Why aren’t millineials going to cinema?

>Domestic movie theater attendance hit a 25-year low in 2017/2018

theverge.com/2018/1/3/16844662/movie-theater-attendance-2017-low-netflix-streaming

Attached: E7020FEF-AB9C-44A6-B7AE-723178DB28E3.jpg (960x540, 115K)

>>Domestic movie theater attendance hit a 25-year low in 2017/2018

Because the majority of us are tired of the increased amounts leftist propaganda and black washing being force fed to us through movies.

Attached: 675.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Eh no it's probably something more boring like people have big 4K screens at home, and a Netflix subscription.

I'm a huge movie fan but I only ever go to the theater if the big screen actually adds something to the experience, like if it's a space movie.

No it's the SJW shit they put in every movie

- Shitty content
- Home experience is only getting better

At one point, people choose between a huge cinema with great sound and crappy 20 inch tv. Those days are gone.

Because they do not have the attention span required for 90 minutes of movie

Niggers

Why? If i can watch cinema in home.

Attached: 1535386789331.gif (652x562, 626K)

americans used to enjoy going to the movies because it's about going there and getting popcorn and an icee and and the whole experience. but once the movies REALLY started to suck and $5.00 movie tickets changed to $15 dollar tickets it just becomes a waste of time

Movies are gay.

people have had televisions for over half a century you semen drinking moron.

If you take out the Jew equation - there is simply too much "style" and not enough "substance" in movies. Not worth the time sink

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.34.48 AM.png (591x550, 439K)

maybe they should try to make a good movie

why won't kikewood DIE

Movies suck. Chinese peasants are hollywoods biggest customer and they dont care about deep stories or interesting characters, they just want explosions and special effects and 2 hours where they can nap without being murdered by roving packs of escalators. Non action movies are oscar bait that choose lgbt/minority oppression stories or a CYOA where the worst possible thing always comes next.

>25 year low
But that's in real numbers

How bad is it in proportion? The population in our countries today is like double what it was 25 years ago.

I think movie-going may actually be the lowest it's ever been since pretty much movies started being a thing.

haven't been to the theater in 9 years

feels good

millenials gets their jewish propaganda from netflix and youtube these days

MAYBE BECAUSE OF ALL THE THEATER SHOOTING PSYOPS

>Shit movies
>Costs too much for just one ticket

Literally every movie is shit - it's either some student horror movie, a shitty sequel, or some shitty comedy. I am not paying £9 for a fucking ticket to see a shit movie.

trips!

it's both

Feel free to shop movies instead of videogames.

Attached: games.jpg (960x1672, 257K)

In our lifetime cinemas may be a thing of the past which is disappointing as I do enjoy the cinema going experience

When movies were good:

>Interesting stories and writing
>Good actors
>Decent cinematography
>Fewer rehashes of old franchises
>The propaganda wasn't blatant
>The theatre was full of friendly white people
>The tickets were $5
>The drinks were an outrageous $5 too

Now:
>Every movie is the same cookie cutter bland formula
>No interesting stories, subjects, or plots
>Every other movie is a rehash
>Blatant jammed down your throat propaganda telling you to hate yourself
>Theatre is full of shitskins who can't shut up
>Tickets are $30
>Drinks are $15, snacks are $20
>Two hours at the theatre costs me more money than two weeks with a throwaway indie game on steam that I don't even really like
>Two hours at the theatre also manages to be even less enjoyable than the aforementioned indie steam game I don't even really like

>Shit movies
>Can easily watch them from home instead

Netflix sucks. All they have are their stupid shows filled with LGBT propaganda and some movies you could see in TV a few years ago. Nothing new, it's better to torrent movies.

Netflix sucks intentionally. They hobble the available shows

Because the movies are just plain BAD.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 58K)

looks like the incels are the one's with money but without a reason to go to a cinema to spend their well earned income on a cheating whore....

the popularity of capeshit just makes me wonder if i'm going mad

in fact a lot of things are like that these days

they are being hyped way too much but from an entertainment perspective they are fine. As always its people fucking it up

they're not entertaining though, there are no redeeming features to capeshit

>no good films, even the best picture winner of this year was trash.
>high prices for tickets and meals
>theater full of degenerates and literal niggers
>capeshit saturation
>quasi propaganda from self important pedowood actors and boneheaded executives who live in a bubble and happen to insult your everyday american for not watching their shit flicks
>manchild culture has made it worse for standards. Now everything has to be a replicate and safe shitstain that mimics vidya

I’d argue at least the eye candy is worthwhile.

Was good seeing Lizzie Olsen’s ass in IMAX. Other than that, capeshit is pretty uninspired and worthless.

Movies suck dick nowadays

I haven't watched a movie since Trump won and I realized I needed to take boycotts seriously

Even art and movies are monopolized , there are no better alternatives to capeshit , with the amount of money they have , they could create masterpieces
>could

Noseberg made millenials too poor to go to see Noseberg's movies.

Good thing (((they've))) set their sights on ruining videogames next. Hell their even going after actual roll play games the ones with paper and dice.

Attached: 1528806160461.jpg (696x1005, 129K)

Because fuck Hollywood. I’ll stop pirating movies when they stop trying to be political.

Bump

maybe because it costs like 40 dollars for a 2 hour shitty left wing propaganda ad, large popcorn, and large coke

Attached: IMG_20180901_173114_743.jpg (368x367, 24K)

Because they think they aren't being programmed by watching Netflix instead

>this thread again

the theaters are filled with wild chimp-like nigger savages and the films themselves are the most vile and thinly-veiled anti-white jewish propaganda
no sir, I don't attend anymore

I CAN'T FUCKING AFFORD 20 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A HOUR AND A HALF LONG FLICKERING LIGHT SHOW ABOUT TROPES I HAVE ALREADY SEEN.

It's more convenient and cheap to watch the movies at home and you don't have to deal with rude people annoying you. It's also a dying industry, nowadays most people around me seem more excited with TV Shows, not so much with movies. Movie theaters will have the same fate as the drive ins, most will close with only a few surviving to serve the nostalgic crowd.

Last movie I watched was Mission Impossible only for the Cruise who is one of the last bastions for quality entertainment.

Blade Runner 2049 was made with the same amount of money that it takes to produce your average capeshit. That got awfully close.

>End White Cis Gendered Able Bodied Male as the Default
This reminds me of that Kurt Vonnegut novel

their greed must have just reached a new level of degeneracy. they're lucky they still have the soigoy numale crowd that goes to all these shitty comic book movies

This too. Normies crave Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, Narcos, GoT, 13 Reasons Why better than your average tentpole unless it’s capeshit which they only care if it’s branded as Marvel.

You know you’re in for a decay when the lesser medium starts doing exponentially better than you are.

But guise, how else will I get to see the rock do super human feats of action

bad movies
leftist propaganda
jew productions
annoying people
videogames
renting movies over the internet or even torrenting has killed the cinema jew

>movies are mostly propagandized garbage or childish capeshit
>tickets are AT MINIMUM $12, closer to $20 if you want the full experience somewhere that isn't filthy
>a drink is $5, popcorn roughly the same
>"those damned millenials don't know how to be frugal"

I hope the whole industry crashes and burns.

$25 a trip if you’re going alone.

Or

$25 for an eighth.

The movie is rarely four hours long. And weed prices scale better.

In short it’s a very low value proposition relative to what’s available. They’re having trouble filling free screenings where I live.

Attached: 52E2AA10-E3DB-4B0D-B30B-0D24C9047ACB.png (1242x2208, 269K)

Easy explanation:

Theaters are overly expensive and are filled with leftist propaganda. Why should I show up to a show that'll spend 2 to 3 hours telling me I should hate myself?

I think this is a lot of it. But also the studios are only making either blockbusters or crap with no budget aimed at a certain demographic.

(((big money))) ruins everything

it's too fucking expensive

let it die

Vidya or weebshit or fuck off desu

When I was growing up in the 1960s and 1970s all you had at home was radio and broadcast TV with your choice of about six channels, so if there was anything at all interesting playing at the movies (or any good concerts or plays or acts at other live venues, like comedians or bands at night clubs) you went out. Now there's so much good entertainment available at home there's practically no reason to go out.

Pirate Bay

Hollywood stopped making good movies. All movies are designed by committee and market research now. No more creativity left.

>Pay $45 for tickets and popcorn
>All movies are trash sequels, SJW oscarbait, or another franchise rebooted to be BLACKED
>Can watch Netflix or torrents for free on a 50" OLED flatscreen tv at home
> "THIS IS MILLENNIALS' FAULT!!!"

I remember a few years back the proportion fell to levels not seen since the 1920s. Can't source that claim though.

there aren't enough movies about meme magic, obviously.

movies suck and you don't have to pay for them, all that shit is on netflix or at the library if you can afford to wait, most people have no money and can wait

>$15 for a ticket
>$10 for popcorn and a soda
>has to be there 30 minutes early or they will sell your reserved ticket to someone else
>when you finally get in, forced to watch through 20 minutes of commercials before the movie starts
>then you are forced to watch 10 minutes of anti-piracy PSA's, accusing you of being a criminal and some SJW talk about the joys of multiculturalism and accepting homosexuality
>movie finally starts
>its shit

That was still true through the 90s. It was something for teens to do.
The internet in general killed the movies.

Only movies i watch are in the MCU. I loved black panther i dont care what you think

>>movie finally starts
>>its shit

I think you meant to say:

>Movie finally starts
>It's SJW propaganda and advertising with a horrible paper thin plot with more holes than swiss cheese, terrible actors/actresses, the lamest jokes that man is capable of making, etc...

Movies these days are nothing but glorified propaganda, masquerading as advertisements for shitty products.

Too many nig nogs at my local theater.

lol no. It’s because we’re poor and have netflix

Because I dont need blockbusters that are telling me to let my kids starve, my wife get raped, and to kill myself.

Attached: 1535996257983.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

Name one movie that’s about this

i dont even watch movies at home and these kikes want me to take a break from shitposting and go pay out the ass to sit next to smelly apes and watch a shitty film that was written by cia

I don't get the superhero remakes. I used to work in IT and my colleagues were always talking about the new Batman/Spiderman/Ironman. Maybe it's because I'm not 12 anymore.
That and there's always some asshole making noise or playing on a phone. I don't even remember the last time I saw a movie in theatre.

Attached: 1534545123691.png (710x750, 239K)

netflix is losing money on all ends
coincidental it happened after soros invested and they kept pumping out sjw shit

What the hell are big budget mainstream movies offering now when special effects, especially CGI, keeps improving and becoming more affordable for smaller studios and television production companies? Seriously, Hollywood Blockbusters are glorified, shorter, more expensive Netflix shows.

because we all decided to stop paying for that stupid shit because of an infographic that circulated on Jow Forums back in 2011

Because the movies that are out now suck and TV is in its golde age

I can't remember the last AAA game I bought. I played Shadow of War but I pirated that.

I also hate the term "AAA".

Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)
Phantom Thread (2017)
The Master (2012)
Moneyball (2011)
Dogtooth (2009)
There Will Be Blood (2007)
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003)
Battle Royale (2000)
Possession (1981)
Network (1976)
Barry Lyndon (1975)
Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975)
A Woman Under the Influence (1974)
Chinatown (1974)
The Godfather (1972) and The Godfather: Part II (1974)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
Last Year at Marienbad (1961)
La Dolce Vita (1960)
L’Avventura (1960)
Double Indemnity (1944)

enjoy yourselves and ignore everything else

>Why aren't millenials going to the cinema?
corrected that for you

Attached: Eb3V3QV.jpg (1080x1350, 284K)