Insurrection

Ok, ok, ok. You all know you're going to loose, right? Despite your best efforts, the majority of whites still dont understand that they will be violently removed from their homelands in Europe, quite soon. So my question is, why do let it happen? Fight them in the street. Resort to violence, for once. Do something. This happening everywhere, because people put "muh feelings" over being safe in their own countries. Genuinely, if you don't do something soon, you deserve to be exterminated.

t. Refugee
>Inb4 CIA/FBI

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-080707_Chrome.jpg (1079x1183, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article175390984/Tod-am-Jungfernstieg-Es-wird-20-Uhr-und-dann-geht-es-hier-los.html
jihadwatch.org/2018/07/video-from-germany-muslim-migrant-beheads-1-year-old-girl-merkel-bans-media-reporting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay Leaf, please tell them to hurry up so the EU collapses already

It will collapse, then your country. Do you not think Mexicans will provide a similar fate for you?

Not worried about Mexico. The EU has to collapse for the next phase of American Imperialism to begin.

isn't canada less than 50% white already? your descent into hell is well underway

Oh, I bet. You keep saying this, yet you import us daily into your big cities. Why?

>whites will be violently removed from their homelands in Europe
Please make it happen already, I'm fucking tired of waiting.

Why are you giving up? That is why I am confused.

I'm not triggered by petty race bait, I just know whats really going down. The collapse of the EU is where the new empire begins. White power never stops my friend cause its always decades ahead of you brown folk.

But if America is brown, and Europe is brown, there are no more white?

Most likely it was a fellow Muslim baby so I don’t cares.

Europe is suicidal and decadent. We deserve out faith.

>Implying the Chinese won't do this to you
You'll be building shrines to your yellow overlords soon, faggot.

Attached: P6q35qW.png (657x527, 21K)

I'm not giving up. I want the violence to escalate.

White people have been told for decades that race isn't real, or at least shouldn't factor into your decision making when interacting with others. This has led to a lot of people believing that all races are fundamentally the same as them, with the same innate values and priorities.

>loose

Stopped reading there. Fucking uneducated swine.

It’s not going to change shit, amerinigger

They reported this..

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article175390984/Tod-am-Jungfernstieg-Es-wird-20-Uhr-und-dann-geht-es-hier-los.html

Mexicans are going to Canada now lmao. At least 65000 Mexicans residing in the US have made the trip since November. That’s the ones we know about which is always just a fraction of the truth.

I’m gonna start an NGO to help refugees get to Canada.

>Fight them in the street. Resort to violence, for once. Do something
So you want us to stop you?

No, you walked into a trap. Enjoy the monster we created as it destroys your family then spreads like a disease back to your home.

You really thought there was such thing as a free lunch... Welcome to the New World Order.

>there are no more white?
And that's a good thing.

At least you animals recognise the Jew is not white (despite being Euro)

Then we will be lurking in your dingy little basement

dont you Americanos diablos ever get tired of lying? quit projecting your problems on us

Attached: 1536063713414.png (398x312, 254K)

Info is legit, not another 'planted' story
Hiding those facts from the public is violence made to the People, if you don't warn citizens, they can't protect themselves so you put them in danger
The governments should publish those facts and the medias should stop the auto censure

Aftermath vid
jihadwatch.org/2018/07/video-from-germany-muslim-migrant-beheads-1-year-old-girl-merkel-bans-media-reporting

Read posts ITT
You edgelords should be in bed or at school
You're not different than the terrorists
US posters should read their press more often, same horrors happen but done by US citizens, most of them being white

ok abdul

surprise, heavy dose of chink coloring lightens the browning

Petit enculé de merde, le jour ou je t'attrape, je vais te faire un cul de la taille d'un ballon de foot
Lis mes posts, fils de pute
Petite merde

>quite soon.
>population of Europe = 741.4 million
Let's say 200 million of them are men above 15.

lol good luck.

this is a misleading headline. beheadings are a combination of machetes + privilege, this poor migrant lacks white privilege therefore this isn't a beheading. this is just a migrant punching up.

WTF is wrong with muzzies, why are they beheading babies now? They are literally the spawn of the devil..

lmao faggot

The overwhelming majority either supports this cancer or doesn't care about it at all.
And the people who do care have too much to lose in case they'll be only part of a small uprising and the government still remains.
Also a reminder that the US has military outposts all over Yurop, especially in Germany, who needs an uprising the most. Should the people ever rise up, they'll send in the army to protect "muh poor fugees" and defeat the "evil nazis xD". Even toppling the EU governments would be rendered meaningless because of this.
It's over. We've already lost and it'll never change. You are just experiencing a slow execution.