SHILLS ARE CHINESE

Shills with memeflags are now confirmed as Chinese posters. Slide threads, derailment, trolling, etc, all are run as Chinese operations to disrupt criticism of China.

>“The Chinese government has long been suspected of hiring as many as 2,000,000 people to surreptitiously insert huge numbers of pseudonymous and other deceptive writings into the stream of real social media posts, as if they were the genuine opinions of ordinary people.”

gking.harvard.edu/50C

Attached: 299CA5B5-1807-4C5D-BC42-42FA21E30C1B.jpg (668x918, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/150476/american-elite-universities-selfcensorship-china
youtube.com/watch?v=kxwYVnxA8Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=m-qgBYTFNB0
youtube.com/watch?v=emC4M_3KcpM
youtube.com/watch?v=k-57ZBVipdk
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/fbi-documents-show-chinese-influence-in-bay-area-protest-groups/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yes. I see it now. The glasses were his disguise the whole time. It is like a scooby doo episode.

Attached: David-Brock-and-James-Alefa.jpg (576x720, 95K)

newrepublic.com/article/150476/american-elite-universities-selfcensorship-china

Article regarding Chinese subversion of our university system. ChiComs are using strategic censorship to chill speech regarding criticism of the Chinese government and their donations and visa student tuitions to leverage American universities into compliance

As if ChiComs haven’t also penetrated the DNC and use Brock as an agent

This is about Chinese social media sees being the target, not a global audience.
Sage for lack of reading comprehension

>Shills with memeflags are now confirmed as Chinese posters. Slide threads, derailment, trolling, etc, all are run as Chinese operations to disrupt criticism of China.

we know it's you kike. don't be stupid...
when memeflags suddenly dissapear, israel flags magicaly apear and they shill the same shit

I pity the man who cannot conceive international applications of a massive domestic shill program

>there can’t possibly be more than one entity shilling on this cesspit

There are very few pro-Chinese threads. If anything, the majority of Jow Forums hates China.

jews are the worst one and best organized one.
we never actually get much shilling for china, even though i like them personaly i also call them chinks or insectoids like everyone else and never actually encounterd any chink who would like to change my point of view

jews are whole another story...

>chinese shills getting increasingly nervous

Yes goy!! it's not jews at all goy!!

>hehehe
>rubs hands

Read the study. The Chinese shills spend their time as commenters distracting and derailing instead of pushing pro-Chinese propaganda. It’s a key part of their strategy

> 2,000,000 people
mfw they cant overthrow their own oppressive communist dictatorship

Attached: Two million people.jpg (615x409, 72K)

The shills are here!

I fixed it

Attached: elefant.png (576x720, 899K)

>We show that the goal of this massive secretive operation is instead to distract the public and change the subject

Every slide thread is meant to slide and distract. Jews debate (as they are naturally inclined to do) but the Chinese distract

>it’s Russian bots
>it’s Chinese bots
I fucking hate this world.

Attached: AFD408E1-8628-408C-B1D2-0FCE6453AD09.jpg (306x306, 72K)

>broken engrish
>nonsensical point
>”you rack-a comprehension” to prevent others from reading
Chinese shill confirmed

The shills are jews. MUH JIDF

I lived in China for several years. Nobody hates that hell hole more than me. But one article referencing *domestic* memetic operations is scant evidence for worldwide implementation of that strategy. I also find it very unlikely that they would be able to find enough fluent English speakers willing to work at the prices they would be offering. Most educated Chinese speak English, but not well enough to pass for native speakers. Hell, even the English majors with graduate degrees I met were not that good.

welcome, the world is a shithole. Grab a helmet and get to the front lines

Russians plant a story accusing the Chinese.....

The second article I posted shows major Chinese influence gathering within US academia. Even if it were impossible to carve out a few English speaking trolls out of 2 million shills, there’s no reason they couldn’t find or coopt a similar organization in the West

Polish-Chinese brotherhood
youtube.com/watch?v=kxwYVnxA8Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=m-qgBYTFNB0
youtube.com/watch?v=emC4M_3KcpM
youtube.com/watch?v=k-57ZBVipdk

what would they be distracting? why do they do that?

Seems like a waste of time.

For sure the Chinese are taking over the universities, but it's a huuuuuuge leap to go from "there are lots of Chinese in the universities" to "there's a secret Chinese program to shill China on Jow Forums." Is it within the realm of possibility, considering what we know about Russia's IRA? Yes. Does it definitely exist? Without direct evidence I don't see how we can say so. Hell there's not even evidence that the IRA targeted Jow Forums. I don't think Jow Forums is nearly as influential among the general population as many here believe it to be.

They would be distracting people from spreading knowledge about Chinese activities abroad (Africa, India, North America) and pinpointing Chinese D&C tactics

>kikes shill Jow Forums for years
>cuckservative faggots find Jow Forums
>THE SHILLS ARE CHINESE COMMUNISTS HURR I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS

So the Chinese Government is posting the lel China carrier are Russian junk, Chinese are insect people, Chinese are inhuman dog murderers and all those Chinese stupid death videos to promote Chinese superiority through 4chin?

I'm OK with this.

That’s not my leap, friend. There is a not-so-secret program to shill Chinese domestic internet discussion. The Chinese are also involved in major cyber espionage and are attempting to assert their influence over the permitted discussion in US academia.

It’s not even a real leap to assume that Chinese shills are present on US websites to redirect our ire away from China in the Western/US online sphere. It’s just another dot

>t chinaman in Australia
It’s more likely that they jump on top of anyone making criticisms of the Chinese communist government or their colonization of Africa and Canada

>there can’t possibly be more than one entity attempting to influence online discussion

Attached: inthefuturetherewillbenochinese.png (500x322, 270K)

But I like my fasc flag.
I'd like it if we could have two flags, country and meme, side by side. Could also offer state flags instead of meme flags (Regional choice)

Fuck off memeflaggot

well the jews own most of the media so they can easily mention it and ban any chinese shill replies
the problem with with jewish shills is that this is the only place left on the west side of internet they can't just ban people. that's why there is so much shilling on this board. chinese don't have bussiness in shilling here as we know very well about their expansions since "empire of dust" aired. and normies can easily read about it in jewish media

Meme flags were not a good idea to begin with and they’ve generally been used by shills and trolls to disguise their location. They’d only work well with country flags

The final redpill is that Zionism is irrelevant today and it's the Chinese fomenting jew hatred in white nationalist movements online to distract them from the real issues.

Maybe they are the ones responsible for all that flat earth shit.

taiwan #1 everyone who replies to this is a shill

Yes, but they can prevent the spread of those ideas. Of course they have business here; they have a Communist regime to protect.

This is what I’ve started to think as well. Jews might be a powerful ethnicity in the West but directing the right’s energies and ire into an internally divisive campaign against Jews serves the Chinese goals as it leaves us disrupted and divided

That one could be China or it could be domestic leftists trying to discredit us and chase off anyone with an open mind. Hell, that could be one of our own trying to keep normies away

China is funding Antifa and the FBI knows.
The real question is how much is China pressuring the media to not report on it?
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/fbi-documents-show-chinese-influence-in-bay-area-protest-groups/

The media likely doesn’t report on it because they are ideologically aligned with antifa (see Don Lemon) and wish to portray it not only as peaceful but also a grassroots left wing movement. They desperately hide the fact that antifa is a violent paid army of the lowest elements of modern society. They are certainly Soros funded and it would not surprise me that they are Chinese funded as well.

The Chinese have very sneakily infiltrates US politics, government, and culture and their increased activity is drawing lots of notice. Thus, the shills.

Yeah, yeah, but what does that have to do with Russia?

China is innocent and isn't nefarious. Russia, however...

At this point chinks are completely in control. Every institution in the West is in their hands and guided by their Asiatic cunning. There isn't a remote corner free of their influence anywhere . They control judges, car dealerships, weeedmen, medical establishments you name it. If only the media would shake off their pernicious influence for just one second, just long enough to get word out before we all succumb to this Sino stranglehold.

Sometime in the last 20 - 30 years at some point a secret government coup was initiated. I'm going to assume by Chinese intelligence operatives and (((those))) on their payroll. China is extremely xenophobic and has a very brutal history. They are trying to control the US through manipulation, subversion and censorship because they know if they do it to the US, it will easily be able to be done to the rest of the world. Now you may or may not say is that the jews are probably orchestrating that. Which is possible. I wouldn't put it past them.

The thing we must do now is to become as strong as we can, to conquer the country, covertly, bit by bit ... We will not set up committees so that the gweilo (white enemy) will know what we are after, we shall act like silent spies, we shall buy, buy, buy.

We have made it a rule not to say too much, except to those ... we trust ... the goal is to expand our nation on the land of whites... if only we succeed in increasing our numbers here until we are the majority .... There are now only few Whites left on the planet, who are not very strong, and from whom we shall easily take away the country if only we do it through stratagems [and] without drawing upon us their hostility before we become the strong and populous ones

Both look to spread their influence and strategically spread their points online. If anything, much of the anti-Russia campaign in the US is advantageous to China as it places a rift between China’s two largest adversaries.

>larp larp larp
You aren’t as sneaky as you imagine

Attached: 1515959865343.png (498x579, 100K)

wow they really fucking suck at shilling if this is true!

funny I've been laying intense abuse into Chinamen for months now

lol gg niggers suck my big dick

no its those chinese over there. anybody but the jews. you hate those chinese, goyim! They are stealing your men too! You hate them.

If you don't hate China you haven't lurked enough.

You have a very high opinion of yourself and your fellow special needs friends on this website if you think the PRC government would bother hiring 2,000,000 people to influence the opinion of autists and down syndrome people, your opinion is not worth being changed and no foreign government will put the effort into it because you will never be willing to act on your opinion

Blame everyone, but the Jews.

For the third time
>it is inconceivable to me that multiple entities could be engaged in spreading their online influence

Nobody said they were good, just that they are present

They don’t use all 2 million here dumbass

And yes my opinion of myself is extremely high and justifiably so

rothschild own china

Ummm sweetie, China is the greatest country on the planet and everyone knows that.

Based and yellowpilled

>I am stupid

六四事件