/sd/ SELF DEFENCE - THE TAKEOVER

SLOVENIAN MILITIA SWEARS AN OATH / GENERAL'S SPEECH
youtube .com/watch?v=m2KOSTXp4fA

RUNDOWN
>In eastern Slovenian mountains, balaclava clad men meet and train armed with yugoslavia era automatic rifles and axes
>The group Styrian Varda led by a veteran football hooligan and presidential candidate Šiško declares the re-establishing of Land of Styria
>They publicly announce their plan to take over the Slovenian parliament and protect their country's borders
>On September 13th they will march to the capital to 'protest against the government that will turn Slovenia into Venezuela'
>A member of the group tweeted that 'hot autumn is coming' and they are ready to fight the muslims and leftists
>The group claims their weapons are not illegal as they have the right to be armed according to the medieval era 'old justice'
>Slovenian police force starts investigation, according to the state law coup leaders could face a minimum of fifteen years in prison
>Self proclaimed general Šiško announces four new factions of soveign militia arround the country as public support grows larger

Attached: varda.jpg (1000x989, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqUccljXU5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styria
youtube.com/watch?v=n2bqzl7vxTU
youtube.com/watch?v=W7muCRio2nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=07PpcCt90TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the there any news publication/twitter/subreddit I can follow this on?

Only Serbian criminals and assorted wannabes wear balaclavas to show off on dumb pictures. These faggots are not even in shape.

>Not following the American doctrine of pot belly armour and dying of a coranary before your enemy even can shoot.
It's like you can't even Modern Warfare

You can find slovenian news articles by searching for 'štajerska varda'

Here are some articles you can translate to english and read
>mariborinfo.com/novica/lokalno/sisko-za-mariborinfo-stajerska-varda-s-kalasniki-in-sekirami-za-varnost-stajerske
>siol.net/novice/slovenija/zaokrozil-posnetek-prisege-oborozene-enote-stajerska-varda-video-476841
>svet24.si/clanek/novice/slovenija/5b8e163e47382/video-to-je-prisega-pripadnikov-stajerske-varde
>spletnicasopis.eu/2018/09/04/siskova-stajerska-varda-s-sekirami-prevzema-oblast/
>24ur.com/novice/slovenija/zamaskiranci.html

bomp for great justice. the Slovenes need to team up with the Croats and clean house.

Attached: 1527758701868.jpg (320x271, 20K)

smart

>public support grows larger
AHAHAH do people in Slovenia actually support this? This is hilarious

Attached: 1421781199013.gif (174x176, 1.81M)

i'm not trying to be rude but literally no one cares. even if the group stormed into parliament and took it over there wouldn't even be one headline about it

Didn't know you have so many fat incels.
We better hide all food and our woman when your horses colapse at our borders under their weight.

This looks like a bunch of larpers

But I'd be happy if I'm wrong

Slovenia just offered an island filled with vacation houses to refugees.

It was a place where retired people and young people used to go on summer vacations.

Not anymore. Now refugees live there and soon whites are not allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqUccljXU5c

with all the secret police and anti terrorist units you cant really commit coup detat's any more in developed nations.

jealous

GOOD LUCK I RESPECT THE FUCK OUT OF IT

Fuck you i see you in ur room not doing shit

>yhe glow police aren't incompetent niggers.

>all those pudgy fucks
I didn't think there was a "militia" fatter than the American ones.

FAKE NEWS
it's not an island, it's just a shitty beach trailer park near the italian border where slovenian police sends old fat cops on vacation. nobody's gonna miss that

>Styria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styria

"During early Roman times, Styria was inhabited by Celtic tribes. After its conquest by the Romans, the eastern part of what is now Styria was part of Pannonia, while the western one was included in Noricum. During the Barbarian invasions, it was conquered or crossed by the Visigoths, the Huns, the Ostrogoths, the Rugii, and the Lombards. Slavs, who first were under the domination of the Avars, settled in the valleys of this country (around 600 and onwards). At the same time Bavarian people (under Frankish domination) began to expand their area to the south and east and absorbed the Slavic population.

In 1180 Styria separated from the Duchy of Carinthia and became a Duchy of its own; in 1192 the Austrian Duke Leopold V. became also Duke of Styria. Later Styria formed the central part of Inner Austria.

Styria developed culturally and economically under Archduke John of Austria between 1809 and 1859.

In 1918, after World War I, it was divided into a northern section (forming what is the current Austrian state), and a southern one, called Lower Styria, inhabited mostly by ethnic Slovenians, and which was annexed to Yugoslavia, and later in Slovenia."

Attached: styria.png (343x573, 43K)

>fake news! it's not a mansion, it's just a huge house!

You people have no absolutely no shame in lying. That's what gets to me. The ease with which you fuckers lie.

Even if it's a trailer park, why not give it to slovenians?

"The first recorded use of the name of Celts—as Κελτοί—to refer to an ethnic group was by Hecataeus of Miletus, the Greek geographer, in 517 BC"

šiško is possibly a paid shill

>re-establishing of Land of Styria
what is that?

cant wait until nato gives us back the Muravidék after they fuck these faggots over . if they ever get into power lmaoo

Either it's a declaration of War on Austria to take the actual Styria from us, or a request to get annexed by Austria

I'm not sure

why so many of them have beer bellies

This!
It's probably some sort of government false flag so they'll be able to blame the right wingers and take what little guns and means of defending ourselves we have so they can assrape us and throw us into gulags for thought crimes...
We should organize tho, but in secret. Dark clouds gather over our sacred fatherland, we need to be ready for the storm so we may survive it, defeat it and rebuild our nation.
The day of the rake is near and commies and all the faggy degenerates should be afraid.

SLOVENIJA, VSTAN'!

Attached: so-v-stranki-sd-namerno-nastavili-domobranski-plakat-na-sobotnem-shodu-v-sencurju-01.jpg (400x610, 49K)

nothing is gonna happen. our new government is so shitty that (((they))) needed a story to draw attention away from the fact that our new government is a bolshevik one and with this event they will also blame the right wing.

Historical region is in today’s Austria and Slovenia.

Attached: 2560px-Steiermark_Perthes_1855.jpg (2559x2110, 2.44M)

Nah, no war. We don't have "lands" or principalites or whatever here since the end of ww1, they want to bring that back tho, I think.

Good beer here.

Yup, or it could be a gov psy op or some shit so they can jail the opposition and dispose of any dissenters like they did during and after ww2

Football hooligans are the biggest snitches and they always collaborate with the police because they are always at one step from spending a long decade in prison due to the accumulation of minor offences and prior prison time.

The worst things that ever happened to the Right Wing in Europe were the skinheads and the hooligans, what a bunch of fucking idiots, only useful to their enemies.

Why do those white boys look so out of shape? One nigga could knock them all out with ease.

Attached: image_003.jpg (640x1136, 123K)

Štajerci (Steiers - people from that region) are famous for their excessive drinking habits

Old maps are so aesthetic.

Spizdi, zamorc

youtube.com/watch?v=n2bqzl7vxTU
just look at this shill

Kys fag

Thats why we wont get nothing done..and thats why the left always win...they stick thogether no matter how retarded the idea is...

Not with those titties you wont.
He also looks constipated,all that effort for a picture in a bathroom.

that's the gist of it. bunch of redneck bierbauch larpers and everyone is laughing at them

because the left is also retarded

You guys said the same about the Ukrainians from the Azov Battalion until they killed that Russian Donetsk leader,you started having sexual fantasies after.
Shills

They all look fat and have terrible aesthetics for a militarized group, especially the T-shirt color and the shit balaclava
Even i would come up with better uniform ideas in less than a minute

Well it's obvious they're hooligans but still makes things interesting. You see, destabilization is the future and I don't really think I'm going to complain when I see at least some early sentiments of resistance. Everyone has this warped idea of what aesthetics should be anyways. Nothing matters in idealism: action is THE only principle and the principle that defines existence.

So? They stick thogether..thats all that matters...not like us where everyone is a general and everyone is a master strategist...how are we supposed to get anything done...retard

This isn't larping like you French do,and then your officers piss they're pants and commit suicide even as prison guards.
Biggest pussies in the world and you dare talk.
How's that suicide rate among police officers?Still going up?

This

SVETIJO V TEMI

Attached: cze_pl_Dekoracni-Polstarek-Sova-48x48-cm-534_1.jpg (600x600, 214K)

I think you missed the part where they'll get 15 years in prison.

This should be fun. It's better then whining about how our country is shit after you had your 4th beer.

the state has enough money to infiltrate their shills into right wing movements. look at this video anyway Šiško will be speaking today on VVFaktor

You're completely out of the point. I'm just placing a remark like everyone do. I ain't even defending the shit state of my country, so hold your tongue Gheorghe

Stop trying to make this into a meme.
It's just cringy as fuck. A bunch of drunk hooligans larping.
Absolutely nothing will happen from this bunch of low IQ rednecks.

So is this a break away thing it does he plan on renaming the country?

>>Self proclaimed general Šiško announces four new factions of soveign militia arround the country as public support grows larger

Kek, what support?

50 Chubby guys?

Attached: blax.png (322x476, 185K)

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 1524860991681.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

This is now Laibach

youtube.com/watch?v=W7muCRio2nQ

Not so easy to arrest someone protected by well maintained militia, as you should know.

Holy fuck, slovenian politics is absolute cringe.

Jawohl!
youtube.com/watch?v=07PpcCt90TY

>the left can't meme

Attached: a_338332_640.jpg (640x395, 49K)

You can keep your upper Styria for yourself. Noone wants you kebab turk roaches infestation.

Bet nothing will happens that day

If these guys weren't anti-Croatian I would like them, so fuck these fat fucks and their unattainable aspirations.

>most of them are chubby
user please

Attached: 1535929661378.jpg (720x709, 80K)

I'm from Dagestan and I can kill any of these in less one minute with my bare hands

But Azov literally fell for the Jewish "muh ebil Russia and Putin" meme. I feel legitimately sad for their asses.

Attached: E3AAC940-19B4-4F3F-890A-32F0F851AF64.jpg (709x1024, 120K)

>everyone on the pic is borderline obese
>announcing their coup plans publicly
so it's either a false flag or everyone in your country is completely retarded

Čak kaj je blo? A se je stepu?

Haha živjo, danes si tud kle?

S O V A

Slovenia is a country that cannot take itself serious.

pomoje se niso stepli, ampak važno da je bila scena in vili ni dobil zaključne besede in vsi, ki so bili proti 2. tiru, so izpadli neumno

Says the burger

Aaa, ok. Ja sranje ane? Itak večina folka ve, da so vse televizje pokupljene od rdeče mafije (no razen Exodus pa Nova24, ampak kdo čist zares to gleda?)...
Kakor je nekoč nekdo rekel, mislim da po nemško: "Naj se bojijo! Nekoč bo našega potrpljenja zmanjkalo in jim bomo zaprli njihova lažniva usta!"

>americans will look at this image and say "haha based" and continue to sitting on their asses in their bedroom shilling for le trump

This is a false flag, nothing will happens, they already revealed themselves and it's just larping

Cant wait for /Styria General/

Nah man, I strongly believe that when shit hits the fan, we'll organize just like the Homeguards did. But we should still be prepared and ready TO organize. Apathy will only lead to our demise and extinction of our precious nation.
VSE ZA DOMOVINO, NAROD IN BOGA!

Attached: Jože_Beranek_-_Plakat_Za_blagor_očetnjave.jpg (431x600, 55K)

Nothing will happen, cap this post :V

>Slovenia just offered an island...
I'm sorry, but I stopped reading right there.

Tfw some drunk Slovenes start a civil war that triggers coups and sparks civil wars all across Europe which all turn into a cluster fuck so Russia and USA get involved which triggers ww3

Attached: 1522696715595.jpg (491x481, 22K)

kek europoor slovenians will meet and form militias but if you talk about making one in burgerland 30 jews will scream pol is a board of peace and that you are a glowing cia nigger for suggesting we form a militia over here.
LMAO
JUSTTTTTTTTTTT

based zlovenes

moja žlahta ve, da so podkupljene od udbe, vendar jih prav tako volijo.
>Kakor je nekoč nekdo rekel, mislim da po nemško
)))nekdo(((

Based
If SHTF, join them; i certainly will as the experience will be invalueable for the coming years.

Christ I hope a diet and exercise is part of the training.

Thats now how you wear a balaclava

Attached: Arkan's_tigers.jpg (400x606, 40K)

Vsi vejo, zato pa noben vč ne gleda televizje, razn starih boomerjev ki ne znajo neta uporabljat.
Hehe, dobro vemo,))) kdo(((

to be fair, a drunk Serb started WW1

No windings. English only for gtfo.

sorry, we don't speak Arabic.

Really? You should considering your neighbors are all muslims.

bo počilo, bo

Attached: Zelena žaba.jpg (817x565, 289K)

The reality is, that they've made themselves visible too soon.
They claim that they've been public for over a year, but the media attention as of late isn't really doing them good.

I think that there will be a developing trend among Europeans forming such militias.

We must make sure that if or rather, when, these militias form, they acknowledge the fact that us Europeans are brothers.

No more brother wars and all that shit.

your neighbours are all faggots so it's no wonder you can't stop talking out of your ass

Sent this thread to SOVA

Attached: 869px-Ob%C4%8Dina_Maribor_grb.svg.png (869x1024, 133K)

Laughable.