What is with the meme of fathers loving sons more than daughters...

What is with the meme of fathers loving sons more than daughters? I get that sons are more important for passing on your linage and carrying on your life but daughters are just so damn lovable and easy to love. Boys take crazy effort, all you need to do is cuddle and play with your daughter and she'll turn out feminine.

Attached: 1534999544224.jpg (993x997, 165K)

You're just raising a fuck toy for some other guy.

That's such a fucked up way of looking at it, stop sexualizing your hypothetical daughter fucking pedo.

What he said though it's a necessary sacrifice

i'm raising a wife for my son in law, and the joys my daughters give me is worth any future sorrow (which I don't think will happen)

Attached: 0000 (sage muffuggaz!).png (614x614, 346K)

no reason it's just that women are fucking stupid

Because boys take effort. Girls will always love their father, boys wont. That's why you gotta put more love and effort in

>t. fag that wishes the world was one big sausage fest

>my wife in law once removed's son

Attached: image.jpg (639x631, 79K)

women are shallow even at a young age

Women aren't women at a young age. Young girls really just have the most pure and innocent desires. Even when they are jealous and compete for attention it's just because they want to make sure you still love them and not that you shouldn't love their sibling or whatever.

if you let her go to college she will get passed around a frat house like a communal fleshlight

it boils down to men being more competent and having to carry society. women are the passengers no matter how much they try to tell you otherwise

>not understanding the question

It's been a meme for centuries, women are insufferable and by the time you're old enough to be married and have a daughter you most likely know it already.

i answered your question faggot. fathers know the impending shit storm their sons are going to inherit

This too. It's natural to empathize more with your son today

What a little cock tease.

So soft.

Love isn't fully rational. it's much much easier to love girls. It's obvious why men might love their sons more than the mother, but from my own anecdotal experience you love little girls more/more naturally. Boys were always fun and fulfilling to interact with, but girls give that profound existential love much more often.

>but girls give that profound existential love much more often.
fuck off pedo

i've had the exact opposite experience. little boys just want to run around and play. little girls think they can gain more ground by acting cunty and throwing tantrums

Because girls are shit and boring
Boys, you can teach them, they listen. You can share the same emotions because you're both males. They look up to you as their future model and you have to behave that way.
A son improves both the son and father

sons are your family's economical future
the only way for daughters to be that is to have them get a man that isn't more loyal to his family than his wife's

also you can likely guess what it means trying to be close to your daughter in the west of me too and entitled mothers
she'll never be your daughteru, user

If you are white think of how it feels to cuddle with your dog or cat or something, then multiply it by 1000x with your daughter. Stop thinking everything is sexual. are you emotionally retarded or something?

Stop dabbing on women. We are just as equal as you are.

no more pleb responses like this that misunderstand the question please.

Yep. Worked with kids for years. When a boy goes off it's an expression of fustrating. When a girl does this it is an adult management tactic

It's innate what can you do

My son made me feel manly as fuck, like I had unlocked lifes biggest challange. My daughter made me feel like I became one with my feminine side. Love em both to death but I'm alot better with my daughter, my son is a fucking genious but I'm just too dumb to see it. I hate myself for not being better but atleast I've picked a career where I can spend a lot of time with them, we're poor as fuck though

the little girls are manipulative meme has to die. maybe at like 13 sure but not as kids.

Daughters are just as nice as sons. But daughters require too much attention, like as much as a pet dog. Not enough time to yourself, thats why guys with daughters bald prematurely. Lol

They are they just aren't good enough

>my son is a fucking genious but I'm just too dumb to see it

Attached: hader2.gif (211x191, 487K)

Certainly wasn't true in my family. I was the whipping boy. My sister was the little princess who could do no wrong. Both my father and mother had daddy issues, so I guess they decided to take it out on their son.

Your question is
"What is with the meme of fathers loving sons more than daughters?"
And then you say that girls are cute and boys aren't
that's your question and argument, both of which are low IQ shit.

>A fucking leaf!

Attached: 1522268007061.png (680x713, 205K)

Children are who they are raised to be. The anti female thing is based on girls being raised in the shittiest environments in life. The "Roastie" is 9/10 sexually abused as a child by worthless moms boyfriend of the month club then grows up thinking that ALL men abuse and all women hate each other.
If any child is raised properly, ie.. 2 loving parents NON ABUSIVE stable enviroment 99/100 they grow into functioning adults that raise the next gen of functioning adults.

I'm sure your poor as fuck children will thank you for not being successful after you have died and left them with nothing but good memories and a starving belly

>boys can be cute just treat them like girls to love them the same
I don't want a finocchio son and have no natural desire to treat boys like I treat girls.

>Children are who they are raised to be

lol no. tabula rasa is a lie and people have natural dispositions. Obviously trauma can fuck people up, but some people are naturally little shits.

My wife is pregnant, it's out first child so I'm naturally full of anxiety. I'm not all that great with kids but I am pretty patient with them and enjoy being around them. I'm assuming that fatherly instincts kick in naturally after the birth. Can any dad's out there advise me please?

fuck off pedo

Much truth here. And do you notice how almost EVERYTHING in modern culture and modern political systems is designed to produce the most dysfunctional people possible? Hmmmm.... It's almost as if our governments and our culture-makers are deliberately trying to wreck society and civilization itself and produce a slave-race of mindless consumers and clients of the state.

You are the real deal. Huge props.

Here is the meme.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.13M)

No form of electric Jew. Homeschool them. Try spending quality time as a group. Be patient the first years. It's always better to push them than leave them idle

It all happens naturally unless you are a bad person whose is emotionally retarded.

Daughters are just dead weight. All they do is fuck around with Chadwick and cause trouble. In the good old days at least you could marry them off so they wouldn't end up in a whorehouse and you got paid.

By that logic, you are rising another slave for the system if you rise a boy.

Jow Forums's negativity may be its demise.

True enough

The goal in raising boys is to make sure they become MEN. The goal in raising girls is, as Chris Rock said, is to keep them off the stripper pole. And for white people, to keep them from becoming blue-haired feminasties.

you cuddle with little kids?

I get that you are an autist and can't separate what you are doing from the motivation for doing it. You could easily say sex makes babies and that is motivation enough yet orgasms exist as more instinctual motivation. Obviously it's more rational to love a son more, but in my experience it's girls who are much easier to love.

What a QT. Would love to keep warm and protect from packs of feral negroes.

Yes? Obviously I cuddle and play with my daughters and have done the same with younger family members for most of my life.

fucking pedo

stop projecting loser. If you actually spent time with kids you would know there is nothing sexual about them

This is so true desu. My daughter only flips out around mom or grandma, if she’s just hanging out with me and grandpa she knows we aren’t falling for that shit. And that’s already at 3.

Check out 123 magic, solid discipline tactic

My youngest is the only one who ever really throws fits and she usually just sulks in the corner and always caves if you just approach her in a playful manner. It only really happens when i take her over to a family's house or something and she thinks she will be bored but by the end of the day usually doesn't want to leave.

user, you'll be fine. It's natural to worry, and it never goes away, merely abates over time.
I find that I understand my parents much better after having a kid. You will find yourself turning into your father at times.
Know that you will get vomited on.
Know that you will fuck up. The trick is to recognize the fuckups, learn from them, and try not to do that again. Sometimes, it's ok to apologize to your kids.
You are about to experience a facet of love you never knew existed. Congratulations user

>instincts
be a father for the first 3 years
be a mentor for the rest
don't let your children manipulate you, they will try, they are much more inventive than adults.
don't give them money, don't assign them chores, just raise them so they understand that a lot of daily life is maintenance.

never heard that meme

everyone knows mothers love their sons more tho

Well, this is probably the most uplifting thread on pol. I think I can put the black pill away for another day now.

This is the warning that I want more of on my Jow Forums, T.B.H. I know it and you know it but the plebs here need to be reminded of it. Yes, college education doesn't preclude your being a pleb, plebs.

>Girls will always love their father,
we have an entire 3 generations of father hating women in the west, the fuck you on about?

No if shes your fucktoy first

Attached: 32631671_205678236897124_4890221390671642624_n.jpg (1080x1092, 158K)

you sound like a retard. girls are vile sluts starting around 8, they will gossip behind your back, backstab each other for a cute guy, and constantly beg for attention

so that's famous american higher education...

Maybe the non-white ones from broken homes.

>use magic on your children
Uh, I think I may have just discovered a clue as to why things are going so badly for so many.

>not creating a small buisness you can give to your son

are you even trying?

Awesome.

>father hating women
They crave attention and authority to feel secure
insecurity is the females (and jews) biggest flaw.

Men compete with other men, even young men are competitive. Women experience the same thng with other women, B.T.W. The sexes are in different realms of behaviour in a lot of ways so they are more peaceful with whom they aren't "bumping into" due to occupying the same "space."

I actually have to tell my girls to spend more time with their mother because they are always wanting to be up with me.

>see flag
>chances of her bringing a nog home 99%
>chances of her getting chinked 1% (thats a good thing)

enjoy the future

Go be a cuck somewhere else, most girls have no interest in other races and mine are pretty enough that they don't have to settle.

This. A white son is more valuable than a white daughter at this point in time. We'll need them to shift society to a moral and logical focus.

These days you’re raising a fuck toy for some other guy either way lol

>Johan projects cuck fantasies again
The Eternal toothpaste ladies and gentleman

Last name. Lineage continuing. It's sad that I even have to say this.

It really is sad you are this low IQ.

nu/pol/ is a fucking joke filled with people who parrot obvious shit because they can't think any other way. So many idiots not understanding the question.

isn't it usually the other way around?

fathers prefer girls, mothers prefer boys.

The question is low IQ numb nuts

You don't understand it because you are unlovable and unloving.

daddys girls and mommys boy is noted as such because it is considered an inversion of the "norm"

Modern men know their daughters will most likely be lefty sluts

Are you a father pic, your actions?

Attached: Без названия (28).jpg (225x224, 5K)

what?

Go back to whatever MGTOW blog you came from

Learn from your fuck ups before they start rembering your fuck ups

Kill yourself you unlovable sadsack. Fuckin' eh.

Denying your sick desires doesn't mean you don't have those.

why the fuck would i want to have sex with my kids instead of their mother? They are 50% me, that's gay.

I know it's hard for you to see things from my perspective because you are a social outcast but not everyone is a depraved sexual lunatic.

>all girls are 50% of their father
>every single girl has had a father
>given that every single girl is 50% male
>over time and the transitive property of fatherhood women have become up to 90% male
Fucking your "wife" is gay too faggot.

>Y-you are a-all just s-social outcasts! T-this is c-completely normal!

Attached: 1536005128508.jpg (612x612, 87K)

Do you have a wife? Kids? will you ever? be honest.

The vast majority of young boys will idolize their fathers, and almost every boy/man loves his father