Nope NIKE isnt tanking right wingers

Im seeing right wingers on twitter talking about how NIKE stock is get this...down 2%.LMAO.
I swear are yall this retarded to think you have the numbers or even wealth to affect stock price...for a company that caters to lefty millenials

Attached: mckayla_not.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Fine but what brands can I still buy?

Attached: 1723065C-38D4-424F-8DE4-D454B0BE9032.jpg (800x420, 119K)

>2% isn’t a lot
Ask me how I know you know jack shit about stocks.

nike is a solid human rights violator up there with united fruit.

You're

get this

retarded

im right wing and i own a few nike products, im unironically going to boycott them

Trusting a corporation to forward our agend is like running blindly through a mine field, as soon as the trend ends, their greed will target another audience and leave your dismembered body in the desert sand.

>2%
They still have 98%!!! Drumpf BTFO!!!

this is fake controversy being engineered by nike.

like 8 nike threads and faggot retard subhuman peice of garbage mods arent banning them. FUCK OFF RETARDS

Use the catalog, you stupid fucking nigger.

>haha you can’t impact a stock
>literally elected trump as president
lol I wouldn’t tempt kek nigger

>you think you have the numbers? Lol
The market seems to think so, faggot. Which is why the stock is down. You think a bunch of leftist poorfags on welfare are going to pick up the lost sales?

Unironically, this. How many pedobankers were thrown out of windows today because they were unable to stop the boycott which caused the 2 percent drop in stock price? I bet at least 10 died today from "suicide".

They dont do it for the money. Its like every tv show every movie every music every art. Its the message that matters

Sounds like a buy opportunity to me.

Stocks fluctuate by this amount all the time. Lemme know in a week if the stock is down 10% (it wont be) plus Nike has the resources to weather your little right wing tantrum.

Timberlands, best boots I've ever bought.

>right wingers on twitter

Attached: 1A3EC210-3A13-4898-A1CC-9354C6EC9FEF.jpg (1242x923, 905K)

it's been like 2 days faggot. they have plenty of time to tank before the next quarter and its official.

Those are even more niggerish than a Nike

>nike is paying to have retards spam pol, to try and get the broke fat neets here to buy athletic gear
??????????
i bet you think everyone who disagrees with you is a shill

Nike is a retail brand... not a utility

Jiggaboots = timberland

>only down 2% retards
>doesn’t know stock market isn’t even open yet and closed yesterday.

Royer or GTFU

Checked. Here's hoping.

Please sell all your Nike stock and also burn the Nike gear you already paid for, a decision which Nike has definitely not already factored in and accounted for. I also promise I will definitely not buy the stock when its cheap to make money.

Are you this delusional...you guys have no power zip zero nada. You cant code,you dont write books,you dont make anyhing outside modifying the words on 4 year old memes and its likely you guys dont own stock.
NKE isnt going anywhere it doesnt cater to right wingers who probably can only afford knock off brand shoes anyway

you cant seriously believe you know if a boycott is working before they post their earnings right? stocks are peoples imaginary trust in the company. go back to school nigger

Is that /ourgirl/ #Queenofpol Daisy Hogg? Cuuuute!!!! :D

this mentally deranged retard does not represent my country

Nike is down 2% overnight? toppest kek

Adolf Dassler

Good thing Nike is in the business of losing money, their stockholders must love it.

Oh no! Down 3.1% and market still isn’t open! Suicides begin at 5%!

i thankfully switched to New Balance during the 2016 election and my runners are /comfy/er senpai And it was a good fiscal decision too.

I think markets open in like 5 minutes

>Internet communist buys stocks
lol ok.

>Suicides begin at 5%!
lol you are too nice to be a banker. It is more like 1%. They don't call BOLI dead peasant insurance for nothing.

>Made in the USA
Nike is for commies.

Attached: m990xg4_nb_02_i.jpg (1659x942, 209K)

I meant the nigger-loving globalists. ;-)
Down 3.5% now. Markets open in one minute!

I'm actually going to be shocked if the initial response to nike's marketing is a sell off.

I'm expecting the stock price to drop in the long term, but the marketing effort to boost it in the short term.

Down 3.8% at the open! Let the tanking begin!

maybe research before making a decision like that
but be ready to laugh at the idiots who do buy then watch it fall

Attached: 1536038217231.jpg (1438x966, 162K)

She is so cute. I'd love to put her up on my exam table in stirrups and diddle her tight snatch

their target market already spends most of their disposable income on shoes

i kno this senpai. i got a /comfy/ pair of those in black. also, Levis are for the (((chosen))) and addidas shouldn't be worn by cunts my age.

>right-wingers
>on twitter
haha nice try.

Two percent of a multi-billion dollar company is still millions.

And companies register their success on growth - a 2% drop is a big hit.

Considering they probably have more than 100 factories worldwide, it will equate to multiple closures.

I’ve seen this girl’s snatch

Trump cant effect NFL ratingd either right?
Going to take a buisness quarter to see thier sales drop 25%(at least)
Then they will play the same game as the NFL pretending not knowing what happened.

Hasn't the NFL recently tried appealing to liberals with gay male cheerleaders?

I don't think the NFL has learned anything besides how to shoot themselves in the foot better.

t. Larry Nassar

>gay male cheerleaders
are there hetero male cheerleaders?

Unpopular Opinon. I don't really give a shit that Nike supports Kap and, while I think he's a little bitch, no-talent, virtue-signalling cocksmoker, it's his right to take a knee to protest something he sees as an issue.

Whether he's right or wrong is kinda beside the point. Thing is, Nike's taking a position by sponsoring a mf that isn't even playing ball. This is political posturing. The line has been drawn in the sand. I think this kind of divisive shit will someday be looked at as unhelpful so I'm not really concerned.

Filthy capitalist pig

>their target market already spends most of their disposable income on shoes
I assume you mean blacks. White women spend other peoples money on shoes.

Attached: 4D5C3A89-BEA7-4AE3-B6DD-1E07DE7C660E.jpg (677x614, 128K)

idk I'm not a cheerleader expert

That's where you're wrong nigger.

the stock price is only going to go up, because the stock market post-2008 is a fake mechanism for giving complete control to the (((money printers))) at the central banks. i will, however, add nike to the list of corporations i do not buy from. trends can often take a few months to establish

It's actually already down almost 3%

maybe it'll turn around by midday?

Attached: Untitled.png (642x591, 18K)

Literally who buys Nike nowadays? The shoes are literally crap and fall a part instantly.

PoCs and white women.

zoom out and look again in a few days/weeks, (((they))) use any and all dips as buying opportunities. see big tech. they don't care about the freshly printed and increasingly worthless dollars they are purchasing the stock with, it is about gaining control.

Saying that Jow Forums was the main reason he got elected is denying any accomplishment from Trump himself, and saying that he's incompetent and he couldn't have been elected without help.
>americlap
Oh, should've expected that you can't logic for shit.