Jerusalem Tel Aviv vacation beyond belief

Any other Americans notice these Israel vacation ads BOMBARDED beyond belief all over the internet and tv?

What the fuck is up with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rEseBSDcQlc

Attached: 1920X467_3[1].jpg (1920x467, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LoWU6jCnasE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7YUqy1Dw1ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They need US human shields in place.

Attached: 1534047929446.jpg (909x987, 360K)

nah its the climate.. in winter its rainy and in the summer (now) its very hot, and summer will be over soon.

seems like some kind of dogwhistle to get jews to do some aaliya

Threadly reminder that isreali tourism industry is subsidised with US tax dollars because studies have show that people who have had positive experience in a country are more likely to support it geopolitical.

I remember when people only went to Israel for religious reasons and not to get pozzed

I'm afraid this works everywhere except in Israel

ads like this make you realize the actual Jewish plan is to have two classes of humans across the globe: African deracianated goyim and the Jewish ruling class that has genetically absorbed European remnants.

I am pretty POSitive Tel Aviv is the gayest city on planet earth. Some real Sodom and Gomorrah shit about to go down

naa mate its true, you can look at poll numbers from american jews before and after they take that birthright trip and after they thend to be way more supportive. It most likely works on normie goyem too.

No thanks I'll look at the middle east online, less chance of getting enriched

fuck kikes

It is they sneak in black muslims to pozz them, its even better than catching the pozz in the neghole because you are getting BLACKED and muslim'd at the same time.

Literally New Sodom.
youtu.be/LoWU6jCnasE

Jews don't pay for advertising, they own the media.

Attached: 1534296003304.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

America and Israel the only places I wouldnt visit. They scan your naked body. To me thats just a step to far. All you Americans accept that because you have no choice.

Damn the TSA has the boatload of celeb nudes?

They put that cancer on our trams in Amsterdam, goddamn kikes

I dont mind them scanning me it's my loved ones you cuck.

You've already outed yourself as an obese faggot with a micropenis stop crying

Stop projecting you silly little bitch boy

Micro? Why were you choking over it last night then faggot

>Any other Americans notice these Israel vacation ads BOMBARDED beyond belief all over the internet and tv?
>What the fuck is up with this?
Awesome! Brb booking my vacation to Palestine!
Also, Evangelifags are morons: youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ

Attached: As a Christian I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRY.jpg (1600x1600, 505K)

>Micro? Why were you choking over it last night then faggot

Attached: shit for brains.png (900x729, 129K)

>They scan your naked body
What ? Is that to see if you're no hiding a bomb in your ass or something ? Even here after all the terrorism they don't do shit like this.

i don't think they do that (though im not sure... i don't look arab so they only ask if im armed).
everyone who looks arab, including israeli jew mizrahim, get more questions and more checks. but naked? thats a new one. although if you have an arab name and arab appearance i guess its possible.

He's talking about the tsa body scanners

Attached: girl-body-scanner+1.jpg (465x349, 20K)

they be fat shaming right there

now we just need to find a way to make them stay there.

oh like your pic related?
dunno, nobody gives a fuck about that

this

Boomer here rich enough to still have cable. It's on every motherfucking channel constantly especially ESPN and A&E

Book busloads of Africans on a credit card and don't pay

#BoycottISRAEL

Gotta disagree. I have family that took a trip of the holy land some decades ago and they're huge advocates of Israel. They think it's nuts that I have any qualms with the nation.

Israel airports don't scan your body. your'e talking out of your ass. we use HUMINT

My mom wants to pay 10K to some maniac preacher to take a trip to the "Holy Land"

>the utter state of Americucks

What is the best time for a beach vacation to Tel Aviv? I kinda want to.

I would mix it in with a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, but I kinda wanna spend three days clubbing in Tel Aviv and lounging in the beach, drinking.

now its 86f in tel aviv, seems pretty good. tel aviv's beaches are very crowded though, maybe look into beit yanai beach.

What Happens In New Las Vegas Stays In New Las Vegas

Attached: 14.jpg (586x890, 180K)

Well you guys paid for most of it, so. Ignite as well use it. Just unleash a horde of boomer tourist on them and they'll wish for anotah Shoah.

Attached: image.jpg (602x803, 134K)

You can see these here too mostly on Eurosport channel.

I really want to go for Pascha in Jerusalem. What's the temperature like in April and May?

Thanks for the Beit Yanai suggestion. Is Eliat nice? I want to go sea the red sea ports there.

>What's the temperature like in April and May?
hot. it's hot here all year except maybe january
and eilat is pretty nice and beaches there are amazing the water is cold and clear like crystal i have spent days on the beaches of eilat the

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait.

I should probably learn Hebrew before goingz

>gives us billions every year
>also come spend your hard earned money

Jews truly have you by the balls, kek.

except for evenings and the occasional chilly day, expect 70-75f~
as a local i don't think more than a week here is worth it but maybe as a tourist id think differently. if you know anyone who visited you should probably ask.

I went on this and fucked so many Jew chicks without a condom.

no need to learn hebrew before coming here 99% of ppl know english and speak it very well signs and everything are in english
since the british ruled here and it stayed like this to this day

>and not a single pic was posted that day

I can just imagine what a shitshow they got going on for tourists...

>shows you some hut
>this is where Jesus was born

>shows you some cave with a stone in front
>This is where Jesus was buried and came back

etc.

They released these commercials when Trump announced that new embassy in Jerusalem

You going on vacation to israel, goy?

This one was one of the first:
youtube.com/watch?v=7YUqy1Dw1ds

What's an ad?

This is for tourists going to Tel Aviv to get culturally enriched

The jews in isreal miss the tactile feeling of a goyim giving them money.

Jesus was born in a cave, and it's still there.

He was buried in a carved out tomb. The floor and some of the walls are still there but the Muslims hacked most of it out of the mountain. There's a giant church built over it.

death to israel, death to jews, death to the talmud!

Looks like an average day in any northern european capital city.

Yeah...

they want people to travel there becouse they lack people to kidnap lately

how do I bang jewesses

Disgusting but it's in Israel so I have no objection.

Attached: 1535491017659.jpg (366x324, 33K)

as a tourist? probably just look good and tell them your'e a tourist.

Same here in Britain. You get them for alot of countries but Israel is the most common.

I personally see the ads like a horror movie scene where a you're moving through a bad place and the leader is basically encouraging you to keep up by saying look at my tits and ass!"

Honestly someone should replace the original music with some scary ambient shit

$680?how can they ask $580 for a trip to Israel? I'm not paying $480 to go to Israel

Those internet ads are targeted at people who search about Israel all the time. They use your cookies.

It's all over tv dipshit

I saw one of these commercials the other day during the morning news.

Attached: images (22).jpg (200x253, 10K)

Attached: 6f811f089e55aad2fb659b15630caa67.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

Attached: 83afced268a8da6db69aab52bfe0b387.jpg (1058x1497, 184K)

Attached: images (18).jpg (334x440, 22K)

>Israel thread
>kike hiding behind a meme flag starts spamming those military whores
Every single time.

We should plan a Jow Forums group vacation

Kek, Jow Forums meet up in the middle of Tel Aviv, Lets all have a piss up at the wailing wall

Women get spat on by kikes in the Mea Sharim neighborhood. No, I don't want to subject my wife to that.

And, I think it's pathetic that the Israelis are so poisonous and toxic, they have to hire college students $5.00 an hour to shill for their country on a Russian vodka brewing forum. One of these losers just read this post and is feeling the shame.

Attached: 1535284407555.jpg (500x566, 65K)

>What the fuck is up with this?
it's a psyop campaign to trick you into thinking this place is somehow not a total shithole

nobody wants to join your shitty army shlomo.

Attached: 1503775923751.jpg (867x1080, 206K)

>Jewish ruling class
you can't be a ruling class when over half your children end up in the mental hospital

good lord with the inbreeding and these people

>Lets all have a piss up at the wailing wall
a new religious syndrome? wailing wall pants pissing?

any reason we should meet up at an old roman fort wall in particular?

Don't you get the play on words? Obviously marketed to Christian goyim to assert that by travelling to jewland, they will witness the actual stomping grounds of Jesus and therefore have travelled "beyond belief" and into reality.

>tel aviv is a wonderful magical place to come vacation at.
>tel aviv is under attack by ebil Palestinians constantly and needs more goyim money and weapons to protect itself and gods chosen.

sweet, I'm halfway there

don't forget the good looking part kike

These are to get Boomer Evangelicucks over there for bomb season. Then when a few Amerimutts are blown up shekels from ZOG will rain down like tears from Jesus.

This looks like a twitter argument in real life lmao. Are preachers common in gay prides ?

>See it now before it’s gone!
Probably a consequence of lots tourism over Jewish racism and war crimes.

lost tourism*

That commercial does not appeal to Evangelicucks at all

Looks fun

for jew

The only one I know personally, and is aware of, who have been to israel is a jew.
Egypt, Turkey and Cyprus are more common tourist destinations in that geographic area.

>check
WTF! I love Israel now!

Attached: winning.jpg (979x557, 258K)

nice meme flag bro

Literally just saw this commercial while I was watching TV. I only watch TV when I'm having my breakfast tho

What channel?