he doesn't at all she will try to take revenge and say "it was justified"
he's doomed anyway

I will rape you whenever I want

signed: Me