Are Rock Concerts Satanic Rituals?

Are they designed to drain your energy?
It's one of the few times you see normies expressing passion. But what does this passion accomplish?
ZERO
Like masturbation.
It's a draining of life energy.
Is this the point of it?

Attached: images-23.jpg (738x415, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TMMfgsF6DnU
youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed/videos,
youtube.com/watch?v=tJN3D8UhtGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IJs3Aytbybg
youtu.be/Qa0e1mCOWbQ
youtu.be/see9Fr6jXDc
youtu.be/yosDDDAmE2g
youtu.be/TtXTDt1Isic
youtube.com/watch?v=QSByCxGXXeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy vey! the racist Nazis are gaining so much momentum they are holding Waffen SS concerts.

Attached: 1528809361341.png (499x641, 328K)

Fucking gay

Attached: 1535979224511.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

Rock concerts are gay. Anything where you stand there jumping up and down with a hand in the air is GAY. No better than a black tribe in Africa dancing around the fire high on mushrooms

I can't listen to a single song on the radio. All I hear is demonic chanting.

And that's not even playing it backwards

they are rituals for sure, but to what end... idk

Rock bands worship Satan
Jews worship satan

It checks out.

It's hard to deny

youtu.be/TMMfgsF6DnU

>Are Rock Concerts Satanic Rituals?
Yes but only the chosen few who society has created the fake label "schizophrenic" for understand this.

Rock concerts leave you with more energy dumbass

this dude gets it

Attached: mrcrowley.jpg (924x1221, 181K)

This

You KNOW you're getting close to the truth when orderlies put you in a straight jacket and throw you in a padded room

It's hard to deny the outpouring of useless energy at a concert?
And for what exactly?
What does it accomplish???
Answer me that simple question genius.

>But what does this passion accomplish?
Right concert, right drugs? A complete unleashing of that inner spirit that dwells deep in civilized man.
Anything you get though, requires you give, and that's why when you rock out, you don't hold anything precious to yourself sacred.

No boon EVER comes without a cost.

Attached: le muda muda list.jpg (1714x1252, 729K)

No, they are just fuckin concerts idiot.

Took acid and went to see iron maiden once lol. They got huge signs flashing 666 and an animatronic Satan. It was fun but it was also ungodly. There are more bands than I can name each is gonna be different- duh. I've seen Bob Dylan 8 times and each time was different. Dead shows are fun, drop some acid and get lost for a while :) . Jam bands can be fun. Edm is cool also. Go out and have fun, the day will come when you can't. So I say to you eat drink and be merry for tomarrow you die.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.69M)

Damn you have shit taste in music

Attached: 1225364747764.jpg (696x636, 42K)

KISS is literally Jews man. Same with Black Sabbath.

Honestly the more things shlomo can sell the goyim, the more "energy draining it. Rather the reason why you are not allowed to bring in alcohol into most concerts is because its competing with the vendors.
I don't think mr Goldbergstein is literally using a machine to harvest the energy of the goyim.
....right ?

Howzit there boet, i believe you are making a mistake on the interweb.
Floppies can't afford mushrooms, much less pronounce the name "psilocybin", tik is a far easier option for thando, plenty of dealers in the township too.

Attached: oddMikuSpurdoTHing.gif (384x384, 59K)

Hiding in plain site

Attached: images-53.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Except Sabbath doesn't fucking suck.

Attached: 1387205929011.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Attached: 10-guy-how-high-are-you.jpg (525x466, 38K)

Very profound burger

Black Sabbath are not Jews, you retard. KISS are kikes though.

it sure is some sort of ritual, but for what and why is information we are not privy of. but if you look at the "cold war" and post ww2 you will see it was actively used as a political tool to control the masses from demos + upheaval.

even now in germany suddenly the second there are people ready to go to political demonstrations; oh we will organize a concert in support of the ones who actually performed murder.

like sports, gentiles focus very much on these things. jews know this and its an extremely important part of the control they put on us.

There used to be a very good series on youtube, long since removed, that included a very good dissection of the industry as a whole and how much satanic influence and focus it was there.

his backup channel, youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed/videos, is still up and he was active 5 months ago, but the series is 6-8 years old.

this is NOT, i repeat, NOT that muslim "muh illuminati exposed" videos, those came a bit later, used parts of this OG guys research and infused his islamic propaganda to it.

My favorite clips are the ones with Frank Zappa. he was a brilliant man, far superior to any of his peers and whenever i hear Trump say that CNN is fake news i always remember the Zappa interviews where he dogs on cnn the same way.

> eat drink and be merry
What gentiles say in the bible right before the kikes genocide them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJN3D8UhtGQ
>Shamanism and the Evolutionary Origins of Schizophrenia

It's a modern act of paganism, huge crowds in a frenzy worshiping the singer/band (idols). Modern pagan rituals of dying societies.
Watch this vid and consider the state of UK today.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJs3Aytbybg

Actually I'm coming down right now. Sped for a couple days, sipping some ice cold Yuengling and listening to "devil music" because I can.

Attached: 1439567812907.jpg (1920x1080, 1020K)

Attached: images-21.jpg (525x478, 33K)

Thanks, and noted.

I heard somewhere that those dumb screaming thots at Beatles showings were actresses.

Heh. Neat. My mind's spent enough right now for me to actually be that legit retarded currently.

Attached: 1437510613274.jpg (1920x1080, 554K)

Attached: 82860766.jpg (525x466, 44K)

If you dont get black/death metal you are not white and belong in the covenant of YWH mudgolems.
youtu.be/Qa0e1mCOWbQ
youtu.be/see9Fr6jXDc
youtu.be/yosDDDAmE2g

Attached: Grafvitnir-KTTMB-CD-1500x1500-820x820.jpg (820x820, 210K)

I've read that they paid like 20 girls to start sceaming in the front and the rest of the crowd just follow. Some were even hospitalized so the frenzyness was real.

>death metal
>posts satyricon
Pleb taste. Nice dubz tho

Only betas like metal.
Compensation you see.

Oh yes your alpha ass listens to church hymns and christian country pop, emunigger.
youtu.be/TtXTDt1Isic

Attached: black-sun-baptism-1024x820.jpg (1024x820, 264K)

Artists have often said how when they're on stage performing it's like you can just feel the energy from the crowd and it pumps them up so they can perform.

Is it innocent? That's for you to figure out and judge.

i don't think it's as sinister as you guys think

i think it's just distraction and an energy channel
like sports

you're cherry picking the 'satanic' concerts - but most rock/music stuff doesn't have this. still a waste of time and energy though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QSByCxGXXeM
Watch this.