Democrats Want to go Back to Demographic Politics AGAIN LOL

Do it!

Attached: l0l.png (1057x750, 703K)

Did I tell you the definition of insanity?

"Niggers are easier to control, and we've trained them to do some of the same talking head stuff!"
Democrats are too fucking racist for this nazi, i tell u whut.

Attached: 1535977439191.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Only many, many times before, but do tell us one more time!

what if you keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results because actually over time more whites die and more non whites are becoming voters so actually the results will change in their favor if they just keep doing the same thing and never give any ideological ground up

hm?

Unironically promise reparations for slavery.

Could be like the democrats version of the wall. You don't have to actually do or take your time with it. And then 2 years later you make the conditions for receiving it so hard only people who can document their family history 200 years back will get it. This is impossible for most afro americans I'd reckon.

When did they stop?

I'm surprised Jow Forums doesn't call out the black jew more.

It wouldnt surprise me if a lot of blacks vote for Trump in 2020 since they actually have jobs now.

Amen brother

Attached: 56F67E6C-4A8C-4BF5-88E6-74B1A8149F62.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

They never fucking learn. Once again the usual white and jewish political elites think they can keep minorities as their obedient pet voters, only to be shocked to their core when those pet voters start running themselves and vote for their own kind.

Georgia General Assembly

Majority
Republican (152)

Minority
Democratic (83)

Yeah, I think election day in Georgia is going to be hilarious.

>race
>winning issue

Haven't race been their primary issue for the last couple of years? And they think now they can finally win?

>be a loudmouth cunt
nah

The race issue is played out amongst moderate voters and will only work in minority infested areas and uber-left shitholes like Cali. And that won't be enough to beat trump in 2020, not by a long way.

the Dems are fucked and I hope they fracture.

>Democrats: We need to talk more about race!
>Also democrats: Those evil republicans are trying to divide us based on race!

>Idpol, the very thing that awakened white racial consciousness
>More idpol is their solution
They truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

If they keep it up and import more minorities, then they can keep this up and just wait for the tipping point. Eventually texas will turn blue and democrats will have their base whipped up enough to push through some seriously egregious things.

>how democrats can turn the entire country into late 60's baltimore

Attached: Gorilla-With-Lipstick.jpg (581x578, 51K)

America should give $100,000 to ANYBODY who willingly gives up their US citizenship and moves out of the country. Before they leave they will have to give a DNA sample, and they and their descendants will be barred from returning for 7 generations.

Attached: full_retard.jpg (620x363, 28K)

>do it faggot
they don't seem to get this is what caused ww2
> america nazi's are going to finish the drill

Attached: pepe47.jpg (1024x822, 105K)

Eh, I’d take that deal.

#UnlessyoureJewishitsnotOKtobewhite. Pretty much their platform already right now. What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1535002528107.png (712x767, 312K)

Even better. If you have a slaveholder in your free lineage you are ineligible. 40% of slaveholders were black. By matriculation like half of American blacks would be ineligible right off the bat. Add in those whose ancestors migrated to America after slavery ended. Deduct costs to taxpayers like incarceration or state and federal gibs me dats. Basically the only blacks that would see any money would be the "good ones" or, those too young to have already net loss'ed themselves out of eligibility. It might work to lift up the next generation, but in all likelihood their parents will blow every cent of it on rims and that shit what ever rapper is a thing right now is smoking.

The real question is when do they ever plan to start contributing as much as they consume?

Attached: 1534762580374m.jpg (1024x606, 115K)

It would be a 600,000$ net gain for us. I was saying we should pay countries like Uganda to take and hold our repeat offenders. They don't have to be in prison. They just aren't allowed to get dey moms to buy them a plane ticket to Sweden or Germany to rape and pillage while on gibs me dats there. We would be so much fucking better of in a generation if we did it.

Attached: 1528170594770.png (549x1547, 382K)

it WILL work eventually with the shifting demographics. they are just playing their hand a tad too early.

For you only $10K, English teacher. If ANY of your descendants want to become citizens later (even by birth) they EACH have to pay back the $10k (with interest).

^THIS^
I always think of that guy who killed Polly Klass. He had hundreds of arrests over his life, but was still free to kidnap, rape, and murder a little girl. If we had just EXILED him after his 2nd or 3rd crime he would be somebody else's problem and Polly Klass would still be alive today.

It could be like a reverse auction. We put the person up for exile (along with his crimes) and countries bid on how much WE have to PAY THEM to get rid of the fucker. The criminal can even choose from the top (lowest) 3 bidders.

Attached: Richard_Allen_Davis.jpg (1280x971, 304K)