NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

>Iraq war vet
>Lost Dem support because she chose Bernie over Hilldawg
>Personally met Assad to inquired about the situation in Syria
>Soft spoken, well behaved, and extremely presidential
>Pro surfer
>Beautiful

Attached: images (10).jpg (220x331, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@georgesalomon/who-will-be-bernies-running-mate-if-he-wins-the-2020-nomination-9dfa62eaa31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not this one?

Attached: 1_Kk4N6Fhq-7dQEVTdLNmZbQ.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Very inarticulate, poorly educated. May be a pleasant woman, certainly has iconoclastic views towards democratic dogma.

>Woman
No.

>Personally met Assad to inquired about the situation in Syria
While I appreciate this, the next president better be someone like Steve King or we're fucked.

Who dat gurl?

>beautiful
Hahahahaha

I'm pretty sure she's childless, which is a dealbreaker for me.

this
no woman need apply for that post, mmkay

Attached: 094230942.jpg (640x1032, 46K)

I can imagine her being the head of some kind of U.S. version of the Five-Star Movement or something like that.

Or maybe a Peronist.

she's hot

Only from far away

Attached: tulsi-gabbard-false-alarm-1516393553.jpg (1440x720, 101K)

She doesn't have enough money to run against the democrat establishment.
Hillary will have to join John McCain before she can run.

She is a major in the US army. She was responsible for the lives of around 56 soldiers (Don't remember exactly so don't quote me)

She married in 2015. Give some time for the curry to boil mate

>Fought for but did not have the nerve to die for Israel
>Female
>Non-white
>Democrat

Because we already tried having a nigger in office, and it almost killed the country. Hard pass.

In 2424 maybe

So you want people to fight and die and not fight and live so that they can stop wars? Dems stopped funding and supporting her because she said she would not support Hillary's policy of taking America to war.

Still MILF tier.

It's much simpler than that - I personally do not want anyone with left-leaning ideas in power again. We're already left enough, today's right is the 80's left.

She's good with makeup

Attached: tulsi-gabbard-new-mug-e1367375549796.jpg (702x672, 85K)

>So you want people to fight and die and not fight and live so that they can stop wars?
If you are dumb enough to fight for Israel you better die for Israel as you are compromised and no longer welcome in society.

Stop shilling for women, they have no place in positions of power.

Attached: gen-fpcrWSYrHbfmt2gP.jpg (800x430, 90K)

You make a good point but not everyone is redpilled on the JQ and AIPAC

She seems to be centre but we'll only find out where she stands when she runs

The gum to teeth ratio looks suspiciously high. The way that smile is being clenched i am assuming the g:t ratio is approaching 1.25:1

Average should be .75:1

She is a woman AND a nigger, don't pretend that you don't see these things.

Thought it was where your picture came from.

"Former Ohio State Senator and head of Bernie Sanders’ organisation Our Revolution Nina Turner is very much a likely choice for Vice President. She is young, progressive to the core, adds diversity to the ticket, and she gives great, rousing speeches. Her shortfalls may be in a lack of name recognition outside of Sanders’ base, and having not held elected office more prominent than as a senator at the state level—although this means that if she were asked to be a VP she would not have to consider no longer representing any constituents, unlike the other women on this list."

medium.com/@georgesalomon/who-will-be-bernies-running-mate-if-he-wins-the-2020-nomination-9dfa62eaa31

>Queen of England
>Catherine of Aragon
>Joan of Arc

Like I said, no place in position of power.

>woman president
I think not
Women belong at home or at the hospital

Now don't you tell me you don't like them hot gums on a woman

So the identity politics Dems FINALLY ( post chad Kennedy vs incel Nixon) realise again aesthetics is their only selling point . Hur dur reee dat Spic chic bernie bro gotts all da votes, lets line up our own beauty queen.
Until , her nudz come out !!!!

>female
>war vet
ayyyyyyy

Shut up democrap. You already had the first nigger president. Republicans are gonna have the first woman president. Youre not going to do what youre trying to fucking do you deceptive little scumbag. Youre not the party of progress. Youre a bunch of money grubbing arrogant shit for brains.

Knows what's up

I wonder how ignorant a fool can get