Mfw i realize china gave africa 60bn because the damage niggers do to civilization costs alot more

Mfw i realize china gave africa 60bn because the damage niggers do to civilization costs alot more

Attached: extremelyracistdepictionofanasianman_by_mrmistermister565-d9lu4uf.png (800x800, 50K)

>gave
you mean loaned?

i think he meant gaben

China gives shitty countries massive loans then makes them default on the debt, then they acquire power and state resources from that country.

China is always 2 steps ahead, they know nignogs and slavs wont pay their debts.

They should go in and kill every nigger. We won't attack them and no one there cares about niggas.

>loaned

You think niggers pay anything back?

Foreign Aid is the best way to destroy a people. Give them the food to have a population boom, without creating the agricultural infrastructure to be self-sustainable, because crop prices were artificially surpressed with the food aid. Then when their population is so huge, and you threaten to cut the food aid, they will literally do anything you put as a condition of your food aid, like being foot soldiers in a war for you. Or other such measures. Increasing their rate of consumption without creating the infrastructure to support that consumption is why you give foreign aid. It literally creates systemic dependency and thus control.

Chinese have no respect for nature. Africa is too precious to let them swarm all over it like locusts.

China is trying to build up Africa, so they can develop some sort of consumerism and buy chinese goods. Also debt trapping their government, so they can force them to vote in chinese interests on international forums.

Attached: asia.jpg (1367x544, 143K)

I wish us whites weren’t so cucked because china ruling the world is going to be fucking depressing. At least sjws will understand what being oppressed really means.

wow that is most racist very racist picture of china man

No way, China is putting Africa into debt so they can come collect it in cash. When they don’t pay up China will come in and take what it wants

Yep, and it’s always warlords and dictators too. China knows how this game works, they have been watching the Jew at work.

This. We should just evolution and local incentives, initiative sort out things. If they are capable of surviving and progressing (economically), they will have enough food to eat and can move on to the next stage of building up industries, etc.

With aid we destroy this cruicial step and never allow them to get from 0 to 1. If you think back what allowed European civilization to become global is that they sorted out how to supply their populations with food some time around the 15th c. (the original Green Revolution). From then on everything else was incremental.

If Africans can't make this, then they aren't even worth saving, we should stop treating Africa like an "human shelter".

Ironically, China will also not be the savior of Africa. They debt trap African nations and take their resources in return. Until Africans don't learn to take control of their situation, they won't be able to break out of their present condition. Because even Africa's resources are finite, they Chinese might deplete them before the Africans could turn these resource to their own benefit.
They are so screwed on many levels (IQ, GDP, corruption, foreign domination), I don't think any substantial progress will happen during the 21st century in Africa.

In the end it doesn't matter. China will get some resources (mining, oil, timber, etc.) in return for that money. No Chinese gives you anything for free. There is no charity in China. They expect something in return and they aren't naive to believe African governments will pay back anything. They have a perfect picture of Africa that is not distorted by our PC ideology that presents everyone as equal. They don't need our redpills.

the chinese dont give shit away for free, they will rule africa in 50 years make my words

You think China is a charity?

China doesn’t want to rule Africa, it wants exclusive rights to Africa’s mineral wealth.

Not racist enough

Attached: 1519416972197.png (800x800, 73K)

why are chinese migrating there every year then?

nah theres nothing worth ruling there.
prob just take resources and leave it be.

Only men migrate to Africa for work related issues and shortage of pussy in their homeland

Chinks and niggers are going to extinct all megafauna in Africa.

Attached: 1441894389720.jpg (1920x1200, 477K)

>Not racist enough

Attached: 1536063453426.png (800x800, 93K)