The absolute state of """""men"""""

The absolute state of """""men"""""

Attached: eggman.jpg (1640x960, 122K)

>hey beautiful
>hi sexy
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Some people just want a warm hole, it's been that way since the dawn of time.

Thats eggman...

what the fuck happened to him

>eggman went full homosexual
what is happening to humanity!?

Attached: 1534022665889.gif (400x203, 208K)

This is fake, right?

"Love cigarette juice!" was actually kinda funny. Rare when these types say anything funny at all.
Usually it's just miles of the same brainless clones saying "Hey baby."

you retards..someone just put those pictures up on tinder to show how desperate men are. Eggman looks way fatter than that now.

Didn't eggman finally find a "g"f and "she" later cheated on him?

Attached: WrD8HAP.jpg (640x1137, 142K)

The fuck you expect them to say? You expect dudes to make a unique message for every random bitch who probably wont respond anyway? It's been proven that the girls on these sites just care about looks. I wish I had the screenshots saved of fake Chad profiles talking about fucking bitches up the ass in the first message and the girl giving their number in response. Same girls have (not here to fuck, why cant I find a nice guy) in their profiles

ITSS OVER

Attached: 1535965356221.jpg (1280x960, 1020K)

It seriously doesn't matter when you're in bed with the lights off

Most girls on Tinder are just there for entertainment and getting validated for their looks. However if all they recieve from betamales is a ‘hey sexy’ how do you expect them to react

That's some virgin meme shit. It does matter but some people have no standards.

he supposedly left the internet a few months ago.

>with the lights off
do incels believe this shit? who does this?

It dont matter what the dude says, if hes hot she will respond, if hes ugly she will ignore. You could be a beta bitch and right some gay ass poem that the girl loves but she will sooner respond to Chad and his desire to push her shit in

Ahahaha, eggman is pretty popular!

Now I am starting to see why so many ugly obese losers become trannies.

>all matches are Indians/niggers/mutts

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Yes you have to craft a tailor-made, creative, funny, no-fucks-given opening line for each.
As someone who's boned dozens of women from chatrooms (back in Yahoo days) I know what works, or at least, used to.
I was 'negging' girls out of instinct before PUA even became a thing.

Cigarette juice?