Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbubo44AU88
youtube.com/watch?v=F7manrULsgM
youtube.com/watch?v=8KQ8ppCyXno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely.
So is Brazil.

Of course there are white mexicans, but please don't pretend they are the majority.

>brown eyes
>white

What's the point of this thread?

There is a large commonplace issue that conflates ethnicity with nationality
almost all races have castes or classes, which tend to get whiter the higher you look on the nations "food chain" if you will
Not all brazilians are aids eating monkeys
Not all Indians shit in the street
all jews are feminine, insecure, narcissistic, parasites

>white man with brown eyes breeds with white woman with blue eyes
>son has blue eyes
>son is objectively white
???

Not most of it but honestly have you ever been to Monterrey. Its 90% white.

By American standards yes

>By American standards yes
I know

Attached: download.jpg (306x164, 6K)

That's because they're racists who throw all of their ugly spic mestizo trash into America

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbubo44AU88

Iberians are not white

Attached: 1200px-Northwestern_Europe_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 408K)

>Bleach hair
>I'M white
Mexicans are transracial

This. Regios are a meme for the most part but one gotta admit the fact that they’re white

Mexicans are not white, idiota

Attached: Mexican.jpg (650x488, 23K)

Never thought Flans of all fucking bands to be posted on Jow Forums

Look white to me.
Whiter than the mogolic slavishit

>brown eyes
>white

Amerimutt brainfarts make Scandinavians sad.

Attached: fg62r689fg248r5f.png (928x413, 594K)

>Look white to me.
>Whiter than the mogolic slavishit

Degenerate cousin of Americans confirmed

Attached: 42rcgh234r8cfjh2.png (650x976, 398K)

Found more of your white brothers!

At least they're not Mongols

Attached: 2857hdr24r78dc.png (650x976, 419K)

Yeah man somalis are totally white too

My fav. And I don't even speak beaner.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7manrULsgM

In western multicultural environments the effects of this caste system are negated.

>Not all brazilians are aids eating monkeys
In multicultural environments ALL brazilians consider themselves brazilian regardless of race.

This is the intrinsic flaw of "multiculturalism" If this is who they want to be then let them be the degenerate shitskins they are. anything else turns our culture into theirs.

Attached: brazilian-day-new-york-new-york-ny.jpg (960x643, 226K)

Youre not white unless your father is.

Some cult shit. Youre a fucking spic. A fucking nigger. If your mothers white.

America year 2300:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KQ8ppCyXno

There were germanic tribes on Iberian peninsula.

Women are just blank canvasses. Its the man who paints the picture. And you cant pain my fucking picture. Im painting mona lisas and youre painting picasos.

So if his father is White, then he is White?

Attached: 191ba21dc6eff4d545c134d6b1edb1b5.jpg (170x237, 9K)

No. Hes the new nigger.

A reinvented nigger.

We should exterminate everyone in africa and fill it with half breeds

>mutt talking about whiteness

Attached: burg.png (476x401, 138K)

The "new" nigger? I don't understand. Wat mean?

Attached: 3F1B5F62-EB9C-4B8E-90CC-80D089D71FB4.jpg (1230x1052, 234K)

Whiter than you Muhammad! ;)

You write like a faggot.

You must doodles dicks in stalls while sucking black glory holes.

This was written by a wetback spic, who's second language is English.

US should be accepting Mexicans, they're Christians who hate Muslims just like the rest of you.

Whats that? Youre butthurt?

They're a bit behind. The video is 10 years old, but this kind of shit was popular in 2001

No idea

>You write like a faggot.
He posts with reddit spacing

Hell no. I got many friends in Monterrey and they're almost all mestizos.

Some mexicans are white and some aren't,just like with any other nation you faggot

Lies.

>you can be a half breed and be white
No you cant
>shut up amerimutt. Who are you to say whats white
Anyone else see the contradiction?

Speak for yourself. 70% of my classroom is white. Uni is about the same.

Of course there are still mestizos over it

Not all french arent pussies, but lets not pretend they arent the majority.

That's because all of the brown Mexicans moved to the USA.

"They hate muslims" So we should let in boatloads of them so they can outnumber us, and rape, murder, and kill us. Because they hate muslims. What the fuck kind of retard logic is that?

Attached: PROP637.jpg (634x407, 89K)

Are* sheeeit

I'm speaking in general. Somebody who's white is of strictly European ancestry, not just look white in your eyes.

stop replying to these threads you stupid niggers

Attached: 1510610175263.png (1443x1095, 60K)

Attached: D1A5DA83-3F7F-4459-8029-D953C168025F.jpg (782x640, 69K)

Yeah and outside of your classroom everyone else looks like this.

Attached: Siempre-Trip-Sep-6th-1-1024x620.jpg (1024x620, 119K)

i've always wondered why mexicans in mexico seem whiter than mexicans in usa

do mexico send all their brown people to usa so they dont have to deal with them or what?

> There were germanic tribes on Iberian peninsula.

Nobody cares about germanic tribes in Iberia. It's not a secret that average Iberian is swarthy.

Attached: Spanish.jpg (650x488, 23K)

Lol.
>we taking your womens puto
>ah sheit. My half breeds. Theyre superior. And they hate me.

Nobody is sending anything. Poor people look like shit. It's even true for european countries.

In the US, we're getting the lowest of the low.
That's why almot 99% of the illegals that come here are brown skinned.

They're not Christians. They're Catholics.

/thread

Her hair is clearly dyed blonde

>who's second language is English
>who's

Yep. People forget the power structure in those countries has more or less stayed intact. All these races were conquered by whites in the past as well, which is the reason for this. We created the Asian, Indian and Hispanic Races, and now the American-nigger-hu white hybrid race. All of these things now we have done before.

Of course this is why the mostly ethnics with little white blood come here and try to agitate - they want us to ignore the fact that their home countries are not the egalitarian paradise they pretend, and that the whites remain firmly in charge. With guns. At the end of the day, we were born to rule. And they other races see us as their natural rules, that is why they are so dangerous.

A young caucasian man is born with more innate leadership talent then five of his non huwhite peers. These native spics have tried to dislodge the whites in power for 100s of years there and it hasn't worked, even though they've been trying their best with guns and bombs. That is the real reason they are coming here. It won't work here either. The European is a savage, tamed only by his civilization. When you remove the civilization.......

Blacks and spics are used to whites shackled by rule law and order. They are not shackled by those things because they don't have them, they exist in a primal state. The white man that will come into being if they "win" is something else entirely. The sort of men who ended Rome.... our enemies don't even know the trap that is awaiting them if they win.

>184521148

Not at all. But the are caucasians. Ancient white admixture that has been mostly bred out.

The indians are an example of a darker caucasoid race where the white is more present.

Oh, and the existence of these darker caucasian peoples is something the anti white racists greeeatly resent.

No its not.

those are of Spanish bloodline not the el goblino mestizo mayan shitstains circling the toilet.

Attached: 1531092640989.jpg (640x960, 99K)

Attached: 1522833917018.jpg (385x1024, 78K)

God-tier

Attached: vybory 2000.jpg (1100x750, 263K)

Most Brits have a small percentage of Iberian DNA. So you can take us off your map as you strike me as the one drop rule type of person.

>almost all races have castes or classes, which tend to get whiter the higher you look on the nations "food chain"

Amerimutt understanding of race.

According to Benjamin Franklin, Germans and Russians were too swarthy to be considered White.

>Most Brits have a small percentage of Iberian DNA

There is no "Iberian DNA".
What you have is "traces" of "haplotypes" that are more common in Iberia than Britain.
That's what the genetic tests detect.

The whole true however is that we are related in that we are mostly descended from the people who settled Western Europe (Celts if you like, but also the megalithic peoples before them... ).
Add to that ancient contacts as the Irish legends that the Irish descend from people from the Peninsula as well as verified migrations of people since a long time ago...

'no'

The people who have recently immigrated to the U.S.A. from Mexico are most often than not of the lower social strata and thus more heavily Indian.

Contrast that to the Venezuelans who have recently come to Europe.
They are more of a higher social strata and therefore more European than the average Venezuelan.

And such is life in non nation-states multicultural hell holes...

>Ireland
I'm not a fucking Iberian, not a modern one. We were white in Iberia back then

The Ancestry.com study showed on average British from each member nation had small amounts of Iberian DNA, The UK as a whole 3.05%. England 3.09%, Wales 3.24%, Scotland 2.30%, and N. Ireland 2.07%.
I also had Iberian come up in my 23&Me, although it was an extremely tiny amount.

Your sister looks qt tho...

Attached: 1534687686284.jpg (658x623, 64K)

>a Spaniard's bloodline does not get MOORED for 700 years
>that bloodline moves to Mexico
>no one in that bloodline fucks any of the Indians in Mexico for 500 years
>a true white Mexican
Yes, there is a small percentage of Mexcians who are completely of European origin, and a much larger percentage who are predominantly of European origin. Same for all South American countries.
We should only allow South Americans with over 56% European DNA into the US so that they can all be at least "white" by our standards.

What's wrong with Breivik?

OK.

Consider the following:
If you make such a test in which the reference populations are either North Euros (as in Scandinavians and Germanic and Slavic peoples of the North European plain) or Iberians (to the exclusion of other peoples in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean), then, Britain (and Ireland) will be a mixture of Northern Euros and Iberians.
Because the discrepencies in the genetic level - the genetic diferentiation will consider Northern Euros one extreme and Iberians the other and almost 100% of British genes will be found among said variation.

On the same level, if we exclude all Mediterranean basin peoples and all Europeans except the British as reference populations for Iberians...
Then Iberians would be something like 45% British, 45% Iberian and 10% other...

What I'm telling you is that there are no Iberian or British of French genomes and that shit that comes out of 23 and me and other similar genetic tests is treated data that the scientists opt to name almost randomly.

Consider that about half of the Iberian genome is not diverse enough to differentiate it from Northern Europeans.

Encyclopedia Brittanica says there are some 20 million white Mexicans.

Amid 100 million others...

so there are no niggers in portugal but there are a whole lot of niggers in office?
is that what you're trying to say?