New Numbers are in: 17 per cent of Canadians are supporting Maxime Bernier

Maxime is now at 17 percent support, up from the initial 13 and it hasn't even been two weeks since he announced his new party would be formed. I guess the dairy scandal being blown wide open is creating alot of new maxime voters. As it stands, he is the new political force in canada.

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-poll-finds-17-per-cent-of-canadians-are-open-to-supporting-maxime/

Attached: EIGHT BIT WOAH.png (579x449, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/policy
twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/1036583526404108288
youtube.com/watch?v=utj-cuHhSuU
globalnews.ca/news/3623401/36-billion-pacific-northwest-lng-project-dead/
spencerfernando.com/2018/06/26/failure-under-trudeau-a-record-100-billion-in-investment-abandoned-canada-in-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every is always asking for the QRD so here it is:

>Many people are asking what my policies are on various issues. Please check this section on my website that contains the various policies I put forward during the CPC leadership race. They will form the basis of the platform of the new party.

maximebernier.com/policy

Attached: 8356537595.png (445x404, 109K)

based as fuck, mad max has my support from USA

Attached: 9CA85D6A-5A9B-477F-BB52-D3758BB74C78.jpg (569x441, 48K)

bless your heart kind patriot

Attached: 2c2LC2FA2jRgrAcNXwCyEqfKKImROCoTAWuGgwzN-mg.jpg (640x420, 67K)

Was never queer for Scheer. Was going to protest vote before Mad Max broke away but now i have a home.

Is this Patrick Little all over again?

Attached: 1536009342578.png (300x276, 126K)

>End Corporate Welfare
>Cut taxes for businesses
>End capital gains taxes

LOL

Bernier barely lost the leadership race. As a base he at least has half the conservative vote but add to that people who have abstaining from voting.

Good news for Trudeau.

Attached: chug that jug fatty.gif (299x168, 1.95M)

it's really not

Hes our guy

Attached: 1535412467120.jpg (737x619, 160K)

on team trudeau bungling trade talks with all their posion pill bullshit

> From the very beginning, the Lib gov has not been trying at all to negotiate *free trade*. Its priority is to impose its “progressive agenda,” including gender, aboriginal, climate and labour issues, on trade relations. And to protect the SM cartel and other interest groups.

twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/1036583526404108288

Attached: 1535294836859.png (370x578, 334K)

>tfw libertarian leanings
>tfw those libertarian leanings do not extend to countries outside of mine
>minimal government regulation within my countries borders is good imo
>government putting regulations on companies outside my borders can also good sometimes
>tfw dont want cheep american poison quality milk flooding our market and support our dairy industry
>dont want justin to win
the absolute state of canadian politics

Attached: plz.png (500x533, 531K)

I was listening to patriot radio yesterday and more than one host was lamenting Trump being too much of an asshole. And then this Canadian lady called in and she was all like
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
>CANADIANS DON'T HAVE A SELF-IDENTITY
>THEY JUST THINK LIKE "OH WE'RE AMERICA BUT POLITE"
>JUSTIN TRUDEAU IS A COMPLETE MESS AND HE'S DESTROYING THE COUNTRY
>TRUMP SHOULD BULLY HIM INTO THE GRAVE, IT'S THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO CANADA IN DECADES

based leaf lady

>>tfw dont want cheep american poison quality milk flooding our market and support our dairy industry
you dont want consumers to have affordable choices.you shill for supply management.

Attached: screwed on internet edition.png (276x275, 37K)

american milk is a health risk and i dont really think its worth losing our dairy industry so degenerate retards can save 1$ on milk.

Tariff that shit. US milk is disgusting rancid pus.

FUCK
that reminds me I forgot to buy milk
this goddamn weird lady was looking at me and moving funny and and there were all these niggers loitering in front of the milk so you couldn't get by -- what were they doing there!

youtube.com/watch?v=utj-cuHhSuU

why are you lying about good american products? You would deny poor canadians nutritious and affordable milk. You are cruel.

and what about the $100 billion auto sector, how do you feel about losing that because your government was cap'd by agri cartels?

Attached: it's the same guy wtf.jpg (1200x902, 154K)

>in canada, politicians come in fags!

Bump.

Attached: 1466584735026.jpg (360x480, 30K)

related

Attached: milkistan.jpg (680x680, 66K)

Fuck off islamocommie

>70 per cent would not consider supporting Mr. Bernier’s party
That's a very bad poll.

You realise all this is doing is splitting the conservative vote and paving the way for a Liberal/Sikh landslide?
Canada will remain fucked.

>t. no brexit

>giving my basic two cents on what happens when a vote gets split
>LARD appears with a no context "insult"
Stay dark, mutt.
Also I'm Scottish so I don't give a fuck about Brexit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>scotland
>having been relevant since britland cucked it and added it to the kingdom

it will increase the total number of conservatives in parliament and will draw from trudeau's base.

Attached: INFORMATIVE INFO.png (276x256, 25K)

Not bad considering you only need about %25 of the vote to win the election.

due to the age of the poll, the number is likely higher than 17 percent. it is probably above twenty by now at least, with this rate of growth

>The poll of 1,000 Canadian adults was conducted between Aug. 25 and Aug 27 as part of an omnibus survey.

Attached: B6C.jpg (530x295, 24K)

I'm voting for him.

I don't care about conservatives winning. Our conservatives are no different than good for nothing liberals. Might as well be the same party. At least bernier is a guy who I can say "Hey, I'm glad he's my prime minister". Scheer's a cuck, trudeau's a faggot. I'll vote for the guy who is actually representing what I want.

Fuck this "strategic voting" bullshit. If you're voting "strategically" you're just asking for a slow death instead of a fast one. Bernier is giving us a chance to have our own Trump and we shouldn't piss that away.

>Might as well be the same party.
it's like a choice between Trudeer and Scheau.

I mean it was. haha, thank god for maxime

Attached: vote splitting.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Best of luck to Canada.
Scotland is fucked, only Conservatives we have are cucks and puppets of London.
Godspeed, leafs.

thanks bro

Attached: 1535217904457.jpg (602x552, 155K)

lol

who's the hottest woman in poland?

>17%
>No platform yet
>No party name yet
>No other confirmed defectors yet
>Literally nothing but Bernier so far

How is he doing it? Is this all based on him being anti PC?

Shill literally arguing with himself

Attached: 8BF0F8C7-CB85-4652-A48B-9EE3C04AF2DB.jpg (1563x1847, 466K)

I think it might be because he looks like a man.

but who is the pole?

Have seen his gun policy? It's pretty based. He wants us to have similar gun laws to America.

A vote between Trudeau and Scheer is just a 5% difference in policy. Who cares if Scheer is split? He's worthless to the right. The "(((progressive))) conservative" experiment has run its course.

Leafs, how will you feel if the US annexed you? imho it would make the map of NA look a lot more aesthetically pleasing

canada is no longer under a functional national framework.

they can't even build a pipeline.

Attached: writing_process.gif (150x107, 261K)

The Americans just speak from their asses. They won't touch our clay as long as mad max becomes PM because our guns laws will be so ideal that we will be able to fight them.

Take off the memeflag you mentally ill pole. I know it's you. Memeflaggot.

>The Americans just speak from their asses.

speaking like this becomes thinking like this.

which leads to statements like:

>They won't touch our clay as long as mad max becomes PM because our guns laws will be so ideal that we will be able to fight them.

What the hell would we even do with your clay? We have enough problems trying to manage our own.

>What the hell would we even do with your clay?
it's what is under the clay.

but why invade when you have a president who can get them to sell it to you at discount, because they dont have a choice.

Attached: spacepresident.jpg (1732x1682, 1.43M)

And God Damn it everything is metric up there. Can you imagine the absolute clusterfuck?

We all do. I'm not the one talking about annexation first. I has become a meme at this point.

as if
The US already has damn near everything you'd ever want under its own clay. All these damn Jews got everbody locked in to this idiotic idea that we can only survive with international interdependence.

Yeah right. How about let's just act like adult toward each other and have some pleasant tourism if you want to see or do something different from what's in your own country?

im not entertaining the idea that it is a realistic notion. but it was mentioned and i did comment on the idea.

a canadian user is starving.

if only he could have access to cheap nutritious food from america he would be saved from his plight

Attached: 1533610898806.jpg (1280x514, 61K)

It's literally coming up on harvest season in Canadia. There's no reason you can't have food. It'll even be hunting season soon. The only reason for no food in a place like this is a dysfunctional economy.

>The only reason for no food in a place like this is a dysfunctional economy.

you have correctly nailed the issue. the government is run by incompetents, they do not know how to implement a functional economy that benefits the citizens.

Imagine starving here unless you live in the middle of nowhere. It would take an agricultural genius to rival Stalin to fucking starve out the population.

many people get arrested so that they can have food and shelter, in order to merely surivive.

Maybe they should make prisoners work the fields. If you want to be a nigger slave you can work like one. Free food and protection, just like in feudalism.

>Free food and protection, just like in feudalism.
not to mention the reduced carbon footprint.

Wait is this Bernier guy trying to make the country more open to international markets? If so he is just another part of the Jewish problem.

Attached: image.jpg (476x476, 25K)

Isn't that kind of what humans have been doing in one way or another since they figured out agriculture? Most people are happy enough to work some job or other to keep busy and well fed as long as they have a nice place to sleep and some time to kick back and talk about sportsball or build a crazy tractor out of spare parts. Maybe the government is just too top-heavy and trying to run too big a place with too few people able to run anything at all.

And as long as it's not predatory against that segment of the population who would rather fuck off and do their own thing rather than be a serf, then what's the problem?

trudea scared off 100 bllion bucks

Attached: 100 billion.png (640x725, 102K)

I don't think you can quite look at it net like that though. Too much information is lost when you reduce it to just one or two numbers. Where were those bucks coming from? Where did they go? What were they doing?

I mean, you could argue letting China take over is great for the investment, but all that does is erase your population using fake debt issued by the Jewish Federal Reserve in the US. I thought Canadaland didn't want to be taken over by the US.

Is that a yes or no?

here's some nitty gritty

in 10 years it would have been 400 billion - the biggest energy investment in canadian history

This would have allowed Canada to sell natural gas to China, Japan, etc where it sells for $15 USD, instead Canada is stuck selling it to the US for $3.

globalnews.ca/news/3623401/36-billion-pacific-northwest-lng-project-dead/

you can read their report on the nitty gritty of why they pulled out if you are smart enough to find it

and more:

Under Trudeau, A Record $100 BILLION In Investment Abandoned Canada In 2017

spencerfernando.com/2018/06/26/failure-under-trudeau-a-record-100-billion-in-investment-abandoned-canada-in-2017/

Attached: petronas.png (838x1234, 789K)

Why would you want Malaysia control your energy infrastructure?

are you thinking you are the smart one here?

Dude if they own us then we win.

This faggot has been shilling fake food prices for a month now.
His two triggers are oil pipelines and Amir Khadr.
Probably a Jew who thinks he’s an actor and witty.

Attached: 9F5556D0-DA63-409E-992B-8DD044CD9FCF.jpg (2184x405, 157K)

For reference there's a British company that bought the gas infrastructure in my previous city. Why? Britain's great and everything (angolsphere4lyfe) but why would you do that?

Now Nestle is draining the Great Lakes so they can sell it back to us and probably give it away to China as well. Stupid! Too many such cases!

>!
settle down cochise

does all the jizz you slurp give you a noticeable test boost?

>184531658
Jew

leaf fight best fight
>niggas don't know about what's behind my passive-aggression

Every time I see a comment like this I picture the author as one of pic related. Trudeau is becoming more unpopular by the week and a lot can still happen in 12 months

>drinking milk

Attached: numalecollage.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

do you have any rebuttals or counterarguments? any numbers you'd care to dispute?

you should read the sticky. it is there to help you post and think better.

Is this recycling guy a cheap shill?

Attached: L5aOpZc.gif (320x362, 1.99M)

you wouldnt recognize patriotism if it reached up and bit your ass square on the ring.

Attached: zoom snacks.jpg (125x107, 3K)

>we should become neocons to fix everything
Fuck off boomer.

you are inventing the cintents of posts then replying to what you invented. is this how you also think?

This is one hell of a rude Canadian! Jeez!

>supports a globalism
>wtf why does this guy think I'm a Jew/shill

That's good however it worries me that the Tories will be too divided come next election. Liberals are fucking up big time so now is the time to band together.

you really dont like maxime bernier.

why are you upset, did the handsome men board trick you into showing your pecker again?

That's against the rules on /hm/. That sort of thing goes on /soc/.

They took the term dairy cartel a little too seriously.

>That's against the rules on /hm/
you'd know better than i no doubt.

Attached: do the zoom.jpg (125x91, 2K)

He's fucking right though. The Liberal Party is in shambles after the last few weeks. I much prefer Bernier over Scheer but now is not the time to divide the vote. They must take this opportunity or else we'll see another Liberal government next election.

>saving thumbnails is now Canadian humor

you dairy cartel shills crack me up. you dont much like ungamed democratic processes or would not game them so much. shameful.

maxime bernier is going to attempt to do something that has never been done in Canadian history. He will unite the Quebecois and anglophones in this country. We will put aside our troubled history and unite for against the non white hordes that have invaded our land. If there is anything that the Quebecois hates more than anglophones, its non white immigrants.

Attached: canada 53% white.png (270x317, 8K)

I have poor vision too does that also mean I'm a numale?

Take off your flag or you admit you're that autistic polack that spams the same thread every day