I don't understand, why are there people in Europe who WANT to import third world Africans, Arabs, and Turks...

I don't understand, why are there people in Europe who WANT to import third world Africans, Arabs, and Turks? Why in God's name would anyone want to willingly import millions of these people? What benefit do they even offer?

I'm not even talking about the Jews, I'm talking about the millions of liberals and leftists who welcome these savages with open arms and enthusiasm, the people who are more concerned with discrimination against immigrants than native citizens getting stabbed or raped. What makes them think this way? Why would they want to make their beautiful cities like Paris look like this?

Attached: the-boulevard-of-the-barbes-paris-france-muslims-prey-on-the-street-B4FRNK.jpg (1300x956, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xxHdsR1KC9o
youtu.be/jA96Kf30TQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/xxHdsR1KC9o

They want to create the worlds biggest cuckold party for the guiness book of records.

why does everyone keep saying Paris is a beautiful city?
It's a shithole and there is nothing new about that.
Get over it.

Women want foreigners because they've turned all their men into cucks to get their way, but realized afterward they actually want men.

very good video, well put together
It was maybe 100 years ago, but importing the colonies helped ruin that. It may have had flaws in the past, but it was a lot cleaner and at least filled with French people.
Makes sense. Sex tourism wasn't enough for these thots?

They welcome them with open arms because they are going to do the job they don't want to do and most importantly, they'll pay their pensions.

Jesus, is that what Paris is now?

Get in here for some pol themed cards against humanity anons

pass is jew

>What benefit do they even offer
Bbc for hairy euro women.

Euro women are ugly af so who gives a shit though.

Fucking this.

Yes
How about people start having kids instead?
So it's the women and boomers fault, like here pretty much?

Attached: 1532223557600.jpg (1916x982, 665K)

Because leftist are under the delusion that the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend.

from the Jew perspective it's 100% economic but for their benefit not any of us.
>Jews invent oral contraception
>it works really well, destroys Western fertility rates.
>oy vey muh consumption based growth is fucked
you might be thinking all of those shitskins and the welfare they leach from society is detrimental but that's only for us, not them. shitskins spend gibs like there is no tomorrow. they spend gibs on all sorts of trinkets and guess who is invested in those trinkets ((())). so our tax shekels are lost, (((they))) get theirs and your shekels when the shitskins spend your money.

liberals are a different story.
>pic related.

Attached: TedTalk.png (1200x1620, 152K)

White people need to start abandoning their states.
Let them have their niggers. Just walk away.

We're literally programmed from birth to not want children or a family, and the economy and our laws prevent it. Millenials are literally living with parents into their late 20s because they can't even afford basic homes, let alone being able to fund a family. Meanwhile as we wageslave to rent a shitty flat, our taxes are being used to fund immigrants to breed like rabbits in massive 4 bedroom houses.

So much this.
Even walking through a city is an exercise in blackpill overdose.
All cities are absolute shit.
That's the real question, why would anyone want to ever live in a city?

social engineering is a hallmark of liberalism

stockholm syndrome, psychopaths, cosmopolitan parasites.

Women caused this problem. Degeneracy began as soon as women were allowed to vote. Giving women the vote was a mistake.

I often wonder the same thing, but when I see their photos on social media they all look unhealthy, ugly, have shit taste in clothes, if they have partners they are always emasculated smelly looking hipsters, so I think it's part of their overall mental illness and deficiency. Modern leftist politics are just the product of a diseased body and mind. They're mostly women, and feminism has proved beyond a doubt how easily manipulated and stupid women tend to be.

We must remove the female vote.

Exactly. When was the last time you saw a functional white family on TV? The only functional ones are either mixed (BMWF) or immigrant.

agree

Attached: yBG7R8Ad_400x400.jpg (302x302, 20K)

It's funny tho because women are the first victims of this "open society" bullshit. Migrants just can't stop raping and killing women.
We might see feminism become a far right thing in the future.

This'll only happen when the disease is too widespread to contain. Women think short-term, men think long-term. They are literally incapable of looking to the future and seeing where this mess will lead.

Brainwashing. There's no other reason. So many people now think and do whatever the media tells them to.

Born cucks. Its like the matrix but its a giant cucking machine.

American brainwashing.
Or did you really think that it's just a coincidence that all the countries west of the iron curtain are cucked while the ones east of it reject this kind of nonsense?

Death to your nation.

After 2008 alot of people became woke against the banks and even though spending went up in the following years it was at rates that were too slow to prevent a further collapse.
Hence why you see these fucks crawling everywhere. They do benefit the economy. in the sense that they LOVE to spend their free money and thus help keep businesses bouyant.
Then think about the effect of white flight. That's alot of property exchanges, new builds infrastructure, etc.
That is how the economy works. if no one is spending then the government has no income.

years and years of propaganda blurring the fact, that not all humans are alike and we don't share the same values. But once wrapped up in this cosy belive, they simply refuse to wake up to the hard truth.

The ones east are cucked too.
This shit is global.

they are brainwashed bleeding heart turds just like your college grads
>ohh no, a poor african kid died
>thats why you need to accept millions on low-IQ 3rd worlders and muslim terrorists to ruin your country!

since I've been alive, never. the 1950s was probably the last time.

>We might see feminism become a far right thing in the future.
It never could be since it has never been, and never will be, organic. It's always been Jews manipulating biased and gullible women to hate men and society. It will always be a tool of the enemy. The counter to it is just normalcy.

I think the biggest question is, whether or not we should allow them back when they realise their mistake (not likely). Seriously, how much is it going to cost to deprogram an entire generation, perhaps even two?

I don't mean the insane "feminism" that has spread in the past decade. Just siding with a woman victim is soon going to be a far right thing, because that means you're siding against a foreign migrant. And who sides against foreign migrants? That's right, nazis.

I apologize for our semitic influence on the rest of the world. Fucking Hollywood
Really? I thought Eastern Europe was mostly safe from all this shit
Globalism is a problem
I'm inclined to agree

No eastern europe is completely cucked by their women. Its been that way for a long time they just dont say anything.
Same thing with asia.
Its a globalist plan.

The power of pussy is man's greatest weakness.

THIS IS THE FUCKING TRUTH

They are fanatics who believe in their own crap so much that it doesn’t matter if people get killed etc. to achieve whatever it is that they think will happen. I don’t think they see or understand what is happening. They truly believe breaking down ‘fascist patriarchal system’ will change things for the better.

Many of them don't even believe their own country is any special or different from a neighboring countries. And not only countries close to them but all countries in the world are the same as them.
The "equality" virus is real and is being spread by schools, media, government, influential people, you name it.
So for them, it doesn't matter if France imports 10 million africans, they can still be French. We are all equal, thus everyone is French, German, British. No way to distinguish.
Every time something bad happens because of this retardation, these people are in complete denial and chimp out against anyone who is trying to reverse this. Now that I think about it, maybe they are equal to all the niggers they are importing. Only more cucked.

And they are also brainlets who do not see or understand the contradictions in their ideology
>feminists and LGTQBAJTOGJ activists complaining about straight male oppression and demanding more muslim migrants

All women go there after education. Men go there after women.

why am I no longer filled with hatred for that man but sympathy and sorrow.

He was a man who lived to see everything he held dear torn to pieces in front of him, and had the strength of will to get off his knees and fight with true conviction for the betterment of his people. No matter how much we may hate someone, we can always respect someone who fights for what they truly believe in (discounting programmed beliefs ofc).

you don't deprogram them, you let them reap what they sow. If a few of them wake up, great, if not, also great. it's best if thy get raped and killed by immigrants than have them as enemies.

Great video ! Bro's we got to all try to do our best. Germany looked so clean so strong. It's sad, I hope that wasn't the last chance. It would suck if it's all over now.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.23M)

Sadly, I'm inclined to agree. If they are left alive they will always pose a threat. How many more of our brothers and sisters have to die for this? Could we even recover a massive blow like that, considering Chinese and African birthrates.

it's either jews, who hate white people, greedy fucks who just want cheap labor, or retarded upper middle class fucks who don't have to live with the shit they help bring in

islam is pro patriachy. This makes no sense. No... the women want barbaric men. Even Jordan Peterson said this.
here is a good video to redpill normies

timestamp 4:20min
youtu.be/jA96Kf30TQU

start networking with likeminded individuals irl. help each other out, have ingroup prefence, practice nepotism and watch each other's backs because no one else will. basically be like jews and outjew others.

They dont actually want that.. they are just frightened and dont know how to deal with it. This is in a world where you are barely allowed to exist or be employed without kissing these peoples asses constantly..

Nobody who is a non-jewish white wants to be genocided whether they say they do or not.

This.

I wouldn't even know where to look to find like-minded individuals desu.

Because media have taught them to hate themselves, their own country and their own culture. Thats why.

There is no single place to look for them. Yet they are all around you. Most likely thinking the same way you are. Start conversations with people. It doesn't take long to know where they stand.

the people going to anti-immigrant protests are a start, though you have to be carefull and have filters/tests ready for infiltrators.

well im not going to bother spending 5+ hours explaining the dynamics here; but our societies are controlled by mass-media; they use suggestion and "predicitive logic" to make the consumer be left with the ideas they want to propagate.
This didnt start with the mass invasion we see, it started with first;
>omg we need to help the other nations, look at this starving african child we are exposed to tv
>same people sell the consumers wars, by saying we are helping them
>show the absolute destruction "we" have caused, tv + politicians on it will use suggestion to make you feel guilty for it
>you never voted for war, yet you feel guilty from the guilt-trip made by the people who are controlling you and who started said wars for their foreign lords
>Solution presented by tv + politicians is to buy indulgences from them by letting them import people
>tv is a religion selling its consumers indulgences while covering for the real criminals who actually performed most of the actions you feel guilty for

basic jist of it, you can confirm/deny it by poking at their ideology. if they respond with an emotional response, you know there is no conviction there but that they think "oh everyone who is opposed to [xx presented by tv as true] are [xxx, undefinied terminology used to demonize people].
they literally have 0 outside influence except their media that indoctrinate them. its a hard addiction and might need to go cold-turkey to get rid of it.

I'll never understand why women like barbaric men.. I dont really get it, i mean i understand the primal urge but you can learn and adjust your sex drive just like men right? I've liked all kinds of women. Is there something about these women which makes them unable to understand how civilization works or are the just stupid? Why cant they be turned on by civilized people? Is there some hard-coded reason or are they just insanely stupid creatures? Because its one or the other.. its civilization or barbarianism.

I think these people are programmed by the society and dont realize that.. Thats good news because it means there is some chance of the person growing weary of this shit in some way.

Eastern Europeans are cucked by they're wives.
But at least we are cucked in the:no food when you get from work,no pussy for you and divorces.
Unlike you westerners.Huge difference

This.

Fuck off pussy. We should go on the offensive.

I think some of them are just extremely naive. They don't see the brutality, they just see the exotic man. Like that German teenager who was murdered by an Afghan. She actually broke up with him because he was "jealous and controlling". Poor little girl didn't see that coming from a muslim.

Most virtue signaling is done toward the individual, not the community. With the reject of salvation in Jesus the Christ by grace alone, through faith alone, there remains a need for some evidence of virtue. So many on the outside of redemption look to and follow the modern clergy that pontificates their lofty prayers of “muh diversity” “muh equality” “muh LGBTP” “muh Islam is peaceful” “muh open boarders” (and yes “muh climate change”)
How these agendas help those propagating (namely to increase consumption debt for core inflation) is a different topic. The choir of fetid masses chanting for the entry of foreign rape-hordes so they can pretend to be clean. (I.e. virtuous)

Japan has nice cities.

What percentage of them pay more taxes than they consume in state services annually? I suspect that much like our noble savage's your pet sandniggers are a massive net loss.

Attached: 1506372464750.jpg (680x510, 95K)

But you also have a town called Obama.

And you have to do everything you can to protect your homogeneity, because it's under attack.

sobering pic

money, people who push for this found a way to earn a pretty buck stealing from the native tax payer importing these niggers, yep, money, essentially worse reason than a sneaky vengeance stemming from hatred

Christianity is for the weak

Attached: wotan-odin-woden.jpg (600x600, 88K)

I'm not religious, but even I realise that we were strongest under Christianity/Catholicism. Those who don't fear death because they truly believe in heaven are more likely to die for their beliefs.

One thing that pol refuses to talk about is remittances from immigrants back to the third world. The banks admit to it being over a 600billion dollar a year industry of which they get to skim a minimum 7-14% off the top. There are estimates that the actual remittance amount globally per year is over 1.5 trillion. That's what is funding the boats and the bribes to all of the politicians. That and the chattle credit loans the governments can take out against their new citizens. They are literally being used for wealth siphoning and laundering. It's ironic that such junk people are basically being used as a human excuse to fabricate unprecedented junk bonds and artificial market bubbles.

Liberals want it for social engineering. They've gotten so insane that they now believe that they have a right to dictate the very fabric of society.

And notice while preaching their bullshit they never mention making the 3rd world nations that actually do need fixing to be better places.

And the thing is they know they're not making things better by wecloming in the hords of 3rd-world baby factories and training them to associate more babies with more money, and are only making things worse for the entire planet. But they don't care because that means more leftist voters for the ultimate goal of total political singularity.

perhaps they think this will be a big group of cannon-fodder to throw against a russian invasion
but they are like a bomb of shit whereever they are so someone wants to damage these countries and there is good money in it or it wouldn't happen
>i don't understand
treason is a simple question of where your loyalties lie, what group you identify with most strongly, and be willing to betray any trust for those loyalties and those groups benefit, including self enrichment
someone is betraying their countries by letting in enemy agents wholesale
no one but an insane retard would welcome these criminals to destroy their nation
treason is helping your enemies harm your country
some say business deals win everytime
if you can buy someone's treason to damage another country, this is a hostile enemy act
and they will lie about it, of course
some people are so gullible
some are so greedy
some are just insane regardless
some are stupid and would be shocked if you showed them proof of their stupidity
muslims are enemies of every nation on earth and will always sabotage and harm wherever they are because religion is retard shit and islam is a religion that openly promotes lying, sabotage, enemy actions, betrayals of every trust, anything to justify committing any crime
they should be banned, like any enemy
those who help them should be stopped

Attached: stasi.jpg (478x350, 35K)

So true

I think we developed as humans in gift economies with little to no private property. So we are by nature fiercely egalitarian. Now if you are well-off today and see poorer people around, you get antsy. The natural solution would be to give some of your possessions away, that everyone would be equal, but then again you also want to keep your shit. So the solution one comes up is to try to seem to be a charitable person, without actually being so. Hence we get these low self awareness fagots frantically virtue signaling, in the most visible way possible.

Attached: trudeau-heart_orig.jpg (873x818, 105K)

only paid shills welcome them and the grossly deluded, but the shills are majority

People here are demoralised as fuck. They see the problems, but they choose to look away. The IQ100+ crowd is slowly redpilling itself but still, we're bordering despair. Without political will nothing is going to change. Another ten years of this and the cities will become Detroit and Chicago copies. Thank god at least I got some people to see the truth. Usually they are blown away by the magnitude. Plant a seed in their mind and tell them to look around and take it all in.The best redpill is reality.

Attached: 1536008660756.jpg (839x720, 44K)

Women are for gender what niggers are for race

This
At this point I’m willing to die for the cause, my entire neighborhood has turned into a Mexican/Somalia shithole in 5 years. 5 fucking years every House was white.
Fuck it all

Stay strong brother. There is no stopping the coming of the storm
>The fates guide those who will. Those who won't, they drag

Attached: 1525836234290.jpg (2700x1689, 985K)

White people have savior complex and interventionist problem.

Attached: 26.jpg (400x400, 74K)

In their hubris European politicians ignored America's example and thought they could actually civilize shitskins. Now they know what we have known for quite some time, it's impossible. They are nothing short of a biological weapon.

>i don't know
Sure you do. You got illegal Mexicans.
You import cheap labor, they take credits, they get money, they pay you for apartments, food and so on. You employ some, you eat food they make, you employ some, you have house they make. Rest can be homeless, doesn't matters to private businessmen who's homeless or if country is ruined, it's all about me, me, me. Boomers need Mexican cleaners in their houses, they don't use houses, but it's me, me, me, having a house. Some day they will sell the house to some foreigner.

You forgot the part where they get shot by an illegal ex-cartel member

That's all collateral damage. A rich guy needs somebody to cook for him, clean for him and build luxury homes at low price, rest can go fuck themselves. If there is need to escape a town, you know Americans always escaped, but soon there will be no places to hide any longer. They already eat a lot of Mexican food anyway.

Attached: if-it-aint-broke-1.png (1000x1432, 593K)

It's a problem with white people countries in our time. A big share of our own people would willingly choose our own destruction. Even actual democracy with only our own people allowed to make decisions couldn't keep us safe from this. You have to be ready for shit to collapse within a few years no matter how good things look at the moment.

Nobody chooses destruction, liberalism is just their excuse after they get paid or profit from migration. The last thing they do is migrate anyway, just like migrants they used to profit.

1. Boomers importing shitskins for temporary profit, they don't care what happens after because they'll be dead. When the number of workers shrinks, traditional capitalism would suggest that every individual worker becomes more valuable as a result, and wages rise, giving everyone a higher quality of life. But because boomer CEOs are greedy jew bastards, they just import millions of muds and niggers to keep the value of the worker low, so they can keep more profits to themselves instead of raising wages throughout the company.
2. lowered testosterone in men due to phytoestrogens being in fucking everything because of globalist food company monopolies, especially baby formula. basedboys are ruined before they hit puberty and never once in their life experience what it's like to feel manly or confident because even in their teens when test is supposed to be highest, they're probably at 300-400 instead of 1000. Men with low test act more like women. They're irrational, emotional, impressionable, and reject logic in favor of what makes them feel good in the moment.
3. TV brainwashing about how the poor niggers need your help even though Africa is supposedly the cradle of humanity and people have been reproducing successfully there for thousands of years without whitey. This is mostly due to the aforementioned jew boomer CEOs wanting to make niggers "good" people who "deserve better" in your mind, so you'll be less averse to importing them.

Women and lowtest men will believe anything the media feeds them if it makes them feel good. So the onions epidemic plus the TV brainwashing makes a truly concerning amount of the population completely okay with brownwashing their own country and race.

Attached: he's crying.jpg (673x600, 27K)

>Nobody chooses destruction
Try living here and talking to the white left people we have in any major metro area. They do.

>why are there people in Europe who WANT to import third world Africans, Arabs, and Turks?
>What makes them think this way?

Propaganda and opinion of the state.

No, they make money from migration. Nobody chooses destruction.

fucking minnesota

Fucking this, how often do you see no-money negroes rolling around in the so called “freshest threads” or the latest pair of Nike trainers? How did they get that?
The answer is simple they spend literally EVERYTHING they have on them, they don’t save up.
Saving is a white person thing.
Investing is a Jewish person thing.
And spending is a Black person thing.

Yes they do, retard. Stop denying reality. Maybe you're living in some bubble of non-criminal non-self-hating white people in Slovenia but the big western countries are all how they are for a reason.

Men turned themselves into pussies. No self respecting man let's a woman control him like that. Granted giving women the vote was the beginning of letting them have More influence. Now we just have men and women alike who virtue signal endlessly. We must help the immigrants because of my feelings etc. This can all be summarized in one word though. Jews

Misinformation, misplaced good intentions, short-term vision and to rebel against "le ebil fascist".

My points in order:
They are shown in the medias that CHILDRENS are suffering, and the migrants are protrayed as ENGINEERS, DOCTORS, ARCHITECTS, so leftists think they are good people.

They want to help them without thinking of the consequences. Like saving someone that's drowning and getting drowned with him. They have good intentions but really bad judgement.

They cannot think in terms of generations, they live in the now. "There aren't so many immigrants you biggots. Demographic predictions? I don't read that lol, that's NAZI PROPAGANDA".

And lastely, since the people on the right don't want it, they want it even more. That part works with most things really. Leftists are generally created in their young adult life and want to rebel against daddy and mommy, who they see as opressor. They carry this mentality to the whole of western civilization and "white males". If the white male likes it, they will start hating it and vice versa.

They truly are weak-willed and pathetic creatures.

Attached: abM7Mn8_700bwp.jpg (531x1078, 54K)