We need to boycott Nike

We need to boycott Nike.

But some of us already don't buy things from NIke so our work would be for nothing. I propose we all buy one Nike thing this week then never again to send a message.

Attached: 34543535.png (350x254, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euQv8TrH32k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy some Adidas and New Balance.

As of 2017, Nike owns two key subsidiaries: Converse Inc. and Hurley International.
Remember, fuck them too

They own my Chuck's? Fuck's!

NOOOOOO
girls wearing converse shoes are my ultimate fetish...god fucking damnit why do jews have to ruin everything

>Nobody boycotts Nike uses kids in sweat shops to make clothes
>Guy kneels in a football game to make a statement OMG BOYCOTT
What did Jow Forums mean by this

To think if it wasn't for this kneeling stunt, this guy would of been replaced over and over again cause of his 1-11 record. Using the race card to get ahead in life. LOL

kill yourself shill rat

I didn’t have time to run to the store, so I just wrote the word Nike on a bunch of $20 bills and cut them up to own the libs

Those sweatshop jobs are the only jobs available. Would you rather these people have no jobs, Pol Pot?kys commie.

>kneels in a football game to make a statement

Cause he's too afraid to use a podium like a big boy. Face it even with the race card, he's a terrible QB so stop jerking off to his SF poster, cuck. Fact it He'll never be big like J-brown, LT, and fucking Jerry Rice.

Attached: 1530642089122.jpg (480x295, 18K)

>Let's give Nike business to own Nike
Hmmm

>wanting children to be unemployed
>supporting a company that hates America

Nice try JEW

I predicted it and boycotted Nike last time I bought shoes. Adidas is way classier.

Attached: 20180904_100725.jpg (2464x1329, 1.28M)

Fucking creep...

stop being a faggot and let the man enjoy his foot fetish, who the fuck are you the SJW Police?

Twitter automatically hides all Tweets containing this image.

Attached: 269340_79893.jpg (500x750, 37K)

>Twitter hides images that would insult or hurt their sponsors

Shocking....

That's foolish. Grab something Nike from goodwill and make a video of yourself burning it. The money will help disabled ppl instead of Nike.

No. My viet knockoff Nike’s are comfy af and they cost less than a pack of smokes.

Attached: E8C178A0-2FB6-42F7-97EB-105C10CD9FFE.jpg (271x203, 16K)

RACIST

Attached: angry-african-black-male-doctor-pointing-finger-you-stethoscope-around-his-neck-camera-serious-face- (800x534, 30K)

Oh shit, he's gonna boycott nike. Who do you think you are? You think you neet piece of shit living off his parents have the buying power to make any difference?

You obviously need some real problems. Get a life, dumbfuck.

Formerly Sneed's.

cough ioffer cough

Attached: ass crack j's.jpg (900x1200, 343K)

>i's gottsta be's standin's up's fo opprassed peoples
>*becomes the face of a company that uses poor asian children as slaves*

This. Not only are they better quality, but New Balance makes their shoes in the USA. Fuck Nike and their imported garbage.

I implore you to also boycott any Sneed and Feed stores

Fuck you. If you’re not rocking British Knights. A full Troop tracksuit amd a weave you ai t 7A3 old school enough. Poast Jedi knights tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=euQv8TrH32k
Bonus points for wish mountain

Nike, Adidas and the rest of the gook-slave-labour top brands have been doing SJW propaganda for decades now. This is nothing new.

>give them money

no