ITS HABBENING

NIGGERS ON TAKE THE FARMLANDS AND THE ECONOMY IS TANKING,
>THE RAND IS LOSING VALUE,
>THE JEWS ARE LAUGHING,
>THE ECONOMY IS SHRINKING,
>AGRICULTURAL OUTPUT DOWN BY 30%

enca.com/business/breaking-sa-economy-recession

Pls adopt me Russia, I'll be a good boi

Attached: 1534127763373.png (576x539, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icebergfinanza.finanza.com/2018/09/04/dopo-turchia-e-argentina-il-sud-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=rBqwxRzu8os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hey we're gonna take all the farmlands
>Everyone panics
>Wait nevermind we're only joking
>...or are we?
>Wtf how could this happen we're going to starve

china wants to replace you all

>-0,6%
>White supremacists think this figure will stop progress in SA.

Hahahahahahaha this nigger thinks Planet of The Apes is progress.

They will starve, we should have never gone to Africa.

o boi I bet the niggers are already sharpening their machetes

>Agriculture decreased by 29.2
Is South Africa the "OH GOD OH GOD IM FUCKING RETARDED" of countries?

>Agriculture decreased by 29.2
How about this part, fucktard? Agriculture makes for a third of their economy, and it's going up in smoke because they couldn't live without the gibs.

>we
cut-dick jew detected.
stop posting on this board, just stop

>White supremacists think a country with a mining output increasing by 4% over the same period isn't rich enough to import food and will starve when the economy goes only down by -0,6% globally.

Retards, that's why everyone laughs at you.

>4%
hahahahahahahahahaha!

>4,9% actually

Good.
Whitecucks should fuck off from Africa and let the niggers starve to death already.

i wish servians fucked off from europe too

1st Quarter Growth
> -2.6%
2nd Quarter Growth
> -0.7%

Remember economies don't fail over night, it is gradual progress, but realistically speaking SA can't expect any additional investment as long as there is so much controversy surrounding the land debate. Realistically speaking we probably won't see any positive growth this year again.

WHY ARE LEAFS SUCH FUCKING FAGGOTS.
Atleast Aussies and Swedes most of the times are just shitposting.
But the leafs....

You fucked off from Europe and Europe is better off now.

You're welcome South African bro, just bring a bunch of zebras with you.

So what? Do you really think countries suddenly starve just because they lose 0,7% of GDP lmao?

Lmao the US of Assholes lost 5% quarterly during the recession and nobody starved, same for Greece.

It's a transition bitch boy get ready to leave your women to your nigger masters

Russia has schemes up that you can get into easily to claim farmland. You just need a russian to sign the forms with you and partner up with you for a while.

>dude, look at my 4%, its really high, almost 5%. Its basically 5%
>NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR 29% NOBODY CARES ABOUT FOOD OR AGRICULTURE OR GROWING THINGS GOD WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THIS UP
The absolute state of Can-cuck-u-duh.

Enjoy your Chinese overlords coming to take those lands.

>adopt me Russia
mkey

If you said that to my face, I'd be wearing your skin within the hour. Keep pushing those buttons, boy. You'll push the wrong one soon enough.

The easiest way to buy the dip is to CREATE the dip.

>Retard thinks China isn't going to strip that %4 out and rip off all the niggers and leave them to literally starve to death. I can't wait for cheap land in 20 years when they are all dead/emaciated and begging white farmers to come back.

He can stay in South Africa as a Russian trade agent.
Westcucks like these leafcucks send shitloads of western aid to African niggers, local African nigger warlords confiscated that westcuck aid and trade it with Asia and Eastern Europe for our weapons so the nigs can massacre each other because a different tribe farted in the wrong direction, and we then use that western aid to fix elections in the west. It's a win-win.
What Russians need are trade agents for that exchange. Merely a switch of professions for the guy from farmer to nigger genocide enabler.

Attached: 00r03.jpg (410x293, 15K)

I believe it has to do with them being aware that their already worse off than the US, and all they can/know to do is lash out. It's sad, really.
Either that or he's a chink/muzzy, take your pick.

Feral of Argentina would differ with you. His experience was that things turned to shit within the hour.

To be honest the Rand has lost around 20% of its value against the dollar, and for the foreseeable future it will continue trading badly against the dollar.

This coupled with lower levels of agricultural production means that generally speaking that food imports will be much more expensive. Right now South Africa is barely importing any good and is mostly self-sufficient though with the decrease in agricultural output, we can probably see higher food price of about 20-30%, considering 1/4 of SA population lives barely above the poverty line it has the potential to cause massive social unrest and undermine the economy even more.

Stay uneducated leaf.

nice try but cnn says that thats bullshit

Attached: 19897865461279874986205.jpg (558x409, 33K)

>niggamerican never heard of importation of food.
>niggamerican doesn't realize black people will be richer since they will have a land they will be able to get mortgages, invest, and make lots of profits.
Yeah I've heard you let your white little girls take turns for the Pakis, you too pay reparations I've heard.

Ferfal. Fuckijng autocorrect.

It's...

Attached: aafukingleaf.png (1090x1087, 312K)

Didn't one of the SA ministers said we can just print more money?

Muh China conspiracy for the insecure white bitch boy.

>Like the other countries bordering SA couldn't have bigger outputs and sell them to SA temporarily

Such a coincidence i was just reading this one here.
icebergfinanza.finanza.com/2018/09/04/dopo-turchia-e-argentina-il-sud-africa/
You are fucked.

Attached: 1535633444710.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

>Clinton News Network
Ayyyy

We hear this all the time. You will NEVER organize and do SHIT you racist fuck

Mining has lost something like -30% of its production capacity due to the government's mining charter, though it has been scrapped, South Africa is still way behind its heights of mineral production around 2007. The mining sector barely grows these days.

Attached: 1534411752905.jpg (529x478, 23K)

Its going to be great watching all those niglet starve to death

>Barely grows
>Grew by 4,9% last quarter

The US also has an extremely stable food network the likes most of the world has never seen. It also has an extreme abundance of cheap food to boot

They won't and eventually you will because you're all fat and it makes you stupid so you're losing all adaptative innate functions. You don't even use toilet paper anymore.

>implying most of these countries aren't substantiate farmer based agricultural economies

Also Ironically enough Zimbabwe chose rather to grow tobacco, cash crop, instead of food, leading to a case where the UN had to give them food aid even to this day, despite them being able to grow foodstuff just them choosing not too.

Compare that to the contraction of nearly 30% of the last few years though.

Translate the gist of it to use please, Italy-bro?

Attached: 1535373802833.jpg (783x590, 82K)

>You don't even use toilet paper anymore.

You must be thinking of the Sand Niggers who are swarming into your country, thanks to your Substitute Drama Teacher, who ran on legalizing weed, but decided to legalize goat fucking, instead.

Niggers just have the mentality of:
>we gotta get whitey back
>fuck the consequences of us doing it

Attached: 1535096857594.jpg (750x671, 83K)

A fucking leaf xdddddd

>i am like amtrack railroad
>stop this crazy train
>am going off rails
>pls putin safe us
why aren't u crying to the dutchcucks
sa is their crusty old vag
why are they so quiet about sa?
hmm

So Europe, India, and China all are in deficits as far as food goes this year. Russia the USA, Argentina, Brazil, and Australia all have greatly reduced exports available for the year and you think that SA is going to be able to afford imports come March? Not to say that land reform was not needed but you know a progressing acreage tax would have worked without causing mass disruptions. Oh well enjoy WW3 at least it will just be mass civil wars.

>Don't grow your own food, give land to niggers so they can feel better about themselves
>Dig rocks out of the ground and trade them for food with China
>The economy is ok for now, I can't possibly see the value of rocks ever decreasing
>Totally not a recipe for being a 3rd world shithole vassal state to China
>Totally can't both grow your own food AND sell minerals

Attached: you.png (896x728, 210K)

No, but they can suddenly starve when half the farmers don't planting the next season because they think their land will be stolen

They ain't going to take in white people, that'd be racist

It's time
youtube.com/watch?v=rBqwxRzu8os

Guys...Russia is ready to receive you just take the offer. I know that leaving the homeland is hard but sometimes you have to face the hard reality, SA is Niggerland now and forever. Fuck those niggers and let them starve and/or become slaves of the chinks.

Oh boy, use google to translate.
But it's said that you debt\pil matched with foreign debt in foreign currency will lead your country to a brazil 2015 situation.
I think you can protect yourself by buying dollars or swiss francs.

>Is South Africa the "OH GOD OH GOD IM FUCKING RETARDED" of countries?
It the bleks, not us

You have to be just trolling to live up to your flag there is no way you could be this retarded.

>>AGRICULTURAL OUTPUT DOWN BY 30%

Attached: retarded.png (300x300, 12K)

>that their already worse off than the US
>(their or they're) the state of mutt education
Said no Canadian ever in the history of Canada

Attached: 1536023906665.jpg (744x1200, 86K)

>interdasting
>inB4 white civilization 'profited from slavery'
-the white western civilization that defeated slavery not only in their own backyards, but all over the world
-the US, sacrificing approx. one white life for every 5 black slaves they had ever imported from african, arab, Indian, white, and jewish slave traders
-a white civilization, against their own pecuniary interests defeated the practice of selling human beings ruining a business as old as prostitution
-using their white military power and technology to confiscate such a large percentage of slave ships and releasing their human cargo to such an extent (more than 6 to 8%) so as to make slave ships uninsurable
-causing african, arab slave wholesalers and their jewish & dutch middlemen to adapt more expensive and less efficient overland routes, far away from coastal cities, out of reach of coastal cities and waterways patrolled by brit and 'murican marines
-dutch whiteoid descendants in SA are ebil nahtzis bc they want to grow food on the land they originally purchased in reasonable trades from KhoiKhoi (Khoisan people sect, ie Hottentots)
-now we have commie trained blacks ( gibsmedat kultura) who see the products of others labor with lustful eyes, but have no intention of actually working.
> 'rich' whites always give them good stuff (just sing right words)
>what is a tribal dance trance?

South Africa be like
>what did Rhodesia do?? fcuking hold muy beer, i'll show that faggot how you do it

Leave Africa to the Africans. They can help their selves. If you don't feel comfortable leave for a safer country

>Compare that to the contraction of nearly 30% of the last few years though.
And like that *poof*, he's gone

Yeah because the stupid fuck in charge is going to perform a full scale communist coup and install himself as dictator.

Get the fuck out or get a gun and start fighting. And I mean a big fucking gun.

russia is waiting for you

Attached: 26_d481128V46PM.jpg (463x598, 61K)

>Europe is better off now
only a serv could lie so boldly, you make your turkish genes happy

How is it a lie that when you left for Canada the average IQ of Europe rose up?

>nothing is happening in SA to the whites its fine
>cunts are fleeing to fucking russia of all places to escape from there

This is a simple redpill for people. They make fun of russia all the time YET SA famers are fleeing there. Pic related.

Attached: 466391_original.jpg (800x600, 50K)

>he thinks it's a conspiracy
China is open and proud about their strip mining of Africa. They even document the whole thing and upload it to the internet.

If only we could starve the niggers in America.

We have south regions (stavropol, krandodar) where climate is warm and soil is good.

We could. All we need to do is stop EBT.

How much do they pay you in Russia to move snow? Its an actual job here in the US

Takes about R30000 to leave this shithole, before calling "cucks", maybe do some critical thinking

Takes about R30000 to leave this shithole, before calling "cucks", maybe do some critical thinking, most born here will die here

>most born here will die here
And pretty fucking soon, too.

This is what shitskins don't understand. You can't build anything or invest anything if there is lawlessness and uncertainty. Even smart white people stop making LONG TERM plans when having to deal with sub-humans. I would bet that most of these farms are ALREADY starting to fall apart, because why buy new equipment if the niggers are just going to steal it? (Or tax it to death).

This WAS the secret power of the west, and is slowly being destroyed here as well. For instance, I would NEVER build ANYTHING in California with a return date beyond a few years. You can't trust the (((Democrat))) legislature to not fuck your entire investment at some future date.

Attached: lost_angeles.jpg (900x490, 113K)

Every single news and media outlet is silent about all the problems and the monkeys genuinely believe everything is fine, but for some reason if you even mention the farms, economy or anything vaguely negative you're racist.

BTW we have this little mandatory business act where a company must only have 8% whites employed or else. *cough* cunts.

Then we have corruption so bad that if you go and say no to bribes you die via panga chop. A doctor got shot at my local shopping centre the other day because he didn't take a bribe.

>Land value goes down
>China buys areas filled with precious resources for cheap
CHINA NUMBAH 1

As long as they don't take the convienence stores you'll be okay.

Attached: 1533931117065.png (664x671, 139K)

what could possibly happen,,
>implying those lazy niggers could actually do something productive

Attached: South+africa+was+built+by+whites+argument+invalid+_fa17b15a3f70d72dfe2d47f3bce7ac1b.jpg (1440x1385, 596K)

Attached: 1507240235879.jpg (640x850, 166K)