Goodbye Nike

Are you boycotting Nike yet due to their anti-White stance? Why not?

Attached: 0AB2D508-6B27-40F1-8E50-E8B55484B95C.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=6wnR1PQjyQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2018
>anyone still buying nikes
There are many better brands

who even buys nike? cucks who played football in high school?

Tbh i dont buy nikes because they are a sum standard product.

Attached: mark-parker.jpg (1090x586, 123K)

anyone who has been supporting Nike within the last 15 years lacks taste and is buying a dead overpriced brand

Nike makes some cheap products desu and as a boomer I was going to buy my family some Nike shoes/sneakers/pants and shirts. They had them on sale and I had a coupon... BUT the moment I saw this ad campaign, I emptied my cart. You zoomer faggots have no buying power, so when you want to boycott something make sure you tell your cool boomer dad or uncle. At least $500 worth of Nike dropped and I’m not the only one on my McBlock

Attached: 28CE105D-BAF6-4678-A716-2AA3440857F1.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Twitter censors me when posting this image.

Attached: 269340_79893.jpg (500x750, 37K)

New Balance remains to be the shoe of the white man. Nike is for niggers.

Attached: C3174F32-F813-4907-B4C9-F5DFBF629792.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

Nike is for non whites

Dumb ass whites. Nike is a global company. All of you cum skins could stop buying Nike and it won't do shit. People all over the world buy Nike. Most of you live in America and think that's all there is but you're wrong. Also, a lot of whites won't care about your stupid boycott.

Nike is for Niggers. I wear combat boots, or work boots, neither of which are Nikes, because they suck.

I don’t really give a fuck, my wife buys my workout clothes

Based.

Attached: 30yo boomer make.jpg (378x370, 100K)

I don't buy Nike and didn't intend to before their bad marketing.
Which probably explains why they aren't trying to direct their marketing in my direction.

Nike is already well known as a subpar, low quality, chink sweatshop company. The majority of people buying their products are shitskins looking for status symbols. They don't care that the nikes aren't comfortable and fall apart in 3 months. They got the brand and the stylish colors and that's the only thing they care about.

Yet another brand that sacrificed its brand and quality for profit. Now they're taking to underhanded pump and dump marketing schemes to prop up their stock. How sad.

Personally I'm in the market for new shoes, and I definitely won't be putting a dime towards this company.

Kys nigger

>implying I buy shoes unless I ruin a pair

No, I love Nike now. Fuck white people. Now if they stopped using literal slave labour I’d like them even more.

i guess you flew straight in the end, trip fag.

Niggers lust after Nike?
African population expected to grow to over 4 billion.
Nike abandoning trying to appeal to whites to focus on the nigger market

why the fuck would I buy swagfag shoes to begin with? it isn't the 90s anymore lmao

I've been wearing these since I was 10.
Every 6 months or so I'd buy a new pair of the same, and I'd sometimes pick a new colour. It's much better that way.
The people who spend literally several 1000s in brands and wear them from head to toe are just braindead and stupid.
I even liked the new Nike football kits but there's no way I'm spending more than 20 for some cheapy made cloth.

Attached: 1513163664393.jpg (720x720, 518K)

the virginike vs the chadidas

Also boycotting Sanex for the exact same reason.

When did Jow Forums turn into outrage Reddit and Twitter? This thread is boomer tier.

Wtf is Sanex

Stop wearing (((trendy brand names)))

Attached: photo_2018-06-06_01-58-15.jpg (1080x607, 65K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=6wnR1PQjyQA

Only a faggot rejects Nike.

Russian shills dictate what Trump supporters are allowed to believe. Today the marching orders are to ditch Nike I guess.

Boycott Nike! Burn Nike products!

Nike = Cucké

>sign a guy who says 'maybe cops shouldn't constantly be shooting unarmed blacks'
>omg white genocide

Attached: 1527022827815.png (680x534, 114K)

>Implying niggers buy Nike products

OP
Nike has been a nigger brand since 1984

Attached: air-jordan-1-sample-for-sale-000[1].jpg (1000x600, 126K)

>2018
>Not wearing adidas sambas

Attached: CEBE6871-48AB-497C-B8B1-1C4A2C4928B8.jpg (1218x1553, 1.13M)

Tbh, I bought nikes for running. They were the only runners I could find that didn't have faggot flouro colours.
Still, it's a silly nigger brand

Russia man russia

The left cannot meme

Attached: 1535649999137.jpg (1125x847, 474K)

Nike's played even without the nigger pandering

Sacrifice.. now means? Wealthier and more powerful than ever?

I only use Timberland, but I wish Skechers were more resistent, though

>Buying shit for the brand
>Ever
Nigger detected.

i wear sperry topsiders and i'm PROUD

Samba's aren't really that comfortable and they are downright deadly on wet tile floors.

Do you have a Members Only jacket too?

it's working out for nike already

Attached: 1527377163657.png (815x468, 17K)

Your white ass doesn't even come into play with nike.

Silly rabbit, every kid wants to be like Mike, not white

Based Slavic Adidas

Attached: cursed slavsquat.jpg (621x768, 73K)

If you wear them daily they get worn out, look better and get super comfortable

nike is a nigger brand. the pepsi of shoes.

Attached: obama drinks pepsi hates america.png (294x400, 148K)

I was already boycotting them due to their anti-good looking clothes stance.

Slavs are the biggest cucks in Europe. I know more polish and Ukrainian coal burners than just white American girls

deliberate tanking of stock for massive buyback. this shit should be illegal.

Lol do you really think the niggers in Africa are buying nike products, you retarded faggot?

where the hell is the white ethnostate already? a fricking city town or anything Is there NO ONE on the right who wants to save white people? I'm ready to check out, who wants my shit? this is no joke, fucking what's the point if no leaders, no one with any wealthy is willing to reach out and protect us?

>Being this butthurt because an african american didn't stand for muh flag
You burgars sre retarded lmao

Maybe there was a decline in quality recently, but I still have a pair of Nikes from 15 years ago and they're perfectly fine

>caring about shoes
You're all fuck women.
Real men wear steel toe boots at times.

Screw them

Attached: 20180904_140813_0001.png (800x800, 36K)

Ironically, the only people who obsess over Nikes in the United States are the type of niggers who often get shot by the police after committing crimes and blowing their welfare check on new $200 sneakers every month.

If you're over 21, yeah, you might want some sneakers for comfort and casual wear...

But you should be into collecting real proper shoes to go out, wear to work, wear to functions, etc.

Don't buy the consumerist disposable foam Jew game. Buy proper shoes, take care of them, and they will last decades.

Attached: StoreEDETAL[1].jpg (806x453, 124K)

Why do these ads never show white men with black women?

>unpatriotic nigger loving Brit
I’m not going to miss you when your gone, my senile father.

What kind of white person wears this stupid shit anyway?

Are you an astronaut? Do you need shoes to walk on the moon? Do you just like looking like an asshole?

Attached: izkv1a-l-610x610-shoes-sneakers-nike-bag-white-high-high+sneaker-nike+shoes-nike+sneakers-nike+high+ (610x484, 91K)

>adidas
too narrow and uncomfortable.
Asics give best comfort. New Balance manufactures some models in US and I can avoid supporting child slavery.

No. I'm not considered white so I'm good.

you wanna fuck nike over, flood the SEC with complaints about them deliberately tanking their stock then the execs cant buy it back cheap and swindle the shareholders.

Attached: 1534108310469.jpg (1000x1414, 327K)

I don't buy nigger shoes.

They do. Just never on tv. They show some on their website.

>them deliberately tanking their stock

Attached: 1521791846549.jpg (763x771, 60K)

What's wrong with Member's Only jackets?

I bought one for $30 on clearance. It looks slick.

I bought my last pair of Nikes in college. Within two years they had worn out so bad that they were dangerous to wear, because the tread was completely worn down.

The white man wears shoes made of good quality leather. These aren't much more expensive then Nikes, and actually last. If you polish them as needed and and add taps periodically your looking at a $150 shoe lasting 10+ years. How long will these nikes last?

This.
Haven't bought Nike in decades.
Pretty much nigger-tier.

dumbass, it's called inside trading. they pick a fuckhead like kaepernick, the public is outraged, the shareholders dump their stock, it goes in the toilet, execs buy it up cheap, they issue a public apology over kaepernick, then the shares go back up. it's done all the fucking time.

Here.

Attached: sanex.png (1118x756, 1.11M)

Can't boycott something I've never been a customer of.

I run with Asics Japanese Master Race shoes.

I bought a pair if nikes about 5 years ago. They started falling apart after less than a year. They are now my "house painting" shoes. That's my only experience with nike products.

you do realize all executive share purchases are filed with the SEC and publicly available, right?

Ooga booga nigger

> sign a guy who says 'maybe cops shouldn't constantly be shooting unarmed blacks'
Well. Those dumb niggers should've armed tbemselves.

What happened with nike? Link?

You're so fucking stupid you nigger lover. We just really hate niggers, Russia wasn't needed for us to boycott the fuck white people shoe company.

Maybe if niggers quit commiting crime they would stop getting shot. Cry harder nigger lover.

the SEC doesn't give a fuck unless there's a public outcry

fucking with the master race...fucking hilarious.

No. I fully support their anti nazi stance though.

Most of normies like myself don't care much for brand over another. I'll just browse the local sport store when I need a pair and pick whatever shoes that fits best at the time. I can guarantee that Nike will no longer be part of the selection process.

I'm givin my white-buxs to someone else.

how is this even a fucking story

i wasn't implying .. eh nevermind, you're retarded.

The SEC only gives a shit if it could get in trouble for not giving a shit.

Do you really believe the entire state financial apparatus is NOT corrupt to the core?

Seriously?

The only whites that wear this shit are wiggers

Attached: 1166573754[1].jpg (320x284, 37K)

>Click here
i am, never bought from them anyway so its real easy

There has been a huge decline yeah. You'll be very lucky if they make it to a year. You know, niggers don't really get these to wear and use. They get them to display, to show how "wealthy" they are. I remember I literally saw this one nigger who had like 300 pairs of shoes in his college dorm. Tons of them do this shit. Niggers are some of the richest people in the USA, they just spent all of their handouts on stupid shit. This is why blacks will never really be rich, they can't discipline themselves.

This is also why every rich/successful black that didn't get that way through sports carries a great deal of white blood. Just look at somebody like Oprah Winfrey - incredibly racist and too dumb to realize that everything she has is due to inheriting white genes. It's really sad really. The niggers don't understand that without our blood in them they would have 70 IQ on average.

It ends up being really funny though, because every big successful black they try to bring up (whose not sports) is literally 50%+ white whether they want to admit it or not.

I've pointed this out to some black people before and I always get that one drop crap....

Well I mean that's great. But there are plenty of blacks out there who are more white than black. And thats the thing, these people aren't really black. They are hybrids. Their dumb asses don't even realize that at this point, they fucking share significant blood with the white devils. And the fucked up thing is, when niggers think whites aren't around, they rank themselves in order of skin. And the one with the lighest is on top. Even niggers are racist.

90% of murders in my city are committed by blacks (16 to 30 years old) on blacks (16 to 30 years old), but somehow, legal guns and racist police is to blame.

God I'd love for a politician to have the balls to say it how it is and have a real conversation on how to fix this.

NIKKER

Attached: 18.jpg (586x890, 153K)

Nike Dips After Colin Kaepernick Unveiled in Anniversary 'Just Do It' Campaign
Nike traded lower Tuesday after the sportswear giant unveiled a new advertizing campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick, a former NFL quarterback who inspired a series of nation-wide protests against police brutality and social injustice but courted controversy by kneeling during the playing of the national anthem.

Attached: colink.jpg (640x436, 41K)

I fuck black women. Watching the looks of rage from the nigger man as they site the white master walking with their woman is food for the soul. It's even better when they try to do something. Niggers aren't prepared for white aggression.

What a shame, I really like Nike clothing. What alternatives are my boys wearing?

sweet summer child.