I'm graduating from college this year a semester early and my parents are buying me a 3 week vacation anywhere in the...

I'm graduating from college this year a semester early and my parents are buying me a 3 week vacation anywhere in the world. What is the most uncucked and fascinating place I can go to? I've already been to the major European countries plenty of times, tell me a place I can go that's relatively safe and where I can learn something about the world.

Attached: 1535954671170.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8rPofi-AUw
walkjapan.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Must be nice to be born with a golden spoon.

I would donate that 3 week vacation to someone more deserving, like me.

The trip is only going to cost maybe like 10k. 10k qualifies as golden spooning?

Somalia

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.png (2000x1333, 9K)

Yes... go to chile and try to find the nazis.

Well considering they probably paid for your college and then still financially able to send you on a 3 week Vacation to anywhere in the world does.

Sky dive into a volcano

This, or Yemen will be sufficient

Go to Russia. Moscow and St. Petersburg Kazan will change your life forever... Plus you can brag to your zoomer friends throughout college that you stepped deep in Russia soil.

Attached: IMG_20180103_162922_hdr.jpg (1600x912, 493K)

>10k qualifies as golden spooning?

No, but going to college on your parents dime and then getting a 10k three week vacation (from sitting around in school for 3-4 years) afterwards is pretty golden fucking spoon. You're not coming out of school with debt or your parents would not be dropping 10k so you can just go party for 3 weeks.
I don't have a problem with that if I'm being honest, I had a trust fund that paid for my college but at least I wasn't delusional about it being normal.
>doesn't everyone go on 10k 3 week vacation!?

Must be nice to be born with a mouthful of jealousy.

You won't learn shit from travelling, retard, read a book instead. Also fuck you for wasting your youth on Jow Forums, make something of yourself and create a life before your youth dries up

>What is the most uncucked and fascinating place I can go to?
Saudi Arabia.

india

You could go to the deep south if you like eating
You could go to norway
Finland
UK
Portland OR

Peruvian ayahuasca retreat

>ayahuasca in peru
>the pumpkin spice latte of travel suggestions

The best tourist destionations in the world are all cucked countries or third world shitholes. The few "baseeeeeed" racist white countries like mine kinda suck.
Unless your only priority is to not see niggers everywhere.

Attached: 1535996344193.gif (478x350, 84K)

>Portland OR
Why the fuck would anyone want to come here on vacation? Get me the fuck out.

philippines

hah

peru is literally one of the best places in the world though. just stay out of brazil because they're full and we don't want anymore americans

Antarctica

Jesus fucking Christ. You must've gone to Middlebury or some shit to be this class-inept.

Come to huezil.

PSL's wouldn't be the fall drink of choice if they weren't perfect for fall

And peruvian ayahuasca retreats are perfect for fresh grads

Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.

Central Europe is the comfiest.

kek.
Go somewhere with a beach mate. It's a vacation

Go to Czechia.

Thailand aka the alpha male factory

Do a biking trip through the middle east.

Attached: Unread.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Nigga thats what I can save up in a year of not going to vaccation/buying shit besides essentials

What kind of Richfag are you to think 10k is nothing?

Just kill your self kike, nobody here likes you and this thread is off topic

Attached: 8173BF35-6722-4866-977C-D8CA138E765C.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

sinaloa

>maybe 10K
Nigger, that'd buy a new Toyota Yaris here.
This must be bait.

10k USD, if you're working for 15 bucks an hour, is a bit less than 17 weeks of salary (before taxes and stuff).

It's not "nothing", but it's definitely not outlandish for a graduation present.

Do you have any more of these zoomed gifs

Zoomer*

right? I mean wtf it's just 10k. Everyone should at least have 30-40k in emergency savings.

Yeah

I saved up about that working a trade in Montreal over the course of about 2 years while also splurging on stuff (like a 1.5k computer) , so it's really doable.

You can walk around other countries lamenting what they have become, OR

Go to Europe.
Meet up with Euro bros.
Spend your time filming the trash/diversity and filming the beauty that once was.
Make inspiring short documentary about Europeans reclaiming their countries.

You can do something great with your time.

Turkey is really nice to visit. Has a cool Eastern, exotic aesthetic while still feeling pretty safe. The food is awesome, they have alcohol, and there's plenty of hot Muslim whores to buy if you're into that.

I want to go to Hungary one day tbqh famerino. But I'm an orthodox eastern "european" so I want to visit most eastern european countries for the churches and cause they're based

Pay for it yourself with money you make online and use their donation as investment money you lazy privileged fuck

sounds boring. Europe is cucked beyond belief, we all know that I don't need to waste my trip proving it when there are hundreds of YT videos that already do

The average salary here is $6k a year so yeah.

go to Russia i hear omsk is great this time of year

dont come here.

Singapore, if they are still living like the main man told them.
youtube.com/watch?v=e8rPofi-AUw

Also this.

Why would I come to mexico when you faggots all come to America illegally in hordes? I can just go to LA if I want to see your culture.

terrible idea. 80 iq subhumans, rich oligarchy. what few airheaded urban middle class with their heads up their ass. about to be annexed by china

go sail around South America or go to Fiji(if you want to be bored in paradise)

Alternatively OP could go to Thailand and fug the ladyboys there. $10k for 3 weeks is way more than enough.

>college and a 10k vacation
You’re literally upper middle class or rich
Fuck off

Go cycling in Kyrgyzstan bro, it's totally safe, people are the same wherever you go.
Don't mind Drumpf there are no shithole countries, it's just folk that live a little differently than we do, it's just close minded transphobic racists who only travel to developed countries

not raised by a single mom like you bro, sorry about your life.

checkem
I heard that Singapore has a rather high cost of living tho, You'd have to be quite frugal, or get there willing to drop wads.

Not everyone shares your fantasies

>parents are buying me

tell me what this is like user.

>most uncucked and fascinating place I can go to

Syria. I tried to raise the 15k to join the war but couldn't do it. money is wasted on the rich.

With that amount of autism I wouldn't go to any third world or non western country if I were you.

You obviously don't know da wae.

Attached: ukncuckles.jpg (342x342, 31K)

Go to Italy. I loved it. Go see the Vatican church and the Parthenon.

>Parthenon

> ROMAN

I went high into the alps this summer and met a man who lived solitary on top of a mountain. It was a five hour hike getting there and I did not expect to find another person. He had a small house he built himself and about 12 cows. He looked to be about 70 years old, and there is no way he had the energy to walk the trail I walked to get there. He collected rainwater in a tank to drink and he ate only meat and some vegetables he grew in his garden. Before this experience I thought this way of living was a thing of the past.

I would recommend going into nature and seeing what you find. It's a gamble but you may encounter something or someone that changes your life.

The Faroe Islands

I'd say you should consider Latvia.

been there, Italy has a few good spots but Rome is a garbage can

He mentioned safe. Not knowing their language and looking like foreigner might put you in danger.
Unless you use travel agents and never step of their designed plan, i guess.
Other than that, those two locations would be a great destination.

iceland

These threads just show how fucked we are economically if 10k is a mind numbing amount to some people. I know high schoolers with 10k after working 4 years.

Antarctica

been there. Do you guys have any ideas that don't suck? holy shit.

>muh Italy
>muh Iceland
>muh Oregon
>muh Thailand
>muh Prague

Spain,we have the best historic sites,beaches,wamen and weather,third most visited country in the world for a reason,we also need your tourist money so please

Attached: Tossa5.jpg (800x534, 243K)

As long as you don’t litter we don’t mind you coming here.

Palestine, khmer rouge, Iraq, north korea, mainland china, south Africa, Istanbul, afghanistan.

Basically anywhere the state department tells you is a red flag.

Those are all places to go which arent as pedestrian.

I mean lets be honest going someplace like europe is the equivelent of going to downtown the grand tour is passe even for gouche neuveau riche.

En chante mon ami.

Budapest

doesn't matter if you mind or not, Americans go wherever they want.

Yes you fucking faggot. That's literally about 1/3 of what most people on here take home in a year

Excellent bait

North Korea

If I were you, I would go to Japan. But thats just because I am huge fucking weeb that belongs on /a/. Japan is a good destination though.

My dream is to go on a hiking expedition around the Japanese countryside while LARPing as a misunderstood but honroable ronin warrior in full regalia. Shit would be so cash.

Anyways, consider this OP:
walkjapan.com/

Why do you hate OP? Just because he has money? Stop being envious you stupid niggers

Attached: 1530732104292.jpg (850x1137, 268K)

Issue is all the jokes i know about poland are prety dark so ill save you that... Traps are gay,

Unironically Japan. Went on a 3 week trip to Japan with a buddy and we tried to keep everything as cheap as possible. Whole trip including plain tickets cost me like 2500 euros. Anime faggotry is only a small part of Japan and is easily avoidable.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

We're extremely full and cucked. Please don't come here

He's going to Moscow and St Petersburg, not Novokuznetsk. They're used to foreigners and tourists and most speak English.

Attached: ken_samaac6.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Go to Rio de Janeiro, Rocinha.

You wanna learn something new, come to eastern Europe. Ameicans dont come here because of residual cold war propaganda. Plenty to see and do.

I'm half Finnish, faggot. Been there.

Go on a camping trip or see a natural wonder preferably in your own country unless you want to see a specific historical site. There's no point traveling the world, only instagram thots do that

Unironically Japan or South Korea. I'm not even a weeb, they're legit the safest and the most uncucked and fascinating places you could go to at the moment.

Attached: 1423457t78978.jpg (1140x642, 140K)

>doesn't matter if you mind or not, Americans go wherever they want.
On second thought fuck off and dont come here, we dont need another piece of shit american acting tough, getting beat up and then crying to embassies and courts.

You are not welcome here.

All that is missing is my THICC straw hat and my ninja sword w/ small harikari blade in case I do something dishonorable.

Go to Tokyo. You will see how much better a homogeneous society is.

like fine wine mate

A camels ass is not fascinating muhammed