Based Alternativ för Sverige (Sweden) promises right wing death squads

Pitbull Jeff is ramping it up, today at Ronneby:

> Criminals will no longer be treated with lemonade and cookies, but with batons and 9mm bullets
>AfS will make the Brazilian BOPE look like kindergarten cops compared to the violence they will release on the immigrant infested suburbs when they are in power
>Says that attacks on policemen is a declaration of war and when AfS is in power the Shitskins will get the war they desire. A war Swedes will easily win

Anyone still saying these are not /ourguys/ should humbly off themselves. Show me any other country where representatives openly offer their voters a glorious race war?

Attached: 1536061048077.png (1185x608, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnRLQErFEW0&t=198s
youtube.com/watch?v=pWKq8JU4HHU
sydsvenskan.se/2018-09-03/lofven-oppnar-ater-for-bred-koalition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another point he brought up is that Macron is currently in Sweden to try to stop a nationalist victory in the elections. Jeff said that when they are in power they are going to beat meddling foreigners like Macron out of Sweden with sticks and throw them from the Öresunds Bridge. Macron faggot BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=LnRLQErFEW0&t=198s

Attached: 35998444_937612429754077_905931138143354880_n.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Attached: 2h6fgx.jpg (930x500, 150K)

BASED AF
>No limits to the hell we will unleash on the sandniggers

IKR! I thought AfS had already exceeded all limits of basedness, but now they are even past Hitler when openly talking about death squads

Attached: 1525053298261.jpg (941x850, 128K)

Holy shit, Jeff is an absolute fucking legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWKq8JU4HHU

>Kvot-Bieler and Expo-Karlsson on suicide watch

Attached: cuckjimmievskasselchad.jpg (1024x416, 57K)

Häst mot soffgrupp legenden

Attached: 1535992782710.jpg (1110x930, 478K)

Lads, for those of us that don't speak discount Danish, what's going on?

He's promising right wing death squads and laughing the left in the face

Attached: 1475247034856.png (1618x1050, 1.33M)

Why the hell do the magazines have googly eyes. Cannot unsee.

This guy got any pull or anything? If so fuck yeah, go sven bro's fix your shit.

>Triggers the left
>Triggers the right
>Triggers the SJWs
>Triggers the shitskins
>Triggers the SD-cucks

Our victory will be glorious!

Attached: AfSKARLXII.jpg (644x678, 98K)

Massive pull. People love this. Finally we got politicians who actually match what the people wants

Attached: 1535974386389.jpg (540x960, 111K)

ja dela upp de få röster på sd till detta lilla parti lmao, nice divide

That's last months argument. Doesn't work anymore, but nice try shlomo.

Attached: DmLtISfXsAA2mV_.jpg large.jpg (813x1125, 245K)

Attached: 1534934918126.png (819x707, 420K)

Attached: db651kw.png (1000x2121, 186K)

Attached: 1492056957818.jpg (399x561, 55K)

Can't read what the memeflaggot said, but you called him a shlomo, so i'll assume he's a fag, fuck you memeflaggot.

Attached: 1494267590553.png (743x1157, 640K)

Bump for AfS !

Attached: 12swe.png (1200x750, 118K)

support NRM.... vote AFS !!!

Attached: 12sw.png (1310x525, 57K)

Attached: kikedetected.gif (450x450, 771K)

BUMP

based

I went to high school (gymnasium) with Kasselstrand and he was dating a guy who was 2 years older at the time. Is he openly gay or bisexual these days? What's AfS' view on homosexuality?

Just your ordinary SD-cuck, pay no attention

Attached: kasselgasar.jpg (542x305, 39K)

Ve gumpeë spergë nñok berds cömf fromé Sverige

Lol at the based Swedo-Finn who took the fagflag from the fat commie witch and the whore was crying over it. Lulz at those commie tears

sounds like spies. Will get less than 1% votes

They think it's gay

Stop making shit up

Attached: 37174499_524326621342740_2239773024788152320_n.jpg (1080x1072, 76K)

Nice flag jew.

Anyway what's wrong with Karlskrona? Eveywehre else on the streams they had tons of crowds, but in Karlskrona it was just söyboys. They are a shame for Sweden, I think that whole city should be gassed

Boomers, shitskins and fat, blue pilled twelve years olds.
Even the police force were more cucked than normal, just nuke the town already.

Attached: exaaakt.jpg (680x680, 36K)

Well sorry

Yeah only time I seen cops so incompetent they did not even separate the counter-protesters. Most pozzed town I ever seen. I don't want them in my future Sweden

It was basically the meme-version of Sweden. Fucking embarassing to see

I always thought that Skåne was a stronghold for nationalists. I guess I was wrong.

Have you been to any of the meetings or are you planning to go?

Attached: cuckmedvschadafs.jpg (1200x664, 70K)

HAHA YES!

RWDS NOW! RAHOWA NOW!

Or, you know, pretty soon hopefully.

Freikorps when?

I would like to add a tour as a RWDS volunteer to my European vacation plans.

Attached: Commiewall.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Attached: SDKIKES.jpg (728x413, 65K)

So people are actively dismissing this? Photos are obviously going to be released by mainstream media if AfS gets any significant support.

> Criminals will no longer be treated with lemonade and cookies, but with batons and 9mm bullets
>AfS will make the Brazilian BOPE look like kindergarten cops compared to the violence they will release on the immigrant infested suburbs when they are in power
>Says that attacks on policemen is a declaration of war and when AfS is in power the Shitskins will get the war they desire. A war Swedes will easily win

... what !? when was this said ??? is there a video

Yeah I was last week when they were in West Sweden. It was a good meeting. We clearly outnumbered the degenerates, despite the heavy raining

This one looks like a commie photo-montage though. Commies dressed up as "nazis"

Because it looks like a cheap attempt to sabotage AfS since AfS voters are against homosexuality

If you know Swedish it is the one from Ronneby. Watch from 30.00 onward

In Swedish the wording is actually harsher, but hard to translate it

You're not gonna do shit, you won't even get 4%, bunch of neckbeards

Show us some proof then!
Oh, you couldn't? Ok, nothing to see here!

Attached: Lepenkasselstrand.jpg (500x281, 26K)

In the same way that Dutch insults are hard to translate to English because of a fetish for using diseases to describe people?

Plus the use of long composite words. But stuff generally do sound more casual in English. Compare:
>Race war
With:
>Raaaaaskriiiiig

4% are 260 000 people. That's more than the army. Time's up Mohammed

i predict AfS will enter parliament with between 6 - 20%

Attached: ticktock.jpg (540x432, 22K)

And the Jew been BTFO'd

Attached: just fate for the kike.png (470x316, 32K)

>rassenoorlog
Something about "race war" sounds too civilised.

based, what's their position on other europeans though?

Fuck me if a race war starts in Sweden, I'm coming

No americans,too many chances for big nosed people to infiltrate and we dont want cia niggers being apart of this

Yeah, I still carry around my phone from 2004 in case the gay guy at my high school becomes the leader of a nationalist party so I can dig out pictures that might incriminate him. Are you fucking retarded? Everyone at the school knew, and there's bound to be someone with pictures if that's what you're interested in. Obviously nobody gave a shit while he was in SDU since homosexuality is quite common there, but if AfS are against homosexuality and its leader was gay 10 years ago, there's obviously going to be pictures. If AfS gets into parliament, can you imagine how much DN would pay for those pictures? It's worth looking through your flip phone and bilddagboken.

>Trying this hard
He's been a public figure since about 2006. Never saw any evidence of him being gay.
He's been in a lot of conflicts, don't you think there would be some evidence by now trying to damage his reputation?

kys jew

Attached: alfakassler.jpg (540x960, 91K)

I know several people in SD and SDU who are gay. It's not controversial at all there.

Menar han att det gör ont att göra sig av med invandrare?
>AfS shitters btfo

I think it's only NRM who believe in a "Nordic only" Sweden.

That makes you gay.

I forgot about Gundam.

What one would you watch after The orignal,origin and then 8th MS team?

Attached: GUNDAM.png (1862x1396, 1.36M)

Is this a 1% meme party?

Around 3.3% thats 0.7% from the parliament

>discount Danish

Attached: 1600858159551.jpg (300x300, 15K)

But it's controversial for us AfS supporters

It does. Race war sounds dry and polite. Even genocide sounds clinical compared to "folkmord"

Det är skillnad på ä och e, din svartskalle.

AfS really need to have a place where you can buy their merch.

Jeff Ahl the hero we need but didnt deserve. He is a Blonde Knight.

Attached: DhpIO0VX0AEZL6M.jpg (720x431, 43K)

>gammelmedia gillar att fokusera på irrelevanta saker, som mitt pannben till exempel, varpå jag måste fråga vad detta egentligen har med invandringsfrågan att göra. S vill husera s.k. flyktingar på min panna. Vad har egentligen de invandringsvänliga för rätt att göra mig till en "humanitär supermakt"? Vi måste få ett stop på detta - för Sveriges skull. Det är därför av yttersta vikt att ni den 9:e september ansöker till AfS facebook-sida.

>the mainstream media likes to focus on irrelevant things, such as my forehead, whereas i have to ask exactly what that has to do with the immigration issue. S (Social democrats) wants to house so called "refugees" on my forehead. What right does the immigrationfriendly to turn me into a "humanitarian superpower"? We need to stop this - for the sake of Sweden. Because of this it is of utmost importance that you September the 9th sign up for the AfS facebook page.

Attached: 1531949520391.jpg (446x756, 32K)

Good stuff. This party captures the more based vote and the SD the less based AND it makes the SD look more moderate therefore increasing potential of SD.

"Butch" faggots have fascist tendencies. Hitler and the core of the Nazi party were all "butch". It is however worrisome that faggotry makes people more vulnerable to blackmail.

kek

vad ligger AfS på i de senaste mätningarna?
Är det värt att rösta på dem eller ska man kasta sin röst på Jimmie tills nästa val när SDs väljarbas inser att han aldrig hade tänkt göra ett piss åt current year situationen?

Kek. Been shilling these guy hard at work. Work as a consultant in healthcare and get people while they have their guard down. Even if I don't get them to vote for AfS, another vote less for the rape endorsers is a win.
Besides that fact, votes doesn't matter. Only memes matter...
Best of all, these are high level professionals with a wide reach in Swedish society.

We're winning lads!

So they're gonna maximize the votes they can get without getting into the Riksdag, therefore wasting 3% of the vote SD could get, which could be the difference between the SD in 2nd or 3rd.

Lmao

Giantess futa waifu with chaste Cristian husband?

RÖSTA INTE PÅ AFS

Attached: 1536000140311.png (667x794, 341K)

Många hävdar att Jimmie med största sannolikhet kommer att sluta efter valet och sen kan expo-karlsson och kvot-paula ta över helt.

Attached: 5764289765020104.png (642x480, 241K)

Det där låter ju som det dummaste någonsin.
Varför sluta när man äntligen börjat vinna?
Har du någon form av källa på detta?

who cares, i dont care if hes gay or transgender

I coulsnt care less if he is gay, kasselstrand is married to his people and country. Good that he doesnt waste time with women. Like other great leaders before

it's not, only faggots give a shit

Two teenage girls were discussing AFS town hall in Uddevalla at the busstop where I was getting on the bus today. Of course, they were bleeding heart virtue signalers but they were clearly completely overwhelmed with the whole thing and a lot of elderly people around heard and might just check it out. I was mighty pleased.

Also heard this from people claiming to have contacts on the inside.

Attached: 6E7D61B6-D68B-41D8-B69B-E3C25C68D765.jpg (660x330, 97K)

>Trusting the jew Chang Frick
You know that both M and KD have said (latest time was the day after this article you posted)
that they will never cooperate with SD.
So who are you trying to trick? Vote AfS, smash the establishment instead of becoming a part of it.

SD-boomers btfo.

Attached: kassel_6.jpg (235x324, 36K)

this

Attached: afsd.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

They are saying that now, next week they may very well change their minds when they are faced with reality.

KD will get below 4%, M can go fuck themselves, I hope they never gain any influence again

bumping 4 afs

Attached: afs.jpg (960x641, 83K)

>not voting afs

Attached: yougov.png (633x526, 30K)

You will be disappointed. Decemberöverenskommelsen 2.0 is already starting to form itself.

sydsvenskan.se/2018-09-03/lofven-oppnar-ater-for-bred-koalition

bro, stop being a fucking cuck and do it for your nation

And why would you want the fucking traitors in M to be running the country. You want more shitskins?
Kill yourself cuck.

Attached: jeff-ahl-citat-14-ord-alternativ-fc3b6r-sverige.png (816x816, 926K)