How it feels

To be white?

Attached: howitfeels.jpg (1500x1093, 401K)

Wouldn't you like to know

Attached: 1515548620043.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

The opposite of your pic related, t*rkroach.
You forgot your memeflag

pretty damn good.

i love being white

Fuck, I wish that black dude would pound my ass real hard.

Attached: 1535390371369.jpg (950x1247, 209K)

kek, directing to another thread, might as well

no idea, Poles are not w*ite

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 44K)

>be a nigger
>so insecure I have to put body builders next to soibois to feel good about myself
lol

What do you think of it?

best bodybuliders are all white, not a single one of them is black.
fuck you and your slide thread, have a sage.

Feels amazing. I'm smart, tall and build muscle easily.

way better then being a roach I can tell you that

wtf kind of hormonal problem could lead to that? Why doesnt ge do some pushups? Come on man!

Attached: Ooccoo.png (239x354, 76K)

Whites are so soft they complain about who advertises sneakers they already bought by burning them to “own the Libz” lmfao

It's pretty cool, I like the acoustic ones that are without electronic pads and stuff.

>White
>Build muscle easily
Kek

He's on hormonal transition therapy, my dude

How would you know?

pretty neat
t. sent from my darkie created phone on darkie created darkie wide web

oh no now wait a darkie minute

Attached: 4fe88552.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Thank God I'm not wh*Te

Cheers

Attached: 1512301315160.jpg (630x468, 192K)

This image is factually inaccurate. All the world's strongest men are either white or mongolian. Niggers are genetically predisposed to be significantly weaker than whites.

It feels great knowing that you are the descendants of the creators or western civilization. White men have both high intelligence and physical capacity. Our women are hands down the most beautiful on earth. It also feels great knowing that I will be a part of the generation to save western civilization from demographic conquest.

good.jpeg

>when you don't speak Polish
>but can make a pun
Kara Bóga.

Hammer on the nail.

Kara Boğa is Turkish mate

I dunno democrat, you tell me.

Attached: 1529940400650.png (1185x770, 1.24M)

paco, not white
russian rapebaby, not white
slav, not white
ali, not white
mujo, not white
abbo, not white
pekka khan, not white
ching chong, not white
bozgor, not white

me, not white

Its a genetic disease called kilenfelter syndrome

we are all white once the nuclear fire turns us all into ash

Attached: 05dc06a3.jpg (638x614, 39K)

Race is a social construct.

based sissyboy

to be the race that created the modern era, it feels good, I am proud to be a white man

Attached: alfred-bernert-e2809cgleichklange2809d-e1507376799700.jpg (1016x573, 87K)

>Macedonia Flag
>Calling people non-white

The Irony.

The POLISH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his red skin. This red skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of poland, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The red skin reminds us of our bruning, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The POLISH man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(g*Rmanic dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The POLISH penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the POLISH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent slavic seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the POLISH man impregnates.

In total, the POLISH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the POLISH man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: average slav man.jpg (618x416, 93K)

race is something you cannot win unless you have more powerful car than the other racists and also you must be good at driving

Attached: Marjaana Toiviainen Ihmiskuvan ja pyhyyden perusteet Basic Concepts of Humanity and Sanctity.mp4_sna (1280x720, 149K)

Fuck off Tyrone, you ain't worthy of chink ass.

It feels good to know i have superior intelligence and rare genetics everyone wants

That's because you live on the internet and you think 99.99999% of the population of any race has time to care.

Attached: OPsAfaggot.png (224x225, 6K)