Is Ryan right Jow Forums? Is going to the moon not an entirely for human-by human accomplishment?

Is Ryan right Jow Forums? Is going to the moon not an entirely for human-by human accomplishment?

Attached: 1535688936168.png (720x825, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GS187Ngc8eI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nooooooo! He's supposed to be a redpilled autist just like me, not an open borders cuck!

For the billionth time YES! Muslims invented modern math and science that was the bedrock this achievement. Muslims are equally responsible for this to happen as the Americans are.

Also, Neil Armstrong was a muslim.
youtu.be/GS187Ngc8eI

No it's because he never went to the moon in the first place.

Jews and other countries are just butthurt we own the moon.

Should have been a nazi flag because the guys who designed everything were nazis.

Is Ryan right in any way?

Attached: 1536059901334.jpg (1440x2105, 985K)

How many countries outside the borders of the United States had a direct impact on the United States placing men on the moon?

>Implying Ooga from Congo and Booga from Somalia had any positive impact on humanity

red-pilled Ryan, he knows it would have never been possible without the Nazis.

lmao, murricans cucking themselves and they make fun of Sweden

Before Islam existed, the eastern shore of the Mediterranean was home to Caucasoid peoples who had developed mathematics and engineering to the point that they had developed mechanical computers to compute the movements of the visible heavenly bodies and even to predict eclipses.
Mohammedans slaughtered those people and destroyed that civilization.
The surviving scholars were employed by the Islamic conquerors to teach their children. Middle eastern Muslims learned math, astronomy, chemistry, and so forth from the people they conquered, then developed some of it further (or at least back up to the point it had been before they destroyed the civilization which had created it).

>we wuz mathematicians and shit
t. Muslims today

You didn't build that moon.

He's a kike from Canada. What else was he going to say?

Without hitler rocket scientists you wouldn't do shit.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Gosling is a leaf.

Russia, Germany

Yes forcing German scientists to do work for you under threat of nuremberg trials/war crimes is a very 'murican achievement.

Someone post Yeager and Buzz response to this imbecile.

Fuck that shit every idiot knows there was a space race between USA and Russia and America won .

WyPo wuz kangz too?

Russia won the space race bro, america won the moon race
>in a hollywood basement

But... the whole point of going to the moon was to show russians that US rocketry was more advanced.
Thus proving that the US can drop a nuke in Stalin's morning coffee reliably.
This was further proven by a factor of 1000 when we landed that probe on the comet.

So the flag is HUGELY important in this feat, because it's at the core of the WHY we did it

Is this a canadian way of getting back at the usa for scrapping nafta?

The real reason the American flag planting was ommited is because of the Jewish executive producer Spielberg and screenplay writer Josh Singer.
Ryan Gosling is just being a typical cucked leaf. He has zero input into the script

Welcome to Jewish historic revisionism since 1945.

>WE
what? You didnt do shit lmao

Yeah, it was a german achievement

Attached: 1514416925913.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>Without hitler rocket scientists you wouldn't do shit.
Germany wasn't the only country with rocket technology. The US was also using rockets DURING the war. Every White nation had people flying rockets before the German scientists were captured.

How, exactly, did Russia contribute to the American space program? They were our direct competitor at the time and didn't share their advancements with us.

I guess we should all pay America a few billion dollars then because the cost should be a "human achievement" as well?

Attached: 1506614079863.png (851x479, 462K)

you took the number system from us. love how the whole world calls it "Arabic numerals" but we call it "Hindu numerals".

al-khwarizmi visited India from Persia. It was likely here he studied the various Sanskritic texts to develop his work on algebra.

Don't forget how numbers are central in Hinduism. All our rituals are based on mathematical symmetries, for instance placing the magic square below an idol or a deity since it is the symbol of perfection.

Muslims came here and destroyed this place beyond recognition, Nalanda University was destroyed in the 13th century by Muslims and the works there were burnt just like in Constantinople.

All Muslims gave us was a shit-tier poojeet sounding language (Hindi/Urdu) in place of Sanskrit, Prakrit and Pali - these languages have such rich history compared to arabic which is now completely based around the suicide bombing guide written by a pedo, compare to the aforementioned languages comprising of the most important Hindu, Buddhist and Jain texts.

>but but taj mahal, laal qila

Vijaynagara, Konark Sun Temple, Sanchi Stupa, the countless sites along the Indus Valley, Rajput palaces in Rajasthan,

From Armstrong's official biography:
>I have found that many organizations claim me as a member, for which I am not a member, and a lot of different families — Armstrong families and others — make connections, many of which don’t exist. So many people identify with the success of Apollo. The claim about my becoming a Muslim is just an extreme version of people inevitably telling me they know somebody whom I might know.
I have to hand it to you goat fuckers though your ability to just accept a bullshit narrative and run with it is great for short term warfare.

Nope, it was an American one.
A few very smart Germans behind the scenes, and a few good Australian tracking stations.
But, I can assure you that sand-niggers played no part.
>pic has American Computer
>and Japanese monitor
Dude.

I didn't say "White", moron, I said "Caucasoid".

Rockets have been used for a millenia by the ancient chinese.
Germany pioneered ballistic missiles, keep in mind that the first man-made object that entered space was a ton of Amatol.

I left my wallet in my other pants, I'll get you next time.

Uh, no. They didn't invent math, they just preserved ancient greek and roman knowledge as Europe forgot them during the dark ages. Furthermore the so called Arabic numeral were made by an indian... so....

Attached: 1535895446335.png (1313x1248, 251K)

Germany for it's engineers
Russia for the pressure (From German engineers)

Good post.
I break this current global conflict up into multiple different "theatres" if you will. The theatre of history often doesn't get much attention, particularly the middle ages/late antiquity. I can understand why. It requires a lot of research to even figure out what the fuck is going on and the debates can be ferocious.
So why bother? well, because he who controls history seems to control the universe. What the left have done to history can be comparable to a deluge of atomic fire, all-but-extinguishing the legacy of civilisations that contemporary peoples literally derive from as well as those which had faded into existence naturally. The "men among the ruins" is a pretty apt description of those who continue to carry and protect the fires of history. It's a lonely road but there are more people on it now than has been in the past. The internet as a medium can really not only help to restore the legacy and bridge the gap between generations but also elevate understanding of history to greater heights than ever before, so hope is certainly not lost.

The change can be seen in little things. Remember when people used to say European swords were blunt? Remember when people said that Europeans never had martial arts? The "dark ages" is all but gone as a concept. As for the "Islamic golden age" shit, even the Arab Muslim writers themselves acknowledge the prowess of the "Franks" as well as acknowledged the significance of Persian culture. Those who understand this have the edge over the historically ignorant and those who lie about history.

History is a master discipline. Those who wield it well are pretty much always a huge force to be reckoned with in debate, and we need them in the culture war more than ever.

Attached: medieval-racewar.jpg (465x368, 67K)

...Aboard a TEVTONIC invented submarine.
Inventlets need not apply

Attached: ho229.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Muslims invented modern math

Actually they copied it from the Chinese

lmao this is retarded even for my standards
*check flag*

This

ffs, Armstrong was a burger, he planted a burger flag. No one else helped.

Its because it was directed by the fucking chicoms. The chinese are the ones doing all the shit movies. Its communist demoralization to make you more accepting of the micropenis centure.

If we're talking about rockets, the first rockets were deployed by the Mysore Indians against the British. Brits later used this tech to win further wars by improving it and making the Congreve rocket.

Too bad we lost that war though :(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets

lmao

>square walls
>paintings/posters hung
>wooden desk
>home microcomputer on wooden stilts for cable management
The guys clearly larping. It's a funny pic tho.

Attached: Atari_800.jpg (4400x4400, 3.27M)

australia

this.

He's a Hollywood movie star, he's simply promoting what his Jewish masters are telling him to promote.

Also, moon landings were faked.

It was quite literally United States national effort to not be humiliated by Soviets in space tech.

Explosive diarrhoea, best rocket from India

what a shitperson

Yeah. Well some faggot fucking commies just took over hollywood so what does the truth matter? They can just rewrite everything. You ready for the yellow belly micropenis century.

correction:
It was the US's attempt to not be nuked by Soviet space tech.
Though we did have better plans than them earlier than them, just ICBM programs were still very limited, as the Air Force didn't like them much.

All their achievements will be attributed to ((them)) instead.

>wait until an American hero dies
>put words in his mouth, misrepresent his ideals and generally spew lies
Complete scum.

Attached: 1504923811884.png (1480x833, 272K)

1/2

Attached: wryyy1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Gosling is a fucking Canadian

2/2

Attached: wryyy2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Poo

We/re All Living In America

Attached: 1.jpg (586x890, 141K)

Every biopic is like that nowdays.

One small step for people, one giant leaf for people kind

Attached: 1 ovf1aN_vLVpd11y2tY-RLg.jpg (364x364, 28K)

Imagine being this fucking retarded, you also inventend being a camel fucker and bazzie boys. Fucking kys

I'll accept Australia as direct contributor to our moon landings. They can shoot the flag-planting scene with two flagpoles.

Attached: new flag scene.jpg (531x400, 81K)

If by White you mean pale skinned Caucasoids dwelling in Europe, Central Asia, Asia Minor the Mid East and North Africa, then yeah, they "wuz kangz" and absolutely nobody disputes this.
Pretty much anyone that has studied both the late classical civilisations and the early medieval civilisations will not see anything "funny" about people acknowledging the predominance of "White Caucasians" in the fields of proto-science (Science is a new thing), logic and mathematics.

It was this recurring theme of White populations exploring, conquering and influencing that actually led people to originate the various hypothesis about the existence of some "Aryan Nordic master race" in the first place. Contrary to the leftist idiocy which claims that the concept exists to "justify power"(as if that was even required post-armed conquest) it was actually more of an attempt to explain how the fuck a single race could be so shockingly successful.
These hypothesis appear to be becoming increasingly validated by scientific research with even leftist conceptions of White supremacy still ultimately being White supremacist in nature (left wingers, despite their preference of autoethnography, appear to be literally incapable of genuine self reflection and thus incapable of identifying their contradictions and connected implications).

>pic related is an advocacy of the dreaded "White supremacy" that the left claims to be believe in...

Attached: 122334455667788.png (619x740, 298K)

shoot

The moon landing was a product of cold war competition. Gosling is as clueless towards history as the average septic.

Leave the goose alone reeeeee

stop falling for click bait. the flag is still in the movie, there are plenty of shots of the american flag ON THE MOON. they just don't show it specifically being planted in the ground. then you have all the other shots of american flags throughout the movie. from the patches on their uniforms to the flags hanging outside their homes. the only reason this is an issue is because the goose made a dumb statement while trying to defend his director which is what any professional would do. he just happend to phrase it poorly. the guys canadian, give him a break.

Ah yes I'm sure the baby raping niggers in Africa deserve that achievement

>Chinese
Tennuous and grasping. The only correct answer is German-American hero, Wernher Von Braun.

The pyramids are a human achievement not an Egyptian one that's why we was all kangs

Werner Von Braun was key to the moon landings. To try and say that the V2 was not the predecessor to the eventual Saturn V is rubbish. Numerous countries were responsible to the lead up, and involved with the moon landing.

Nah the upper indians were causcoid the poos are in the south. Although these days they're everywhere.

Implying that Moon landing was real at first place.People who buy into that fap usually to star wars garbage. NASA worshipers are the most pathetic people ever.

>German-American hero
reach. He was German and you know it burger. Calling him American is revisionist.

Why we did help in broadcasting we only played a small part the true under achievers were the nazi rocketers who made the designs

Should've shown Armstrong planting flag, pic related

Attached: 3F656D54-AFF9-4D69-AE3F-C3F8AFC38726.jpg (384x384, 13K)

>ancap memeflag conspiritard
>calling anyone pathetic
>ever

Finally, (((they))) are realizng they cannot hide the truth any longer and officially coming clean.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

thx

Wasn't the flag the entire point though?

No, it's unfair and absurd to omit The USA from their own achievement. It's one of the Nation's proudest global-stage accomplishments. America is young and doesn't have many others yet, but that'll change with time.

(((they))) want to destroy national pride. Don't let it happen. I for one say WELL DONE USA for putting man on the moon- your Father-Nation is very proud.

Attached: 1532735291801.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

I saw Neil Armstrong at a crater in the moon yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him how many of the Third Reich's scientists it took to get him there or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? *Pshshsh* huh? *Pshshsh* huh? Over.” and closing his hand shut in front of my visor. I moonwalked away and continued with my scientific mission, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to return back to Earth with my rock samples I saw him trying to blast off with like fifteen Russian flags in his hands. The girl at the mission control was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to plant those flags back where you found them.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them back to the crater.
When he took one of the moon rocks to the sample analyzer and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually. After he scanned each rock and put them in a bag, she started to count down the ignition sequence, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>It's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
Armstrong necked himself the moment he said this shit.

>as Europe forgot them during the dark ages
This meme needs to fucking die. No they fucking didn't. You think all the arches on those medieval gothic cathedrals were just cobbled together with the hopes they'd stay up?

Having personally met talked Neal Armstrong in 1995 at Purdue University. I believe he would support this. He was not a glory seeker, and personally he always saw the moon landing as a team effort beyond just him. His statement of "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" summed it up.

He was a patriot, but not a nationalist. Probably the most impressive person I've ever met in my life.

Attached: featured-1_min[1].jpg (500x500, 57K)

True, the general route of Von Braun guided/involved projects was
V-2 -> V-2 w/ Army's corporal upper stage -> (never built) XR-1 Glider/Cargo Rocket -> (never built) RM-1 Moon taxi -> Army's Jupiter-C (Extension of the V-2) -> Army's Redstone (extension of the Jupiter) -> NASA Mercury/Redstone -> Juno I (combination of Navy's Viking and Army's Jupiter C) -> Army's Saturn I -> Saturn V
The contractors who built all of them were American tho.

>destroys Europe
>takes its brilliant scientists
>look this is proof of American exceptionalism!

Attached: 1532873366855.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

The only flag on the Moon is a nazi one.
(((they))) know it

>Niggers are so shit that they have to steal fake white achievements and pretend it was an achievement by all humans
there isn't going to be enough gas

Right now, sadly, the only flag on the moon is a French one

>Werner Von Braun was key to the moon landings
Not really. He built his work on Robert Goddard's and Goddard was an American. In fact, Braun's work before Paperclip was so closely derived from Goddard's that Goddard was absolutely certain he was being spied on by Germany.

This is some bullshit. Jew-wood needs to burn. Anti american scum bags.

I was expecting more (Yous)
The flags have all been bleached, so they're white.