Romania hate thread

Were Romanians/Dacians legitimately retarded?

>In between Mountains
>Fertile lands
>Wood, Stone, Gold, Silver, Iron out the ass
>Amazing craftsmen
>Almost impossible to invade
>Neighbors too lazy to hike

Sounds good for an ancient nation right? And yet:

>Never unified until 82 BC
>After the king died they broke up just like Alexander
>Had Iron, didn't forge armor
>Had silver and gold, didn't spend it
>Had fertile lands but still a small population
>Pissed off the Romans hard enough to make them use 80% of their army to invade
>In 160 years they embraced a new culture and language forgetting that they were Dacians
>Skip 1500 years
>Name themselves after the Romans and kiss their asses

How stupid do you have to be? Look at all the shit they had and how poorly they spent/used it. Look at how long it took for them to unite. Meanwhile piss poor undefended places like Arabia become the birthplaces of giant empires.

Today guess what, Romania is still a fertile and resource rich country, yet a lot of people are homeless, mix with Gypsies and live in poverty, wasting even the already developed territories they stole from civilized nations, when countries like Japan or Finland with no resources to speak of are filthy rich.

Attached: 59CBADD9-A791-46CF-9679-DD79CFDAE0BE.jpg (684x1024, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hungarytoday.hu/orban-hungarians-are-late-descendants-of-attila/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why even bother?

Attached: 1534788084008.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Oh look the bozgor using serbian Internet is on again, you poor mongoloid shitskin, fuck off back to mongolia horsefucker, serbs are our brothers

Attached: 1536027561606.png (500x500, 33K)

Romania > Serbia
in all ways that matter

dude those dead in the picture are men who fought communism
go fuck yourself you subhuman faggot and dont worry fellow serbians. we know that this one is actually a hungarian ethnic living in Serbia. You're not getting back the lands cunt we made sure of that in 1919

ps. Kurva anyadat te mocsadek faszopo

Attached: 1529118404383.jpg (300x200, 6K)

Servia is a shithole, but Romania is without any doubt a much bigger shithole. Show your flag, Gypsy.

>a hate thread
>wonder who is so bored and depressed
>serb
Every single time

>Romanians are Dacians

>when 2 nations full of untermensch gypsie argue over whos superior
what a sad thread

You're one of us
Australia is legitimate Romanian clay

Attached: Romatalia.jpg (900x720, 127K)

>everyone who doesn’t like my Gypsy infested shithole is a bozgor
Romanian logic.

Attached: AB7C6548-063C-4BEE-8D13-42ED04777810.jpg (720x540, 88K)

>when you have nothing to respond with
kek, good one cunt

you literally have gypsy villages in your country as well
how fucking brain dead do you have to be?

>romanians are worse than albanians
>t. Miloš
Half-based. Kudos.

check your wallet cunt

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Just stop your only embarrassing yourself and any dacian blood you may have left.

I agree it's a shithole, just allow me to Correct the Record (tm) for a moment here

>almost impossible to invade
>fertile lands
yeah, that's why for most of our history, we were concentrated in the mountain range
but the mountain range is just the center, the rest of >60% of land was flatlands or either low hills
and my most of history, I mean since the scythians used to raid these lands millennia ago, and so permanent, sustainable farming was not so possible, and people instead had to rely on animal husbandry
Under ottoman rule, farming was indeed intense, and the products were constantly requisitioned by the turks, in ADDITION to taxes:
>In 1709, the total tax receipts o f the Wallachian government were 649.000 thalers, and of these, 514,000 were sent in one way or another to the Turks. In 1710, of the total receipts of 547,000 thalers, 430.000 went to the Turks. In terms of gold, this amounted to between 180,000 and 220,000 gold ducats a year for tribute. This was twice as much as the official tribute, and one-third to one-half again as much as the tribute paid in the 1590s.

>gold, silver, iron
Weren't mined for centuries out of fear that the turks would do the same as with agricultural products.

>>Never unified until 82 BC
False. The Dacian king Dromichaetes defeated one of Alexander's diadochus - Lysimachus sometime around 300 BC

>>Had Iron, didn't forge armor
False. Most Dacians wore metal helmets, and those that could afford it, iron scale armor

>>Had silver and gold, didn't spend it
They did trade plenty.

>>Had fertile lands but still a small population
See my comment around the mountain concentration of the population. Even the plainlands (where the fertile lands are) had small scale fortified settlements, precisely because it wasn't a stable region.

They quite literally are. Pic related.

Attached: D5350FBD-7E86-4BE8-8C8A-39151D6B971D.jpg (634x519, 169K)

True, my Serbian brother. We need to stop this menace called Romanians once and for all.

Also if you were referring solely to the Dacians with regards to mining, see pic related

Attached: gold.png (1703x250, 130K)

Guys why do you even engage in these threads? Everybody knows Romania is a shithole, given that a fifth of their population is already abroad, e.g. here in Spain and others in Italy. There's nothing to prove here.
Use your energy to discuss more useful matter, this thread just wastes your time.

whiter than you [insert sub-saharan nigger name]

t. pic related

Attached: 2126B51C-2539-4261-935A-B963F19809B3.png (342x366, 270K)

>Romanians are Dacians
they are Indians that migrated to Europe

Most of these guys are peasants from the moldavian region, they have slav genes because of the russian influence, that explains their behaviour, my slav friend

Linge-mi coaiele mitic prost

>we
Good one, not-a-country.

What, the truth hurts? Isn't that why Vaslui has the highest rate of homicide, sexual assault, drunktards, men beating their wives etc?
It's also the poorest region. That's what happens when you mix with slavs.

>latinized albanians
>bulgaria rip-off
Yep. A shithole confirmed.

Get the fuck out of Serbia, you mongoloid gypsy shit.

Hungarians are turkic. Their closest relatives are: Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.
Now take your carts and fuck off back where you came from shitskins.

hungarytoday.hu/orban-hungarians-are-late-descendants-of-attila/

Attached: le_hunmutt.png (495x483, 127K)

You first, Gypsy.

Attached: 01B4C272-A676-4AF3-B6C9-A3EBF34D07CA.png (485x769, 359K)

What's the source? Looks like some tabloid journal. UK prisons are full of pakis and arabs, no way they aren't topping all these crime statistics.

India of Europe? India of Europe

Attached: 435678.png (2932x1704, 1.99M)

You know the majority of these migrants from post soviet shitholes are low iq subhumans who couldn't get a decent job at home? Most ofmthem are slavs too. These countries aren't sending their best and brightest. They're dumping their trash on western europe, kek.

YES, another hungary-romania shitstorm. I love these

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

There's no proof of that. It takes you 6 months to get Hungarian citizenship and then you can leave Serbia and work in the EU. Doesn't make any fucking sense.
For example I stay here because the family business is here not because I like this shithole.

Do macedonians hate greeks?

Are you aware that those purple regions are mostly used for agriculture, and not so populated
And you can see in your pic that 40% of Romanian houses don't have a bathroom inside them(i including gypsy villages and stupid peasants villages)
And a lot of Romanians have 2 houses, my grandparents for example have a modern house and the old house made if wood bricks soil (we use it as storage space)

And that map is entirely BS anyway, szekely villages are literally made of huts, shacks

Attached: 1535918404345.jpg (1024x728, 215K)

generally the brainwashed majority yes but me personally, no, but i do feel resentment because of the veto

How much of a retarded gypo cunt are you?

Ez jobb, itt az adósság lebontva megyékre. Ahol zöld ott több a személyes megtakaritás vs banki kölcsönök mértéke.
Kolozsváron per pillanat az albérletek és ingatlnok drágábbak mint a fővárosban. Ha kibirható fizetés kell akkor Temesvár, Brassó, Jászvásár, Bukarest. A többit felejtheted el kivéve ha valami árut szállitasz oda.

Attached: bnr-CREDITE-VS-DEPOZITE-MEDII-harta-judete-DE-LA-CAPAT-1.gif (1326x970, 468K)