Politically Incorrect Themes in Eyes Wide Shut /EWS/

>the world is actually not controlled by politicians
>politicians are just puppets of Elites
>Elite families control the entire world via banking and total dominance of major industries
>voting won't really change shit because politicians can be controlled via blackmail, or killed if they have no dirt on that politician...look up photos of various politicians with a black eye, including GWBush and John Kerry.
>borderline retarded low-IQ niggers and muslims are used by Elites as their own personal attack dogs.
>the nig/spic/muslim problem is just a huge distraction and an attack Golem on the whites. whites who are busy bitching about shitskins will get slowed down from focusing on the true causes of their problems

Attached: ews.jpg (1920x1088, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ywy9Pzd9MH4&feature=youtu.be&t=12m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=fuPkoGGm_xQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats why the killed him

Attached: they live.webm (1588x820, 616K)

Elites control global finance, mil-tech corporations, and the flow of all information via their ownership of internet service and social media companies.

If someone is allowed to post on a platform, it's because that person is a shill AKA a pied-piper. look at the sudden rise of jordan peterson, who was basically unknown here on Jow Forums back in 2014-2015

>look up photos of various politicians with a black eye, including GWBush and John Kerry
I would like to know more

Also bump for Kubrick, never saw EWS but I enjoy his other movies

it's a horrible movie if you ignore the conspiracy theory around it. Just like the shining

But I like The Shinning

they have someinteresting imagery but terrible stories which makes them shitty boring movies until you add the conspiracy theories about elitist sex cults and fake moon landings

Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Their purpose?
Why?
Why?
Why?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x546, 52K)

>the nig/spic/muslim problem is just a huge distraction
>ignore your demographic replacement gringo-uh, guys

Attached: pacomerchant.png (801x1001, 70K)

>>borderline retarded low-IQ niggers and muslims are used by Elites as their own personal attack dogs.
whats that temple os guys quote about this? bread docile cattle niggers or something?

i didn't mean distraction as in we should ignore it.
i mean to say its another obstacle that the goys need to overcome. the Elites are in power because they are smart and put more and more layers of obstacles between themselves and their potential attackers.

potential attackers = goys who are aware
the distraction = nigs/spics/muslim migrants = the foot soldiers, the henchmen

you can also consider the local and state police as henchmen of the elites, as well as the cia and fbi who are loyal to the elites.

in basic elementary school, i briefly learned about the phoenicians. and we were told very cosmetic superficial facts like, the phoenicians were sea-fairing people, they were known for purple dye, the alphabet.

then fast forward to now...look into the esoteric stuff you can read about phoenicians. then look at the way hillary dressed when she gave her speech. she wore purple. there's also a wikileaks that shows she had a conversation about how monarchy should return to USA and that she should be queen and she agreed.

phoenicians were rulers for some time, and modern jews as well as part-jews and arabs consider themselves descendants of the phoenicians.

Look up basic info on Canaanites and start from there if you're new to this stuff.

Attached: hil purp.jpg (1336x619, 148K)

Definition = Deaf Phoenician

>Why?
>Their purpose?
>Why?

Wars in middle east + liberal politicians led to huge migrant influx into europe and anglo countries.

huge migrant influx + pro-nigger signals across all media (tv, movies, music) leads to more race mixing

race-mixing leads to mutts and mongrels with lower IQ, more illnesses, and less connection to their own racial identity. we are constantly told that we're all equal, that race is not real, that we're all just human beings. thus they want to create One World government (NWO) that rules over populations of race-mixed idiots like how things are in Brazil.

Brazilification is real and you can read more into it or just go look at what's happening in S.America. its starting to happen again in Argentina...another financial crisis.

Dafuq? She even blinked it away.
Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ywy9Pzd9MH4&feature=youtu.be&t=12m50s
12:50

the phoenicians had red hair,like many atlantians

i should say:

overpopulation plus rapid industrialization leads to even more overpopulation which leads to resource depletion which leads to a need to consolidate power in the MidEast because that's where there's a lot of oil and rare earth minerals.

overpopulation in China is what fuels cheap labor which is what yields the end result of cheap electronics and cheap consumer goods ranging from plastic and wood household items to steel and fabric items.

most of the shit you can buy from Amazon, eBay and Walmart is Made in China shit.

Any good books on the Rotschilds?

>does a nigger need a reason?
>just because the thing seems more complex, doesn't make it more advanced

Attached: Hey, what do you know.gif (400x168, 978K)

weird how big meteors tend to hit Russia:
Chelyabinsk meteor
Tunguska event

right now the mainstream news continues to villify Russians as master-hackers who can basically control the US via hacking anything

Also look up Moscovium

i've never been to Africa but apparently it is extremely large...could it be the largest continent perhaps. might need to look that up. basically if you compare sizes, most countries can fit inside Africa.

with such a large land mass, plus such a dumb population, what you get is a land mass rich in natural resources. this has been known for a long time and that's why there was effort to colonize africa and take diamonds, gold, oil, ivory, etc. from there. the problem now is having to clear africa out so that there's fewer feral niggers to deal with. the migrant crisis is done on purpose to get more africans to leave africa.

nevermind, asia is technically the largest continent followed by africa at #2

You presume because I used the word nigger, it meant black people? When my post taking in context, alludes otherwise.

Attached: You need to start thinking more abstractly.jpg (637x276, 41K)

>hiding in plain site

CENTURIES OF HUMAN SACRIFICE
>inquisition

Where did those baby eatters go?

Attached: How-to-Be-the-Next-Sir-Richard-Branson.jpg (550x340, 42K)

Later, guys

true, could be aliens, other-dimensional beings, etc.
i don't mention aliens too often here because i'll be told to fuck off to /x/

if aliens shape-shifted into humans, or took over human bodies, then we would never really get to see them. like how Strozk was acting like a demon during his hearing.

and it could be that past cases of exorcism involved alien occupancy of human bodies rather than some sort of demon in the christian sense of the word.

demons are basically niggers.

To obtain more power and maintain the power they have at all costs. They are mentally ill for power. Power is elusive if you aren’t striving for more it often slips away. They want power so bad they are willing to throw us into the stone ages just to be lord of the flys. They would kill us all if only to proclaim themselves rulers of the world by default

Anons, if you look for the top comment 650ish likes asking about 12:56, in Russian. And scroll down the replies 3-4 times the channel made a reply. Apparently, it was a prank for the viewers who like reptoid phenomena.

Make of that what you will, the translation of their reply from Google.

"Dear friends! We treat each with love and respect. Since among the audience of Allatra TV people of different spheres of employment and interests, we tried to make a program that will be interesting for everyone. There are among the audience and interested in the theme of the Annunaki. To please everyone, we decided to leave one moment at 12:56 for those who are interested in the theme of reptilians. He attracted a lot more of the attention of a certain group of people than the information provided in the six-hour program. So much attention, diligence in discussing this particular moment was spent by them.

It is obvious that there is nothing more important in the transmission for them than these milliseconds. Well, what to do, most importantly, that they pleased everyone, took care of everyone's interest. We have the utmost respect for the outlook of our friends and comrades, so for them the moment was left at 12:56.

And for others, the essence and meaning of the transfer is important and interesting. They continue to work hard on themselves, take an active part in socially useful projects, expand their horizons in further studies of the topics discussed in the transfer. They revise it, find answers to questions, work on themselves. They move, they develop. But we love and respect all."

Attached: King Menkaure (Mycerinus) and queen, 2490–2472 B.C.E., greywacke, 142.2 x 57.1 x 55.2 cm (Museum o (600x449, 115K)

weaponizing sexuality:

on the one hand, the Elites want to turn women into hypersexualized sluts who do nothing but work, consume products, and constantly strive for higher-end living standards.

on the other hand, the vast majority of men are failing to get laid. something like 10% of the men fuck 90% of the women, leaving the remaining 90% of men to fight over the scraps, or to become gay, or to become trannies.

trannies are basically fake-women and they also consume products at a much higher rate, just look at the makeup and clothing they buy, they are hypersexual and hyperconsumers like the women they pretend to be.

women being hyperconsumerist helps to push the consumer-employee cycle further. more technology is created to satisfy more feminist desires and men chase these technologies to prove their worth. now nerds are trying to signal their wealth through how much bitcoin they have, or how much money they made via trading blockchain assets.

all of this is done to the delight and glee of the Phoenician Elites.

so on the one hand women are turned into hyper-sluts because they are told via feminism that women are equal to men, therefore women should also seek sexual variety (fuck a lot of guys) and experiential variety (travel the world).

in the past, men used to enjoy some sexual variety and some world travel due to things like the age of exploration and being sent off to fight wars.

now, most men stay in their home countries and work or start businesses. those that are sent away to war are taken out of the domestic society. the women are thus left to choosing either domestic men, who are softened by their work, or men who make low-income as blue-collar workers, or men who are migrants from much more vicious environments.

thus the hypersexual women tend to choose migrants or just get raped by migrants. this puts additional pressure on domestic men to "man up" and be more physically fit, thus you see the rise in gymcel culture and people hanging out on Jow Forums trying to get bigger.

most guys don't know how to fight and if they were attacked with a simple knife they would die.

this is captured in the EWS scene with Tom Cruise getting bumped on the shoulder by the group of sports-loving guys on the street. Tom's character has become soft due to his high-paying profession as a doctor, whereas the blue-collar men are more hardened by their type of work and their mentality (note that sports is just fake masculinity).

the feminist hyperslut female vs the soft betabux provider male is captured in the scene when the husband and wife are arguing about double standards. she basically thinks it is unfair that he could flirt with those 2 girls at the party, but she has to stay loyal to him when she was approached to dance by the older guy.

basically this hints at the conflict being seeded by Elites to tear apart traditional bonds between man and wife.

Attached: ews argue.jpg (615x359, 35K)

The very first scene with Tom Cruise in that movie is him looking for his wallet. Very nice touch by Kubrick and immediately sets up the dynamic between them two.

keep in mind that even though in EWS, the doctor husband is wealthy but not ultra-wealthy like those he interacts with at the party and later at the secret orgy. so comparing himself to them, he feels inadequate, EVEN THOUGH he's already doing well financially.

so he feels inadequate because his sex life with his wife is not as wild and passionate anymore, AND because she hinted that she has thought about cheating on him, AND because he is not as wealthy as the ultra-wealthy people from the parties.

think about that.

the Elites are basically at the top of the pyramid and everyone below is made to feel shitty when they are reminded that they are not at the top.

yes. that's also why a lot of people complain about being "wagecucks"...even if they are making a decent living wage or higher than average, they are always made to feel like it's just not enough.

the husband and wife live in a fairly large apartment but somehow Kubrick manages to make it feel like a small cage, the way everything is so cluttered, including the kitchen and bathroom. it makes it seem like they're living in a cramped one-bedroom where the wife can't even get ready without having to share the bathroom with the daughter.

Attached: Capture.jpg (644x363, 48K)

so to recap before i go to bed....nothing is what it appears. nothing is what it seems. there's always hidden layers of meaning. to understand things you have to go beyond and go deeper. by thinking, by drawing connections.

but if you practice this publicly, most normies are pre-programmed to call you a conspiracy nut. the chattel are programmed to stay in-line and do their little jobs and tasks without questioning the bigger picture.

in USA there's even that fucking song by rihanna where she says just live your life, just keep steady chasing that paper.

EWS is definitely not as scary/spooky/creepy as The Shining, because in The Shining there are quick flashes like that guy in the dog suit sucking the dick of that other guy. or the two twin girls.

but while EWS doesn't hit you with scary visuals, there is the spooky music, masks and bizarre voices that hit you at a subconscious level. that orgy wasn't just some innocent sex party like if you were to find at some frat house. frats and sororities have orgies but there usually isn't this sinister, evil vibe like with what is shown in EWS...imagine how worse it would've been if Kubrick released the version he intended.

EWS is scarier because it happens in real life on a regular basis.

Attached: 1535528639834.png (657x527, 63K)

I encourage everybody who hasn't read anything about the Dutroux case to do so. I've just remedied the situation and fuck, it's both fucking depressing and terrifying.

Attached: 1535619963624.png (480x605, 685K)

What really freaked me out was that Kubrick got bumped off after releasing EWS.

Attached: dont panic.jpg (480x480, 40K)

There is this one book, I can't remember the name, with the full testimonies of several abused children which were discarded in the court of law because they were 'unreliable' due to trauma and the schizophrenia of the girls. It lists names deep into the network and explores things like the girls being able to reliably talk about the inside of some factory building where they have never been (officially) and other freaky stuff. It's not really illegal per se, but you won't find it in any bookstore. It's creepy.

Interesting cheers

It's not illegal, it's (((illegal))). I would love to place bullets in skulls of those involved in this shit. The day of rope, when FFS?

Attached: 1524634812146.png (475x792, 705K)

death to 300 committee

Power obviously, but there's also an occult side of this. I don't think you can understand those things if you're only a materialist. The best ruse Satan has found is to have everyone believe he doesn't exist.

It's like a hidden layer inside society. They co-opt each other at all levels and gain traction and control on the fabric of reality : politics, economy, societal changes, religion.

Pretty much, why do you think it's called a black pill. I'd say if you're not a soldier of Christ it'd be pretty hard to not descend into a justified pessimistic worldview.

Attached: who2.jpg (355x377, 25K)

Came here to post this. Plus all the shit he wanted to do with kids in the movie. Rumor has it he wanted to film a scene where they were crucifying a child and drinking his blood. Others say it was just sex with children stuff

30 witnesses killed on that case including 2 cops. The network itself was never exposed. There are a few documentaries online.
Watch "the dead witnesses" youtube.com/watch?v=fuPkoGGm_xQ

Attached: tueeNoQs5vWuoXhOJlENVykx6l.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

>hurr durr what are the odds one of the biggest land masses gets hit by meteors?

One day brother. But one must start the fire first. No one could convict a man who shoots up a NAMBLA rally. I’ve asked a few close friends and they say hey wouldn’t if they were on the jury.

This question also appears in 1984 book. "I understand how, I don't understand why". The answear is said at the end of the book by O'Brien - Power is not a means; it is an end.

As if you could get in to our shit with a password.

Must be vouched for by a senior at the door. Senior has been thoroughly vetted and has a mountain of blackmail to ensure no fuckery occurs. Assholes.