BUZZ NO!!!

BUZZ NO!!!

twitter.com/TheRealBuzz/status/1036459675649171456?s=20

>Tfw the second man on the moon pisses on your sjw revision of the moon landing.

Attached: Buzz.jpg (1080x807, 448K)

They should have replaced it with the Israeli flag, out of respect to the millions of people that died due to the United States' inaction.

IT'S OVER BUZZ, YOU OFFICIALLY DON'T EXIST ANYMORE!

Attached: 1535828633813.jpg (1440x2105, 985K)

i second this motion..as good goys we should always remember

THE ENTIRE WORLD WENT TO THE MOON, BUZZ IS A NAZI BASTARD!

Attached: 1535688936168.png (720x825, 416K)

hahahahaha
it was a great human achievement to get rid of ebil parasites, #notalljuden

oh yeah!
> (((we))) did it!!

Attached: koolaids.gif (220x253, 42K)

best hidden gem, gooseling isn't even 'murican
>fackin leafs man, so ungrateful, they grate

Scrolling through the comments on that post, I noticed two things:
1.) they are mostly positive
2.) there are hardly any blue checkmarks

Attached: DAA9C24D-60BE-4C73-9883-FDDB18425D4E.png (1024x1367, 190K)

Stop worshiping CGI pictures, goy.

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 70K)

Africans picked the cotton to build the flag on the moon so African men were actually the first to walk on the moon and if you disagree you are a racist and will be banned from 90% of the internet and lose your job.

The fuck K?

checkem

Ryan Gosling looks like he's starting to shapeshift into Ron Perlman in that pic.

Stop sucking cock rabbi

Attached: main-qimg-8c748226f8f3eefa3a94d5ba04fae6fa.png (602x339, 157K)

Buzz already got himself on all the lefty autoblock lists by wearing the "Get your ass to Mars" t-shirt and deriding Obama's vision of NASA.

The achievement was literally, LITERALLY, reached in opposition to the area within the imaginary, right-wing conspiracy of "borders" outlying the fucking USSR seriously fuck this gay earth

>a FUCKING LEAF bought and paid to be (((their))) minstrel thinks he gets to make sociopolitical implications on the world stage

Attached: 1512071901989.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Attached: itsoursnow.jpg (660x525, 95K)

What a stupid thing for Gosling to say. In a politically divisive time, no one knew where he was because he never talked about politics. He had both sides of the spectrum loving him. Then he goes and says something moronic and alienates everyone except the fringe left. He should have just kept his mouth shut or said leaving the flag in or out wasn't his decision. Nothing but bad things will come from this. What he said was also objectively wrong and stupid.

Attached: 1500332578054[1].jpg (300x360, 23K)

Wakanda did it 3500 years ago cracka. Yakub even stole our space suit design, sheeit.

Stop believing in pseudoscience, goy.

Attached: stupid goy.jpg (960x954, 118K)

Yeah, I liked Gosling, thought he was a pretty good actor, all this does is lessen my opinion of him

Forgot to put on the memeflag

Why niggers are this stupid? Flat earth theory is easiest to prove. Rent a fucking kayak, take camera and fucking go or just kys

even the goos is cucked now..
where does it end, its al so tiresome

I don't have an account with the social Jews. What dps Buzz say?

That lego curvature has nothing to do with perspective. The pushed the legos further left as they got farther.

I really don't care, since this movie will flop anyways. If it isn't a superhero movie, it won't make a profit. Thats just how it is.

Buzz is right.
Leaf-Goos and Jew-wood is wrong.
Shocking.

Kek.

So everyone realizes that this is just their way of trying to save face for sucking Chinese cock and removing US flags from their films or the Chinks won't show it in their theaters, right?

I wonder if Gosling is fully aware that he's part of the first steps by his jewish masters to deconstruct U.S. worldwide supremacy.

He's literally trying to downplay American achievements. It's clear to sane, rational people the the smarter non-Americans will rise to the challenge, and have done just that since we went to the moon.

Without a world leader like the U.S.A., we're moving a little closer to a New World Order, that recognizes no sovereign nation or their military or their historic achievements.

Why wouldn't they just make a second cut for china wherein they just removed the 10 seconds of American flag?

we wuz gayniggers

Attached: gayniggers.png (363x500, 277K)

Thanks historical revisionism, it is truly our greatest asset!

I wish I had an Israeli flag to troll with

nuke all of metro California, silicon valley and Beverly hills first.

Not good enough. China must have editorial control of all movies.

there is some based french twitter poster on this tweet, i'm glad i can find pride in my ppl sometimes.

Buzz should've been played by a nigger.

I'm still watching it at release. It appears to be very true to history other than the "flag omission". Is it even confirmed that the flag is totally out of the film, or that it just isn't a dramatized moment or climax? I think most people are making a bit of a stink out of it when it really isn't a huge deal. I mean they're just trying to avert the inevitable foreigner butthurt over American flag waving and nationalism. Trying to get the China/Eurobux. Dollars and cents guys. I'm sure there's American flags all over the place in the film.

Attached: 20140331_214043.jpg (3600x4000, 2.1M)

You don't explain that kind of shit away with prfaggotry.

Is he still a real human being?

Do the politics have to ruin even such an event. Sure Americans did it. And the flag was American. But the achievement is as well as for America as for humanity as we haven't gone as far before. No human.

It was such a beautiful thing, just watch Apollo 13. Those emotions are ones which should be released by a movie about Apollo 11.

Not this retarded sjw fucking hate.

And fuck gosling for being a retard too and supporting this in any way.

This, mafakers

Those Legos aren't in a straight line.

>I'm still watching it at release.
>mfw user goes to see Hollywood movies in current_year
gtfo faggot

>subverting a major moment in American history in order to appease foreigners and chase Euroshekels
No, user, this is not ok. The whole fucking reason we went to the moon was to wave our dicks in the face of the commies and I'll be God damned if I'm just gonna let the Jews pass credit off onto "humanity". "Humanity" didn't land on the moon, America did, the most exceptional strain of humanity

>Do the politics have to ruin even such an event. Sure Americans did it. And the flag was American. But the achievement is as well as for America as for humanity as we haven't gone as far before. No human.

The American flag is planted but his speech when he lands isn't anything about America; he refers to all mankind. Are they gonna change "mankind" to "humanity" to avoid accusations of sexism?

...but then you are asking lefists to think logically and reasonably. That's a mistake.

This is why you should fear death. You can no longer speak up for yourself, and the unelected tyrant kings will waste no time sticking their hands up your corpse's ass and making you say whatever they want you to say, like a rotting s9ck puppet.

It's not ok, but I'm such an Apollo/Gemini loving faggot I'm still giving my shekels day one.

Attached: 1475770902140.jpg (3000x2370, 3.7M)

>Top picture: curvature of the earth from a long focal length lens, little to no distortion
>Bottom picture: lens distortion from short focal length creating fisheye effect

I've probably eaten things more intelligent than you.

they're always forced to say something positive about the movie when its in theaters even if it might stain their reputation as actors
just look at Hamil when TLJ came out, it was clear that he wasn't happy about Luke's ending but he couldn't say anything bad or else he'd break some sort of contract

I was nine years old at the time and watched it live on TV.

The whole moon landing thing was a giant American "Fuck You!" to the rest of the World! But back then we did not say that out loud.

It was America this America that and flags were everywhere!

The only time you heard about other countries was in dull moments when they would show people in other countries huddled around a TV staring with the jaws on the ground.

The American spirit at the time made a Trump rally look pale. Sorry revisionist SJW kikes, you got this one completely wrong and everybody knows it...

Attached: ArmstrongFlag.jpg (1280x1285, 373K)

Spacefags I will never understand...your hobby is one big lie.