They've completly removed this from the Internet

Have you ever heard of the kikes completely censoring anything before, even off of ALL torrent sites and bitchute? Well, they've done it for this documentary that exposes the lies behind the Magnitsky Act, one of the most corrupt pay-to-play pieces of legislation in the last 10 years. Make sure you watch it and spread it around your networks, its the only way.

bitchute.com/video/NlrR5zFDoTRj/

Old link (they even get things taken off bitchute)
bitchute.com/video/kHqYoFm3q2Ll/

Attached: file.png (713x823, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=99ppUdPEonM
archive.fo/9Rnzw
time.com/5383100/bill-browder-john-mccain-magnitsky-act/
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/world/europe/sergei-magnitsky-russia-vladimir-putin.html
nytimes.com/2016
seed03.bitchute.com/5p0oOWzPVfay/NlrR5zFDoTRj.mp4
tubeoffline.com/download-BitChute-videos.php
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182345780/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google's_Ideological_Echo_Chamber
rense.com/general84/canadl.htm
investopedia.com/articles/investing/080416/difference-between-social-and-impact-investing-googl-kld.asp
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-12/how-hermitage-capital-ziff-brothers-and-clinton-global-initiative-prompted-trump-jr-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

redpill me on this

youtube link please

m.youtube.com/watch?v=99ppUdPEonM

bump can we get a greentext summary for screenshots and easier purveyance

so you shill some shit docu
Fine
Now tell me why the hell i should watch it ya viral marketing wank

The film is honestly the best and fastest way to get redpilled. Basically, kike grandson of 1950s Communist Party leader (in the US) renounces US citizenship to avoid paying taxes, moves to Russia to become hedge fund manager in Russia during 1990s when the Soviet Union collapsed and laws were weak. He got involved with Russian mafia, but ran afoul of Putin. Fled RUssia to UK, then bought US politicians to make a law in the US to freeze Russian financial assets and put sanctions against lists of people in Russia (((Browder))) claimed were "agents of Putin".

>youtube link please
THe only place you can upload it (temporarily) is bitchute, all other platforms remove it.

Attached: Browder_Congressional-Testimony.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

Attached: browder-protection.jpg (1607x1056, 280K)

Attached: Browder_Putin_Jews.png (720x1121, 230K)

jew oligarch bill browder
commits financial fraud in new jersey
renounces U.S. citizenship before RICO charge
commites financial crimes in Russia to enrich himself and fellow jew investors.
Russia catches him and bill browder escapes to the U.K.
bill browder convicted in a court of financial crimes to prison sentence.
U.K. refuses to extradite browder.

Read this, but then watch the film. YOu decide truth.

archive.fo/9Rnzw
time.com/5383100/bill-browder-john-mccain-magnitsky-act/

Attached: file.png (1173x875, 504K)

Explained here

Is there a way to download from bitchute? The more people that back it up, the better.

blatant russian propaganda fuck off ivan

They generally only censor things that are both true and uncomfortable.

Copy magnet link, then paste into your torrent application. It will download to disk normally like any other torrent.

Attached: file.png (1547x915, 115K)

Thank you.

you're either a fucking idiot or a blatant kike shill; either way fuck you faggot nigger.
bamp

Attached: 1535425402776m.jpg (1024x698, 99K)

An NSA virus just flew over my firewall it's happening!

>Magnitsky Act
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/world/europe/sergei-magnitsky-russia-vladimir-putin.html

These happenings are always fun. I knew about this film when it came out. You uncultured swine should've known as well. It caused quite the uproar

Attached: 1500412791329.jpg (468x615, 89K)

use VPN and take precautions if you are concerned with IP privacy, torrent can expose your IP

>nytimes.com/2016
You realize all the newspapers have been complicit since 9/11, and people know now? You goys really fucked up, had one job and that's keep America happy and fat. Well you failed on one account...

I've seen it talked about here once or twice before. Makes the shills go insane. They swarm this topic like hornets usually. Must be too early for them or something right now.

Well, I know most journalists are rather stupid and negligent.
>and people know now?
Of course people know. After the iraq war you could literally trace the lies through journalists networks. This was done and published at some point. It's also common knowledge that the Washington Post is the Pentagon.

This film is good because of its proper investigative journalism. The fact that post-soviet society has become unbearably corrupt is the Americans fault.

Anyhow. This will not lead anywhere. There is a group of businessmen in every western nation who are deemed untouchable because of their assets. This usually happens when buying us gov debt bonds, its kind of a get out of jail freecard if you have 2-3 billion burning a hole in your pocket.

Same shit went on in Norway. Atleast we decided to fuck them over somewhat. After Sean Connery visited one of them the fucker couldn't resist showing Connery his AA weaponry\remote controlled submachine guns\mortars. Basically, an illegal armory to support 100 men. These people were chosen for a CIA led program started back in 1949. But what people forget is that these people did business together with assets that might not have been theirs to trade.

>google Sean connory Norway and you will find it
>google operation stay behind for the cia documents on the creation of gladio

Reality is stranger than fiction.

Yeah, I remember discussing it on Jow Forums\maybe infinity.

The fun part is when you start emailing the aids of the people mentioned. Its all one big clusterfuck. People have tried to report the illegal assets a billion times since the collapse of the soviet union. Since America is in control of anything relating to "nato" foreign policy the theft of Russians assets has been treated as a national secret\national security issue around Europe.

Norwegian spook politicians tried to censor some books back in 2010. They where successful considering the book in mention was written in early 2000 and all the politicians incriminated are now retired, national heroes.

This was from Vasili Mitrokhin and the KGB archive he stole right before the collapse. Its all in the Churchill archives in England.

people know what is going on. And its a brutal war between thieves, government employees and civil society.

>Since America is in control of anything relating to "nato" foreign policy
More than that, include everything related to international banking, but the real trick is that the US is just a front. These networks of financial interests are truly international (you might call them "meta-national"). ZOG is real, but its not just in the US or any one nation. Its a global parasite.

Does anyone know why this censorship is suddenly getting so blatant? It’s getting to the point where it’s so obvious even to normies that it’s defeating the purpose and driving people away from the establishment

both parties are crooks, they both ran illegal operations, tax-evaded and cheated, then our corrupt officials jewed Browder, who was delusional enough to go against the state and sued him out of money and banished him

Magnitsky was just a cog, unfortunate to get in the midst of it and got fucked up in prison and died - have no illusions about our prison system, they can torture or just brutally mistreat people and someone like him with shit health could die, since the prison wardens refused to provide med help until it was too late (I have plenty of acquaintances who's been in jail)

Oh you are not wrong. We used to be able to call them globalists before they rebranded it under the image of Swedens "humanitarian superpower".

Us allows capital to basically flow freely but it still technically has the institutions needed to clean up. And trust me, there are people in the pentagon and congress who are working towards this goal.

The more useless politicians you guys elect, the more fucked you are. The pop culture push against Democrats is for a reason. Its always been the party for big ideas and big money.

Once Saudi Arabia starts losing some grip on their information (western hackers learn arabic) we will see some pretty hilarious corruption schemes. I even personally know a couple who lives in Saudi Arabia and does business with a bunch of princes. The entire nation is made to serve an elite, this elite prefers luxury only European companies can provide. And the princes treat the government money like its toxic.

The Russians does not want to see saudi blown up yet. Because saudi arabia is also used as a meeting point for israelis\russians\europeans\americans. Think of them as the rich investor who just bought your club house and turned it into a money grabbing scheme.

They are testing current boundaries, if they can do stuff like erase Alex Jones, they figure Stage 2 (before 3) will be easy. "Stage 3" is where they start funding U.S. Revolution, mass terrorism in U.S. etc.

Problem is things like "Russian bot measurement tools" and other fake shit legitimized to normies is not helping the cause.

Its because of the Mueller "Russian collusion" investigation. Anti-Putin demogoging is kicked into overdrive to hype up anxiety about Trump. Doesn't matter what you think of Trump or Putin, that's the reason why. Its the necessity of associations, and in the Senate, the anti-Putin stuff is paid for by people like Browder. They like to remain invisible, so that the anti-Putin stuff looks more "organic"

>suddenly
ughh jewtube had started it years ago
they just cant allow free information, MSM are dying, everything is online and on social media (which is conviniently owned by few US leftist kike billionaires) they have to control it

yeah and they want total control over the internet to make sure anther Trump never happens

exactly

Attached: SOROS SHUTS KIKEBOOK DOWN.jpg (1500x3500, 3.15M)

This. Only the start. It has been discussed for almost a decade in academic circles.

Check out the conference on "online right wing groups" bla bla bla. UIO hosted a few debates on Jow Forums back in 2015.

And basically every university on the planet has published pieces on Jow Forums/gab/infinity. The reason Norwegians took a huge interest is that per capita Norwegians are massively overrepresented on Jow Forums.

You guys think taking down stormfront was an ideological thing? fuck no, it was to make sure there was no famous "white supremacy" site to rival their hatred of anonymous 23-year-olds.

The debates are funny, the research papers are so faulty that if you know your memology you will shit bricks.

What happened to his money?

I wonder sometimes if any of them are self aware enough to have moments of clarity, where they realize that we are superior to them in factual knowledge and sophistication of explanatory models for society, especially online. I wonder if it makes them feel insecure.

Does the magnet link work for anybody? I can stream on bitchute, but I get no peers/seeds when I want to download.

US pop culture is constantly sucking the blue donkey's dick! Dems are the party of big money and ideas? Are you in a different reality?

Heres a thought experiment that will help you distinguish the parties involved.

Anything related to silicon valley is always in the open. These people are not scared of hiding anything, its just that they are quite literally unbearable people and nobody really wants to listen to their grandiose ideas. Except for other people suffering grandiose illusions. That's why you saw people like Eric Schmidt shilling for censorship while he's pretending to be a tech company and not a search engine. And on the "opposite" side you will find Peter Thiel and his gang of NGO`s. Peter and his friends are not crazy grandiose fuckers, they are strategic and a million times more dangerous for freedom then google will ever be.
>learn how Palantir acquires their data
>learn how Google avoided serious monopoly fines from the eu (and every nation watching the hearings)

There will be more censorship from the grandiose fuckers in the valley no doubt. But those people are limited in reach. If you want to censor something, you don't go to google. You go to palantir\microsoft.

Soviet Union was brought down by common sense and fax machines. We’ll be ok.

Can confirm, its happening to me to. It worked earlier, dont know whats wrong now. Looking at magnet link, it seems to end in mp4 I can play it in my browser just by inputing the URL. So if you have any kind of video downloader adon for your browser, it should work to just put it in new window/tab and rip it.

>US pop culture is constantly sucking the blue donkey's dick! Dems are the party of big money and ideas? Are you in a different reality?

This was my point. You are mistaking big ideas for something positive. Big ideas in governments are statistically likely to be a horrible shitshow of an idea. See the us diversity quotas and similar examples of racism by low expectations.

>republican billionaires
usually for lesser taxes, quite patriotic people
>democratic billionaires
few puppets, the rest is sandniggers and multinationals.

This is a bad analogy considering most of them nurture these relationships no matter their party affiliation.

retarded nigger

Use youtube-dl

I tried to download it as torrent yesterday never got any peers or seeders just use this site its what I used tubeoffline.com/download-BitChute-videos.php

It will download straight from this link I posted too, just right click and save

Attached: 1_PBgYFH44aDFbJwI0uF632w.jpg (900x600, 360K)

So far Jow Forums research is a female dominated field. And most of the research is so cringe nobody wants to comment or peer review the shit. So they did what almost all academics do in 2018. They give each other useless peer reviews by mass producing indefensible shit tier research. Jow Forums provided them with all the data they needed to pull a few models together. ITs about quantity not quality for these people. Keep in mind these people make more money the more people read their shit.

>a female dominated field
...like so much of all SJW type garbage. But its massively lucrative. Social Sciences profs are getting paid more than STEM profs, including maths, biology, and physics.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182345780/

Attached: 99_carbon_fiber_problems (1).jpg (2880x1024, 373K)

feel of this thread is giving me nostalgia for old argumentative Jow Forums

lol i've been here since 2012. Oldfags seem to be activ at this hour.

>i've been here since 2012. Oldfags seem to be activ at this hour.
Wut!
With no bathroom break?
Are you sitting on a commode?
Is mum happy bringing you hot pockets?
How do you sleep?
So many questions...

The magnitsky act is a list of bullshit sanctions against russia, put in place by criminal kikes. Its also the reason the kikes and their msm mouthpieces are doing everything in their power to reignite the cold war. When the faggots scream about Russian "collusion", theyre doing it to cover browder.

Can confirm this works. Thanks. I'll need to watch first, but I wonder if we should try to get this back on youtube. Is there a chance, or will their algorithms identify and auto-remove?

>but I wonder if we should try to get this back on youtube
ive tried a couple times, got strikes on my burner account for trying.

its like Franz Kafka m8, i turned into a toilet. I woke up one day and I could flush myself, its sad but incredibly convenint

Yup its what we call the death of civilisation. It's a systemic problem so embedded in taboos people legitimately think is something the far right made up.

I went to a Norwegian university to speak with a dean (my company hires straight from uni so we network with the competent teachers). They are well aware of what is going on and how their budgets are being molested by sjw\social constructionism. But they have literally no control. We are the most egalitarian society in the world. The uni in question is dominated by semi-famous feminists.

International science conferences have been hailed as the biggest waste of time in recent years. Can't recall which conference I'm thinking about but I'm sure you will find it quickly by if you need to.

>its like Franz Kafka m8, i turned into a toilet.
Oh dear, how kafakesque!
is this pic you?

Attached: th (15).jpg (256x192, 4K)

>They are well aware of what is going on and how their budgets are being molested by sjw\social constructionism. But they have literally no control.
Its being driven by the very globalists you mentioned earlier. The case of James Damore, though vague, is instructive of the inner workings. Why would companies that are supposedly capitalist, profit-driven, so-called "free market" be funding the deprivation of STEM fields while at the same time crying about the LACK of appropriate STEM graduates to hire? Some would say its so they can accelerate a permanent international "H1-b" style "migrant workforce", but that also seems like too simplistic of an explanation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google's_Ideological_Echo_Chamber

>R. Mutt
That's me m8, Duchamp predicted 56%ers! =]

Attached: 600px-James_Damore.jpg (600x900, 84K)

Damore was an intresting case. I think this has to do with googles massive money problem. They have too much.

Google has frantically invested in products that will certainly fail in an attempt to diversify their portfolio within the organization to avoid being sued for abusing monopoly control. They have succeeded unfourtantly. This has made Google the most secure investment of the century. Google is using machine learning algorithms to steal & copy and rape every business that has bought google ads.
>you operate a charte travel site under the keywords madrid-oslo?
Now google wil make sure their service is promoted at the top with fancy backend work.
>you have some niche you worked your ass off too keep a market share in?
doesn't matter, Google decided to hijack all the search word and sell their own shit instead.

This is the google model in 2018. Growth by fucking over their own customers (which are forced to say thank you and scramble for the crumbs)

And considering googles success with machine learning these backend programs literally create themselves with minimal human input.

>this has resulted in google hiring based on sjw politics rather than money making people

It's quite clear what Google is doing. They even hire people just to take them off the market.

Nor Bro, Thank you for your insights!

But why are big corporations spending money to degrade university STEM output?

Bill Browder was at McCain's funeral

Attached: image.jpg (607x477, 127K)

>Have you ever heard of the kikes completely censoring anything before
No. It's escalating everyday.

Jews ruined free speech on you tube and on the internet in general.

This article was written way back in 2008. They slowly, incrementally chipped away

Can ADL End 'Cyber-Hate'
On YouTube?

By Rev. Ted Pike
12-15-2008

Many are worried by YouTube's recent announcement of collaboration with the Anti-Defamation League to eliminate "cyber-hate" on its website. If YouTube gives ADL too much control, free speech there may be a thing of the past for critics of Zionism or Christian critics of homosexuality. Censorship of the internet is especially ominous when driven by definitions of "prejudice" and "hate" as twisted as ADL's.

But there is hope. Most non-Zionist internet organizations and servers do not share ADL's extreme, even paranoid definitions of hatred, anti-Semitism, and homophobia. If internet content is factual, well-documented, non-racist and not actually anti-Semitic, ADL will encounter difficulty persuading YouTube to ban large numbers of politically incorrect users.
rense.com/general84/canadl.htm

big money isn't patriotic anymore. These aren't people who worked the factory floor with their employees. You won't find a single FORD personality in the top 10 most valuable companies in the world.

Closest you might get is the scared shitless sane people of the valley (peter thiel and quite a few others)

He's an asshole who knows what you jerk off to at night but at least he shits on Google every chance he gets. He also sold almost all his remaining FB stock (most likely because of bad relationships).

So I'm hopeful, but these people are talking because they are scared of the backlash. Not because they think we the people deserve anything better.

Attached: 1502544692394.png (1000x728, 270K)

Actually, the creators themselves removed it.
They plan a massive release with additional footage and information this fall. Maybe as an October Surprise?

I realize that of course, but I'm thinking in terms of big corporations' behavior contradicting their own self-interest. For example, if their biggest complaint (in mass media) is "the shortage of high quality STEM graduates", but then these companies like Google are spending MORE to finance Social Sciences grads and non-STEM degree fields like "womens studies", etc, what are they playing at? How they spend their money tells the truth: they don't really have a concern about a shortage of STEM grads, because they are spending their money in a way that makes Social Sciences more profitable to enter. They are tipping the scales of which fields are most profitable.

A more paranoid theory might be that they are funding social change because they want social control from now on, not technological advancement or innovation.

>Actually, the creators themselves removed it.
No, I've been talking to them. That tweet is from one of the producers. They are being censored everywhere.

spotted the russians

I understand where you are coming from. I can't tell you with any certainty why they are doing what they are doing. But I can tell you how they maintain a disgustingly beautiful profit.

I must also add that management people are usually lesser intellects than their employees. If you want to figure out exactly what is going on with googles agenda. Check out alphabet. If the companies in that portfolio mirror googles insanity we know it's from Larry himself.

As mentioned earlier. These people have annoyingly grandiose personalities.

>soros
I know he speaks with silicon valley socialites on a regular basis but I doubt larry & company would move a finger for that old nazi.

Attached: 1519834339647.png (1614x1453, 150K)

>just realized Jow Forums gave me a connection error trying to post a pic of larry page

I probably fucked up the sauce, funny anyway

They call it "Social Responsibility Investing". Its worth researching.

investopedia.com/articles/investing/080416/difference-between-social-and-impact-investing-googl-kld.asp

Attached: file.png (781x760, 189K)

I was hosting it on bitchute as well, I got a takedown notice and talked to the producer about it too. It was them doing the takedown notices.

>I got a takedown notice and talked to the producer about it too. It was them doing the takedown notices.
That's interesting, since I spoke to them about distributing it via bitchute or torrent generally to circumvent the censorship. That was before they sent me a copy. They never said anything about not wanting it uploaded to bitchute.

Need to get people angry enough to approve of nationalized social media.

Attached: 1510863205029.png (550x500, 284K)

>glowniggering intensifies

Attached: shekels.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Our discussion was back in June or July, before they did their Vimeo release, when Anons were spreading it around ed2k and bitchute.
Grude said they wanted it commercially released so they could afford their legal team.
I hosted the bitchute. I'm still seeding the ed2k when I can remember to turn it on.
Perhaps this round of censorship is an ad campaign?

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-061455_Twitter.jpg (1080x622, 221K)

Yeah, very strange. I can imagine a number of possible explanations. Maybe they are being clever trying to amplify talk of censorship. Or maybe Browder et al are posting false DMCA. idk

Attached: Gee_I_Wonder.jpg (400x286, 34K)

Very interesting stuff you remind me of a Norwegian banker user way back who was speaking about Oman being a future tax haven. If you have any interesting stories to tell please do.

>They even hire people just to take them off the market.

Moot.

Nice. Will definitely read. Never even heard of this before.
That was out of pity I'm pretty sure. Poor moot, all he really wanted was for people to see him as a little girl.
If I see something worth adding, I`m not one to hold back.

Sad. Even /b/ understands that Traps are Gay.

Thank you for a very good thread, nordbro. Lots of info to add to the Hive Mind gestalt.

>Magnitsky Act

Isn't that something related to the claim that the Clinton campaign received billions from the Russians?

They sure are

I don't know. Go to infinity and find a CCG thread. I'm sure those fuckers are still at it.

Attached: gladio.jpg (223x360, 177K)

I've heard that, but don't have any good sources related to whether its true. Every time we try to have a thread on Browder it gets shilled into the ground.

Attached: IMG_0772.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

oops forgot link

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-12/how-hermitage-capital-ziff-brothers-and-clinton-global-initiative-prompted-trump-jr-

good bread op. I'm off

Attached: 1e144f712be267d2ccc8f6eab01305ba54ef4a23f862be5e6d909384c72d8ff7.jpg (780x439, 57K)

thanks m8 good day to you

Directing people to a youtube video is not a good introduction. I strongly recommend posting a short and direct greentext summary with helpful visual aid.

/nupol/ is so stupid.
>Muh why you shilling this vid
>Redpill me on this
>Jewtube link

You fucking normies ruining everything
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

STFU AND WATCH IT YOU STUPID FUCKS, RESEARCH ABOUT IT.
>POL IS DEAD!

Attached: 3ced89f9296e3cb85538ade403e735630db2fb691c37ea3bfd5963b35238cb15.png (540x300, 260K)

>greenmail
In US it is called free market and legal.

First rabbi

> media tells you to look at this
driven off that bridge once already, let's wait to hear from Alex Jones first

Thanks op for sharing good shit.
Most of these brain dead boomer fucks wouldnt understand it anyway.
>Jews subverting us congressman to attack russia for something that never happened
>Jews using their influence to use their puppet (((usa))) to attack thei enemies (PUTIN).
>Jews stealing billions
>Jews hiding money.
>Jews trying to overthrow governments.
>Jews wanting world power
But hey /nupol/ is dead, filled with fags

thanks for bumping, the last couple time i tried to post we got to maybe 25 posts of screeching shills and then the thread dies

Dont you guys feel sleepy? Take a nap to gather your strenght for tomorrow.

The link in OP is dead. Do we have any alternatives?

Disregard, I'm dumb I clicked the old link

this is a downloadable link