Why do so many modern neonazi faggots idolize Himmler...

Why do so many modern neonazi faggots idolize Himmler? Don't they know that he was a traitor and he was kicked out of the NSDAP by Hitler for being a pussy? Real men like Skorzeny were making fun of idiots like him with his "occultism" and tarot faggotry yet some 70 years latter you see kids who identify as NS praising him of all people. Especially the edgy satanists like attomwaffen.
Old Golden Dawn used to idolize Himmler as well btw

Attached: himmler.jpg (500x285, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck of, i just posted a thread about him you cuck, why are you sure a cunt?

you think he was the only pagan in the SS? they were fanatics

Lmao nice timing. To answer your question he didn't find anything, just spreading meme philosophies like theosophy, ariosophy etc which modern "neonazis" mistake as "nazism".

How can you be a Nazi and worship a Jewish egregore (Yahveh) and a kike in a stick (Yeshua)?

Stay mad christcuck

Attached: 99A06655-C819-4B58-97EC-2E5CBA215C38.jpg (640x620, 233K)

>How can you as a Nazi worship the same God as the Nazi's

They were not exactly pagans but into occult philosophical movements of their time. Little they had to do with ancient paganism. That was the SS because the waffen SS were another story. Still Himmler was a faggot and a traitor to NSDAP so how can modern nazis idolize him?

Meme flags sheething lol

Attached: 1526707417209.png (480x640, 477K)

Can you ch*istcucks just gtfo

himler said germany made the pyramids. right now the brits say they were kangz. 15 years ago nobody would believe it. every one thought either it was a black or arab achievo

also the brits have a history of this in general including claiming there wuz brits. genetically they are french. not celtic or celtic + nordic admixture like the others in the british isles. then there is like a list of shit that historians went to jail for pointing out including a tax collection session with a king who claimed none of the faces of the men presenting taxes were the people they claimed to be. a handful of people arrested and executed then after a couple years nothing more of it... until later. the french just moved in and killed people and larped as them. that shit happens in ameirca now days

Imagine being Greek and worshiping the god of the Jews instead of being into Hermeticism which tells you the truth about metaphysics.

Hitler secretly hated Christianity. He was going to eventually destroy it if he won the war.

>Hitler secretly hated Christianity. He was going to eventually destroy it if he won the war.
You wish pal

I don't wish anything. I am just stating facts. He thought it was a meek religion.

Why can't you fuckers just answer a simple question? If you worship a literal traitor like Himmler how can you claim to be a nazi as well?
>secretly hated Christianity
>huuur i'm on Hitlers mind with my magical crystal ball, he says that he was LARPing all along lol

some were wotanists, most a new form of paganism with little connection to ancient paganism

I couldn't care less about Himmler. But if Nazis claim to defend Western values and claim to hate Jews - then it makes sense that they would reject a Jewish religion and instead focus on ancient Western metaphysical tradition, which is not just older but also richer.

Wotanism is from the 80's recent pal. Paganism was very fashionable in Germany at the time so it's natural for some to take interest in it. But still Himmler was a traitor.

So they worshiped the same transcendental entities ("gods") but had "little connection" because they (presumably) used different rituals (methods)?

Himmler was garbage,and the fact he was leader of the SS was an embarrassment. Also revealed himself to be a traitor in the end.

Plenty of respectable figures,Joseph Goebbels, Reinhard Heydrich,lots of the military leaders.

Hitler used Martin Luther's arguments against the Jews for his anti-semitism. Maybe Hitler knew more about nazism than a meme flag on Jow Forums?

Himmler and Goering always struck me as cunts

Attached: 1531786205213.jpg (329x586, 36K)

He also turned Yeshua into a non-Jew contrary to what the Bible says. That's how disgusted he was about the religion. He used it as a political tool. Germany was a Christian country, and Hitler adapted to this fact, because he could only have changed it after the war if they won. He had intentions to do so, and secretly scorned Christianity.

Even Jesus' apostles betrayed him, yet Christfags still idolize them.
He defied Hitler and tried to negotiate without authorization.
That was wrong.
But he created the SS and that was mad asf.
Jews still fear them to this day lol
Meine Ehre Heißt Treue muffugahs!!!

Himmler is better than Hitler.

Hitler wasn't ready to get rid of the Jew Christ and create a supreme totalitarian state led by a supreme race of telepathic super-humans created out of an extensive eugenics program.

Himmler is the best, the christcuck jew programming won't let you overcome.

Except that's all from your mind and wishfull thinking. Maybe he wasn't very religious, like many Germans, but he admired Christianity as part of the German identity (thats why he was praising Luther). Half of his painting were inspired by Christianity like the above one i posted.

You dumbass. Without Himmler there would be no positive Christianity. In positive Christianity they completely rejected the old testament, promoted that Jesus was a blonde blue eyed Aryan man, and some more shit I forgot.

Without Himmler there would have been no le epic, successful, and united Nazi Germany

Göring certainly.
You can never trust decadent self-indulgent hedonistic weak faggots like him.

itt: fannyflustered christcuck

>Even Jesus' apostles betrayed him
Yet they all died for him in the end. Unlike Himmler who died as a bitch, backstabing everyone in the nazi party, trying to save his ass and then killing himself as a pussy when he had promised the SS that he would take the full responsibility of their actions.

If you like Himmler you are a literal antinazi lol

"Why did it have to be Christianity (the religion of Germany) with its meekness and flabbiness?" - Adolf Hitler

No, he was very spiritual. He hated non-spiritual people (atheists).

"We have undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations; we have stamped it out." - Adolf Hitler

Now factor in how many of his closest associates were into Western esoterism, and it's patently obvious.

He only ever talked about Christianity in a positive light in massive congregations. Jeez, I wonder why? It's almost like he wanted to lead the way in a Christian country.

t. Worshipper of Jude

there were actual odinists back then because hitler mentions them and calls them LARPers.

no, if anything there was a similarity in rituals because they observed the equinoxes. I don't think they worshipped gods, but maybe one supreme being. They worshipped nature with rituals but not gods. And they worshipped their race/blood. They had their own SS religion

Repent for he is coming soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0

You talk as if Himmler had been discharged in 1942 or something.

He had a disagreement with Hitler after the war was already lost.

Himmler wanted a peace agreement while still was possible, and Hitler wanted to keep fighting.

Not long after, Hitler ended up killing himself and Germany is now a Jewish-run nation.

Do you know if it's true that SS soldiers were given Bhagavad Gitas?

That's a lie. They were either Pagan or Positive Christians. Everybody wants to claim greatness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

The Nazi leadership, Hitler included, disliked Christianity with such a passion that they basically turned it into something else entirely.

Here are some actual quotes of Hitler against pagans of his time taken from Mein Kampf and not from books that other wrote about him
>On the contrary, it is entirely out of harmony with the spirit of the nation to keep harping on that far-off and forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times and does not awaken any distinct association in our age. This habit of borrowing words from the dead past tends to mislead the people into thinking that the external trappings of its vocabulary are the important feature of a movement. It is really a mischievous habit; but it is quite prevalent nowadays.
>At that time, and subsequently, I had to warn followers repeatedly against these wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore and who never accomplished anything positive or practical, except to cultivate their own superabundant self-conceit. The new movement must guard itself against an influx of people whose only recommendation is their own statement that they have been fighting for these very same ideals during the last thirty or forty years.

He established the Nazi mythological canon you fucking moron.
All those pagan symbols the Nazis used are there because Himmler discussed it with other germanic supremacists/occultists and established them as Reich orthodoxy, the idea of an aryan elite (the SS) which would one day rule society and which represent the ideal genotype which the entire Reich is fighting to preserve, recover and advance to begin with all exist because he established it. Without him you'd primarily have Adolph Hitler recycling germanic supremacism from the 1800s but without any of the kooky shit about Hyperboreans, the Lost City of Atlantis and the Black Sun which make Nazism so fascinating.

That makes no mention of Western esoterism.

Positive Christianity was conceived as a transitional faith, and removed all the Jewish elements from Christianity, even turning Yeshua into an Aryan

More Hitler
>It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators.

Still no mention of Western esoterism.

It's pretty obvious about whom he is talking about.
>The forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times (runes)
>The wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore
>Thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears
It's all about the neopagan movement of his time

>Hyperboreans, the Lost City of Atlantis and the Black Sun which make Nazism so fascinating
I hate that stuff because i believe it's what made the modern nazi movement so pussyfied. Nazis used to be war veterans and now they are edgy 15 year old satanists.

And lets not forget the hindu autism

Ur just butthurt coz u worship jews

Attached: 1534420473977.jpg (960x532, 96K)

Joseph Goebbels was a Christian who often said many things about Christ.

He said Jews were Christ killers and that the apiritual battle that exists on this earth is the battle of Marx (hate) vs Christ (love).

Goebbels callex Jesus the eternal truth and said the Jews was the demon that became flesh and nailed the eternal truth (Christ) to the cross.

hitler supposedly carried one everywhere so its possible

>you see kids who identify as NS praising him
who gives a fuck what they think about anything?

Attached: 2018-09-04 08.20.19.png (489x195, 68K)

Just don't call youself a nazi and we're fine

Attached: blocksyourpath.jpg (400x225, 24K)

Himmler was indeed an edgy dweeb but Skorzeny literally worked for the Mossad after the war to help capture the guys he used to work with so he was a traitor too

Do we have any other source for this except that mossad agent?

I'm almost positive that the difference between the Thule Society and Hitler and the rest of his men was the thing that caused the loss.

Nazis literally based their ideology in racial hatred and they invaded numerous countries to exterminate Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, and take their land as lebensraum for Germans. It's well documented.

Attached: tumblr_obfxcb8s521ruckzqo1_500-e1471451827922.jpg (480x328, 42K)

Also i used Skorzeny as an example of the pure Alpha nazi, the man who created the special force units and his tactics are studied even today by military schools, in contrast to the beta sperg Himmler and his occult faggotry. I want the NS and the nationalist movement in general to be freed from this autism at last.

Shut up chink and gtfo the internet.

>tumblr filename
youneedtogoback.jpg

We were on the same side during the antifascist war, fuckface.

nice JIDF meme faggot

that quote is taken out of context because when Joseph Goebbels said it, he was referring to what the Jews were doing to his people

he would listen to pagan black metal nowadays, wouldn't he?

>exterminate
fake news my friend

Attached: 7d003dd0dc393b7a0b901e360606aa48.jpg (1380x1080, 307K)

kek
hitler calls out larpers

Absolutely. We must cleanse these faggots of the movement if we ever wan't NS to get serious again.

Attached: goatmoon.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Hitler got rid of one hedonistic faggot when he disposed of Ernst Rohm. It always bothered me that he let another remain in such an elevated position for so long.