Jow Forums BTFO

>Literally no understanding of economics
> "if people stop using something cos of X, company will keep X"

this is the state of america folks

Attached: foto_no_exif (3).png (622x424, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/peterpham/2015/10/29/the-tpp-induced-love-triangle-between-nike-the-u-s-and-vietnam/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4JSw55aRPs
newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-gastronomy/chick-fil-as-creepy-infiltration-of-new-york-city
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The liberal's only experience with a large-scale boycott is when faggots prancing outside of Chick-fil-a practically tripled the chain's sales. So this actually is how liberals think boycotts work.

How does one become so hate filled that they turn into butter?

I'm just wondering if the old saying bad publicity is still publicity will hold true for Nike here. Everyone is talking about Nike now. Will this boost sales or are there enough people who hate kaepernick to boycott Nike and reduce sales. Interesting

They have probably calculated it. Still, nevertheless, I'm not buying.

Does Nike still use third world sweatshops?

bad publicity is still publicity if you are not as big as Nike. Everyone knows about them, so it won't push up their recognition, it will just draw back former customers. Hollywood and MSM already tried it, doesn't seem like they are on the rise now, does it?

perhaps op is alluding to little black sambo story
perhaps op is retarded faggot

Maybe they didn't calculate it and their marketing departments are filled with idiot women like most marketing departments... and being corporate politically correct hell hole, the men were too scared to tell them hem how dumb it is to use kaepernick.

Nike has
>multiple sports partnerships
>multiple top athletes as spokespeople
>multiple non sports partnerships
>cheap Chinese labor
>dumb black consumers who literally rob trucks for their merchandise
Nike will be fine

Good point, Central Europe scum

>1 like

Premarket stock price of Nike is down. Investors seem unhappy.

I need a new pair of sneakers and last time I bought Nike just because they fit and they were there. This time I'll be sure to buy any other brand. So that's one down, 10 billion to go.

Who talks about this? I need to find people who are more into this.

Lol she liked her own tweet

> dumb black consumers who literally rob trucks for their merchandise
How does theft profit the company? Some sort of insurance?

>the merchandise has already been purchased when it leaves the factory
Is /pol really this business illiterate?

What brand you gonna get? New balance?

And Smith and Wessons sales exceeding expectations this quarter.

>buying nike
Their shoes have always been shit though

They're so well known that bad publicity is actually bad for them

A reminder of why Nike hates Trump so much: he killed the TPP, a trade treaty that would have made it cheaper for Nike to import shoes from Asian countries with lower labor costs. Trump cut into the profits they hoped to make of lower tariffs on Vietnamese goods.
forbes.com/sites/peterpham/2015/10/29/the-tpp-induced-love-triangle-between-nike-the-u-s-and-vietnam/
Corporations virtue signal out of vindictiveness.

>/pol
>retailers pay POs for non delivery of products
Nigger detected

Nike owns retail outlets. Theft from them impacts the company.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4JSw55aRPs

I haven't bought anything from Nike in 20 years.
Why? Not black, that's why
What the fuck products are you faggots buying with Nike logos on them, anyway?
Serious question. I'm interested

>Liberals and commies supporting a company that uses sweatshops

OH NO NO NO NO

literally dont remember the last nike thing i bought. it mustve been like 1997 on a pair of shoes or something. and they were probably so shit i never bought another.

>So this actually is how liberals think boycotts work.
Chick-fil-A stopped funding anti-gay causes, so the boycott was successful at accomplishing its primary goal. The boycott was so successful, retarded American conservatives don't even realize it.

And I eat at Chick-fil-A. It's tasty.
Nike's future is really in China. Boomers in America are not.

not that I buy them because of the swoosh, but Nike is a parent to Bauer and Bauer makes quality hockey equipment, looks like its CCM from here on, boys.

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Also basketball is huge in China, and Chinese people don't get a flying fuck about the U.S. national anthem. Nike will be fine.

it's 2018 and people still watch someone else play sports instead of playing it themselves?
sports are literally just another form of gibs.

payment is already paid before items are shipped, and even if it is not insurance pays for it if it is stolen in transit
Insurance pays out, never before released shoes, probably insured for double their worth

Fuck NIKE and McDonald's. I wonder how long they can hemorrhage money trying to pretend they are "with it" and they "get it". I think it was yesterday there was a thread about a dindu who lost an arm over a pair of nikes.

Attached: dinduburgerboy.jpg (500x752, 103K)

>Nike
white people wear Adidas

Attached: 18D49E30-D257-418D-916D-640873F0FB0C.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Nike's future is in China

Then this was an amazing fuck up on their part. Chinese hate blacks more then any other race on the planet.

>Be Nike
> “We will pander the demographic that steals from us the most”

Attached: A42F4F14-3907-456A-9CFE-DAA08D7E7908.jpg (500x375, 38K)

>"if people stop using something cos of X, company will keep X"
That's actually what's been happening lately. Many companies would rather lose everything than not join in the anti-white hate. It's like they're being threatened by some powerful entity or something.

> Chick-fil-A stopped funding anti-gay causes
No, they didn't.
newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-gastronomy/chick-fil-as-creepy-infiltration-of-new-york-city
Why is every commie memeflag poster a liar? Is Jow Forums where leftists come to get factchecked?

Lmao just like pour yogurt into them at the store. Nobody gonna buy stank yogurt shoes.

>Not buying a styling pair of new balance.

This shouldnt even be up for debate.
No one cares about kap. The dude is a second stringer at best who got led through 1 season by his running game and was then completely dismantled after they figured him out. Them having a one sided conversation with themselves while gaslighting about how blacks get shot by cops for no reason, is just dumb. Anyone with half a brain sees what happens in these neighborhoods and what cops have to deal with.shoplifting and jaywalking turn into a fight for your life because they have no empathy for the world around them and have been trained to resist and disrespect authority from birth. The stats show they're not being single out and this is a sideshow. Moving on.

The boycott was about the CEO, who.is still CEO, being against gay marriage.

i havent bought branded clothing from a store in years. ITS CLOTH AND POLYESTER. stop wasting money on trash and start buying cans of tinned food ans qtips.

Style.

Attached: 3E1887D5-A4CA-4BA8-A61B-53A64655272A.jpg (1024x848, 189K)

Well if the nfl hurt from the kneeling then Nike will most likely hurt too but it might be offset temporarily by hood niggers buying even more shoes.

>affect
why be niggers so terribly in england?

>They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers
>but what are the real costs because the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper
>what are your overheads?

Pick your shoes based on value, appearance and quality, not brand-name-trendiness you fucking queers.