I CAN NOT MAKE GIRLS LAUGH

What did you do to me Jow Forums? I used to be these extroverted kid who who always made funny jokes and made everyone laugh. Girls loved me and thought i was very funny.

Then i discovered Jow Forums and now i'm this lonely Autist who can't make a single joke that doesn't revolve around Kikes and Niggers.

Attached: 1517019241195.jpg (1024x749, 456K)

>implying women understand humor

The reason they're not laughing is because you're ugly / unfit

Exactly. I gained a lot of weight and I noticed women laughed less around me, then I lost the weigh and women tell me I'm funny. Women don't have the ability to have genuine laughter.

That's a lie! Women dont care about looks, they care about personality

Your weight is a component of personality to women lol

this is not politics

It's all about face
I was in subway the other day, prettiest man in the room which isn't saying a whole lot
and the guy in front of me was wearing some goony video game t-shirt
the squad of sandwich girls were all having fun and started asking him what his shirt ment
he started mumble rapping "idk"
the girls, sensing inferiority pushed a little bit and started giggling
I wiggled my eye brows a little bit when the alphagirl (only not fat girl there) looked over at me and she started dying of laughter

humor is fucking easy you literally just have to joke around and be aware that you are a human being in a world full of other human beings instead of being yourself in a world full of other people.

Attached: 1535047810071.png (1681x2269, 153K)

You're not good looking enough to make women laugh. It's not about being funny, it's about being attractive.

Wrong, they care about looks, but are willing to sacrifice looks for something that replaces what being fit means (discipline). Meaning that women want a disciplined man, if your body is fat, you are not disciplined, but if you have money, that means that you are.

literally none of these posts are even responses to the op

"Average" people laugh to dumb shit, like children. Often it's just nervous or pro-social laughter, too. But they basically have the minds of children and a very lowbrow sense of humor.

Attached: lhjhTmW[1].png (720x720, 771K)

That's a lie! They said they dont care about looks, the fact they respond to my Chad profile talking about fucking them in the first message is just a coincidence

Maybe autism is contagious OP? Also seems like being a faggot might be as well with all the trap threads lately.

Been like that since I was 11, welcome to the club kiddo

Personality and don't forget confidence, bro! PUA is totally not a scam in which con men tell ugly losers what they want to hear in exchange for money.

Nice try rabbi

Attached: 1534583865553.jpg (470x470, 168K)

>that picture
Gamers rise up

women don't know anything about humor

they only laugh if they're attracted to you

That's right! I mean just look at how many girls saying they just want a nice guy but cant find one! It's obviously because no nice guys have talked to her! Only jerks!

Tickle them...
WITH YOUR DICK!

I tell women the worst jokes noone ever laughs at and if they do I fuck them because they are only laughing to try and fuck me.

Replace personalty with money and you are right.

I was a grump the first few months I started frequenting this place; it's hard not to feel rage realising the depths of corruption and brainwashing in modern society.

You just need to take healthy steps back from this place regularly. Exercise, read, play music, build yourself and your character. Take delight in blowing morons out of the water with your rational thinking. I can't tell you how many hard-left women are secretly dying for a principled conservative guy who calls out nonsense.

looks personality and wealth are all linked

There is some corilation but look at harvy W and soros, and any other man with money.

>I can't tell you how many hard-left women are secretly dying for a principled conservative guy who calls out nonsense.

Attached: women.gif (498x237, 941K)

They grew up.

I can't into any girl that's pretty, yet girls I find ugly I talk like they're guys and don't give a fuck.

And the whole alpha beta chad thing paired with the redpills on women doesn't help anything either.

Same case as you OP how the fuck do we approach these creatures?

>Same case as you OP how the fuck do we approach these creatures?
The trick is to make them approach you.