Mayan Traditional Music

The Best

youtube.com/watch?v=FSi9is0ze3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=9HILbfuvBD0

youtube.com/watch?v=i2PuEq_6nBU

youtube.com/watch?v=VNTXQTb_5hk

youtube.com/watch?v=m8aQiYlz8go

Attached: kulkulcan-pyramid.jpg (968x726, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_NSRN8dKtA
youtube.com/watch?v=4U8zD_SDKas
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtu.be/Hv7lObY0aV0?t=1m25s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvfy7IRF7wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=1_NSRN8dKtA

I feel so culturally enriched right now.

Attached: ff8a1e1cf96c718a72296b7af6b64dec.jpg (533x514, 23K)

Life is like a mountain, once you climb it you can see everything around you.

Attached: WITZ.gif (489x441, 15K)

Listen to real music.
youtube.com/watch?v=4U8zD_SDKas

/mu/ is crap and no one goes there.

How do I climb life oh wise one?

Attached: 1496777427896.jpg (960x691, 54K)

You have to endure it's challenges.

lol nice music,too bad it will be the last time you hear it

Attached: Hernan cortes EPIC.jpg (1240x1079, 137K)

Thanks for the links!
Doing an ayahuasca ritual on Friday, this stuff is perfect.

But I can't do anything but that, there is no other way unless I do away with myself yet I can't see

I remember you! Some time ago we were talking about all the plants and their hybrids. You go to the Native Vision-Quest Church.

Do you want to see? If so climb further, if not dig into the ground.

Nope, not me.
I created my own "church"

Ayawaska must be real big in Brazil! I am terribly sorry to hear about the museum thing, did they catch the perpetrator?

Ayahuasca is not really a big thing at all.
Most Brazilians are scared of the unknown to the point that it stunts their personal growth as human beings. They see ayahuasca as a that they put in the same class as crack or weed...really a backward way of thinking really.
If only they knew, ayahuasca is not a party drug but a voyage into oneself.

The museum was bound to burn down...the administration was irresponsible and corrupt. Quite sickening.

I don't know what that means but I'm blown away
Woaahh duuude

Attached: 1512349412503.jpg (543x360, 31K)

May Ketsalkowātl bring you knowledge.

Thanks bro.
Actually doing a ritual for addicts and ex-addicts on Friday, they seek wisdom. Our group has been having success in removing the paradigm that groups like AA say can't be removed, ever.

Attached: 1535713877347.jpg (900x600, 95K)

Well, you can't see buried in the ground on your own.

Think of your own soil's health before you claim someone else's soil.

Very Good.

got to give back to the community, heal the wounds cause by drug addiction.
The most successful case so far was a dude that was addicted to crack..lost everything, turned into a thug of the worst kind.
He eventually turned his life around by doing a program, working on a farm run by a christian church.

Every once in a while he would snap, start getting cold sweats, would want a hit bad, especially when shit went south in his life (daily stress). He no longer has the "jones"..pretty remarkable the beauties god has given us through nature.

Midwest in U.S. needs that love. They have been crippled by Fentanyl and Heroin. Go global with this definitely, you are doing so much good.

I wish!
not easy at all to get this medicine to the world, governments don't like when you do something beneficial for all.

The process I had to go through was a nightmare. I had to start a "church" and even then, only followers/members of the religion can take part in the rituals.

For one to spread, chapters would need to be created in cities across the world.
So let's say you want to bring this to your country. You would have to fly to Brazil, visit us, become a follower/member, go back home, start a chapter over there, then we would need to apply for a license to export the medicine.

very expensive and lots of bureaucracy. If we could get a few wealthy people that want to make a difference, it would be a whole lot easier. But for some reason wealthy people are often not interesting in doing this type of charitable work...believe me, I know, I have tried to appeal to a great many.

Would definitely recommend the Hup/Yuhup people, they are very friendly and have a great wealth of knowledge of the forest, also powerful shamans.

the Yuhupdeh of Colombia are awesome indeed, met a few during a conference.
we deal with various groups from around the amazon basin, their wealth of knowledge of astounding.

>Hernan_cortez.jpg

Where is my ?

>smug_pizzaro.png

Attached: 1529636955113.jpg (564x564, 37K)

I would love to visit the Amazon. Very muggy, but then again England can be as well.

Mayans sounds weirdly Finnish like

muggy indeed...sweltering heat and humidity when you hit the deeper regions. The cities are ungodly in summer, you have heavy clouds of humidity that make you want to pass out.

provide some links for comparison.

1 minute in and I'm ready to be sacrificed

Attached: Rooster in a cage.jpg (600x450, 66K)

In the deepest parts, it is said the Tuhupdeh, Nëhupdeh live there, brothers of the Yuhupdeh, only rumours of their existence have been verified.

Attached: America.jpg (2048x1366, 2M)

these girls definitely got bean'd on their "field trip", lmao.

To get to some villages you need to take a 3 day boat ride...quite impossible to penetrate the amazon if you don't have a guide.
There are an estimated 200 to 400 unknown tribes in the Amazon...some of them are not at all friendly.

A group in the Brazilian state of Acre are in with an unknown tribe. They know of their existence but have never seen them, so they did a little experiment. After a hunt, they would started leaving gifts by the river bank..each time a gift was left in return.

Pretty crazy stuff.

mayans are subhumans
the noises they make literally makes plants and tree wither and die, thats why their civilization never took off

>Mayan Traditional Music
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

That's the courtesy of the Amazon, they'll have to do that forever now as not to insult them.

What do you mean? They took off around 200 BC with city states and writing.

It is pretty cool as they have received handcraft items which gives them insight into their unique and unknown culture.

>one spanish boy with syphilis

That's quite unusual, that would indicate a desire for an alliance.

they were forever a puppet state of whoever ruled northern mesoamerica.

when no one ruled mesoamerica (like for 300 years after the fall of the Toltec empire), mayans city states would collapse and war with each other until they became completely depopulated

they are animals and need to be ruled by other people

>/mu/ sucks so I'll just shit up Jow Forums with off topic by posting it here while making no effort to improve /mu/
>lolz why do we even have different boards n e way lmao
fucking newfags

an alliance or greater contact with a "sister" tribe.
It shows that they are friendly and receptive yet quite reclusive which is pretty odd for a tribe.
This back and forth trading has been going on for a while (at least 5 years) but so far they have not seen a single individual from said tribe.

Would a White Ajaw suffice? I'll volunteer.

what if its just regular known tribespeople having a laugh at whitey?

Perhaps the Capuchin Monkeys have finally crossed the Rubicon.

because of the region/area and the handcraft.
Tribes have set territories, this own happens to be on the outskirts of a known tribe.

The unknown tribe has been rumored to exist for a long time but nobody has gotten into contact with them due to the difficulty of the terrain. Some regions in the deep amazon can't be scouted due to perilous conditions. If you don't know exactly where to walk during the right time of year, you are pretty much fucked.
The actual village might be a weeks walk in the jungle.

who knows in this mad world.

Perhaps they are nomadic.

Could be for the reason that they have not found a clearing in the region for a village to be set up.
Most tupi-guarani peoples will clear an area of forest to set up a village, but these people are not doing this.

I'm putting my money on the people speaking a language isolate. Acre is known for being a breadbasket of languages not related to each other.

ya, until they actually speak to a member of this tribe they won't know what linguistic group/people they come from.

What exactly did they make handicraft wise?

Ancient Mayans were Aryans

what if they have holographic tech to keep outsiders away?

They really weren't. Being advanced doesn't necessarily make you Aryan.

this but unironically , i just wanna bang up some aztec yucatan sluts and play my pan flute

Hmm. Maybe they are members of the lost civilisation of the Amazon that guy was on about.

Watch this:
Mummies from Nasca culture
The chronicler and conquistador Pedro Pizarro, cousin of Francisco Pizarro, wrote the following about the Incas in his 1571 work Relation of the discovery and conquest of the kingdoms of Peru:
>"The people of this kingdom of Peru were white, swarthy in color, and among them the Lords and Ladies were whiter than Spaniards. I saw in this land an Indian woman and a child who would not stand out among white blonds. These people [of the upper class] say that they were the children of the idols."

Attached: GGG.png (1000x2000, 766K)

youtu.be/Hv7lObY0aV0?t=1m25s

Real Mayan music ^

Attached: 1517541072565.png (499x513, 283K)

Ancient Mayans> Amerimutts
Mayan music is Aryan, but may have mongoloid/siberian influence

Likely convergent adaption to low-sunlight.

All Mayans descend from Siberians, the music is on the Pentatonic scale as a result.

Amerindian's DNA is partly European, partly Asian
I can show you proof if you still don't believe
Large numbers of leaders were however, completely white
Short mentions observations made by Daniel Wilson in his 1862 work Prehistoric Man. In this book Wilson describes the hair of several mummies from a cemetery just south of Arica, Chile, which were first examined by John H. Blake in 1836. This is the same area where the brown and chestnut-haired Chinchorro mummies from a much earlier time period would be discovered by Max Uhle in 1917. Writing about an adult male mummy from a family tomb, Wilson says:
>From the examination of a large number of mummies both from Egypt and other countries including South America, my opinion is that hair does not undergo any marked change post-mortem. The hair of a wavy or curly individual remains curly or wavy, and that of a straight-haired person remains straight. In mummies and desiccated bodies the hair has a tendency to be crisp and brittle, but this is the natural result of the drying-up of the sebaceous glands, which during life, feed fatty matter into the hair follicles which keeps the hair supple and flexible. … it seems to me very unlikely that any change in colour would take place in a body which had never been exposed to the light, … To sum up then, all the evidence I have indicates that the nature of hair does not alter after death except in becoming dry and brittle.

Siberian is a bad word, because ancient Siberia was populated by Aryans
Then you could call them Aryans + North-East-Asian mongoloids

Amerindians are halfway between Europeans and Asians, Basically Siberian/Central Asian in origin.

I wouldn't say it's a bad word, it describes the racial origin. Aryans have Siberian ancestry from Yamna culture.

Amerindians are a mixture
Some of them were Aryans, some of them were Mongoloids
Mongoloids however only lived in Far-East-Asia and have expanded in last 4000 years
West-Eurasian people lived all from Mongolia, West China and India to Europe and Egypt

Yamna was 0% Siberian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture

True.

mayans didnt wrote their musical notes. This music is literally neo-mayan crap.

I thought it was an inherited tradition, are you Mayan?

Attached: WHGANE.png (1000x4000, 1.29M)

Mal'ta-Buret influenced the "Aryan" phenotype later.

not mayan but i live in yucatan, nobody knows how the music was in that era, the archeologists found the instruments in tombs and maybe some musician figure out how it should sound.

I think more like that the Mal'ta was influenced by European phenotype
EHG + Central-Asian = ANE

But the Mayans never died out, they just moved into the Forest. I thought their music was a tradition that never ceased.

Chart shows it was mutual.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
You are forgetting one.

Attached: 9d2.jpg (825x886, 215K)

the mayan culture died a few years before the spanish came here, they literally found only ruins and nobody knows exactly why. also the spanish wanted to burn down everything and it was thanks to Fray Diego de Landa who saved and preserved most of the info we know about the mayans and their culture.

Mayan cultures exist today. Look up the Post-Mayapan states then and compare them to now.

search Kaleema

most of the mayan culture you will see is for tourist attraction like music and dances. even we dont know how the piramids was painted. the sad part is that now we are inventing new "traditions" like mayan wedding and mayan spas.

Attached: newfile.png (1300x4600, 551K)

Typical consumer crap that American tourists eat up. Mayan temples for the most part were painted red.

The north American natives were so much more aggressive and warrior like

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvfy7IRF7wc

The Caribs would've begged to differ. They raided with long canoes that could carry 75 warriors each. They ate male enemies and added women and children to the Carib Nation. Also used poison darts too and had long bows that could launch arrows long distance.

Most of them died of plagues and shit so good luck finding one that isn't like 80% nigger

Well, deep in Guatemala there is pure Mayans there.

Attached: MurderousHapas.png (2000x2100, 586K)

Those Genes are mayan, btw

Heterosis.

As pointed out by Mexican user, Mayans need a strong leader to unite them.