Come on now Jow Forums. It's ok. We're all anonymous here. How many of you actually have a clean room?

come on now Jow Forums. It's ok. We're all anonymous here. How many of you actually have a clean room?

Attached: myroom.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

>Room
Outing yourself as still living with mommy and daddy

I pay somebody to clean my house for me.

I do.
If shit's gotten away from me b/c busy: headphones and podcast and go till I'm done.
Otherwise it's just little shit like "last step in leaving an area (desk/kitchen/bathroom) is do a little tidy or grab anything that needs to go into the trash.
I gotta be autistic about it b/c I have zero impulse to keep things clean but I know that if it gets messy it'll have a subconscious negative impact on me and it'll make my g/f and friends think I'm a fucking slob (which I am, I just hide it by keeping my house clean.)

My room could use a vacuuming and my bathroom sink is clogged with facial hair... this is what happens when I get in a sexual stagnation

I'm married, and we have kids. So the rooms are cleaned daily, and looks like hell again after 30 minutes.

You made me chuckle.

I don't have food and dirty shit laying all around, but my room is small so there is literally tools and shit all over the place.

Friendly reminder that people with rooms like this actually believe that they're capable of running the world

I have a super clean house because my wife does all the cleaning and she is kind of crazy about it.
I don't even know where we put the cleaning products.

If your room looks like that just kill yourself

sorted out/10

Attached: 20170506_115450.jpg (1512x2016, 697K)

Lay down one of those cheap Walmart plastic bags in the sink every shave, you remove 98% of the hair.

Attached: 1499217215270.jpg (960x957, 138K)

Is that a TV over your cooker?

Disgusting.
Some people have the orderliness/cleanliness genes and some do not.
I do have them.

no thats a design hood

Attached: 1528619214838.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

for a few years i had a nigger that would do it for the change on the floor. he wasnt even a junkie, just some nog i knew from the skatepark.

i'll wash my balls when i want, not when some fucking leaf tells me to. nice try juden peterstein.

i just scrubbed every inch of mine last week so it's pretty clean

whats a design hud? my house looks vintage so i dont know anything about new technology

is that real black labradorite or an imitation?

I keep it reasonably picked up. Trouble is, I travel a lot, and half the time don't have a chest of drawers, so my clothes wind up all in a pile on top of my suitcase.

I try to cope by having less things.

thanks for the autistic life tip user, Ill implement it immediately.

good job user

my wife cleans and takes care of our child (more to come :DD DDD) while i'm at work

Attached: jV5hEMM.jpg (532x671, 93K)

Pretty clean. I just even moved the whole wardrobe+library and cleaned behind them

a well-cooked Burger

Attached: 1523336485570.jpg (480x296, 36K)

Holy shit how can you live like that?

more benis in bagina to mage babby cumming soon :-DDD DDD D DD!!

Attached: 1508167229266.jpg (1389x828, 84K)

NEET, living alone, house is FILTHY.
Teabags are the worst. They end up in a big pile and go moldy SUPER fast, so I have to throw paper towers over them to stop spores spreading, but then the paper towel gets wet and goes moldy itself... then I have no choice but to move it to the kitchen.
Life is fine tho.

dude at least pour salt on it
fucking bongs man get it together

Attached: moresalt.jpg (2480x2362, 295K)

Attached: exrukgf7.png (400x400, 34K)

wtf will salt do?
It would just go everywhere and ruin my nice clean carpet.