Ezekiel 18:20

Ezekiel 18:20
>The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Hell is not forever, annihilationism is the truth. God is too merciful to torture souls forever, the wicked will simply be tortured in their dues and then perish, cease to exist, the second death.

Attached: 1519659061526.png (265x252, 59K)

The proper trasnlations for the book of revelation regarding the Lake of Fire from the Koine Greek is "Ages of the Ages" not "forever and ever"

translation*

Bump

What about pagans who haven't sinned? Will they remain in the limb forever?

Jesus Christ said you have to have faith and good works.

the kids and parents deserved it is what you're saying. agreed

Attached: goblinoshoot.jpg (991x569, 111K)

>God is too merciful to torture souls forever, the wicked will simply be tortured in their dues

This is always how I felt

improved slightly

Attached: goblinoshoot.jpg (991x569, 111K)

What are you talking about?

op image looks like cruz. The kids at the schol got killed because of their immoral behavior. The parents have no kids because they allow an immoral ideology to rule. It's their fault and their fault alone. that's how I interpreted your post.

>Hell is not forever
>“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
>They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might
>“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
Schlomo gtfo pls with ur bullshit.

>pagans
>never sinned
If jews and christians all sinned are pagans perfect?
>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

Bump where you at kikes?

this correct, the wages of sin is death, not eternal torment

that is to say, there will be fire, but the wicked will be consumed by said fire. The end result is always death.

/thread

Let Satan lure you into sin. "I'll only burn for a while, right? Might as well do what I want"

"Surely God wouldn't let me burn forever??"

Sounding like the serpent here.

What?

So non-White mamzers can be saved? A mamzer may not enter into the congregation of the Lord even unto the tenth generation, why would they be able to be saved? And if they are not saved you think they are born to burn forever? That is just evil.

Maybe you are a non-White and saying what you say.

Attached: William_Laney.jpg (336x450, 30K)

>Ezekiel 18:20
>Ezekiel
LMAO OLD TESTAMENT

Whats with the old testament?
>After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands
Fuck off, Satan your divide and conquer has no effect on Gods real people.
>But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Your fleshly ways will be destroyed and your soul will depart into eternal damnation. Repent.

Attached: isaiah-53.png (442x574, 684K)

Abrahamic faiths were a mistake

>Hell is not forever

>perish, cease to exist, the second death.

then hell is forever

The fire is a metaphor , God does not torture for one bit , think the flood , think lots wife , think soddom and gommorah , their destruction was swift

Attached: Screenshot_44.png (806x498, 583K)

Attached: Screenshot_41.png (707x525, 743K)

What do you mean.

She isn't wrong. If killing a grown human being is enough to send you to hell, what would the punishment for butchering an innocent child that has yet to take its first breath be?

Its just the biblical definition of hell . But hell is a forever punishment . You will be gone forever.

King James Bible
>Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Except this is hell. It's physical torture that's indefinite until you achieve enlightenment and come to god. Until then, you're on a prison planet separate from him, spending most of your existence feeling like shit.

interesting, explain? Should wicked should receive some form of atonement, what about the Podesta types?

Attached: 1536075154608.png (707x525, 534K)

>The sole reason you and i exist is a mistake.
Actually. You're right.

No. You get tortured until you lose your mind and then you die and your soul gets put in a new body. You have to be driven insane first to erase the memories. So you can be born new.

The wicked just get destroyed swiftly an almighty God who is Good has nothing to do with inflicting torture or pain .

merci based kaaskop :p

Its pretty simple when you read something God never did in the bible but he does in prophecy . it is a good chance it is a metaphor