What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1521117356530[1].jpg (680x619, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PaAl51TV1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kikes

>Half naked
That’s a good thing, I see a lot

Niggers became more free and they went back to living shit huts and running around naked.
Checks out for me. You can make a monkey wear a suit but he won't do it willingly.

welfare state and a culture, where respect is no earned but demanded.

German reich lost the war, thats what happened

Why are you calling female niggers "young women". I've never heard this slang before.

More nonwhites means we had to adapt to the lesser peoples productivity, if u live in a black area and you wear a suit, good luck

this too, how the world would be a better place if hitler got a peace deal after poland

white people happened
if they are ever forced to make reparations for colonialism all of these problems will go away.

Pic related are niggers
Niggers was always cheap

Single mothers, entitlement culture.

Every day I pray skirts make a comeback

Attached: f3bc79de16a0a7b6327a442d2597c7df.jpg (536x1050, 55K)

femininity is pretty, and useful, but women abuse and waste it.
a lot of men waste their masculinity as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=8PaAl51TV1o

Attached: 1518166508197.jpg (720x1087, 79K)

The right side should be in written in slang.

happening to white women as we speak.(video relate)get you head out of the sand. They did it to blacks first.

Attached: 1535991984347.webm (636x360, 2.39M)

Skirts really are the best

Attached: 1533583786311.jpg (960x960, 71K)

(((feminism))) and (((sexual liberation)))

What in the fuck

it went better

People were superficial as shit in the past. Contrary to what many think society has progressed. We become more natural, hence true face of humans become visible : selfish.

The ironic thing is that the monkey is happier and feels more at peace in the suit. But we're supposed to pretend its natural, miserable state is preferable because white people are bad.

Faithlessness.

The currency went to debt based currency. This is the root cause of literally every problem and an issue that cannot be mentioned on TV and not even e-celebs will mention it.

When the currency becomes debt, destruction becomes profitable. Self destruction in this case. (((Someone))) creates problems by making it cool and trendy, and the response is also profitable, the trouble it causes is profitable and the striving for a better situation will create n ongoing cash cow.

In the 50s, currency had value and work HAD TO BE productive. Life made sense. These days currency is debt, so pushing paper, and pseudo-jobs like "consulting" pay huge amounts, but in reality its debt.

Attached: 1530457269023.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Thanks for sharing this vid man.