It’s the end isn’t it? The light has gone out. Just get it over with

It’s the end isn’t it? The light has gone out. Just get it over with.
youtu.be/gdI2c6WCeqg

Attached: F6B5499E-8490-4AD4-88DF-E580527AE8D2.jpg (640x579, 277K)

Fucked up satanic shit. She's a lying kikelet trying to influence people to join in on her mentally ill behaviour.

This is how it works:
1. Pretend to be a male but actually be female from birth.
2. Tell people you're "transitioning"
3. LARP as a transitioned female while actually being female to sound convincing.

This way there is no loss for her and everything to gain by destroying society.

Total disregard for any kind of normal parent-child etiquette. I guess the parents figure since they’re already raising a trans might as well throw any and all semblance of decency out the window.

This is America...

Is jazz still MIA?

Attached: ehehehehehe.png (1257x842, 22K)

imagine if the dad was actually a man instead of a sperm donor.
>how much of mom's vagina have you seen?
>father stares at mutant child for a second and slaps the shit out of it.
>GET UP TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM
>file for divorce the next day
when your family is this much of a dumpster fire the only option is to scrap the whole thing and try and start over

this was funny

>Kike brainwashing to destroy the traditional family structure
>talking about trannies and degenerate shit, trying to normalize it in ordinary family life

Nasty... Its like some guy talking about taking a shit at the dinner table.. Nigger shit that jews love.. fuck these people.

I farted.

i can't find the copypasta right now, but this really is some david lynch shit

>tfw have a trans brother (thinks he is a girl) and every family gathering is like this

Last christmas he spent the entire dinner putting roasted vegetables into his underpants to 'see if christmas miracles can loosen up this tight pussy'. Nobody complained or said anything about it. In fact the only person who complained was his boyfriend and he was complaining that nothing had worked to loosen his pussy a bit. fucking tranies this process sickens me

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (1000x1000, 376K)

>he spent the entire dinner putting roasted vegetables into his underpants to 'see if christmas miracles can loosen up this tight pussy'
I don't understand. He put the dinner inside his pussy or was it just a practical joke ?

oi bruv you got a lioscense for that dialator?

You should unironically kill your brother and his boyfriend.

how the fuck could you let that happen, you are meant to beat the shit out of your brother for even thinking faggot shit.

Is your bro passable?

I want to believe the end times are here, but when you begin to comprehend the expanse of time, it's more likely in 1,000 or 10,000 years when the Earth is entirely saturated with demonic influence in a world where humans are born/harvested for mass pedophilic consumption. It's hard to see that fate now, but we have coping mechanisms to blind us from the evil kikes have in store for us.

Literally give him antipsychotics. Try to find a way to get him some. Then once he is unblinded try to talk sense into him.

Sneak pimozide into his food. Watch him have an existential crisis

I wish i had a rich as fuck dad that didnt give a fuck about what i did.

I would like to see this david lynch pasta

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Das it mane