GET WOKE GO BROKE

>Silicon valley
OH NO NO NO
DUDE LOOK AT HIS COMPANY

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1638x1418, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hsmm1PKqGo
businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-tech-elite-is-leaving-san-francisco-2018-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Go below and find a toadie
>Offer him a one time $30k bonus + board position to cut his nuts off
Not only does it serve as a yes man, on the progressive stack having a trans CEO is much more impressive than a woman.

Yes! So powerful! This will definitely be positive for everyone and have 0 negative affect.

just hire conservative transgender women
get these roasties btfo

>hiring a mentally defective freak

Women are so 'strong' they require legislation just to get a fucking job lmao.

How is that legal.

>board draws straws
>loser has to legally change his gender to female
>profit

Simple. Just identify as female. Done.

roastie detected

lel, i can already hear the screeching replies to that
>muh miss soggy knee
>muh glass ceiling
>muh old boys club

Nice hands

go be retarded somewhere else

Crusader Kings wish they had council appointments so easy.

So smug and proud of herself... I hate liberals, its all posturing, self congratulating bullshit. No logic at all.

>conservative
>transgender
>women

If they identify as female, will you still ask to show bobs and vagin?

Attached: suicidedog.jpg (1155x658, 91K)

liberal status: trolled epic style !XD

So will someone fake being a tranny for the sake of the company?

Commiefornia is basically another country at this point.

>California is a dying state
>homeless everywhere, literal shithole
>middle class leaving in their thousands
>we need more legislated feminism, that will fix it

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hsmm1PKqGo

Attached: gallery_xlarge.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

The funny thing with all these feminist laws (as it is with every law) is, that you need the police (85% male and 15% female pen-pushers) to ENFORCE them. If men would simply say NO, nothing would happen. All it needs is a unified male interest.

The fuck is up with those gorilla hands?

Attached: Drinks_breathalyzer.gif (272x255, 1.98M)

Where do you draw the line?

Next up, black transgendered cripples.

>We can't find any

Guess you'll have to raise the wage on that position considerably. It'll be the highest paid job of the company simply because law requires it and the supply is low. This whole thing is horse shit. A position is a position. A company reserves the right to put whoever they want in this position.

This. Just pick a guy, have him wear a ""feminine"" style power suit and change his driver's license to female.

Give him a bonus for going along with it. Problem solved.

>if men would simply say no

You can hardly call the dickless simps in the West "men". They'll do anything to appease women for a chance at that warm hole.

Isnt it interesting !
The same pattern, EVERY time:

The more women, the more destruction, lies, hypocrisy, paraitism,degeneracy, injustice, did i mention lies, even more lies, toxicity, in short : the more eeeeevil !

Interesting, isnt it ?!

>that man face
>those man hands

Attached: 1534151651733.gif (220x309, 319K)

> women’s insight is critical to companies
>which is why we’ll force you to employ women rather than you choosing to employ these critically important employees
Do they ever see the irony?

>a unified male interest
Never going to happen. Men will not stand up for themselves as a group. There are too many perils involved in that.

>If men would simply say NO, nothing would happen.
We’re talking about corporate tax laws here. Businesses don’t have the luxury of simply not following the law. They would get fined. The real life consequence is that California will continue to hemmorage industry at an even faster pace

>Senator Hannah-Beth Jew, Dem.
Opinion discarded.

And to think I was starting to doubt my 3x nasdaq short position. Thanks, Cali.

>Do they ever see the irony?
No.

Attached: lel.png (507x363, 47K)

Liberals keep pushing shit that destroys their state little by little. The worse things get, the more they blame conservatives and cry like whiny bitches. Eventually when the policies they have pushed for make them unable to have sustainable lives(businesses leaving), they move on to another state to destroy.

>pic related.

Attached: IndependenceGay.jpg (1090x800, 335K)

I don't know about what American police can do, but at least the military when swearing in pledges to protect the nation from all enemies, outside and within.
An executive intervention wouldn't necessarily be unconstitutional, and most states will agree California (the state) doesn't give a shit about the constitution, raping it whenever it suits them.

California is a rogue state.
It's starting to get time to remind them of their obligations.

they say a "female" is required
but they don't say it has to be a biological female

Isnt it interesting !
The same pattern, EVERY time:

The more women, the more destruction, lies, hypocrisy, paraitism,degeneracy, injustice, did i mention lies, even more lies, toxicity, in short : the more eeeeevil !

Interesting, isnt it ...

Dunning-Kroeger never does.

>The real life consequence is that California will continue to hemmorage industry at an even faster pace
so how many months till the big article talking about big businesses moving their HQs to other states and how its hurting the economy?

>They would get fined
And who would ENFORCE that fine ? Men, in their function as policeMEN !

Its funny cos this will wreck their board.

>implying they will make the actual decisions
They'll realize very soon that they are just quota hires because of legislation, somebody else will make the decisions.

"Liberals" want to legalize Happy™ Authoritarianism®.

Dhe First Rule About Feminist Fight Club Is Dhat You Do Not Talk About Feminist Fight Club

Attached: 23.jpg (586x890, 221K)

There has got to be a way to short an entire state on the stock market, I mean soros does it right?

lol you know he's fucking pushing for this shit to short so many companies

I wonder how the crime rate will go when local and state cops don't get paid anymore.
Maybe I should get my buddies around and offer under the table security.

Madness. Extreme government overreach.
Even more companies will leave California, which is probably the underlying goal.

You OK medpack?

Just have one of the men on your board identity as female.

Chief Diversity Officers galore.

Every company will simply incorporate out of state. Delaware is popular option for many companies, currently.

Attached: board.jpg (925x588, 218K)

Sexism is legal if it benefits women, see pic for many more examples.

Attached: nemo.jpg (2045x1470, 853K)

Heh. I've always said marriage is a rusty bear trap baited with a vagina.

all the companies would just move to another state

Attached: IMG_20180331_094634.jpg (183x193, 6K)

Silicon valley and other major corps are already moving elsewhere. California is done by next year at the latest, won't be a tax base left, no gibs either.

Attached: 9000.jpg (1313x2214, 1.14M)

they are moving to Austin
100% sure of that

businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-tech-elite-is-leaving-san-francisco-2018-3
new zealand, colorado and texas mostly.

How are things on the ground over there with the election over there? Best place to visit and party with other whites after the right wing wins?

Fucking this. Need men to pass laws to force men to hire them.

Fucking techbros gonna ruin New Zealand before I retire there.

Curitiba and Florianópolis it the elections don't get rigged

All the pathetic fags who call themselves men in California most likely retweeted this article a million times saying shit like “...and it’s beautiful”. California is lost.

Attached: 120320EC-8EE6-4C22-B4E1-7BD1953FDF64.jpg (474x315, 16K)

Good thing it's California where you can just freely designate a man as a woman

All this will do is force companies out of the state. Why do they think this is a good idea?

Attached: d71.jpg (600x675, 35K)

>seemingly neutral regulations that put female soldiers at a disadvantage
so... anything? i can't think of a single physical thing you could require soldiers to do that wouldn't give men an advantage over women

Attached: zoinks.jpg (623x713, 62K)

Attached: gender equality bundeswehr.jpg (887x1080, 260K)

I like how they even recognize within the law that if shit hits the fan, they'll just give all that shit up. You think men will actually fight for your country with laws like that?

>i can't think of a single physical thing you could require soldiers to do that wouldn't give men an advantage over women

Women are equal if you change the requirements, user.

Attached: womenmil.png (1713x1790, 1.8M)

>Women are equal if you change the requirements, user.

*wrong pic

Attached: rewr.jpg (1200x1420, 954K)

This is a pure virtue signal move. It won't be enforceable against any company in California, because Facebook, Google, Twitter, Apple, etc, (basically every corporation in the United States) is incorporated in Delaware. Not California.

>This law is not applicable in a state of tension or a state of defense
this tells the whole story. the US army did a study on platoon tactics/patrols with all women, all men, and mixed platoons and the groups with women did absolutely horrendously. when we get into a real war and if i'm fighting in then my hope of hopes will be 1) not to have women in my unit and 2) that the enemy has women in theirs

take landmines, for example. it's better for a landmine to maim an enemy soldier rather than kill him because their unit will have to slow down to care for the injured including re-distributing his equipment and carrying him. with women in your unit you are effectively already a battle-damaged unit

Attached: 1534892107177.jpg (960x720, 217K)

>Nothing like a little mandatory equality to make sure that absolutely everything gender relations related is made absolutely as bad as fucking possible. I didn't think it could get worse with third wave social political vulture's making being a straight white male in the workplace like playing a game of time Lord psychic minesweeper against a bunch of Jew hunter tier feminazi's.

>Surely nothing bad will come of this.

The way we win is to basically remove the male validate from their white knights. When they are no longer useful as servant males the feminists will need someone else to take any possible risks for them and to do any actual labor. The movement collapses without willing male support. We just need to deplatform the "men" in the movement by treating them exactly like women. And treat the feminists exactly like men.

Attached: 1534742314158.png (760x952, 1.27M)

Attached: marines.png (530x1403, 799K)

At least they didn't have to wear high heels

Attached: inhershoes.jpg (870x2898, 1.16M)

>The way we win is to basically remove the male validate from their white knights.

#siwilhanism

Attached: siwilhanism.jpg (1000x1309, 246K)

>When they are no longer useful as servant males the feminists will need someone else to take any possible risks for them and to do any actual labor. The movement collapses without willing male support.

Attached: m.jpg (979x636, 196K)

Mfw this is a great idea

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 13K)

That's a man look at it's hands

That's California, they have all kinds of fucked up laws

Guess we'll just HQ outside of commiefornia. I hear Ireland is breddy good.