Average diversity increasing

>Average diversity increasing
>Average IQ steadily increasing
>Religion decreasing
>Crime decreasing

Explain.

Attached: tumblr_p4j5ue46fS1wwni7jo1_1280.png (1280x892, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/6cbf/bde9877fc4b764b54899a05c9d4ea96f19fc.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000189
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ez, you're a retard living in your phantasy

None are correlated.

Chinks, what's there to explain? Smarter and calmer than whitoids.

Crime decreasing because of estrogen and abortion taking out thugs from being born or faggotizing them after birth.

IQ up because of freedom of information via the internet

>iq increasing
Source because it's dropping in every western nation

you're not counting the immigrants IQ
you're not counting the immigrants religion
you're not counting the immigrants crimes

I dont know about Canada, but chunks in the U.S. are definitely not less religious. Most who come here are actually seeking religious freedom.

Where are you getting this from? Niggers and Muslims moved into my block about a year ago. Ive lived here for 19 years. In 2001, someone stole our barbecue. In the past two years, I've beat two thieves with a bat, and had some dumb beaner trying to get into my Subaru arrested. Please fuck off Justin

>Toronto diversity increasing
>Toronto IQ decreasing
>Crime going through the fucking roof

I can still explain a little for you though. They're rewriting the definitions of what constitutes as a crime, as well as changing the metrics for intelligence.

You know how I know you're full of shit? I do know you're full of shit, because you're full of shit! Shit is what you're full of, you are!

Attached: rape_sweden_charts.jpg (1080x638, 135K)

i left Toronto in summer 2017 have things changed much since then?

>leaf
Holy shit is OP is so fucking retarded; sourcing nothing and posting a loli dragon he more than likely masturbates to and tries to justify it by saying her age is outlandishly some number in the thousands. Everyone get in here and laugh at how stupid and gay OP is. I hope you fucking kill yourself and your mom agrees.

More Somalians and more gun crime.

it sometimes blows my mind how dumb we are being about immigration. i just dont understand what goes through the heads of the people who make these decisions

It's even worse in uk. Since the influx of niggers and muzzies I can't have shit in my garden or it will immediately be stolen. They will literally steal anything, even plants and bark chipping.

I even had to get a garage built onto my house because both of my previous cars were stolen, and that hasn't completely solved the problem because I find a different coloured gentleman trying to break in to my garage nearly every week

I grew up around a lot of Somali kids and they are violent as fuck. Some of them are very chill but every one of them had a family member from their hood who had died from gun violence it seemed. A couple especially were friends of mine, but none of them were smart either, even the calm ones.

idk what's up with them but they are not a very good influence on the city

>>Average diversity increasing
>>Average IQ steadily increasing
Choose one.

Lol fucking canacucks

The people who can stop it actually believe they're above it and that the private schools their kids go to won't virtue signal by trying to reform the niggest nigger at their institute.

Source: happened at my school.

Basically, the elite are dumb and honestly think they're not, that's the scariest thing. They think they're sheltered from it, but they're not, in some way it'll absolutely come back to them even if it means having to baby sit some diversity hire at work.

source? or are you pulling this out of your ass

>They think they're sheltered from it,
do they not understand demographics though? our countries are all below replacement fertility rate and we keep importing people from very different regions who will never be like us, and even actively dislike us.

how do they not understand this is a fall of Rome type scenario, it is just so clear. I can understand being a progressive even in like 1930, it still seemed like we were on an eternal rising trend, but now it just seems like actual insanity. The only thing still rising is technology, our people are literally fading away

You're a fucking stupid cunt you know that?
>Average diversity increasing
AND THAT'S A GOOD TH-
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/6cbf/bde9877fc4b764b54899a05c9d4ea96f19fc.pdf
Directly opposite to the truth. The Flynn effect has turned backwards
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000189
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
>Religion decreasing
Islam isn't going anywhere I'm afraid
>Crime decreasing
The murder rate in most developed countries is now about the same as it was in 1900. Now consider the fact that in 1900 if you were shot or stabbed you were almost certainly going to die. Now if you get shot you have a 75% chance of surviving because emergency medicine is better and we have antibiotics. So the rate of potentially-fatal acts of aggression must be far, far higher to result in the same rate of deaths.
And all non-murder crimes are way up compared to before diversity became a thing and they took all the guns away.

>>Average diversity increasing

It's called flooding the labor market to suppress wages and prices t Fiat currency without inflation.

>>Average IQ steadily increasing

Can you prove this?

>>Religion decreasing

Not in China. Where ?

>>Crime decreasing

Default abortion. There just aren't kids born in less than ideal circumstances.

But that's wrong you retard

>do they not understand demographics though?
They do, they imagine them and their group remaining "pure" or at least only inviting the best of the brown people (yeah.. Like Kanye West or the Kardashians) as the top elite whilst the rest of us don't matter, because intelligence is bullshit because they're rich and lots of smart people are poor.

Again, these people are really stupid and don't realise their very idea of standards they're using to make this classful transition is infecting their own grand children. The elite are very stupid, very arrogant and very resentful of smart people.

murder increased enormously in the 20th century, there was essentially a giant takeover of society by gangs and gang culture, and the state did nothing about it because it was weak and ineffectual by then. A lot of this was racial, Jewish gangs, Italian gangs, latino, black, etc. But the native anglos did the same thing in lesser percentages, crime just surged everywhere for like 100 years. it has decline a bit since the 90s but it is still very high compared to what the Victorian english for example would expect

speaking mostly just about the anglosphere countries, not sure about other countries

>birth rate of ethnic natives throughout the world decreasing
>IQ is probably steady overall
>decline in religion yes
>diversity yes unfortunately

Down south people usually shoot people who try that shit. Feels good.

>tumblr filename
>1 post by this ID
>leaf

Attached: in all fields.gif (616x198, 5K)

>the rest of us don't matter,
barring technological singularity, the rest really do matter, because they form the basic substrate of the civilization. If you don't have a productive working class you don't have a civilization at all, meaning the elite will simply disappear

I can't believe they're actually that dumb. It has to be a kind of myopia, a religious or ideological thing that prevents them from seeing clearly

Here's what they understand:
Diversity is good. I was taught this in my harvard education. I'm not a racist or a bigot.

Our economy isn't working anymore. White people aren't willing to work for low wages. My family's corporation might stop making money. My family's investment portfolio might stop making money. We have to do something about this so I keep making money and the simplest solution is to import more workers. If we don't do this, the entire economy could collapse, just look at pensions! I'm not a racist who would be against this, so lets do it. We must suppress the racists and promote diversity for the good of my profits.

What actually happens in practice:
The economy crashes anyways, but also the country breaks up and balkanizes along racial lines. The attempts at solving the problem actually made it worse in the end, and the elite families are butchered by either their own people whom they betrayed, or their beloved shitskins who see them as the gibsmedats oppressor.

They are unironically shooting themselves in the foot and are too fucking stupid to see that.

The winning move is to change the economic system so that it isn't predicated on unsustainable growth - but that means no more easy profit. These people would actually have to work for a living like the rest of us, instead of skimming off the top. I guess for most of them the hope is that it'll just fix itself or the problems will come to a head for someone else in the far future long after they've lived their good life and died.

Myopic and self destructive.

Niggers stole my (cheap, plastic) backyard set a a few years ago. They even took the fucking table and somehow got all of this over a fence. None of what they took was even expensive. It was weathered and old, something my parents gave us because they bought a new one.

Why are they like this?

They needed a dining room set?

Can I steal shit I want or need or do I need to be a subhuman too?

but who is teaching them this shit at Harvard, and why are they that stupid, somebody is promoting this stupidity and i really do not get it. I dont buy it's just Jews either, a lot of whom seem to genuinely believe this idiocy, even to the point of renouncing Israel for being racist or whatever

Brought up on gibs makes it hard to tell what u can take or not. By default just take whatever bc whitey bad. I think. I am not sure I haven't watched tv in a year.

good

I don't even think they knew if I was white or not before they started nigging.
TV is trash though, so good on you.

It's memes that self-propogate.

Leftism is a particularly insidious one because it's so virulent. Treat memes like actual creatures that must survive and reproduce - leftism is a very successful one that is very good at surviving and reproducing in the wild.

Its only real problem is that it is, in the long run, a self-destructive meme. You could say it's parasitic rather than symbiotic. It doesn't help its host, it kills the host, but the host doesn't know or recognize it. (In the far future, we will probably innoculate against memes like leftism)

Notice how violent the carriers of the leftist meme are towards other memes and meme carriers? It's memetic-'nationalism' - there can only be the leftist meme or variants of it. There is no room for other memetic competition. Ultimately this is the goal of every meme - to have its niche and reproduce and spread forever through the human population.

Wars of ideology are all about meme propogation and survival. We're vehicles for our genetics, just like we're vehicles for our memetics. Dawkins was spot on with his coining of the term and the comparison to genes.

IQ increasing? Really? Generally when half of your immigrants are like a minimum 10-15 IQ points below average and the other half is like +3-5 my math says that's a net loss.

Attached: world-map-iq-drop-due-to-immigration.png (1580x746, 276K)

>IQ increasing

Attached: 1408624676156_wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg (634x414, 43K)

IQ is decreasing, Flynn effect no longer measured for 2 decades

Crime increasing in Europe, decreasing in America because of the growing police state

IQ is decreasing at frightening rates that correlate with less whiteness.