Cringe

cringe

Attached: 1536062971218.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?safe=off&ei=DICOW9TJIs_fwAKIpIiIDw&q=india poop biofuel&oq=india poop biofuel&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160k1.11158.12799.0.13023.7.7.0.0.0.0.95.468.7.7.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.7.462...33i21k1.0.3PFdxPe5Zxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but she's so beautiful

>le cringe lelexdd

Implying you wouldn’t fuck her brains out

its what she clearly wanted to do
who the fuck are you op
bet money youve done way worse than this
i bet big money

looks fine to me, faggot. you couldn't get laid, even if you assimilated into their bs

I like the part that she isn't dating women anymore because fucking her boss is more traditional.

>she
>her

Attached: new avengers lookin shitty.jpg (800x533, 109K)

>she
>her
>she
>her

Attached: Excalibur_Reaction.jpg (1273x717, 207K)

Antifa is cringe

its a free country
what the fuck do you do for hobbies
yeah i think theyre gay as shit. look gay as shit. but im not going to tell them to do otherwise. fuck you

who is this person then sorry im not as fucking gay as you to keep up with whoever the fuck a person squinting into sunlight is

yikes, she's on here with us.

NOT A REAL NS SUPPORTER, BUT ONE OF THOSE MEME FLAG KEKESTANI SHITHEADS

>shows hot chick who is into chan culture
>posts cringe
OP is either a faggot or a retard.

One has nothing to do with the other.

I'm on the right, but shit like this is embarrassing. Stop defending it.

Everyone is so critical at least they are out there standing up for what they believe in, in an age of fake news

gonna need some information on this person in order to decide for myself how gay i wanna be.

vagina :)

minge

get the fuck off Jow Forums, newfag. I don't spoonfeed scum like you.

She has autism. She gets a pass.

These cringelords are great against antifa precisely because they're so ridiculous. This is the enemy the brave anti-fascists come out to assault?
Powerful.

Attached: 1535100848530.png (640x478, 431K)

Oi

wow youre cool a democrat flag. youre the coolest person on pol. never leave it pol wants you so badly to be here

lmao are there even such things as newfags on Jow Forums in 2018 you past dwelling cave dwelling moms basement dwelling faggot?

>shit like this is embarrassing
We need every support we can get

so? why do you care who is on our side. as long they want blood on their hands or work for us they're good people.

you are cringe searching those pictures.

Wait, what?

Attached: 1535054495190.gif (500x491, 196K)

These alt-lit sobyboyos look really pathetic. I'm not a natsoc , but this shit makes me furious,these are the type of guys in right who like jews and Ben Shytepiro... I hope antifa kicks their cringy kekistani asses...

>oh really
kys blue pilled shit. Why haven't you taken the practicality pill to choosing your friends properly? You ruined the MAGA movement and killed the Alt Right.

For the sake of the white race in America you and Richard Spencer should fuck off.

Attached: the image that killed the -pol- to twitter normie meme pipeline.jpg (1024x827, 820K)

How is it embarrassing? Because she is raising a meme flag on Google?

Okay i gotta agree with self aware cucks for once. She wasn’t bombing Google so yeah that’s embarrassing

Say what you want about her politics or personality but there is no denying that she is hot as fuck. Hottest of the tradthots.

we just need to wait until they fuck off again

Someone please tell her, her autism is showing.Her cringy actions are embarrassing ...At first I was feeling sorry for her,not anymore,she's plain annoying !

I think they all want to be the new le based stickman. That's all there is to it, they're faggots seeking attention.

bullet sponges are great to let artillery do it's thing. Let them be while we plot the next ''swedistan'' ''its okay to be white'' or the re-election of trump.

Incel rage thread

i can tell by the bruise on her leg that she fucks dogs trust me I'm Canadian I know

Fucking HOT. Gimmy that THOT.

I would totally let my girl get banged by a dog. That way I know she won't get pregnant and go looking for some other dude. Degrading as fuck.

What the fuck are you even talking, you autist?

She would probably be fun to chill with and make fun of niggers after sex

Just look at those fuckmarks on her thighs and guess what happened.

Hey I recognize her

Attached: 21616052_125358231523244_7029472821233727906_n.jpg (960x958, 119K)

Max cringe

Attached: 7OKT6Bp.jpg (2576x1932, 656K)

She's being too autistic to pick longer pants instead of those daisy dukes ...

who dis bitch? Is she the one who got railed by PJW and cries a lot on youtube?

At least not as cringy as your faggot parades.

aren't ancaps supposed to be the ''misguided philanthropes'' with above average intelligence? I Always found the SJW devious critters the worst and centrist totalitarianism the best.

Whoever could pull me out would be the new king of england.
I would hit that like a 30-06 hits a kitten.

Attached: eceleb.png (1312x504, 90K)

PJW confirmed autist slayer chad

She's not even trad, though. She's a bisexual who consorts with trannies, and she's shown she's not above fucking someone for a job.

She considers her Youtube channel a comedy channel and now classifies herself as a "classic liberal" who just trolls people further to the left than she is.

it's crazy how even ugly white girls like her are still way more attractive than an above average looking nigger girl

Take that back

Attached: w2L5JvN.jpg (1932x2576, 231K)

Attached: TDS E WHORES.jpg (637x7702, 2.38M)

She got pushed down the stairs or something.

I had a rocking boner when she tweeted ‘i am in pain’.

will break on entry, atleast get a fucking meat knife. they're sturdier.

ITS HAPPENING.

google.com/search?safe=off&ei=DICOW9TJIs_fwAKIpIiIDw&q=india poop biofuel&oq=india poop biofuel&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160k1.11158.12799.0.13023.7.7.0.0.0.0.95.468.7.7.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.7.462...33i21k1.0.3PFdxPe5Zxg

Attached: 1502795654069.png (764x481, 495K)

Eh she's okay looking. I'd put a white baby inside of her.

Seriously. One of the things the proud boys get right, is that they accept gay dudes (not the flaming type) and dudes of other races. The glory of our New Fasicm, is that we will outmaneuver the left by turning its own weapon against it : inclusivity. Those who are willing to sacrifice for the west's future can stay and join us. Those who don't wan to GTFO.

I don't care as long they're pro-old timey neighbourhood. wether that's 2 dudes or a nignog and a coalburner. that's the difference form the actual 50s system.
and vaccines, lots of vaccines. fuck the iron lung.